Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Something Just Doesnt Feel Right

+26
therealbutterfly
firecrackerman56
Searay 32
FoxyRoxy
DevaronDLH
Bruno
mabysomeday
SEBtopdog
Azure
amdcolorado
1alaskan
ProDinar
chevysteve
mitkire
ADMIN
Catherine
Joyman3:27
Jayzze
CaptnJerry
MiddleClassMaiden
dinarsaurus7
readysetrv
Horizon
Barry G
Clydesdale
roadkingrider
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Just Doesnt Feel Right

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Azure: Glad to hear you bought your dinar "post divorce". I sincerely hope you are relieved of your financial woes very soon. Constant worry about money is a heavy burden, and it robs you of your joy. Try to hang in there. We all pray for a speedy resolution and RV. Take care.

SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Just Doesnt Feel Right

Post by greenlight Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:45 pm

punisher wrote:I meant to say RV, lol...my mistake Smile

And Captnjerry, the articles I point to are the numerous ones that say CBI will raise the value of the DINAR.
Not saying you are right or not... but could it be that they used the phrase 'strengthen the dinar' or something similar and not 'raise the value' ?
I do know they used that phrase numerous times.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:46 pm

1alaskan wrote:I get the feeling that when it does happen, we will not believe what we are reading, that it will take some time to sink in,

But when it does, watch out...........

I do so much agree with you...
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 pm

greenlight wrote:
punisher wrote:I meant to say RV, lol...my mistake Smile

And Captnjerry, the articles I point to are the numerous ones that say CBI will raise the value of the DINAR.
Not saying you are right or not... but could it be that they used the phrase 'strengthen the dinar' or something similar and not 'raise the value' ?
I do know they used that phrase numerous times.

Greenlight, that's why I was asking for just one link, cause I have been helping to bring the news articles here and haven't seen one like they were describing... Punisher never provided one... I would just like a little clarification...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:19 pm

CJ, we both know that most everyone has mis-defined the word 'strengthened' to be 'increased value'. I suspect because it's what they want so they choose to see it that way.
However, I also believe that you and I both know that the stronger it becomes, the more likely it will begin to rise in value as well - over time.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Greenlight or TRB - I just realized how "those who shall remain nameless" are getting an RV is coming from all the CBI Redenomination news articles!!! "so there words sometimes mean r/d, but there actual actions mean revalue"
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 Bang

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Emailed to me, Thank you:

Im watching the news articles... and the articles out of Iraq are looking good.. they are have been very busy!

Im thinking Sunday,

Their banking holiday, so the banks will be closed, they will announce on the big screen tv's (there's articles on these), they have been installing for the last 2 weeks all over Iraq, they will tell the citizens that their IQD is equal to or more than the USD, and that when the bank opens the next day, they need to turn their USD in. They will close the borders so that Iran and Syria wont be able to get to the citizens to trade their counterfeit IQD for the USD the citizens hold, because at this point, the citizens will KNOW that the IQD is better for them than the USD and happily hand it over.

I could be wrong but there are too many articles supporting this. Security gaps being filled, Remaining ministry positions being filled, low currency auctions for the 2 days before a 3 day weekend, and NOW NO currency auctions ever again??? HOW can the WHOLE country of Iraq operate on 7 million USD for 5 days? IMO.... they arent! Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:59 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:Greenlight or TRB - I just realized how "those who shall remain nameless" are getting an RV is coming from all the CBI Redenomination news articles!!! "so there words sometimes mean r/d, but there actual actions mean revalue"
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 Bang

CJ
Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 949729897 Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 949729897 Something Just Doesnt Feel Right - Page 2 3151798102
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Yep. They also seem to ignore the sentences that say stuff about replacing the currency at 1/1000 face value and that both are equal in true value. Those that try to spin it their way are somewhat hilarious.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Well... I dont think we have long to find out Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum