Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OKIE Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too

3 posters

Go down

OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too Empty OKIE Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too

Post by dclawson Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 pm

OKIEOILMAN:  OK EARLY OKIE DONE IT AGAIN--I CALLED FOR TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT AS BEING THE BACK WALL---WELL IT NOW APPEARS I AM GOING TO MISS IT BY ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS (HOURS HOURS HOURS)--THIS WILL BE THE ONLY NIGHT THAT I INTEND TO STAY AWAKE AWAITING ON "THE CALL" THAT I HAVE JUST BEEN GURARNTEED TO GET

OKIEOILMAN:  I WILL BE BACK AFTER RECEIVING THE CALL

OKIEOILMAN:  BULLDOG FOUND THAT ELUSIVE LITTLE CRITTER THAT WE HAVE BEEN CHASING FOR SO LONG

OKIEOILMAN:  GONE

OKIEOILMAN:  I WILL BE STAYING UP WAITING FOR THE CALL BUT I WILL NOT BE ON THE SITEOKIEOILMAN:  WHEN I GET THE CALL---I WILL BE BACK AND POST AND LET THE PARTY BEGIN---

OKIEOILMAN:  HIT ENTER TOO SOON---ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING--I HAVE MORE CONFIRMATIONS THAN A DOG HAS FLEAS THIS IS OVER DONE WITH AND FINISHED AND WE SHOULD (SHOULD )AWAKE IN A LOT BETTER FINANCIAL SHAPE IN THE MORNING THAN WE ARE NOW. I WILL BE GETTING THE CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO VERIFY INTEL FROM MORE SOURCES THAN I HAVE EVER HAD
dclawson
dclawson

Back to top Go down

OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too Empty Re: OKIE Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:59 pm

WOW, has it really been a year and a half since he called this one?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OKIE  Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too Empty Re: OKIE Post from APRIL 2012 -- Yep, it was done then too

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:40 am

Yep and he was full of balderdash way back then too.  The longer he spews the more often he repeats himself.  BUT he did make a profound statement in the above post: " BULLDOG FOUND THAT ELUSIVE LITTLE CRITTER THAT WE HAVE BEEN CHASING FOR SO LONG"  
Now THAT statement tells it all, does it not?  I mean there is his "SOURCE."  And what a crock of sweet smelling stuff comes out of that clowns jaws!!  NOT.
Me thinks it is time for these clowns to retire and spend the rest of their days staring out through the bars, whadda ya think? 
Get off your duffs and contact the court house people and get the grand jury after them, NOW.  ONLY you can prevent lies, pumping and scams related to the dinar.  This garbage has been going on for far too long, end it now with a simple visit with the local (state/federal) authorities.  It only takes a few minutes of your time and you already have HOURS invested in reading this dribble - so head on down and do your duty to your self and others.  AS P. T. occasionally says, "A dime, one thin dime!"  (Drop that dime now.)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum