Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am

Go down

PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am Empty PTR CC june 23, 2011 at 11:35 am

Post by Duckyboy Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Tony: A lot of information out there. Shabbs did make the announcement that this project would be completed by end of month. Saw news article from CBI re completion of raising the 3 zeros… IMO that’s all the announcement you will get – this is the RV. Perfect timing. World all around the world the other currencies supposed to happen today. Our banks are ready.

Told you last week – banks told within 24hours. The told me today is it. Talked to UST people (the actual person who sent letters to the banks last Weds.) They are saying nothing has changed. Everything ready. Obama is not the one holding it ip/. He was upset last Friday that it didn’t go through/.

More the banks concerned about all the people. People over running the banks – we let them know a lot of crazy people with dinars in their hands…. That all these people will be coming in…. supposedly now all ready to go. Iraq ready to go.

Nothing holding us back that we can see. UST, Homeland, banks etc saying nothing holding it back that they can see. DFI release last night after banking hours. Nothing holding this up. Just have to wait and hope and pray this is the day.

I don’t control it. Dan doesn’t. Should be a great day in your lives today.

Dan: Tony – I got calls from 2 separate people that you don’t know…. We were getting calls confirming this…. Why would be believe that their information is correct?

I use this as a marker myself. Not that I believe the calls I got last night… told me parliament has been meeting till after 1 am every morning. They have serious business they are doing… Washington had guests at the White House yesterday regarding world economics… things with our investment and the monetary system as we know it.

90% of you know we won’t tell you the information on our sources. You see what happens when things are let out. The banks realize this is going to be chaotic… that’s why they had to take a step back and say – do you realize what is going to happen?

This call done cause a l;ot of confusion out there and not understanding what’s taking so long etc… this has never taken place before though. Internet changed everything. I think people get in a bad mood urgency cause of reserves….

You were fortunate enough to know about this. All we are looking at says it is on the horizon and almost here. Don’t bank on a specific day. I think in a really good place.

Who knows if Maliki or Obama will announce it – don’t think anyone will… No one can tell us how it will go down… We’ve been hearing different things

Tony: M saying highest currency in region… Shabbs saying by end of the month… CBI saying completing the plan… best thing is hearing that plus our resources… all on same page now. We are finally there. Every one saying exact same thing. That’s the difference between now and last month etc…

Hearing from over there and the top agencies over here. That’s telling me we’re at the end of this.

Elsie: Keep your eyes peeled. It’s their time not ours… Lots of articles coming out…. Today’s a good day… tomorrow’s a good day – may have to wait till next week. We will all be together on the board.

AJ – My contact and I spoke this am. Said we could put out that a high probability we will see it late afternoon. Depending on the hour that it happens could see today or first thing in am if banks have updated over night. A little confused about rate… does know it will be above $3.22 pre-war rate…

Simon: I did hear some information this am. Had to do with the IMF and $ being transferred. Tony was able to confirm that. The IMF is handling all the funds… that’s cause the $ they are handling is in trillions and the Iraqi banking system is not prepared to handle it. Looks like it is happening ver quickly. (DFI $).

Dan – I got 2 confirmations that done at end of banking yesterday. Always suspicious when that kind of information so fluent with so many people. I am always amazed at the amount if information we are getting now when we should get none. Thin k very educated people guessing based on what they are hearing. Have had good information about almost there.

Tony: Talking to the different agencies – they have said that they put information out there. They said it was out there and didn’t want it to be chaos. Needed to have some information so people would know what was going on. Once mil is our of bottle lets control where it goes. This has been by design. Say this and not this. We have been told we were picked to put information out there by them. Wanted to be sure we put out the correct information. That’s how some it has come out. The agency let that be known. Said listening to this site and some other sites. Being monitored. Are crazy people out there…. We are privileged to have it. Some gave to us… some through relationships…they didn’t expect 20,000 people would hear it.

IE – if the us had 10 trillion $ out there people say the value there is less. It is less cause they are spending more than brining in. The amount of $ out there is a good thing – the money doesn’t go back to the feds and say give me $ back.

They want as much IQD out there as possible – why? IQD is going up. The only reason to cash in is cause you want to use usd here. This gives value to the IQD and tradability in the market. This will become a trade unit for us. Smart people will probably get lower denoms and hold on to them for a few.

The Fed will do a digital acknowledgement of how many brought in. Will then burn them.

Tony: Even the $ that is cashed in – already have an agreement to now get to Iraq for 6 months anyways. The portion they don’t get will be done over 20 years. Have the agreement to buy barrels of oil using dinar that we have in our foreign reserve. Each country is responsible for getting their own currency paid out. Each country cashing them in and goes into the reserve bank in that country.

? I am pretty solid on where these things will come out…. So many things we won’t know till rules are out. With that in mind – if it is that close I am waiting to see what happens. I know your conviction on the rate and agree worth $3 plus. With Shabbibi talk re date – he also mentioned the audit of the.85 - $1.30. Could it be released at then and then back up within 30-90 days? Delta says CBI could loan the $ to the country… what is your take?

Dan: Can I say heck no. I do not believe they will come out that low and go up in 30 days. They would have to stay there per the Iraqi constitution. If they re-instate it has to be $3.22 … USD has dropped so it would be more. If the RV it – it will be much higher due to companies and countries investing in there compared t when Saddam was screwing it up. Why would they put it at .86- $1.35? From Al Quaeda to other groups – they would buy up this $ and have their $ quadruple their $ in 30 days?

At $4 no one will buy a truckload of it…at .86 they will…. The Iraq situation is a fact of their wealth…those guys are smoking something when they say .85 - $1.30.

I believe shabbs said that for same reason he said a year ago they could withstand a $12 rv…. Does that mean it will be – no…. The facts are their constitution and the IMF stipulates what it has to do.

Tony: Shabbs statement was an answer to the IMF re the audit. Contractors have been getting paid in Iraq for last 2 months. They are paying them over $4 usd. Right now. We know that’s a fact. Have docs to prove it. Iraq had an in-country adjustment to their dollar. That’s how they are doing the lower denoms now. Why would they put them out if .86 or $1.30? No sense. Our intel – bank people – we have already seen the rate and seen it change 3 times already – no where near .86. No where near a fact.

Dan: You asked it and qualified that you don’t really believe it… You can rack me with a stick for ever .10 it goes under the $3.22. Won’t happen. You said happy with. 86 – so would Tony and I. I am sticking to the higher $ cause everything we see starting with the G20 a year ago said $3.22. IE – is your BMW worth $10k – yes actually $75k… Like Shabbibi said – of course we could sustain .86 or $1.30 not that it would be that.

? In other countries – before they rv – come out with misinformation. This seems so obvious now with all the news, intel etc… makes me suspicious. Why not the same pattern?

Tony: It did – last week…. We were getting all the misinformation re supposed to happen in last 2 weeks. Stopped a couple of times. Now at the last point – June 30th…. End of UN sanctions.. DFI etc… they don’t care whole hands the $ is in at this point. The CBI ahs put out all they are going to put out. In last month and a half they have gotten the $ back from the bad guys. The period of time is only 5-6 days and done… A world event. .That makes a difference.

Dan: I am not disrespecting other’s opinion here. Scooter spent countless hours with his graphs and research. I have a lot of respect for these guys. I am just debating the facts. I am not that concerned with it. You are looking at history… I did that in the beginning. They have figured out that people are going to buy this by the toms and they can’t stop that. Was a little concerned that the information is strong saying going to happen…. Still some misinformation… talked yesterday about a man who sold 21 million iqd…

Be careful about being the 1st to cash in… Tony said you should be the 2nd mouse…. Let the 1st one get caught in the trap. Take very little in to cash in in the beginning. Even my trip to Atlanta is not only about cashing in. This is the beginning of a long life ahead of you….

Tony: The US govt has in place tracking terrorists already…. Even put in new banking laws in Iraq. Our govt has a black list here in US and one in Iraq. They are tracking tbose people and won’t be allowed to track dinar. They know how much TY has, Ali had… tracking who has sent in wires…. Money orders etc… that is how they caught the guys the caught already…

?s UST opening up places for cash in? Only certain bank branches for cash in?

Tony: yes they are. Major banks or locations? They won’t publish that – you will have to go to your bank and ask them and they will direct you to where to go. Not everyone has dinar or has a clue what is going on.

? Is it Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday only for the RV?

Dan: Don’t know that anyone really knows… Kuwait was on a Wednesday… could happen any day. Thursday or Friday is a great day for the bank if they get us to cash in – they get the interest on the weekend while they are closed. They will look for ways to get profitable… No facts of what days – guessing….. I certainly don’t know… this has never happened before… We won’t know till it happens on many of these things.

Dan: We can’t go by history…. No agenda as to what day…. Will happen at best time for them.

? I wonder with Maliki fighting for 100 days, people’s confidence, dictators etc… wouldn’t they want to go out there and have people cheer for them?

Dan: yes – this every politician is that way – but don’t know if it will be done that way. Wouldn’t be shocked if Maliki and Shabbs go up and say what happened…

Tony: Think they will but after the fact… saying they are back to being one of the wealthiest counties etc. They may very well do that…. They do all of their news things at night. We’re not looking till between 8 and 10 at nite when they do all their announcements. Typically tell their people things in mas but their people already know. Already had the in-country rv taking place. Maybe an announcement of goi etc and rv a part of that.

Dan: Tony can you help refresh my memory… Something about an agency saying currency had to be activated 7 days prior to. Had a conversation with mods yesterday and that came up…

Tony: That was actually you me and Gary. Gary saying had to be done 7 days before UN release of Iraq. He read it somewhere…

? 7 full days? 23rd would be 7 days prior…

Tony: Don’t know. Looking for today. UST said today. Homeland S. today… over there told today… All waiting to see if this is it. Will tell the rest of the story later…I will try to talk to people in small groups. The new site is how I will get information out… UST guy already told me now to cash it all out so I won’t. Already have information on next country this will take place and how it is being started. Some things I’ll send out a quick text or like this am will send a text to all back stage members and say get on line right now for information. A huge benefit post rv – won’t be here staring at computers… will be here for the 30 days after. Already heard about some things to look at post rv.

Tony: Can tell you that as early as yesterday morning still heard that it is GBP. That it is going to be a somewhat ridiculous rate that will shock you. Will totally shock some of you. They say it is. I say how can it be that? This guy telling me it will be going up. Shabbibi did say it could handle $12…. I say ok I guess so…

Dan: What governs the overall price? I don’t personally believe it will be with the GBP? It will be gauged against these other currencies in the basket and in relationship to other currencies like the USD? Doesn’t that bring down the usd? If gauged to the GBP – we are looking at what the USD is to this currency. If they revalue the USD would it be that would put the rate of the IQD to that? What will happen within days and weeks of the rv? There will be another RV at their advantage of the USD if they pay off the national debt etc….

Tony: If it is $3.22or something to the GBP that will be $5 something to usd. If it is 5.25 to the GBP will be $8 usd. The usd is so volatile right now… that maybe why the GBP. If they print all that $4 the usd will go down even more…. China was saying not making the usd the base dollar anymore making the iqd the base dollar… even if they don’t do that and they make the iqd #2… if this is $10 to iqd and gold goes down… our dollar goes up and we come out even stronger.

The numbers that the banks are seeing are based on the GBP.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum