Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Setting Up Offshore Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Setting Up Offshore Company

+3
Terbo56
jjlady
LadyInRed
7 posters

Go down

Setting Up Offshore Company Empty Setting Up Offshore Company

Post by LadyInRed Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 am

Setting Up An Offshore Company

A while back there was a company with a lady that did calls & would help people setup offshore companies. The site was brownish & looked like a legal site.

Does anyone know who this would be or a link to that site or that lady's contact information by chance??

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! ☀

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

Setting Up Offshore Company Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Setting Up Offshore Company Empty Re: Setting Up Offshore Company

Post by jjlady Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:37 am

Hi LadyInRed,

I first noticed this comapny when listening to conference calls. I liked the MP3 tapes and all the information they provided; but, was hesitant to use this company without a recommendation.

When I took the asset protection class from A. J. Anderson, he listed it in his recommendations. I have a corp with them and now I am settng up an off shore.

http://www.lifestream.tv/dinarupdate/

www.bridgewaycorp.com

Brenda Miller 702-487-2329

I would e mail her and then follow up with a phone call within minutes so that she can send you the standard e mail package. Keep calling. If I had the computer skills I could send it to you from my e mail. I don't. Sorry!

I hope this is what you wanted.

Good Luck,

jjlady

jjlady

Back to top Go down

Post by jjlady Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:42 am

I forgot Brenda's e mail address is

brenda@bridgewaycorp.com

jjlady

Back to top Go down

Post by jjlady Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 am

They also need to know that you have dinar, etc so that you can put these in the structure they recommend.

jjlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 am

I must tell you, that it is not a good thing to put your e-mail address on the board. People can hack this and make your life miserable- Just letting you know-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Setting Up Offshore Company Empty OFF SHORE FILING OR LLC?

Post by BEACHSNAKE98 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

I JUST SPOKE WITH MY ACCOUNTANT REGARDING A BUSINESS UMBRELLA FOR MY DINAR INVESTMENT - I STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE INTERESTED IN DOING THIS TO "FIRST" CONSULT WITH YOUR TAX PEOPLE. NO MATTER HOW YOU SET THIS UP, YOU WILL BE OBLIGATED TO "PAY YOUR TAXES". NO MATTER HOW MANY WAYS YOU TO TRY AND DISGUISE YOUR MONETARY GAIN YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR PAYING WHATEVER THE GOVERNMENT DEEMS TO BE YOUR TAX OBLIGATION. PAY YOUR TAXES PEOPLE AND DO NOT JUMP INTO ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO AVOID YOUR SHARE. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN SIDESTRP THIS OBLIGATION, YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. TALK WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT, FINANCIAL ADVISOR AND TAX ATTORNEY FIRST! GO RV. :cheers: affraid :cheers: Setting Up Offshore Company 3091836158 Setting Up Offshore Company 567726376 Setting Up Offshore Company 1839924927

Setting Up Offshore Company 3079029344

BEACHSNAKE98

Back to top Go down

Post by jjlady Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:16 pm

DEFINITELY PAY YOUR TAXES; FOLLOW THE TAX LAWS. IT IS YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATION. REMEMBER GOD IS WATCHING. GOD ALSO EXPECTS YOU TO GROW HIS MONEY SO THAT YOU CAN HELP MORE PEOPLE IN HIS KINGDOM AND BRING MORE PEOPLE TO HIM. DO NOT BE WASTEFUL AND SQUANDER HIS MONEY. THIS IS WHY I HAVE A CPA/TAX ATTORNEY, A CPA/CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER AND A BUSINESS CONSULTANT. I HAVE FOLLOWED THEIR SUGGESTIONS. I STUDIED FOUR OTHER GROUPS BEFORE I CHOSE THIS ONE. IF YOU HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT SOMEONE'S SUGGESTIONS, DON'T FOLLOW THEM! WE ARE THE CUSTODIANS OF THE MONEY. MAY WE ALL USE IT WISELY.

MAY THE RV HAPPEN SOON; SO MANY ARE IN SEVERE NEED OF HELP. MY BEST BUD/BABY SISTER WASN'T ABLE TO STAY LONG ENOUGH FOR THE MEDICAL HELP THE RV WOULD HAVE PROVIDED. SHE LEFT US VALENTINE'S DAY. SHE WAS 56.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jjlady on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING)

jjlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm

jjlady- I am sorry for your loss- The lord, our God will see you and your family through the most trying times, and also, long,after-May he comfort you and keep you through the rough times- God bless you and yours- AMEN!!Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:36 pm

LadyInRed,

Was wondering if you might know of any site that we can seek out the kind of articles and or links posted on OOM2. I am so going to miss this sight with everyones' posts: yours, yoilman, shakes4life, and others as it has been a wonderful way to stay abreast of global events and more. Thank you for all the time you have put into posting on this sight.

I also appreciate all of the hard work for the OOM site and what a blessing it has been to me. So sad to see it all end this way.

Thank you for any help that you might be able to share with me!

KathyD
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jjlady Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 am

terbo56

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND THOUGHTS. I WILL TELL MY FAMILY. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

jjlady

Back to top Go down

Post by TC2012 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 am

LadyIn Red, I believe Off Shore set ups these days can be pretty risky for U.S. Citizens if not done 100% correct with all taxes paid. Seem like the US government is even frowning on offshore asset protection these days, as 'they' just know you are tying to do something illegal. :-(

Perhaps a couple of good sites for you to check out for help and information would be:

http://www.sovereignsociety.com/

http://www.ptshamrock.com/

jjlady, I am SO sorry you lost your beloved sister and she was so young. But perhaps if she was suffering, you and your family find peace knowing she is with our Father and not suffering any more.

God be with you,

TC2012

TC2012

Back to top Go down

Post by jjlady Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 am

LadyInRed and KathyD,

I would also like to know any additional sites and links with topics like OOM2. I appreciate all the efforts of everyone to keep us informed.

Thank you,

jjlady

jjlady

Back to top Go down

Post by jjlady Thu May 03, 2012 2:33 am

TC2012,

I appreciate the links that you sent to LadyInRed.

Thank you for the kind words about my baby sister. We are still in severe shock that she died. She left us so suddenly. We had no idea that she was going to leave.

God Bless,

jjlady

jjlady

Back to top Go down

Post by TC2012 Thu May 03, 2012 3:58 am

jjlady, now that is horrible for handling as from what you say about your sister's death, it was VERY unexpected. I can only imagine the shock you all are still in under those circumstances and the worst is the questions that we as humans will always have.

I pray for you and your family to somehow find peace and acceptance of this horrific tragedy. And may you still find God's comforting arms assuring you that your beloved little sister is with Him and in a far better place.

God be with you and if you ever need a "sounding board" to release your pain, please do not hesitate to pm me.

TC2012

TC2012

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu May 03, 2012 8:38 am

BEACHSNAKE98 wrote:I JUST SPOKE WITH MY ACCOUNTANT REGARDING A BUSINESS UMBRELLA FOR MY DINAR INVESTMENT - I STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE INTERESTED IN DOING THIS TO "FIRST" CONSULT WITH YOUR TAX PEOPLE. NO MATTER HOW YOU SET THIS UP, YOU WILL BE OBLIGATED TO "PAY YOUR TAXES". NO MATTER HOW MANY WAYS YOU TO TRY AND DISGUISE YOUR MONETARY GAIN YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR PAYING WHATEVER THE GOVERNMENT DEEMS TO BE YOUR TAX OBLIGATION. PAY YOUR TAXES PEOPLE AND DO NOT JUMP INTO ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO AVOID YOUR SHARE. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN SIDESTRP THIS OBLIGATION, YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. TALK WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT, FINANCIAL ADVISOR AND TAX ATTORNEY FIRST! GO RV. :cheers: affraid :cheers: Setting Up Offshore Company 3091836158 Setting Up Offshore Company 567726376 Setting Up Offshore Company 1839924927

Setting Up Offshore Company 3079029344

VERY WISE counsel [BEACHSNAKE98]! Professionals will give you the BEST advice!
In the long run... it will SAVE you money and lots of inconvenience... IMHO.

MiddleClassMaiden
:flower: Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum