Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oklahoma Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oklahoma Bank

+16
a2jmarkman
renny123
fang2
Terbo56
SILVERWARE
cassidy2112
707RV
Inquisitive one
stevejss1
Peppermint Patti
Cardiac99
MarciaD
KC1
clayf
ou812
Ginoblue69
20 posters

Go down

Oklahoma Bank Empty Oklahoma Bank

Post by Ginoblue69 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:47 am

I live in the Edmond, Ok area. There are no WF branches here but I have always used Chase. Do you think Chase will honor WF's deals or is it worth driving to a WF location? I do not want to travel with Dinar/Dong if it not a huge difference in the end? Please advise... Thank you!:joker:

Ginoblue69

Back to top Go down

Oklahoma Bank Empty Re: Oklahoma Bank

Post by ou812 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:05 am

What is a WF deal?

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginoblue69 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 am

I don't know. I'm new to Oklahoma but there is no WF branches here. I hate to travel with money if I can do somewhere close.

Ginoblue69

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 am

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 am

Jp Morgan Chase will work when the time comes..Just search chase/Iraq and you will see that in the beginning chase was the back bone behind iraq getting some of its banking systems back in order...They are very much connected with Iraqs outcome,,They all will be..Green is Green REINSTATEMENT 4 US ALL!!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginoblue69 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 am

Thank you for the help! I feel better now. Smile

Ginoblue69

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 am

Ginoblue69 wrote:Thank you for the help! I feel better now. Smile

If you're talking about cashing in if there ever is an RV i wouldnt worry about
banks, there all gonna want to deal with you.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Oklahoma Bank Empty WHY WORRY?

Post by KC1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:38 am

Ginoblue69 wrote:I live in the Edmond, Ok area. There are no WF branches here but I have always used Chase. Do you think Chase will honor WF's deals or is it worth driving to a WF location? I do not want to travel with Dinar/Dong if it not a huge difference in the end? Please advise... Thank you!:joker:

Why worry about it, wait until it happens...it may take another month, 2,3,4, or so...may take up to another year...no one knows. Just sit back on it and let it happen

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:45 am

You should also prepare yourself for a worst case scenario, and that is no RV

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaD Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 am

You might want to read this site I ran across before doing ANY financial dealings with WF. http:/www.wellsfargosucks.com

MarciaD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginoblue69 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:05 pm

I am prepared. I run 2 businesses one here in Ok & the other us in Az. I can wait as long as needed. I was a cop for 10 years and I don't trust anyone. ESP if I was driving across state lines. Anyone can log into this site looking for intel to take advantage of us. I've seen it happen too many times before & usually to good honest people. I prefer Chase alyways. Thanks for all if your input.

Ginoblue69

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Ginoblue69; I live just east of OKC. About 20 or 30 miles from you. I am going to be using Bank of Oklahoma. They are available in abundance around here. In Edmond, there might be one inside the Crest grocery store. That is where I found the one I like. If that branch cannot handle your cash in, There is a bigger branch in Midwest City with a foreign currency department that I have been assured can handle all of our needs. Send me a PM if you would like to know more. I'll be glad to help any way I can. BTW, WELCOME TO OOM! Hope to hear more from you on here and at our other site, changesxchange.com
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:Ginoblue69; I live just east of OKC. About 20 or 30 miles from you. I am going to be using Bank of Oklahoma. They are available in abundance around here. In Edmond, there might be one inside the Crest grocery store. That is where I found the one I like. If that branch cannot handle your cash in, There is a bigger branch in Midwest City with a foreign currency department that I have been assured can handle all of our needs. Send me a PM if you would like to know more. I'll be glad to help any way I can. BTW, WELCOME TO OOM! Hope to hear more from you on here and at our other site, changesxchange.com

I thought this site was closing.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:27 pm

ou812; there are some of us that call this place home and we have decided that we are staying until the bitter end. Miskebam said she was just concentrating on her other site. Maybe as long as we all play nice, she will leave this open for awhile.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Ginoblue69,

I really am not worried about traveling by car with the Dinar. I will use our oldest vehicle and will not stick out in anyway.. You know what you have, I do not believe anyone else does.

Now, the officer is going to be very cautious because of what he sees everyday. Personally, I am going to pray about it and do my due diligence. Think about it there are ways to do things...

Remember, just because you know something incredible about your life, the next guy doesn't? Be carefull, of course and my advise to you would be to call around once it RV's which could be anytime now. Well, let's just say at least one of the Bank's have called in the whales and has them waiting with expectation of anytime. So, with the Banks having been preparing themselves I think we are going to see an RV very possibly today/tonight...

Worry is the worst thing you can do... You are supposed to be happy and joyful, so try to relax and trust me, it will work out because you will work it out when the time comes. Many of us will continue to post to help those who need it and to really exchange information on where the best price's are for you. We all want all of the members to prosper and have a very blessed RV...

God Bless You, and He will if you just look to Him,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginoblue69 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Your right. I am extremely happy. I can't wait to help my family & friends. I just want to be naive, believe me where there is money they is bad people waiting around the corner. I just want to make it to the finish line. I do appreciate the advise & will take it to heart. Thank you! Laughing

Ginoblue69

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Everyone stop worring about banks and packages it's rediculous. When When When the IQD RV's you will have banks and deals coming out of your ears! Stop the madness. The big 4 and some others will all have packages, IT'S THERE BUSINESS TO GET YOUR BUSINESS HELLO! You will be in the driver seat THEN not NOW! All these sites with all these packages are (fill in the blank). You will be able to go to any bank and get any package they have all by yourself, you don't need some guru. Gurus are NOT making packages BANKS are!!! You will have all the time in the world to figure out what YOU want to do for YOUR family, that is not a group dicission especially not with a bunch of people you don't even know that you met on a darn internet site that has been mainly wrong on everything you ever heard from them and I am not singling any one out. Grow up and use your head most of you are about ready to become Millionaires start acting like one. Your not Sheeple, dang it people grow up! and of course God bless...

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginoblue69 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:32 pm

stevejss1 Your acting like people know how to act like Millionaires. This is new territory for most of them. I wish I had the blogs, & support when I make my first 7 figures. Of course it was over the 12 months, not all in one day. Its new to me too! So relax, people are excited and finally have some happinies in their lives or at least have something to look forward to. I have a property preservation company in 2 states, & I have to had to go to countless people to tell them their houses was being forclosed on & I was there to take their house. So people have a right to be excited & they will have a lot of questions. I grew up on listening to people's advice, asking a lot of questions & hard work along with a ton of determination. College did not teach me to be a business owner or any of that. I learned that on my own & from my father! I am personally looking forward on learning how to "act like a Minnionaire!" No disrespect meant to anyone! I will listen to any present Millioniares if they have any advise to send my way....See you at the Bank!! Oklahoma Bank 949729897

Ginoblue69

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Ive been in this for six plus years and never understood why people called banks regarding
the dinar other then to buy it.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Ginoblue69,

I am as excited as the next person, I want this to happen as much as the next person. There is a professional for every aspect of this investment. After the RV we will all have these professionals at our fingertips. Real bankers, Private bankers, tax attorneys, investment planners and on and on. There are sites out there with great guidelines and questions to ask them. We will all need them. The IQD team has lists of questions to ask when meeting with these professionasl. All these gurus with all the talk of bank packages,,, have you ever heard a banker on any call explaining anything about their banks IQD bank package? Have you ever heard a persons name in connection to any particular bank or package. If you have please post it so we can all hear it, they don't exist. A bank package is a list of things a bank will do for you when putting X amount of money in their bank they are nothing new that is what Private bankers do and you will have many to choose from. If you want to give your personal information to a bunch of people you don't know on the Internet that is up to you. There is no urgency to do this until it RV's. You want your strategy for what directions you are going to go in and have plan one two and three but you don't need to implement them until the money flows. All this stuff about back screens front screens is ridiculous. Real high level bankers "high" are laughing there tails off listening to all of this. Not one bank story has ever been proven to be true on any level. If anyone thinks I am wrong please post. I posted because I care about people! There is nothing in this for me other than hoping that maybe one person started thinking with the mind and not just their hear. I have to keep myself in check too. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:54 am

Ginoblue69 wrote:I don't know. I'm new to Oklahoma but there is no WF branches here. I hate to travel with money if I can do somewhere close.

There is a WF in Ok city, ok. If ur in Edmond u shouldn't b too far from one. wreckless

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginoblue69 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 am

The only WF in OK are Mortgage centers not branches. Amarillo is closest i think. Not worried there are plenty of Chases to deal with. I'm sure they will try to match all of the packages. Thanks though..

Ginoblue69

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:09 am

ou812 wrote:What is a WF deal?

it means a Wells Fargo bank package.

just so everyone knows my own aunt works at wells fargo in the small town i live in and she said they have been receiving currency policy changes. thats a good thing.

707RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Ginoblue69 wrote:The only WF in OK are Mortgage centers not branches. Amarillo is closest i think. Not worried there are plenty of Chases to deal with. I'm sure they will try to match all of the packages. Thanks though..

A friend of mine had to go to DFW last week. On his way back to OKC, he made stops at two WF branches north of Ft.Worth. One that he stopped at as very unfriendly and did not seem too interested in what he had to say. The other, I believe he said in Denton, was very receptive to him as an investor, said they would be willing to help him with whatever he needed.

Either of these branches would be a shorter drive than going to Amarillo.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm stunned by the lack of understanding on how to find a bank, how to transport currency to a bank and how to use it when you get there. This is all nonsense. Distractions from the underlying reality.

You asked to hear from millionaires. I was one by the age of thirty. Self-made.

If people on these sites would spend as much energy and time on actual employment or ownership, a lot more of you would be wealthy also.

Do you people have jobs?

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 pm

cassidy2112 wrote:I'm stunned by the lack of understanding on how to find a bank, how to transport currency to a bank and how to use it when you get there. This is all nonsense. Distractions from the underlying reality.

You asked to hear from millionaires. I was one by the age of thirty. Self-made.

If people on these sites would spend as much energy and time on actual employment or ownership, a lot more of you would be wealthy also.

Do you people have jobs?

OUCHHHHHHHHHH..........

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginoblue69 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:06 pm

cassidy2112
I was self made when I turned 37.

I do have a job.

I run 2 businesses in 2 different states & just started my 3rd. Starting your own business without money is pretty hard these days. I started working for my dad @ age 11. I have owned several businesses before I found the right one. Its not easy working 14 hours a day 6 days a week, having a wife & 4 girls. I would have been more sucessful @ an earlier age if money was available to start businesses.

Start from scratch no money businesses are a pipe dream. It takes money to make money. Money follows Money too, when I became sucessful then I had found businesses associates that could help me out.

If you say your millions were easy, I'd say you were lying. Sucessful businesses take hard work & dedication to make them that way...

Again most here are new at this, and are not sure what to do. If it was not for these questions most of them will be broke before retirement.

I already have a trust account, retirement acct, cash-value life insurance policy, stocks, & cash in the bank. But I have also met a lot of people that make me look poor...

Most people never ever thought about things like that before this event. These are kind hearted people that are excited about a promising future. We owe it to them to make sure they are wise with their money. So their children are taken care of....

So take it easy not everyone was afforded the opportunties or tools that maybe we were, in order for us to be successful. They need the groups help them out...So lets just enjoy the ride!!!

Ginoblue69

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Ginoblue69,

Thank you for your response. Congratulations on making something of yourself! The question about having a job was rhetorical. I know that most people on these sites do have jobs. And I certainly know that most of them are good hearted, well-intentioned people.

That is precisely why I've been trying to warn them to not trust the misinformation coming from "Guru's". This is a speculative investment. One that is not suitable for many investors. Certainly not for people hoping to pay their mortgage with the proceeds.

I never said anything about becoming wealthy being easy. And don't assume that anything came easy for me. I too had jobs from an early age, and ran my own lawn service at age 13. With no financial backing, I built a franchise of over 20 restaurants by working hard. I too have a wife and three children. It sounds like we come from the same cloth.

My job now is to advise individuals and small businesses on how and where to invest capital, to insure a stress free future. I have clients that asked me to look into this as an investment opportunity over a year ago. I have done so every day since then. I have advised those clients that are adamant about having some Iraqi Dinar to do so conservatively. They have invested money that they can afford to lose and will not need for the foreseeable future.

I have people. I don't know if you know what I mean, but I have done my homework on this and have conclusions. And what the "Guru's" are doing on these sites is reckless and irresponsible.

I've been posting kind things for months now. Today, I got a little frustrated and it came out in that post. It was a bit rude, and I'm sorry.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by SILVERWARE Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Having money is a choice and in some peoples' case, 1000 bad ones...

SILVERWARE

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:50 pm

I find it extremely interesting that there are no questions about the posts made above.

Do people really just want something handed too them?

Is the idea of hard work so diminished that there could be no further discusion on the matter?

I certainly hope not....

Let's hear some positive stories from you guys!

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Some of the people here seem to think it is owed to them, so sure, they do expect it to be handed to them, but you know what? Those are the people that will be flat broke in a couple of years, or less, because they won't have the forethought enough to take care of their responsibilities- They've never experienced this type of thing in their lives before- Watch and see-:evil:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Hey I have a job that is hanging on by a thread. I help people file bankruptcy that are not able to afford an attorney. It is written into the bankruptcy laws that a petition preparer is legal. In my state all I get is flack. I am fighting them all the way because every person is entitled to a fresh start. I will not give up, I am in a higher court at this time awaiting a appeal. Maybe this is too much information but what I am saying is never give up. You must believe.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Cassidy2112; I started working a tax paying job when I was 12 years old. I was a janitor after school, making about $2 an hour. From there, when I was 16, I sacked groceries until I was halfway through my senior year, then sold auto parts until I went in the Army after graduation. Six and a half years active duty Army, then 2 million miles driving a truck across 48 states, 3 provinces, and old mexico. In between truck driving jobs, I have done carpentry, roofing, and owned a beer joint. At 44 years old, I had to quit work and go on Social Security Disability. I have had 3 heart attacks, 3 stents in my heart, I am on my 2nd defibrillator/pacemaker, and I have had a six artery bypass. I invested what I could afford to invest in this venture, nothing more, and for danged sure nothing less.

No, I don't just want it "handed to me". I spend about 4-6 hours a day in front of this computer, reading posts, doing research, making and taking phone calls from sources. All of this is free gratis so my group can be informed of the latest and most accurate news and intel.

Post rv, I will be the owner/operator of a horse and cattle ranch with my brother while my wife will be busy running her restaurant.

Any day you want to step out of your cubicle and get your Gucci shoes covered in a little bit of cow manure, you can come see how I got my share of this "handed to me".
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:53 pm

cardiac99 i absolutely loved your response to cassidy2112. i really liked a lot of the other posts as well. i feel like cassidy made a pretty arogant generalization about this group here. im only 25 cassidy, let me give you the run down of my jobs.

i should point out my family had like 30 houses that were rented out so i learned a good work ethic early on.

age10: learned to do yard work, paint, plumbing, gutters.
age12: became a janitor for my godmothers engraving business
age13:fixed houses
age14:fixed rentals
age15:got a job at longs drugs(now CVS)
age17:left CVS and went to a high end kitchen store
age18: joined the army national guard, worked at target, also worked at thr high end kitchen store.
age21:got my bachelors in business admin(focus on finance)
age22:worked in sales fulltime at a car dealership and then left to become a mattress salesman while also doing a fulltime internship at Northwestern Mutual Financial Network.
age23: left all of that an moved back home and paid for myself to go through the police academy. graduated with honors.
age24:i work for the most profitable fortune 200 company. give ya a hint. we split from the S&P a few years ago after having the numer 1 stock for 25 years. im almost 26 and still here.

next time dont be arogant.

707RV

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue May 01, 2012 7:41 am

it is good to have a dream but not to the point that that dream takes over your life and you do not make a move to improve the situation until that happens, because that dream may never come to pass. You have to work to make things happen in life. Sometimes, a person wins the lottery, but the odds of that happening are pretty low. If everyone bought dinar and quit their jobs and just sat back and waited for this to happen, the world would be in disarray. I have a dear friend who hangs on to every word she is told about this happening tomorrow. I think that is sad.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by a2jmarkman Tue May 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Maybe the experience with banks is regional but here in the
Chicago area most people Ive run across who have been in contact with Chase are disgusted with them and have ruled them out for cash-in.
a2jmarkman
a2jmarkman

Back to top Go down

Post by a2jmarkman Tue May 01, 2012 1:20 pm

I dont always have time to read everything. But I have to say its most interesting reading all of the responses on this thread. I can identify, in whole or in part, with all of them. The diversity of the backgrounds of people here gathered for this investment could be book-worthy. Miske could write a book along with her friend Rilee(my friend). I would love to know, in the grand sceme of eternity, what impact this investment will have on heavens population. Im less concerned about the investments and more into what ministries
God would have me give to....here at end of all things.
a2jmarkman
a2jmarkman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue May 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Traveling with money has not been a issue for us, done it for years. We have traveled by air with many IQD and VND notes in our carry ons in our travels and had not one issue with TSA or anyone else.

I think it may be on how one carries themselves in doing so.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue May 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Moving this to the coffee shop, seems a better place than daily prayer.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Well, I am a substitute teacher! Used to teach full time, but am semi retired with NO retirement! So I keep getting up at 5:30 to be in a room full of rebellious, ipod toting
teens who could care less! I love it though and will keep doing it until the RV happens,
and if it happens, I will probably keep doing it until the school year ends! Blessings to all!

skappe

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm

We're visiting our daughter 10 hours from our home and we bought the dinar with us just in case our house burnt down while we were away (which would be our luck at present). We didn't even worry about traveling with it, I guess that's why Aussies have a reputation about being so Blahzay about stuff. Mind you we don't have loads of it either..

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Tue May 01, 2012 11:12 pm

I have a female friend who went to the bank to cash an $18,000 insurance check. She said she wanted it in $5 bills. When she put it all in a brown grocery sack the bank teller begged her to put the money in her acct. She said it was dangerous. My friend looked at her and said who is going to look at an old lady carrying a grocery sack and suspect it's full of money. Could you imagine her doing that with the Dinar. Now that wd take some BIG kahonas

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sterkend Wed May 02, 2012 12:08 am

I can't wait to walk into my wife's job with 4 dozen roses and say guess what. Thats all i will need to say and she will know. i can't to surprise her!!

sterkend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Inquisitive one wrote:I have a female friend who went to the bank to cash an $18,000 insurance check. She said she wanted it in $5 bills. When she put it all in a brown grocery sack the bank teller begged her to put the money in her acct. She said it was dangerous. My friend looked at her and said who is going to look at an old lady carrying a grocery sack and suspect it's full of money. Could you imagine her doing that with the Dinar. Now that wd take some BIG kahonas

I like her, years ago I knew a guy who delt in a all cahs business, he carried his breifcase and his wife or 7 year old daughter carried the money in paper bags, he always said, "Who they gonna hit, me or the kid?"

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum