Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?

+6
rick152
dinarsaurus7
Sophieshelper
TNman
az-tex
TC2012
10 posters

Go down

HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  Empty HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?

Post by TC2012 Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:01 am

Did any of you see the LAST paragraph (below) that has been posted on the Nesara News Blog? What do you all think? This is certainly not very good news and hopefully false. I hope some of the 'Gurus" will also comment on this and let us know if any of their Intel is say anything even close to this.

TC2012

Sunday, March 4, 2012 INTEL on Deliveries And DINAR RV
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/03/intel-on-deliveries-and-dinar-rv.html

QUOTE “This is partially why we are in the "RV wait and see" what happens. The other reason is that the most banks are bankrupt, kept afloat day by day with loaned money created out of thin air that has no backing whatsoever – except for our unexplainable “faith and confidence” that our government would never allow banks to do anything like that to us. Understand please that the four banks designated for RV use don’t have even 1% of the “cash” needed to cover your deposits. Expect rationing along the lines of “you can only withdraw 5 or 10 thousand dollars per month because of the economic crisis and martial law.” UNQUOTE

TC2012

Back to top Go down

HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  Empty Re: HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?

Post by az-tex Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 am

You could always deposit your money in Swiss banks... Wink Smile

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  Empty Re: HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?

Post by TNman Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:25 am

Frankly, I don't know what to believe anymore. Lately, everyone has an opinion about everything.

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!

bigsmile

TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophieshelper Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:08 am

IMO, this is why it is being strongly suggested that we all open non-interest bearing accounts that are covered in/by the Dodd-Frank Act (name of Act not complete).

The funds within these non-interest bearing accounts will be covered COMPLETELY by the U.S. Treasury - which will be an entirely new financial system. As you read above, the Federal Reserve is just this side of history. So, I say, good bye and good riddance to the nasty, privately owned Federal Reserve.

Again, IMO, you will be sitting pretty if you use one of these accounts. ALL of your money will be safely covered. Very Happy

There is information on the web about this and if you have the time, please google it and check it out -- research is always a good thing.

Sophieshelper

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:26 am

Sophieshelper wrote:IMO, this is why it is being strongly suggested that we all open non-interest bearing accounts that are covered in/by the Dodd-Frank Act (name of Act not complete).

The funds within these non-interest bearing accounts will be covered COMPLETELY by the U.S. Treasury - which will be an entirely new financial system. As you read above, the Federal Reserve is just this side of history. So, I say, good bye and good riddance to the nasty, privately owned Federal Reserve.

Again, IMO, you will be sitting pretty if you use one of these accounts. ALL of your money will be safely covered. Very Happy

There is information on the web about this and if you have the time, please google it and check it out -- research is always a good thing.

SUPPOSEDLY.... that provision expires at the end of the year, so it is nothing to hang your hat on... long term...

just sayin'...

Smile

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarsaurus7 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 am

az-tex--agree with the provision expiring at the end of 2012...

Also, we should ALL know by now that just because there is a law on the books to cover an unlimited amount in an account, doesn't mean they will abide by that law. Our leaders in the government are constantly breaking the laws in our constitution. What makes anyone think that they'll follow any new laws they make. Whatever is convenient to "them" they do. It's like when we were children and playing games--there was always some kid that would change the rules to suit them. That's how it is with the judicial, legislative and executive branches of our so-called government.

My hope is that the actual amount that we can withdraw is about withdrawing PHYSICAL CASH. My hope is that we can still pay off debt using wire transfer and debit our accounts to purchase stuff that we're going to need in the days ahead. I can't imagine them limited any and all transactions to just $5000 to $10,000. Again, hopefully that is addressing actual cash withdrawn.
dinarsaurus7
dinarsaurus7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophieshelper Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 am

"SUPPOSEDLY.... that provision expires at the end of the year, so it is nothing to hang your hat on... long term...

just sayin'..."

Excellent point. The complete, non-limited coverage of funds within all non-interest bearing accounts expires December 31, 2012. Without an extension, they all revert back to normal (Federal Reserve) accounts with FDIC max coverage of $250,000.

This is just a guess on my part, but I'm thinking that there are sooooo many politicians and friends of politicians who are very heavily invested in the IQD, that I'm guessing that they will extend the deadline through 2013 just to protect their own - IMO.

I'm in the same boat as y'all - I've been searching for safe ways to keep my money. I'm thinking that when the dust settles after (I'm making an assumption, I know...) the Federal Reserve bites the dust and is replaced with the US Treasury and honest, above-board financial practices, I'm going to be looking to move (at least some) money out of my non-interest bearing US Treasury account(s) into potential money-making ventures and investments (after thoroughly researching them).

Chances are, you will be doing something similar. At this point, I'm looking at the non-interest bearing accounts as a sort of safe, temporary holding pattern until other opportunities present themselves within the new system. So, who knows, maybe we won't need these accounts for very long. Only the Lord knows for sure.

Sophieshelper ☀

Sophieshelper

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 am

Plus, lest we forget that if a bank does fail that is covered by the FDIC, the FDIC has up to 99 years to make good, or at least I have heard. So are you or anyone really covered? ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Why don't we consider that absolutely nothing that John MacHaffie has ever posted on his Nesara News Blogspot site has ever come to pass. His track record is about as good as Poof's = zero % accuracy. He's just another wanabe Guru who likes the attention and really knows nothing more than the non sense he gets from his so called sources.
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:08 pm

remember there is so much info going on take everything with a grain of salt and things will sort themselves out and remember we have no control. we are just minnows in the ocean
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Personally, I see very little, if any, of our funds in an interest free account. All of it will be out working for us. The watch word is diversity, diversity, diversity. Some will be in fixed products like annuities, some in bonds, but govt and corporate. Some will be in small corporate stocks, some in utilities, some in blue chip stocks. Some will no doubt be in property, and at least 12 months worth of expenses will be in stacked CD's to ensure liquidity.

I may put something into precious metals, but I'm a little leery of what I see there. The growth curve looks too much like that of the historical bubbles we have seen, and that makes me nervous. I also keep remembering what FDR did with gold, fixing the price at $32/oz and then making it illegal to hold in the US. I just don't see precious metals as a good place to be right now. In fact, we sold off some silver we had this weekend.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  2805820865  HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  2805820865  HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  2805820865  HEADS UP: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:16 am

Good post for OOM2

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum