Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New

3 posters

Go down

World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New Empty World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 am

As they say, the hand writing is on the wall, tjos article from March. And, at least to me, the weakening dollar as the trigger seems more and more plausible. This accounts for the pairing of the GBP as well.

"What we as Americans need to prepare for is the possibility of a new world reserve currency. If we lose this status, US Dollar demand will drop dramatically and will cause a massive loss in value for the Dollar. This will cut the value of anything that is Dollar denominated. There are many ways to protect yourself, but at ITM Trading we believe that gold is the best way to do it as it is the only true form of real money. Gold is a currency in its own right. It is the perfect hedge against inflation, hyperinflation or currency collapse. The handwriting is on the wall in regards to where the dollar is headed. We can’t keep printing money to bail ourselves out; the world just won’t allow it for too much longer."

http://www.itmtrading.com/blog/2011/03/timothy-geithner-welcomes-a-new-world-reserve-currency/

Alan Greenspan on gold:

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. ... This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists' antagonism toward the gold standard."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New Empty Re: World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New

Post by xpectarius Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:27 am

Alchemist wrote:As they say, the hand writing is on the wall, tjos article from March. And, at least to me, the weakening dollar as the trigger seems more and more plausible. This accounts for the pairing of the GBP as well.

"What we as Americans need to prepare for is the possibility of a new world reserve currency. If we lose this status, US Dollar demand will drop dramatically and will cause a massive loss in value for the Dollar. This will cut the value of anything that is Dollar denominated. There are many ways to protect yourself, but at ITM Trading we believe that gold is the best way to do it as it is the only true form of real money. Gold is a currency in its own right. It is the perfect hedge against inflation, hyperinflation or currency collapse. The handwriting is on the wall in regards to where the dollar is headed. We can’t keep printing money to bail ourselves out; the world just won’t allow it for too much longer."

http://www.itmtrading.com/blog/2011/03/timothy-geithner-welcomes-a-new-world-reserve-currency/

Alan Greenspan on gold:

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. ... This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists' antagonism toward the gold standard."

Even better than that is Silver. Also a store of value, easy to carry, easily denominated. Silver has way outperformed gold. It is the "poor mans gold" because a larger percentage of the populace can afford to buy it. It is not just a precious metal but, because it is the best conductor of electricity with the least amount of resistance (stays cooler with current passing through it) and is super resistant to oxidation and/or corrosion....it is an industrial metal. So you have two ways that upward pressure is placed on its value (precious metal...actually less available than gold and industrial metal....used by all societies going through industrialization (China, etc.) Plus....the silver market is a small market.....only $5 billion of silver traded....which means that it will take far fewer people to enter the silver market to influence it's price to the upside. Silver has a much greater propensity to double to $80 than gold does at $3200. Lastly...the correct historical ratio that silver has to gold is 1/15th the value. Since Gold is currently trading at $1620, Silver SHOULD BE trading at $108......so at $40....it's a steal. Here's the really neat thing.....when the Dinar is released.....the dollar will strenghten short term....Silver will weaken and one can pick it up ona dip. So, we do have an opportunity to "Double Dip"......perhaps not with the Dong....but definitely with Silver. Happy investing!! xpectarius

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New Empty Silver Market

Post by greyhackle Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 am

I am highly invested in silver and I believe the price is artificially low, mostly because of silver leasing on the commodities market. I believe eventually the bottom of the silver leasing scam will burst and silver will be allowed to reflect it's true market value, which will allow it reflect a much higher value.
greyhackle
greyhackle

Back to top Go down

World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New Empty Re: World Reserve Currency Change Nothing New

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 am

when the Iraqi Dinar RV?RI is released, both gold and silver are going to devalue to around $375 on gold and $4 on silver, this is the time to double dip. I have sold 100% of my metals and am going to buy back at this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm

xpectarius wrote:
Alchemist wrote:As they say, the hand writing is on the wall, tjos article from March. And, at least to me, the weakening dollar as the trigger seems more and more plausible. This accounts for the pairing of the GBP as well.

Alan Greenspan on gold:

Even better than that is Silver. Also a store of value, easy to carry, easily denominated. Silver has way outperformed gold. It is the "poor mans gold" because a larger percentage of the populace can afford to buy it. It is not just a precious metal but, because it is the best conductor of electricity with the least amount of resistance (stays cooler with current passing through it) and is super resistant to oxidation and/or corrosion....it is an industrial metal. So you have two ways that upward pressure is placed on its value (precious metal...actually less available than gold and industrial metal....used by all societies going through industrialization (China, etc.) Plus....the silver market is a small market.....only $5 billion of silver traded....which means that it will take far fewer people to enter the silver market to influence it's price to the upside. Silver has a much greater propensity to double to $80 than gold does at $3200. Lastly...the correct historical ratio that silver has to gold is 1/15th the value. Since Gold is currently trading at $1620, Silver SHOULD BE trading at $108......so at $40....it's a steal. Here's the really neat thing.....when the Dinar is released.....the dollar will strenghten short term....Silver will weaken and one can pick it up ona dip. So, we do have an opportunity to "Double Dip"......perhaps not with the Dong....but definitely with Silver. Happy investing!! xpectarius

Absolutely correct about silver. Silver is consumed in technolgy apps. Silvet mines are running out, there is a limited supply. China has found new deposits and investments in these companies stocks could be profitable.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum