Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET??

Go down

DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET?? Empty DOES EUROPE (SPECIFICALLY GERMANY) HAVE TO MOVE FIRST TO RELEASE THE GLOBAL RESET??

Post by KAI Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 pm

READ THE LAST SENTENCE IN THIS JANUARY 12, 2012 ARTICLE: ""We have a very good record of moving very, very quickly to make it possible for the IMF to do what it needs to do to help its member states but we have to make sure that Europe moves first and gives the world something that the world can support," Geithner said.

LINK:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/12/us-usa-geithner-japan-currencies-idUSTRE80B1GY20120112

GEITHNER URGES MORE CURRENCY FEXIBILITY

U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner speaks next to Japan's Finance Minister Jun Azumi during their joint news conference at the Finance Ministry in Tokyo January 12, 2012.

Credit: Reuters/Toru Hanai

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:38am EST

(Reuters) - Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said on Thursday that key emerging-market nations must let their currencies rise in value in order permit more stable global growth.

In an interview in Tokyo with Japanese broadcaster NHK, Geithner appeared to refer to China when he spoke about the role of emerging market countries in creating a more stable monetary system.

"You want to see those currencies continue to reflect the substantial upward pressure you're seeing in fundamental economic forces that are going to push them gradually to appreciate and strengthen against the dollar, the yen and the euro," he said.

"It's going to have to continue on a sustained basis."

Geithner was wrapping up a quick visit to Beijing and Tokyo that was principally aimed at soliciting cooperation in tightening sanctions against Iran to curb its disputed nuclear program.

Geithner was asked whether the International Monetary Fund should play a larger role in helping the Euro zone countries deal with their debt crisis. He said the IMF was already helping and Europe needs to get a grip on its own problems.

"We have a very good record of moving very, very quickly to make it possible for the IMF to do what it needs to do to help its member states but we have to make sure that Europe moves first and gives the world something that the world can support," Geithner said.

(Reporting By Glenn Somerville; Editing by Andrew Hay)

**************************************************************************************************

TODAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2012: COULD GERMANY BE KEY IN THE RV DELAY AS IT DOESNT SHOW (AS GEITHNER STATES ABOVE)
"...we have to make sure that Europe moves first and gives the world something that the world can support."

LINK: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9102404/German-showdown-with-IMF-looms-as-Bundestag-blocks-rescue-funds.html

GERMAN SHOWDOWN WITH IMF LOOMS AS BUNDESTAG BLOCKS RESCUE FUNDS

By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, and Louise Armitstead

10:25PM GMT 23 Feb 2012

Germany's ruling parties are to introduce a resolution in parliament blocking any further boost to the EU’s bail-out machinery, vastly complicating Greece’s rescue package and risking a major clash with the International Monetary Fund.

Chancellor Angela Merkel's office said an increase in the ESM was 'not necessary' since Italian and Spanish bond markets have already recovered.

By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, and Louise Armitstead

10:25PM GMT 23 Feb 2012

“European solidarity is not an end in itself and should not be a one-way street. Germany’s engagement has reached it limits,” said the text, drafted by Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democrats and Free Democrat (FDP) allies.

“Germany itself faces strict austerity to comply with the national debt brake,” said the declaration, which will go to the Bundestag next week. Lawmakers said there is no scope to boost the EU’s “firewall” to €750bn, either by increasing the new European Stability Mechanism (ESM) or by running it together with the old bail-out fund (EFSF).

The tough stance reflects popular disgust in Germany at escalating demands. Bowing to pressure, Chancellor Merkel’s office said an increase in the ESM was “not necessary” since Italian and Spanish bond markets have recovered.

Germany is now on a collision course with world powers, the IMF and even key allies in Europe’s AAA-core. The Netherlands and Finland are willing to boost the EU firewall to €750bn.

The IMF has hinted it may cut its share of Greece’s €130bn (£110bn) package and warned that its members will not commit $500bn (£318bn) more in funds to ringfence Italy and Spain unless Europe beefs up its rescue scheme.

Last edited by KAI on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Caps)
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum