Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi

+2
jcole
Duckyboy
6 posters

Go down

All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi Empty All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi

Post by Duckyboy Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Atab League: All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbil 04/08/2011م - 10:50 : 43 04/08/2011 PM - 10:50 AM ". Confirmed the MP for the Iraqi List Atab league, "All the political blocs agreed to implement what came in the Erbil agreement, especially the formation of the National Council for the strategic policies." . She said in a statement today: "The implementation of an agreement Erbil Sagele sorrow and end what it called political conflict," express the "belief that there is a political majority will vote on the formation of the National Council for the strategic policies." . The league said, "The National Council for the strategic policy is one of the important national positions, a demand that political and popular at the same time." And called for "an end to all outstanding issues between / coalition and Iraqi rule of law / for the purpose of moving forward with a new phase, represented by the provision of services to the people and advancing the reconstruction and construction in the country.

http://www.alforattv.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=56321
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi Empty Re: All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi

Post by jcole Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:40 pm

isnt this what we have been waiting on? then, all is clear to go? This is saying implementation

jcole

Back to top Go down

All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi Empty Re: All the political blocs agreed to apply the agreement Erbi

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 pm

What a great little article -- thank you! We've been told that when we see implementation of ERBIL, we'll see the RV!
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:What a great little article -- thank you! We've been told that when we see implementation of ERBIL, we'll see the RV!

One would hope so... we shall see...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:23 pm

unfortunately I thought it needed parliament final vote as well, but still do NOT see where the Agreement was voted on and passed by parliament

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 pm

globalbiz wrote:unfortunately I thought it needed parliament final vote as well, but still do NOT see where the Agreement was voted on and passed by parliament

On the July 31 Call Squad call (Call #64), they carefully went through the articles proving that ERBIL has been completed and only needs to be implemented. The first two hours of that call are awesome.

http://www.thecallsquad.com/?m=201107
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:42 pm

AWESOME!!! As Forrest Gump would say ---- "That's one more THING!!!!!"
:queen: Razz Razz Razz
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum