Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani

Go down

«Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani  Empty «Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani

Post by ADMIN Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 am

23/06/2011: History

«العراقية» تؤكد مشاركة علاوي في اجتماعات برعاية طالباني «Iraq» Allawi confirms participation in meetings sponsored by Talabani

الحياة Life

أجمعت الكتل السياسية في العراق على ضرورة إنجاح مبادرة رئيس الجمهورية جلال طالباني لتفعيل الحوار وإنهاء الأزمة السياسية. Unanimous political blocs in Iraq, the need for the success of the initiative of President Jalal Talabani to activate the dialogue and end the political crisis. وأبدت ترحيبها باقتراحاته عقب جلسة الحوار الاولى. She welcomed his proposals after the first dialogue session.

في غضون ذلك، اكدت «القائمة العراقية» حضور زعيمها اياد علاوي الاجتماع الثاني المقرر الاسبوع المقبل. In the meantime, confirmed the «Iraqi List» the presence of its leader, Iyad Allawi, the second meeting scheduled next week.
وكان طالباني اعلن بعد اجتماعه مع ممثلي الكتل في غياب علاوي، اتفاقاً يقضي بتشكيل لجان تُجري حوارات ثم ترفع تقريرها إلى القادة السياسيين و «العمل على تقريب وجهات النظر بين رئيس ائتلاف دولة القانون رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي ورئيس القائمة العراقية إياد علاوي»، إضافة الى وضع حد للتصعيد الإعلامي. Talabani was announced after a meeting with representatives of the blocks in the absence of Allawi, an agreement to form committees are dialogues and then present its report to political leaders and «work to bridge the gap in views between the president of a coalition of state law of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi», in addition to developing end to the escalation of the media.

وأوضح عضو «ائتلاف دولة القانون» عدنان السراج، في تصريح الى «الحياة»، أن كتلته ترحب بمبادرة طالباني، وترى ان الاجتماع الاول كان «إيجايباً ومثمراً»، وأضاف: «لن تكون المبادرة سريعة التنفيذ، ونعتقد بأنها ستسغرق بضعة اسابيع تتخللها اجتماعات على مستوى اللجان التفاوضية ولقاءات لقادة الكتل، ونأمل أن تكلل بتفعيل اتفاقات الشراكة السياسية من جديد». The member of the «coalition rule of law» Adnan al-Sarraj, told «life», that his bloc welcomes the initiative of Talabani, and see that the first meeting was «Aijayba and productive» and added: «will not be the first rapid implementation, and we believe that it Setsegriq a few weeks, interspersed with meetings the level of negotiating committees and meetings of the leaders of the blocks, and we hope that political partnership agreements enabled again ».

وأشار السراج الى ان «الاجتماع الماضي الذي عقد في منزل رئيس الجمهورية، خُصص في الاساس لترطيب الاجواء وإيقاف التصعيد الاعلامي بين الكتل والنواب، أما الجلسات اللاحقة، فستكون لمناقشة ملفات حساسة ومهمة، مثل إنهاء تسمية الوزراء الأمنيين وتشكيل مجلس السياسات الإستراتيجية». The OS that «the last meeting, held at the home of the President of the Republic, was devoted mainly to improve the atmosphere and stop the escalation of the media between the blocks and House of Representatives, and the subsequent meetings, it will be to discuss the sensitive files and important, such as finishing the naming ministers of security and the formation of strategic policies».

وأعلنت القائمة «العراقية» أنها سترى مدى التزام الأطراف السياسيين بما دار في منزل طالباني، خصوصاً في ما يتعلق بوقف الحملة الإعلامية والسياسية. And announced the list «Iraq» as you'll see how the political commitment of the parties took place in the house including Talabani, especially in relation to stop the media campaign and political.

وأكدت «العراقية» حضور علاوي الاجتماع المقبل، وقال فتاح الشيخ :»لدينا مطالب معروفة ومعلنة، ونعنقد بأنها مشروعة، وأبرزها اعلان دولة القانون التزامها الاتفاقات التسعة التي أُبرمت ضمن مبادرة أربيل». She «Iraq» Allawi attend the next meeting, and said Fattah al-Sheikh: »Our demands are known and declared, and Nngd as legitimate, most notably the announcement of its commitment to the rule of law that the nine agreements concluded within the Initiative Erbil».

وتابع: «ومع ذلك، فإننا نرحب بكل المبادرات الوطنية التي تسعى الى إنهاء الازمة الراهنة، بدليل حضور ممثلين عن القائمة تلبيةً لمبادرة رئيس الجمهورية». He continued: «However, we welcome all national initiatives that seek to end the current crisis, as evidenced by the presence of representatives from the list in response to the initiative of the President of the Republic».

إلى ذلك، قال القيادي في «التحالف الكردستاني» محمود عثمان، إن «الأكراد يحاولون حلحلة الخلافات بين الحين والآخر. , The leader of the «Kurdistan Alliance» Mahmoud Othman, said that «the Kurds are trying to ease the differences between now and then. ولكن في النهاية لا يستطيعون تحقيق ذلك الامر ما لم يحصل لقاء بين «العراقية» و «دولة القانون»، يتم الاتفاق خلاله على إبداء المرونة وتقديم التنازلات، ولا سيما في ما يتعلق بالقواسم المشتركة بين الطرفين». But in the end they can not achieve this unless it gets to a meeting between the «Iraq» and «the rule of law», which is agreed to show flexibility and make concessions, particularly in relation to the similarities shared between the parties ».

يُذكر ان «القائمة العراقية» أعلنت الشهر الماضي فشلَ اجتماعها مع قائمة التحالف الوطني، وقررت تعليق مفاوضاتها مع الأخيرة الى حين تقديم إجابات عن أسئلة طرحتها تتعلق بـ «المجلس الوطني للسياسيات الإستراتيجية» وملف الوزارات الأمنية. The «Iraqi List» announced last month that the failure of its meeting with a list of the National Alliance, and has decided to suspend negotiations with the latter, while providing answers to questions raised concerning «the National Council for the strategic policies» and file security ministries.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_page.php%3Fid%3D54219&usg=ALkJrhhKViYKZUiAu4h2bUKLFAa1YnkYJQ

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum