Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why is th chat condescending? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Why is th chat condescending?

+3
lzenglish1969
1alaskan
takeoff
7 posters

Go down

Why is th chat condescending? Empty Why is th chat condescending?

Post by takeoff Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:29 pm

I have been in chT numerous times and watched people that have good questions told they have nothing in between their ears and some things worse than that. I went in yesterday and asked if the rv had happened. A guy that was not part of the management here told me I should read dinar recaps first before asking such a question. It irritated me because this is predominately a Christian site and all I asked for eras a simple yes or no answer. I'm a business man and don't have time to read through Dinar recaps very often and made it clear I was not going to to find out the latest guru intel. I just wanted to know what Okie and Bulldog were saying. It turned into me being bashed by some of the chatsters and I did not come there for that. I asked a simple yes or no question and began to be treated like a worthless piece of c¥¥¥. Why? Why won't simple and other intelligent questions be met with honest and straight forward answers? We are believers aren't we?

Sorry for any spelling errors, I'm just bummed and irritated right now.

takeoff

Back to top Go down

Why is th chat condescending? Empty Re: Why is th chat condescending?

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:34 pm

You would have to ask any one of the admin/mods on the chat side, Send them a pm.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lzenglish1969 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 pm

It has always amazed me that we are told to be polite in how we ask questions for fear of being banned from a site. But, we have had to endure a good bit of arrogance from some gurus when they respond by saying that they are not going to answer any more stupid questions, or "What is it that you didn't understand about my previous answer?" Respect should come from all of us.

lzenglish1969

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Good advice from 1alaskan, takeoff. You see, the mods and admins in the forum are guests just like you when we go into the chat room. I've been in there when things were moving pretty fast and furious. It was kind of confusing, and I wonder if none of the mods saw the exchange you're referring to. As 1alaskan suggested, the best thing is to PM one of the mods over there.

Why is th chat condescending? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Why is th chat condescending? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Good advice from 1alaskan, takeoff. You see, the mods and admins in the forum are guests just like you when we go into the chat room. I've been in there when things were moving pretty fast and furious. It was kind of confusing, and I wonder if none of the chat mods saw the exchange you're referring to. As 1alaskan suggested, the best thing is to PM one of the mods over there.

Why is th chat condescending? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Why is th chat condescending? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 pm

I was in the chat room when that happened. I'm not going to make excuses for that person that said that(to be honest i dont remember who it was) but if spend any time in the chat room, on any given day you might have up to 50 people popping in just to ask if okie or bulldog have posted and then leave. While it did seem like that person was short, it really does make sense to check the forum or recaps, they are updated in a timely fashon. It wasnt a mod that responded.

Last edited by crawdaddy2x22 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:02 pm

1alaskan and SEB offer the only solution about the chat question,nothing can de done over here to help.
takeoff,you know the RV had not come through yet,due to circumstances of which we are not aware,so why,and what motivated you,scratch to even pose the question,you know it would not receive a pleasant response?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:35 pm

I had not been on the forum for a bit Dinarstar, and thank you and everyone else for your responses. Keep the faith whatever will come of the dinar. <>< I was not as cordial as I should have been either yesterday, the first comment and following just made it worse. I'm a business man and a pilot, it seemed by the names that it may be other pilots that where chiming in and a lady from Deleware, who is probably very nice. And some others, though it probably just got off to a bad start. Today I have time to read dinar recaps. Maybe I should have asked a mod first, but I feel like asking them will be met in derision or a ban for being 'stupid' and having to 'dumb it down' for the general populace and folks that can't check in all the time.

takeoff

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Thank you for getting back with that...we all need to circle the wagons,hunker down and wait it out with love,not derision.

☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 pm

takeoff, I spend alot of time in the chat room, when you come in just ask me if I'm there and i'll bring you up to speed.Very Happy
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Thank you Dinarstar, and I'll look for you next time craw daddy.

takeoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchez4jc Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Keep your head up takeoff, we all are feeling the stress of waiting for the RV. God will get us there, He is an on time God!

Come on RV
Sanchez4jc
Sanchez4jc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum