Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Something More to think about. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Something More to think about.

+3
Terbo56
Jayzze
Big Mike
7 posters

Go down

Something More to think about. Empty Something More to think about.

Post by Big Mike Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:23 pm

This in no way is ment to bash anyone or be negative..

First I would love for someone to help post this everywhere so that the gurus can read this, my hope is that they will see this and maybe stop with all the crazy reasons why the rv RV did not take place when there source said it was going to RV.
If you have noticed that a post came out and said that on Aussy TV someone saw that the news said that the currencies where going to re-just Friday, and a few hours after that a lot of gurus came out and stated look for Thursday night and Friday morning.
Well here it is Friday evening and no RV.

If you go to dinar recaps and look at the archives you will see a lot of patterns just like that.
Let’s look at some facts:

Last week you heard that the RV did not take place because of hackers and virus’s Right?
Well the fact is that a lot of the most important banking is on a VPN a long with currency rates, this is what the forex runs on and VPN stands for Virtual Private Network.

No Hackers can get on a VPN ever. Let me ask you guys this have you ever heard of any bank being hacked or the forex. NO. The reason is because banks and forex run on a VPN.

You may ask why do we see all these forex sites up and running, they use and API and that means Application Programming Interface the best way I can explain it is this, its like watching TV through a glass window you can see it but you cant change the channel or turn up/down the volume.

So a lot of information you are receiving from these gurus are just flat out wrong!

If you have been in this for a while, then you heard sometime in June that Shabebe needs 7 days to teach the people of Iraq on the new currency exchange rates. Did the gurus stop looking for this? Well I have not!

My plea to you gurus is that you all are out of control with you misinformation please step back and just Google some of the things that you are being told and you will be more informed that your information you give the good people is smoke.

You gurus are being used to carry smoke to the people, it is getting to the point I think that all the MODS across the dinar land in chats room and forums my need to strike to get you guys back to basics.

There are no hold ups bank glitches, hackers, viruses, bad guys nor any other thing except that Iraq is not ready when Iraq is ready it will happen in a blink of an eye just that easy and that quick.
I am not trying to hurt anyone with this post I have all the respect for the gurus and when I see them being used I will sound the warning, as I am doing now.

Please help post this around so the gurus can read this and learn about VPN and API.

Thank you and have a great day..

Go RV…

Last edited by Big Mike on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something More to think about. 3091836158 Something More to think about. 2211252749 Something More to think about. 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Something More to think about. Empty Re: Something More to think about.

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Excellent post. Also just read on this site that their big meeting will now be after the summit. If true, the gov will be on vacation for a while, so you are looking at June. I just cannot believe iraq will go into the summit with toilet paper. The,WTO, IMF and many mid east countries have cut their debt and bent over backwards and kissed iraqs arse and all iraq has done is shown there arrogance. At this pace, maybe not until Sept.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 pm

jayzze wrote:excellent post also just read on this site that there big meeting will now be aftethe summit. if true the gov will be on vacation for a while so you are looking at june. i just cannot believe iraq will go into the summit with toilet paper. the wto imf and many mid east countries have cut there debt and bent over backwards and kissed iraqs arse and all iraq has done is shown there arroganse. at this pace maybe not even sept. bs.

No I do not think June I said back in june when the gurus where saying that shabebe needed 7 days to teach the people...

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something More to think about. 3091836158 Something More to think about. 2211252749 Something More to think about. 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 pm

We'll all find out soon enough-:pirat:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:09 pm

What I was saying mike, The meeting before the summit was to sole erbil ministers budget etc so they could RV. now if not done, the chances of rv for the summitt is diminished. Then they have a long vacation, then they come back and play more games and you are into June.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 pm

jayzze wrote:what i was saying mike the meeting before the summitt was to sole erbil ministers budget etc so they could rv now if not done the chances of rv for the summitt is diminished. then they have a long vacation then they come back and play more games you are into june

ooo ok gotcha you sorry....

Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Mike, not sure but i thought i read they have 40 days off. Now the question they are supposed to give kwait some money to pay for the summitt and some other things. Where are they getting the money for it. i so believe it is in the hands of iraq or it would have been done. What's your thought on this?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Don't forget about,

Ramadan in 2012 will start on Friday, the 20th of July and will continue for 30 days until Saturday, the 18th of August.

I do not believe anything not done before that, will get done till after that.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm

I dont think Iraq cares what other countries think about their currency. They have OIL & GOLD!! And the world wants it. Theyll have plenty of wealth soon enough.

But whats with this 7days of teaching stuff? Little ify on that. The Iraqis have been made familiar with it already.

Again, Im hoping for a RV but afraid a RD will be the outcome.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Did not think about holiday. It looks like the currency realignment could neon till 2013.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 pm

I guess that sunshine just got frozen solid- 'Welcome to the Hymalayas'- Snowcone, anyone?affraid Laughing Something More to think about. 3973136183 Something More to think about. 490529750

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:30 pm

i realize iraq could not give a rats butt except for chap 7 since their money is put in dfi and they do care about that.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:31 pm

terbo not in sunny fla. No cold.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:37 pm

I don't know about that, jayzze. I moved to Florida one time, lived there for 5 years. Before I went there, I gave away all my winter stuff, coats included. 2nd year there, I froze my butt off.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:37 pm

There is about 2 weeks of 19-27 degree weather,usually in January- We lost alot of oranges this year and any plants that were not cold hardy-affraid 🇳🇴
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:40 pm

palmer, depends where i went. From so fl to mid fla where it was quite cold, now back so fla warm, tea shirt weather all winter.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:42 pm

I was a surveyor down there, so spent a lot of time outside. Sometimes it was close to the truck, and others it was in the swamps, range pole and machete in hand, watching out for Moccasins and Aligators. January was always brutal. Of course, July was too.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Jayzze, welcome back by the way....you were missed.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:48 pm

thanks ponee i will be careful what i say so i do not get banished again
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Back on topic, BigMike, I am with you on those thoughts. I would like to see some of the bad guys on the news. Oh, wait. I have.lol!
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Actually for the first time, I read a big wig from goldman sachs suddenly resigned but no other info and I know they are heavily invested in dinar so may be he was a bad guy. The most frustrating thing about this investment is the middle eastern mind set of doing business compared to how we do business.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am

PALMER01 wrote:Back on topic, BigMike, I am with you on those thoughts. I would like to see some of the bad guys on the news. Oh, wait. I have.lol!

Yea back to topic.. Laughing Laughing

Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:42 pm

mike did you read mail mans post today makes alot of sense if not definitly do it. he is very stable and no bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Actually that was a very good post from mailman, everyone should take a few minutes to read it

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 pm

jayzze wrote:mike did you read mail mans post today makes alot of sense if not definitly do it. he is very stable and no bs

give me link so I can read it

Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Well his post has nothing to with what I was try to say, I was talking about VPN and API. which means no hackers or any virus was the hold up on the RV..

But if you go back and read my post on NOV. 26, 2011 http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t12200-this-is-a-precise-plan

Remember I said that all the gurus would start saying what I stated back in Nov just re-read..

Thanks for the link anyway

Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum