Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate?

+5
hithere
glasshalffull
whatmework
catman
happywelshguy
9 posters

Go down

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? Empty Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate?

Post by happywelshguy Thu May 17, 2012 3:18 am

I received the following by e-mail which was initiated by Breitling
]http://www.sigir.mil/publications/qu...rts/index.html

click on the link

]Read top left hand Corner on Page 94

the problem with this report is the people who put it out let the cat out of the bag again!!! WHY? because they thought it was taken off the table past tense, not know in May they would. bring it back to the table thus the announcement on printing the Dinar in Sept and implementing the trade in Jan 2013

I'm not entirely sure what to think about this

I would certainly be interested in members comments

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 858978640

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? Empty Re: Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate?

Post by catman Thu May 17, 2012 5:08 am

I get a "page not found" when clicking the link.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? Empty Re: Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate?

Post by whatmework Thu May 17, 2012 5:19 am

When you get to "Page not found" click on the link titled "Reports to Congress". Then scroll to page 94-95 and you can read it.
whatmework
whatmework

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Thu May 17, 2012 5:30 am

I agree, it looks like they trusted Iraq and their flighty decisions to be solid,and released this report a little too soon "indefinitely" certainly means something different to them just as "soon" does, haha, but, I do like the mention of the currency being worth just under one dollar, at least we know we are profiting and not only in our collective dinarian heads Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 2859867778
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Thu May 17, 2012 2:39 pm

So why not buy thousands dollars of IQD? If it profits even just a bit, you would think anybody with common economical sense would be purchasing IQD by the truck load. Doesnt seem right telling everybody a currency will gain value & not expect people not to buy it now.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 17, 2012 6:18 pm

What makes you think everyone could buy truckloads of IQD even if they knew about it? Smart people realize there is an element of risk with ANY investment, and commit only what they can afford to lose especially with something that's more speculative.

Put it this way, I get reports of and see penny stocks that COULD provide huge returns almost every day. However, I also recognize that with those promises of huge returns, there comes a large percentage of risk. Will that keep me from investing in some? Heck no. Will it cause me to be cautious and weigh the risks and benefits? You bet. Will I invest only what I can afford to lose comfortably? That my friend is a certainty.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 2805820865  Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 2805820865  Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 2805820865  Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri May 18, 2012 11:28 am

Kevind53 wrote:What makes you think everyone could buy truckloads of IQD even if they knew about it? Smart people realize there is an element of risk with ANY investment, and commit only what they can afford to lose especially with something that's more speculative.

Well today is Friday and despite not having weekly reminders here on the site formerly known as OOM, I am reasonably certain that somewhere out their in Guruland a Guru is predicting cashin today, Monday, or Tuesday at the latest. Soooooo......since I have never been accused of having sound mind and body, I am renting a UHAUL Truck today and I'm gonna buy truckloads of IQD. See y'all at the bank Monday, or Tuesday at the latest!

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 949729897 Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 949729897 Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 949729897 Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 949729897

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri May 18, 2012 1:26 pm

doodoo wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:What makes you think everyone could buy truckloads of IQD even if they knew about it? Smart people realize there is an element of risk with ANY investment, and commit only what they can afford to lose especially with something that's more speculative.

Well today is Friday and despite not having weekly reminders here on the site formerly known as OOM, I am reasonably certain that somewhere out their in Guruland a Guru is predicting cashin today, Monday, or Tuesday at the latest. Soooooo......since I have never been accused of having sound mind and body, I am renting a UHAUL Truck today and I'm gonna buy truckloads of IQD. See y'all at the bank Monday, or Tuesday at the latest!

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 949729897 Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 949729897 Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 949729897 Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 949729897

Wow, "buying a truckload" of anything is a figure of expression. And if you had a guarantee on one of your penny stocks hitting it big, would you not invest in it? Thats what the whole letting the ND printing out in Sept and exchanging them in Jan '13 article was saying. And if thats coming from the CBI would you not buy "some more iqd"? Doesnt make sense, unless it was a mistake and this piece of news got leaked out.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 18, 2012 1:36 pm

The key word is guarantee ... and there is not one, never has been, never will be. There is always risk, yes, even in the bank or locked away in a safe. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE tells your their investment is guaranteed, risk free, RUN do not walk away. They are either liars or ignorant, either way, have nothing to do with them.

The fact is there are many different kinds of financial risk and NO financial investment (Other than in the Kingdom of God) is risk free.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 2805820865  Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 2805820865  Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 2805820865  Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Sadly tho kevin, there are more uneducated people involved in this dinar game than in other investments. Many people didnt do any research and got into it cuz someone told them to 'get in now before it rv's'. You can tell by the posts from these people. All they ask is when and how much. They dont have the discussions on how and why and what could really happen. Its those people that I worry about most.....

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri May 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Kev, I am not saying anything about a gurantee. What Im saying is that how could ppl not think twice about an article that says theyll print the nd in sept and we'll be able to exchange them in 2013. Now that being said, doesnt that sound like a guarantee? It does to some. All i wanted to do is have ppl think twice. Why would a country (but it seems leak) say that their worthless currency is going to change in value on a certain date. And TRB your comment reads like "these people" is referring to me-just a lil hurtfull.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri May 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Noooooo!!!!! Didnt mean that at all hithere! Just my observation from the past and how people would just come on the chat room and say, rv today? when? whats the rate? and thats it, no discussion, no trying to understand the actual investment etc. YOU are not one of those people. You actually take the time to read and learn and think! Smile

Quartely Report Of Inspector General To Congress RV Rate? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Put it this way, I get reports of and see penny stocks that COULD provide huge returns almost every day. However, I also recognize that with those promises of huge returns, there comes a large percentage of risk. Will that keep me from investing in some? Heck no. Will it cause me to be cautious and weigh the risks and benefits? You bet. Will I invest only what I can afford to lose comfortably? That my friend is a certainty.

My Morgan-Keegan account has lost 9% in the last five months. I know that I can cash it out tomorrow and take the loss. But, why would I when I hope that the investment will pay off by the end of the year? Isn't that what an investment is? More of an educated gamble than a scam? If it is a scam, then there are a lot of companies regulated by the SEC that are really about to take it in the shorts!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Amen BDT

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sat May 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Thank you TRB, sorry for assuming.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum