Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

+19
bigdaddytim
Gman1958
davidpg
1alaskan
dlusk1414
GoodGosh
aubrey
WelshDinar
loving light
FoxyRoxy
d.kolanek
spirit144
readysetrv
ADMIN
Ponee
showmethe$
Horizon
Labrann
Kevind53
23 posters

Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:14 pm

http://www.imn.iq/news/view.9508/

"The draft law submitted to the Council of Ministers stressed that the central bank holds in its several steps, including changing the structure of the Iraqi currency....."

The above quote from the last article Miske posted sure goes right along with the current value of the dinar. Shabibi has always said it was going to be a slow process, contrary to others beliefs.

"Central bank holds in its several steps" is the key. The dinar is revaluing slowly, which is step one. Once the dinar gets to the proper value, then Shabibi will introduce the lower denominations into Iraq, which is step two. Step three will be removal of the USD from the market place, but that will not be achieved until the dinar is at par value with the USD.

This process very well could take 2 years to complete, but it could also happen overnight, no one will know, but when it happens it will happen all at once. What I mean by this is if Shabibi decides the time is right, he could RV at the 1 to 1 par rate with the USD, release the lower denominations to buy the USD out of the market of Iraq all at once.

Hope this helps and take all intel with a grain of salt, including mine, as all are speculating and trying to second guess the process.

Thank you Miskebam for the article.

God Bless,

AJ

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Once again good solid info, thanks AJ.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865  AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865  AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865  AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27226
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Labrann Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 pm

You suggest exactly what I have been thinking all along. And if this is a "long term" investment, then I thank God for the opportunity and will pray for His patience!

Thanks for your balanced intel, AJ. Good to see common sense displayed here. God Bless Smile

Labrann
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-11-18
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://www.lajuanamurphy-brann.com

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks AJ!! I sure hope it just hurrys up and RV's......AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2474380249

*****************
AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 61
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by showmethe$ Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:39 pm

I second and third that Horizon...Thanks for the grounded info AJ!!!!!

Show me the Money $$$$$$$$ GO RV or Come RV whichever just RV
showmethe$
showmethe$
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Is that a little light I see at the end of the tunnel?

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF_WeIcf4C_i7R7Ir6LAZrBCtspMiW2ca_V0MHBZHkqZO7uTkYxg

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38255
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Thanks AJ... Love it!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:34 pm

ponee wrote:Is that a little light I see at the end of the tunnel?

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF_WeIcf4C_i7R7Ir6LAZrBCtspMiW2ca_V0MHBZHkqZO7uTkYxg

PONNEE, THAT IS ONE LIGHT, THAT I WOULDN'T MIND BEING BLINDED BY!!


GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by spirit144 Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:38 pm

THAT PIC SAYS IT ALL PONEE, AND THANKS AJ FOR THE INFOAJ’s Intel  01/23/12 949729897
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : PLANET TEMAN [THE DOMAIN]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by d.kolanek Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:43 pm

AJ,

Thank you for your opinion, I know many of us here (even ones that dont post often) truly value your opinion. I have a question, in the past you have "speculated" that Shabibi may revalue once the USD is stable, do you still feel that way and if so, what do you feel that to be at?

Thank you as always
d.kolanek
d.kolanek
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:53 pm

86 cents stable and its on its way down at the present with this morning at 79 cents. The USD spiked to 84 but dropped back to 81 a few minutes later last week. I sure was hoping!What a disappointment this week so far anyway, but it is young. AJ

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for your opinion, I know many of us here (even ones that dont post often) truly value your opinion. I have a question, in the past you have "speculated" that Shabibi may revalue once the USD is stable, do you still feel that way and if so, what do you feel that to be at?

Thank you as always

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by d.kolanek Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm

AJ,

Thank you for the response, yes very disappointing but as you said, it is only Monday. Could you provide link to where you are able to get the USD value?

Thx





AJAnderson wrote:86 cents stable and its on its way down at the present with this morning at 79 cents. The USD spiked to 84 but dropped back to 81 a few minutes later last week. I sure was hoping!What a disappointment this week so far anyway, but it is young. AJ

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for your opinion, I know many of us here (even ones that dont post often) truly value your opinion. I have a question, in the past you have "speculated" that Shabibi may revalue once the USD is stable, do you still feel that way and if so, what do you feel that to be at?

Thank you as always
d.kolanek
d.kolanek
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by FoxyRoxy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Thanks, AJ. I guess my question would be how Iraq can possibly move forward with all of its current, very aggressive, plans to build and drill with the IQD rate at its present value. It would seem necessary to bring the value up quickly, wouldn't it? And how can they be the president of OPEC with their rate so low, or doesn't that even have anything to do with it? Just wondering... Smile
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by loving light Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

AJ, I always appreciate your evaluations to help cut through the "noise".

Sometimes I wish everyone would be willing to say, "we don't know when, where or for how much. So everyone, just unplug and the minute it does change, all of us all will know."

And, yet, I keep reading the postings......... just call me Rita!

loving light
New Member
New Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 pm

I watch many, but here are a few.

kitco.com

exchangerates.org

xe.com

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for the response, yes very disappointing but as you said, it is only Monday. Could you provide link to where you are able to get the USD value?

Thx





AJAnderson wrote:86 cents stable and its on its way down at the present with this morning at 79 cents. The USD spiked to 84 but dropped back to 81 a few minutes later last week. I sure was hoping!What a disappointment this week so far anyway, but it is young. AJ

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for your opinion, I know many of us here (even ones that dont post often) truly value your opinion. I have a question, in the past you have "speculated" that Shabibi may revalue once the USD is stable, do you still feel that way and if so, what do you feel that to be at?

Thank you as always

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by WelshDinar Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:Thanks, AJ. I guess my question would be how Iraq can possibly move forward with all of its current, very aggressive, plans to build and drill with the IQD rate at its present value. It would seem necessary to bring the value up quickly, wouldn't it? And how can they be the president of OPEC with their rate so low, or doesn't that even have anything to do with it? Just wondering... Smile

Good point FoxyRoxy!
WelshDinar
WelshDinar
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-06-18
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:37 pm

They are still using USD for the most part and I hope the RV happens sooner rather than later, then the president of the OPEC nation would be more realistic. AJ

FoxyRoxy wrote:Thanks, AJ. I guess my question would be how Iraq can possibly move forward with all of its current, very aggressive, plans to build and drill with the IQD rate at its present value. It would seem necessary to bring the value up quickly, wouldn't it? And how can they be the president of OPEC with their rate so low, or doesn't that even have anything to do with it? Just wondering... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 pm

we will see how this all plays out in the future, will we not?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by aubrey Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:45 pm

AJ, your opening post is very welcome. So what do we do with the info coming from Okie, Bulldog et al? Their posts from this past weekend fly in the face of what you just posted, and that most of us believe in our hearts...we are probably a ways off from an RV.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by GoodGosh Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm

aubrey wrote:AJ, your opening post is very welcome. So what do we do with the info coming from Okie, Bulldog et al? Their posts from this past weekend fly in the face of what you just posted, and that most of us believe in our hearts...we are probably a ways off from an RV.

DITTO! Two years is ridiculously impossible in every aspect of the the situation for Iraq and for the global economies. The new banking system is already underway. Not only will Iraq RV shortly, so will all countries. RV up or RV down. I can't help myself AJ, I am having a difficult time aligning with your perception on this. AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 3568750529
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by FoxyRoxy Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

AJAnderson wrote:They are still using USD for the most part and I hope the RV happens sooner rather than later, then the president of the OPEC nation would be more realistic. AJ

Yes. I believe they must be a sovereign nation in order to fulfill that role, mustn't they? They can't be sovereign if they're still using USD. Worse than that, I don't believe their pride will allow them to continue on that track much longer. I may be missing something, but personally, I don't see any way around an imminent, substantial RV.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by GoodGosh Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:Thanks, AJ. I guess my question would be how Iraq can possibly move forward with all of its current, very aggressive, plans to build and drill with the IQD rate at its present value. It would seem necessary to bring the value up quickly, wouldn't it? And how can they be the president of OPEC with their rate so low, or doesn't that even have anything to do with it? Just wondering... Smile

Agreed. This RV is not waiting on Iraq. Iraq is waiting on other things they have no control over so that they can RV their currency. In addition, Iraq cannot grow or sustain it's political or economical position with out an Internationally recognized, trade-able currency of Value. This RV will show it's face just as soon as all other things are set in motion on a global scale. Mark my words.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by dlusk1414 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Wow, so much information.. Thank you so much for sharing..
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-07-08
Location : OOM of Course

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Another fine post,

Short and to the point,

Thanks AJ!

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 39
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Labrann Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:51 pm

But, are you all missing the main point … there has already BEEN an RV!

Yes, a very small one, but an RV as predicted. I venture to say that is what AJ is trying to get across. Granted, it can continue to RV again & again, until the value is more in line with what we need … but that could very well be a slow and steady process over weeks and months ahead. I would hope otherwise, but this is logical.

Sorry if this post is taken as a negative. Sometimes we don't WANT to see the truth, as it doesn't lend to the aura of excitement we want to live within, myself included! But I do have faith that it will … in God's timing … reach our anticipated goal and we will be truly blessed.

Nuff said Smile

Labrann
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-11-18
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://www.lajuanamurphy-brann.com

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by davidpg Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 pm

AJ

Good post. Thanks for the update. Not what I wanted to hear but as you say you never know what they are going to do exactly. Plus I must say I love how you can post some real meat and get a good intelligent discussion going about the intelligence with out a fight starting.

Come here RV. I have some nice widget treats for you!
AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Gman1958 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Hello AJ,

First of all Thank you for all you do here, and I for one really do appreciate all of your input and your opinions on this whole event. Now at the risk of looking really ignorant on navigating around in web sites, I am one of those computer illiterate people (especially when it comes to money).



I have a question for you,,,, How do you find the area in any of these sites where it shows what the value of the USD really is; everything I have tried shows it as one to one.



Where do you get the info that shows it as one US dollar equals .81 cents or .84 cents?



I hope your answer will help some others as well as myself.



Again Thanks for all of your help.



G.



AJAnderson wrote:I watch many, but here are a few.

kitco.com

exchangerates.org

xe.com

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for the response, yes very disappointing but as you said, it is only Monday. Could you provide link to where you are able to get the USD value?

Thx





AJAnderson wrote:86 cents stable and its on its way down at the present with this morning at 79 cents. The USD spiked to 84 but dropped back to 81 a few minutes later last week. I sure was hoping!What a disappointment this week so far anyway, but it is young. AJ

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for your opinion, I know many of us here (even ones that dont post often) truly value your opinion. I have a question, in the past you have "speculated" that Shabibi may revalue once the USD is stable, do you still feel that way and if so, what do you feel that to be at?

Thank you as always

*****************
NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 3091836158 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 3134741375 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 64
Location : DEEP East Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by GoodGosh Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Labrann wrote:But, are you all missing the main point … there has already BEEN an RV!

Yes, a very small one, but an RV as predicted. I venture to say that is what AJ is trying to get across. Granted, it can continue to RV again & again, until the value is more in line with what we need … but that could very well be a slow and steady process over weeks and months ahead. I would hope otherwise, but this is logical.

Sorry if this post is taken as a negative. Sometimes we don't WANT to see the truth, as it doesn't lend to the aura of excitement we want to live within, myself included! But I do have faith that it will … in God's timing … reach our anticipated goal and we will be truly blessed.

Nuff said Smile

The currency needs to be a Internationally recognized Trade-able currency. Nuff Said. :bom:
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 pm

GoodGosh,
That is sort of an oxymoron. Using an "okie" saying contradicting his last post.

mmrrffmm fmffhmmf ffhhfnnm

*****************
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 778
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Gman... Good question... I emailed it to him, in the event that he misses this....

Will let you know what I find out... unless he gets to ya first Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by GoodGosh Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 am

bigdaddytim wrote:GoodGosh,
That is sort of an oxymoron. Using an "okie" saying contradicting his last post.

mmrrffmm fmffhmmf ffhhfnnm

Wasn't using it to contradict Okie, I was repeating what Labrann had said in the quote.

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 3091836158
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by hrvat67 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 am

ponee wrote:Is that a little light I see at the end of the tunnel?

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF_WeIcf4C_i7R7Ir6LAZrBCtspMiW2ca_V0MHBZHkqZO7uTkYxg

The question should be - is that a CHOO-CHOO train coming right at you OR is it simply the proverbial "light at the end of the tunnel"? Laughing

hrvat67
New Member
New Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-08
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:23 am

http://www.kitco.com/market/

look in the indicators section on the left. The USD is 5th from the bottom.

AJ

Gman1958 wrote:Hello AJ,

First of all Thank you for all you do here, and I for one really do appreciate all of your input and your opinions on this whole event. Now at the risk of looking really ignorant on navigating around in web sites, I am one of those computer illiterate people (especially when it comes to money).



I have a question for you,,,, How do you find the area in any of these sites where it shows what the value of the USD really is; everything I have tried shows it as one to one.



Where do you get the info that shows it as one US dollar equals .81 cents or .84 cents?



I hope your answer will help some others as well as myself.



Again Thanks for all of your help.



G.



AJAnderson wrote:I watch many, but here are a few.

kitco.com

exchangerates.org

xe.com

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for the response, yes very disappointing but as you said, it is only Monday. Could you provide link to where you are able to get the USD value?

Thx





AJAnderson wrote:86 cents stable and its on its way down at the present with this morning at 79 cents. The USD spiked to 84 but dropped back to 81 a few minutes later last week. I sure was hoping!What a disappointment this week so far anyway, but it is young. AJ

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for your opinion, I know many of us here (even ones that dont post often) truly value your opinion. I have a question, in the past you have "speculated" that Shabibi may revalue once the USD is stable, do you still feel that way and if so, what do you feel that to be at?

Thank you as always

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by 7freemom Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:35 am

Great informative thread, AJ, including all other contributors! Thanks and Blessings to all seekers of truth and freedom... and much more... Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 417
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Bruno Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 am

ponee wrote:Is that a little light I see at the end of the tunnel?

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF_WeIcf4C_i7R7Ir6LAZrBCtspMiW2ca_V0MHBZHkqZO7uTkYxg

I don't know. That might just be the headlight of the train that's about to run you over.AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2211252749

*****************
Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 437791839 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 437791839 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 508
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 69
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 am

Bruno wrote:
ponee wrote:Is that a little light I see at the end of the tunnel?

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF_WeIcf4C_i7R7Ir6LAZrBCtspMiW2ca_V0MHBZHkqZO7uTkYxg

I don't know. That might just be the headlight of the train that's about to run you over.AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 761671673 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2211252749

CRAP!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38255
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 am

lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Gman1958 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks AJ, and Miske,,,very much appreciated.

I can hardly wait for this to RV, its gona be like Christmas everyday for a little while watching less fortunate people walk out of a grocery store with sacks of free food or a wal-mart with everything they needed prepaid, at least for a little while, I do have a plan for my retirement and for my families future, it all depends on the value of the RV. I hope and pray for a high rate so I can watch more people with free groceries a little longer, BUT I am willing to take anything; even just .10 cents per Dinar would be okay.

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 1499845164

AJAnderson wrote:http://www.kitco.com/market/

look in the indicators section on the left. The USD is 5th from the bottom.

AJ

Gman1958 wrote:Hello AJ,

First of all Thank you for all you do here, and I for one really do appreciate all of your input and your opinions on this whole event. Now at the risk of looking really ignorant on navigating around in web sites, I am one of those computer illiterate people (especially when it comes to money).



I have a question for you,,,, How do you find the area in any of these sites where it shows what the value of the USD really is; everything I have tried shows it as one to one.



Where do you get the info that shows it as one US dollar equals .81 cents or .84 cents?



I hope your answer will help some others as well as myself.



Again Thanks for all of your help.



G.



AJAnderson wrote:I watch many, but here are a few.

kitco.com

exchangerates.org

xe.com

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for the response, yes very disappointing but as you said, it is only Monday. Could you provide link to where you are able to get the USD value?

Thx





AJAnderson wrote:86 cents stable and its on its way down at the present with this morning at 79 cents. The USD spiked to 84 but dropped back to 81 a few minutes later last week. I sure was hoping!What a disappointment this week so far anyway, but it is young. AJ

d.kolanek wrote:AJ,

Thank you for your opinion, I know many of us here (even ones that dont post often) truly value your opinion. I have a question, in the past you have "speculated" that Shabibi may revalue once the USD is stable, do you still feel that way and if so, what do you feel that to be at?

Thank you as always

*****************
NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 3091836158 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 3134741375 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 64
Location : DEEP East Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:33 pm

AJAnderson wrote:http://www.kitco.com/market/

look in the indicators section on the left. The USD is 5th from the bottom.

AJ


So you are using Euro as the reference value?

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865  AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865  AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865  AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27226
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by spirit144 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:57 pm

WHY DO SOME THINK THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE RV? OR THE ANNOUCEMENT OF THE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM? I AM SKEPTICAL ABOUT THESE TWO. I REALLY DON'T THINK ANY OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESIDENTS SPEECH. HOW DO THE INTEL PROVIDERS FIGURE IT TIE IN TO THE DINAR?
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : PLANET TEMAN [THE DOMAIN]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by spirit144 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:58 pm

WHY DO THE FEEL IT DOES?
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : PLANET TEMAN [THE DOMAIN]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 pm

spirit144 wrote:WHY DO SOME THINK THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE RV? OR THE ANNOUCEMENT OF THE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM? I AM SKEPTICAL ABOUT THESE TWO. I REALLY DON'T THINK ANY OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESIDENTS SPEECH. HOW DO THE INTEL PROVIDERS FIGURE IT TIE IN TO THE DINAR?

Come on spirit, haven't you learned yet... Everything is tied to the RV!!! AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Roflmao

CJ

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 52
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:00 pm

I suppose it's the thought that the president might want to take credit ... personally I but into that about as much as I do all that white hat stuff. There is only one white hat, and His name is Jesus. There is one who will pretend to be a white hat, but I have no intentions of meeting or cooperating with that dude ... He will be one bad hombre and then some.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865  AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865  AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865  AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27226
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 Empty Re: AJ’s Intel 01/23/12

Post by spirit144 Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:07 pm

[CJ] FORGIVE ME, I BUMPED MY HEAD ON THAT ONE. COULDN'T FIND MY HELMET.lol! [KEVIND53] IM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE, AIN'T ON THAT SIDE MYSELF.AJ’s Intel  01/23/12 3151798102 THANKS!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : PLANET TEMAN [THE DOMAIN]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum