Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Go down

Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Bluwolf Chat 8/4/11 Afternoon (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 pm

08/04/2011 (From a Garit post at GET Forum)

[bluwolf] Hi
[bluwolf] Well the world economies are starting to cry out
[bluwolf] For they are hurting
[comet] bluwolf what do you think about this erbil... done ??
[bluwolf] Comet I would not know
[airam] bluwolf something new in our dinar world
[bluwolf] Airiam waiting
[bluwolf] First, greece, next spain and now Italy and the heat is on
[bluwolf] Isn't waiting a beach … jejeje
[comet] bluwolf so in your opinion what are we waiting on now ?
[bluwolf] No more holdups it will pop up
[blessing7] bluwolf thanks that is encouraging.. GOD BLESS
[drl] bluwolf Do you feel that the Illumin__ has had any impact on the delay of the RV?
[bluwolf] Comet we wait for O's people
[bluwolf] Drl of course they are the delay period
[bluwolf] Not from me
[drl] bluwolf It would appear that they have benefited to the maximum extent at this point in time by shorting the market. Would you concur that it is now time for them to double dip via the VR?
[bluwolf] Dr correct
[bluwolf] Cj ty see they really want to lose their credit level
[bluwolf] It is all and always was a trick and game on the American public… they will falter and
Read More button on right

[airam] cjswest i believe that the situation is beyond solution ........................... i think that even with the RV the big problems are ahead of us (recession big big one )
[bluwolf] What if they fall? The imf got the euro or the yuan to take its place
[cjswest] airam i agree, we are already in a recession depression type, not good
[niftyfifty] Bluwolf what do u mean?
[bluwolf] As soon as I get my blessing Costa Rica here I come
[Believer2] bluwolf you mean you would move to Costa Rica to live?
[bluwolf] Tam it is beautiful
[airam] cjswest we will have the money but chaos will arise ...................... everybody should start making food storage for their families
[zigmnstr] i can't do a thing till this happens in the aspect of preperations
[bluwolf] A7 hi babes
[TamRon400] airam did you know some food supplies now have a 2-3 month waiting period
[Agent 007] bluwolf hey there - guess you are safe and sound once again, huh?
[alexdc] costco has a good package for food storage
[Believer2] TamRon400 wow. That's a surprise on the food supplies
[bluwolf] Tam no police and the weather is a good 69 degrees always
[elaine schembre] bluwolf ... where is it 69 degrees always?
[bluwolf] Costa rica
Believer2] bluwolf do you have to pay income tax to PR if you move to Costa Rica?
[bluwolf] Not if I get a dual citizenship
[Doc McCoy] If anyone is looking into prepping food. Look up "long term storage foods" You should have been doing it already but if not. No time like the present to start...
[bluwolf] And you can
[zigmnstr] Doc McCoy no money, no prep
[bluwolf] Doc whats up doc
[bluwolf] You know what’s= ahead of us to live by is a very scary situation, we must prepare
[kennysfx] bluwolf do have a site to go and research dual in costa rica
[bluwolf] Kenny you could look it up under costa rica, lots of movie stars have houses their
[Believer2] bluwolf so you are actually considering Costa Rica for safety reasons as well? but what about the political situation in Costa Rica?
[bluwolf] Believer its just pleasant
[bluwolf] Go to the country’s site and look under gov.
[bluwolf] Well must get back now, bye
[LRH1256] The dow.....is still going down......is this good or bad for the rv??
[bluwolf] Lr good
[elaine schembre] LRH1256 ... I think I've been reading... this is what they want to happen ... before the RV
[bluwolf] Elaine correct impressive
[jgrines] Costa Rica was an option at one time, but rainy season and weather and flooding, looking at Panama as an option, Americans and Donald Trump are building up that area as another option
[elaine schembre] bluwolf ... well thank you Sir
[LRH1256] I am ready.....it is a little scarrrrry to watch.....so if there is a rainbow.....w/a pot of gold I am for it........
[bluwolf] Panama is next door
[yukonchuck] Dow -397 just keeps dropping
[bluwolf] Listen folks this deal will arise asn, it will pop up, please try to rest from this a bit, all drops in all economy issues has been staged to happen ,so all the 186 rv's will occur, do not dispare , just make your preparations. ok be blessed
[alexdc] bluwolf it is not out of the realm of possibility it goes into September?
[bluwolf] Maybe but not probable
[bluwolf] From my faith and stand point I declare it all done,,,and I do say AMEN,,,,,Period,,,,,,jejeje,,,boy I feel good,,,,nothing hurting me now Lord
[bluwolf] I know that all is well,and so do you all.
[bluwolf] Adios bendecidos
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum