Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil

2 posters

Go down

Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  Empty Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil

Erbil, May 13 / May (Rn) -

new spokesman for a coalition of state law, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Sunday, refused his coalition deadline were awarded to the National Alliance for the implementation of the demands of paper Arbil, noting that it means to give and that the parties have to deal with Anmartha and will accrue to it according to what you want.

Izzat al-Shabandar, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the time limit were awarded to the National Alliance for the implementation of the demands of meeting the five-held Irbil does not mean the rule of law and it means to give," he said, "on the party to deal with Anmarth and shapers according to what he wants is" .

And threatened the Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani and the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and the President of the coalition in Iraq, Iyad Allawi, House Speaker Osama Najafi in Arbil meeting held in late April last April to withdraw confidence from the Maliki has not stopped the policy of domination in the decision.

Regarding the news that talk about the possibility of withdrawal of confidence from the government between the current Shabandar "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and waiting for the deadline Stúl it is ready to face it."

Shabandar added that "a coalition of law finds that the advent of al-Maliki to form a government when the deal was part of one of which was called the three presidencies What applies to one applies to the other two presidencies."

Leaders agreed that the meeting of Irbil in a letter addressed to the National Alliance on eight demands to be implemented by 13 May / May to ensure their support for the Maliki government.

The letter says that in case of refusal to abide by the principles and frames of this agreement will take practical steps within a period not exceeding 15 days to conduct a vote of confidence in the government.

Maliki responded in a television interview on the Arbil meeting by saying he was "an attempt to end the meeting (conference) National, and some who were at the meeting from which they want to target a particular person" in reference to the person.

The Iraqi National Coalition, one of the leaders of the National Alliance, has revealed Saturday, on assigned National Congress leader Ahmad Chalabi, contact the President of the mass of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari for a meeting of the components of the alliance and exit the position of the paper Arbil, the second before the deadline on 17 this month.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/

Last edited by Kevind53 on Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Readibility)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  2805820865  Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  2805820865  Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  2805820865  Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  Empty Re: Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil

Post by 1alaskan Mon May 14, 2012 10:10 pm

It seems they see the writing on the wall.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  Empty Re: Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Yea, I found it interesting that his own party seems to not be backing him anymore.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  2805820865  Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  2805820865  Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  2805820865  Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon May 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Like a sinking ship, the rats are scurrying?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Dear Mr. Maliki:

Maliki's coalition refuses to re-deadline paper Arbil  Hope10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue May 15, 2012 1:48 pm

In a visit to Alcatraz many years ago they had a sign over the main door, "Abandon Hope, All Who Enter Here"

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Yea, that's the message I wanted to send, but could not find anything that fit ... at least nothing suitable for decent company. :evil:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum