Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV.

+10
zonepirate
ou812
DevaronDLH
lexknight
sandwedge
Bcolorad
revenuerog
CaptnJerry
greenlight
goodasset
14 posters

Go down

Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. Empty Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV.

Post by goodasset Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:36 am

http://www.baghdadinvest.com/Iraqi_Dinar_Revaluation_new.html?utm_source=Leads+Registerd&utm_campaign=0e767ea634-Iraqi_Dinar_Revaluation1_17_2012&utm_medium=email

I subscribe to this..Received this article today so I thought I would post to get some others thoughts on it.Stated this is their opinion..

goodasset

http://www.goodasset.zeekrewards.com

Back to top Go down

Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. Empty Re: Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV.

Post by greenlight Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 am

Spot on.
I have been saying this for a looong time now.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. Empty Re: Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV.

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 am

Sounds right. It's exactly what the news articles have been saying all along...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:04 am

soooooo.....1,000,000 irq IS worth 1000 bucks

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:06 am

revenuerog wrote:soooooo.....1,000,000 irq IS worth 1000 bucks
close... it's actually worth closer to 860 bucks.
However, it will be worth 1000 dinar of the new currency, which is currently set to exchange at .86
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 am

revenuerog wrote:soooooo.....1,000,000 irq IS worth 1000 bucks

It will be, according to the articles, when the lower denoms are released into circulation.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Baghdad Invest article on the dinar RV. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bcolorad Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 am

If they re denominate then RV @ let say 3to1 it'd be $3000
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:24 am

CaptnJerry wrote:Sounds right. It's exactly what the news articles have been saying all along...

CJ

It is old news with a current date. If this playsout in this manner (I hand all of you hope it doesn't), this will not go down as the best investment I have ever made by far. At this point, I pretty much feel that anything could happen, so we wait and see.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:24 am

.86 to $1 seems like what we will get. I still hope for $3.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 am

Bcolorad wrote:If they re denominate then RV @ let say 3to1 it'd be $3000

I believe that it will eventually be equal to or a little more than the Kuwaiti dinar, but It won't initially come out that much because the Iraqi people don't have much faith in the dinar and will have to get used to using the dinar. We will have to wait a while, could be a couple of years, but I believe it will happen. JMHO

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lexknight Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:46 am

What about the dates on the article... Looks like it was from 2011 ???

lexknight

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:07 pm

lexknight wrote:What about the dates on the article... Looks like it was from 2011 ???
Nothing has changed in years. That's how consistent they have been..
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:15 pm

If Iraq can get you to sell back your Dinar's at .86 then they are getting a bargain and many are those who will take the offer.
It won't be long before the Iraq Dinar is equal to or better then the Kuwait Dinar probably within a year or less.
My suggestion is , Play their game with them. Take a small amount to cash in, just what ever you need to get yourself on your feet, pay your bills, and buy something nice for yourself, then wait!
If you can wait the difference in your dollars (back to you) may be substantial, like in the millions.

Last edited by DevaronDLH on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Just hope they dont delete 3 zeroes before they do any kind of RV.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:04 pm

ou812 wrote:Just hope they dont delete 3 zeroes before they do any kind of RV.

The articles have been saying just that for several years ....

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bcolorad Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:20 pm

zonepirate wrote:
ou812 wrote:Just hope they dont delete 3 zeroes before they do any kind of RV.

The articles have been saying just that for several years ....

Could be smoke. Could be true. Time will tell.
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:33 pm

I'd like to trust the articles.

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Somebody better tell old Bulldog....his train and jet are set to arrive and no ones going to home to meet him!
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:53 pm

I wouldn't trust any article that came out of Iraq, ESPECIALLY with reference to the Dinar. Just like I don't believe a vast majority of the intel saying it will RV tonight, tomorrow, the next day, next week etc. etc.

Remember, 99% of the media (including the internet) is controlled by the Iraqi government (mainly Malaki) and should be taken with a grain of salt. Who knows what connection the imposters (authors) have with the GOI.

Now, look at it conversly...... What if the article read something like "BAGHDAD INVESTMENT COMPANY SUGGESTS BUYING AS MANY IRAQI DINAR AS YOU CAN AS YOU WILL BECOME FILTHY RICH IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS".

Such an article would have been the target of much scrutiny (and should be). So, remember, everybody has an agenda. Use your own judgement.

As for me, I have held 2 Mil. Dinar for years now. I wont sell a one till it is either totally worthless (could happen) or the currency takes some other route (LOP, RV, RI, or whatever) I've been in this long and I "ain't foldin now"!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lrhoads57 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:53 pm

greenlight wrote:Spot on.
I have been saying this for a looong time now.

YA WE KNOW!!!! WE GET THE IDEA!!!

lrhoads57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bcolorad Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:24 pm

chevysteve wrote:I wouldn't trust any article that came out of Iraq, ESPECIALLY with reference to the Dinar. Just like I don't believe a vast majority of the intel saying it will RV tonight, tomorrow, the next day, next week etc. etc.

Remember, 99% of the media (including the internet) is controlled by the Iraqi government (mainly Malaki) and should be taken with a grain of salt. Who knows what connection the imposters (authors) have with the GOI.

Now, look at it conversly...... What if the article read something like "BAGHDAD INVESTMENT COMPANY SUGGESTS BUYING AS MANY IRAQI DINAR AS YOU CAN AS YOU WILL BECOME FILTHY RICH IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS".

Such an article would have been the target of much scrutiny (and should be). So, remember, everybody has an agenda. Use your own judgement.

As for me, I have held 2 Mil. Dinar for years now. I wont sell a one till it is either totally worthless (could happen) or the currency takes some other route (LOP, RV, RI, or whatever) I've been in this long and I "ain't foldin now"!!!

I agree that there is a few different ways this could go, and also that you can't take the articles as gospel. I remember a while back I listened to some audio of Shabibbi in DC and he was asked about the RV of the Dinar. He started to say that it will take a lot of propaganda but he caught himself in the middle of the word propaganda and reversed himself.
If they are going to RV, they sure aren't gonna tell us about it.

So we'll patiently or not so patiently wait and see.
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:33 pm

News pieces are always better than opinion pieces, IMO.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum