Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions

+6
alleyrose
chevysteve
dinarstar
sandwedge
SpecialAgentGibbs
TIMSTERS
10 posters

Go down

Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions Empty Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions

Post by TIMSTERS Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:53 pm

 Baghdad / range
confirmed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, the day before yesterday, that the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy, Hussain al-Shahristani is trying to impose its hegemony and its resolutions on the political blocs in order to vote on the law of oil and gas in the form that satisfies the federal government, saying he will not vote on the law oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions.

Since approval of the Iraqi Constitution, such as oil and gas law the most outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, and not less important for decision makers in the region on Article 140 of the Constitution relating to the disputed areas. The dispute is between Arbil and Baghdad on 41 oil contracts signed by the Government of the Territory since 2007 So far with international oil companies, as described in Baghdad in the absence of transparency about the signature.
A member of the Committee Farhad Atrushi told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) announced today that "there are many reasons stand in the passage of a law of oil and gas, especially since the Constitution gave the right of the regions and provinces to participate in the oil sector and the development strategy for this sector. "The Atrushi that" the Deputy Prime Minister Hussein al-Shahristani is trying to limit the powers between the Ministry of Oil and the federal government and the marginalization of the role of the regions where it is almost secondary, but the House of Representatives will vote on the law in this way. "and added that" al-Shahristani is the obstacle that stands to pass the law by imposing his opinion on the political blocs and with the support of each other. " Is pressing the Iraqi government toward that all the oil contracts signed by them by the Iraqi Oil Ministry, while calling the region the powers of the biggest in this regard so that it has the right to sign contracts without reference to Baghdad. The oil imports about 95% of Iraq's budget, but very Now there is no law regulating the country's affairs after the failure of the House of Representatives to pass Bdorth previous oil and gas law, which was expected to rise if approved oil situatio http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=62856
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions Empty Re: Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:06 pm

This sounds like bad news...or am I wrong?

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions Empty Re: Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:15 pm

punisher wrote:This sounds like bad news...or am I wrong?

I tend to agree, not good at all :(
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:22 pm

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:

I tend to agree, not good at all :(

most outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, and not less important for decision makers in the region on Article 140 of the Constitution relating to the disputed areas. The dispute is between Arbil and Baghdad

I believe this is what we keep hearing is a hold up...one would think that this would be finalized and over with during the SUMMIT scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:29 pm

I don't see how this can be bad news at all since Okie and Bulldog called the RV done 2-weeks ago.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:33 pm

sandwedge wrote:

I don't see how this can be bad news at all since Okie and Bulldog called the RV done 2-weeks ago.

Go RI/RV..

STOP being sarcastic please!

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:36 pm

sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:29 pm

sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

Glad I didn't say that!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Wink
You would be right chevvy Laughing

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP happydance SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING THE GEEZER WOULD HAVE SAID lol!
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Sarcasm or sarcastic remarks don't help anyone.

Come rv ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 pm

I don't understand this at all. I am not very schooled with this stuff could someone dumb it down for me and tell me what it means? Please.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 pm

You got that right guys, lets be hopeful and positive it is going to happen any day now!!!! Come on RV let's go now!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 pm

alleyrose wrote:I don't understand this at all. I am not very schooled with this stuff could someone dumb it down for me and tell me what it means? Please.

Certain things have to happen before an RV.

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Chevy, you always crack me up, along with Blexum and Palmero, we will run wild to the end!!!!!!!! And you too Terbo!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Thanks Punisher, so we're not quite there yet. Well we are another day closer at least!

Last edited by alleyrose on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:28 pm

alleyrose wrote:Thanks Punisher, so we're not quite there yet. Well we are another closer at least!

I HOPE SO...COME RV :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Hey, fang2, that would be PALMER 01, not palmero, or palermo, or palmetto.....affraid
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Palmer 01, Hehehehe I was too lazy to double check. I knew I was wrong but I knew you would know I was talking to you. Love you guys, you are the best in my book!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Hey, thanks for that. Just trying to keep things light here. I wish I knew what was going on with this thing we call Dinar, but I think TRB and CJ might be right. Time will tell all. Well, maybe not all.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:58 pm

alleyrose

It means the officials in the GOI and different sects are still at odds as to outcome of certain aspects of which are tied to release of chapter 7 and sitting of a full government. Also completion of items that have to do with the growth of the infrastructure and the growth of the "people" to be able to move into their own Private sector endeavors. Basically to become FREE people. But their own seperate powers that be (their own corrupt or not, government officials hold things up as carrots against their people and, the governmants of the world that have given them a once in a milleinum oppertunity. We shall see how and when. But I do not doubt for one second that there will ba a RV. ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Could be, I hope we are right with this RV. I really have to have more that ever for my daughter's sake. She is about to lose her house. I need to help her, if she looses her house she is going to leave here and move to California, that will crush me to pieces.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

fang2 wrote:Could be, I hope we are right with this RV. I really have to have more that ever for my daughter's sake. She is about to lose her house. I need to help her, if she looses her house she is going to leave here and move to California, that will crush me to pieces.

Things will work out fang, just wait and see Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm

alleyrose wrote:I don't understand this at all. I am not very schooled with this stuff could someone dumb it down for me and tell me what it means? Please.

You're not alone in that ... most of the translations are so ambiguous and convoluted that anyone who says they know exactly what is being said is either a fool or a liar. Maybe if we had someone who could actually read Arabic and was fluent in English .... but mostly we just read and guess ... scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions 2805820865  Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions 2805820865  Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions 2805820865  Parliamentary committee: We will not be voting on the law of oil and gas did not stop al-Shahristani interventions 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Thank you Punisher for that hope and encouragement !!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:12 pm

God is watching and the good times are just ahead... happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:14 pm

fang2 wrote:Could be, I hope we are right with this RV. I really have to have more that ever for my daughter's sake. She is about to lose her house. I need to help her, if she looses her house she is going to leave here and move to California, that will crush me to pieces.

Sorry to hear that fang,I pray it happens soon,so we can all address our financial problems. ☀

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum