Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Important Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Important Please Read

+25
1alaskan
greenlight
Bruno
Catherine
7freemom
Peppermint Patti
Steve Raymond
Purpleskyz
CaptnJerry
ghosthunter
openmind
dp
dinarling77
wes
silkysand
sandwedge
readysetrv
Kevind53
GoldPeg9
Alchemist
elvishd1
Herb Lady
hithere
therealbutterfly
happywelshguy
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important Please Read - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Please Read

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Thank you for your return post.

Obviously, I can only speak with 100% certainty on facts that I am personally aware of.

While you may have your own different opinion (Which is quite allowed) it doesn't negate the information, that I previously eluded to.

I’m not expecting to change everyones opinion, I'm simply asking members to be considerate of other members, when posting and how their posting may influence another person.

If my comments help just one person, from making a disastrous decision, then I’m satisfied with that.

I really don't believe that I am asking for too much am I?

bounce

Bruno wrote:HappyWelshGuy, Thank you for your opinion. Here is another. You quoted a person who responded to your post as saying "What the negative comments do, is to pour salt on our wounds."
I am one of those people who is gravely wounded. But the way I see it is that just as my wound is almost scabbed over and healing, here comes another empty "positive" promise that rips the wound open again when the promise fails. I do not feel it is the negative posts that pour salt on the wound. Quite the contrary. Those that post falsely promised hope are the ones with the salt shaker in their hands. Just my opinion.

happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi! Catherine

Here is the original post.

I have no idea what happened to the original post, it just sort of disappeared

bounce

Sorry, but I cannot let this go, without making a few comments of my own.

Fraud in its simpler instance, is purposely designed / intended, in such a manner as to create a benefit to the person (s) committing the offense, which is a Criminal Offense.

I find that comments in your post are contradictory.

Anybody that has stated minute to minute, Monday cashing out Tuesday. 747's flying high, any of those statement are out and out lies. I'm not saying they are.

How can you state:

That such comments are out and out lies and then immediately following, state that you’re not saying they are.

This is definitely contradictory.

You are comparing Vague and Shadowy Posts, with no thread of verification, to confirmed statements from Iraqi Government and Cbi Officials.

I'm curious if you considered the amount of Misinformation, that is purposely being created by those entities. How would you describe such intent and purpose?

You state:

The gurus are either right or, they are frauds.

Really? Really?

These comments are quite Brash and nothing less than Insulting At Its Best, with absolutely no appreciation of the effort, by other person (s) to bring information to members of the forums.

I'm assuming that by your comments, you have accurate information against "All Persons Providing Information." to be able to make such rash comments

You state:

There is a lot of money being made on selling dinar. There is a lot of money being made on setting up trusts and LLC's. There is a lot of money being made on site memberships and advertising on these sites.

This comment is very broad in its nature. Are you suggesting (by your comments) that all persons providing information are purposely doing so to gain a financial advantage or, are you commenting on certain persons?

You state:

Being a fraud doesn't necessarily make you a criminal, just a bad person.

Fraud is an Indictable Offense and in the UK and Canada (where) I was a Police Officer, is punishable by 14 years imprisonment.

Once a person is committed on Fraud charges, it automatically makes you a criminal.

So, in summary, you are stating that anyone who has or, is providing information on the Dinar RV, that has been wrong is automatically a Fraud and should be imprisoned!

You then make a different statement in your second to last paragraph, a little more grey and Finish With The Statement.

Again I'm not accusing anybody of information. When I first got into this I saw a lot of grey areas where the gurus could be wrong but it wouldn't be their fault. But it really is cut and dry, isn't it

Again your comment is contradictory in nature.

In closing I personally find the accusations contained within your post, to be grossly insulting and I have to wonder what your real motive is, in posting this information.

It's no wonder that some genuinely hard working person that provides such information to help people and wants nothing in return, leaves and no longer posts information.

I'm also quite confident that persons that provide information through paid membership has obtained such legal opinion that the information is provided on a "Best Effort" basis

bounce

Catherine wrote:Where is your original post?

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:08 pm

It is definetly personal, as I had to speak directly to the person (s) that my original post stated.

The only time that I hurt, is when I see other people needlessly suffering through no fault of their own. and when it could have been so easily avoided.

bounce

purpleskyz wrote:Maybe HWG is operating from a personal and emotional point of view. Sometimes that changes what would normally be a more intellectual perspective. I feel bad that he sounds like he is in pain and hurting.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:09 pm

I could understand HWG's position if this investment was just discovered and we all got into this at or around the same time. HWG has been in this for some time now and has seen the massive deception by the gurus poured upon the forums in large quantities, yet he chooses to point his finger at those that have never hyped the forums, nor have we mislead one person on any of these forums with lies and decepetion. He has seen the constant let down as ALL of the gurus predictions have come and gone to no avail. At what point does a person look themselves in the mirror and say "Have I been lied to and seriously mislead all these months and years?" I'll answer that for him, "Yes, you have"..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:16 pm

[quote="GoldPeg9"]
dinarling77 wrote:nice posts hwg and trb. points well taken from both sides. I guess you would place me in the negative nellies bunch, hwg. but here's my take on it, for what it's worth.

Last, but certainly not least, the person who has reached such a low point of desperation that they would contemplate taking their lives probably will do it regardless of ............[size=14]"Perhaps rather than debating whether or not negative posts push over the edge, we should all ask God to come into these folks hearts and souls and deliver them from their tormentors."[/quote]

I crack up every time I look at the photo with your cat in a tin-foil hat!

Hey Love your Avatar!!!Important Please Read - Page 2 Animal-smiley-007

Important Please Read - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Important Please Read - Page 2 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Whose suicide is most important?

That comment doesn't even deserve an answer.

I just posted:

Obviously, I can only speak with 100% certainty on facts, that I am personally aware of.

While you may have your own different opinion (Which is quite allowed) it doesn't negate the information that I previously eluded to.

I’m not trying to change the world turns, but if my comments help just one person from making a disastrous decision, then I’m satisfied with that.

I don't even understand why you are all going back and forth with this issue.

What is so difficult in just being considerate to others, being concerned about how Your Post may negatively affect the thought process of another person.

What is so difficult in just "Checking Yourself" and see if you really need to make a negative comment and if your comment is going to Serve Any Usefull Purpose, other than personal self gratification.

Common sense should prevail:

Is a post helping someone or, hurting someone?

bounce

therealbutterfly wrote:HWG, I posted about a member who killed himself over the GURU info not coming true like they said. I guess you missed that part. So do we get into the who's suicide is more important? The point is you cant just target the ones who post rebuttles to the gurus nonsense without talking to the gurus who stated the intel to begin with. If the gurus didnt say it, we wouldnt be sitting here debunking it and then no one would be negative. Go to the SOURCE of the problem and you will see it didnt start with the 'negative' posters......

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

[quote="happywelshguy"]It is definetly personal, as I had to speak directly to the person (s) that my original post stated.

The only time that I hurt, is when I see other people needlessly suffering through no fault of their own. and when it could have been so easily avoided.

OMG HWG. I take my statement of "we agree to disagree back". You and I have found a neutral ground in your statement above. That statement is exactly why many of us seek to find the truth amongst all the nonsense. We are not seeking truths to harm people in anyway. Do threads get heated at times? Yes they do, but the Mods on OOM do a really good job as needed, and they'll lock threads that have gone to far. We are all hear for the same goal. Can we all get along? Of course we can, and for the most part I think we do. Let's keep the faith as this thing progresses and try to respect both sides..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Hi! Catherine

Here is the original post.

I have no idea what happened to the original post, it just sort of disappeared

bounce

Sorry, but I cannot let this go, without making a few comments of my own.

Fraud in its simpler instance, is purposely designed / intended, in such a manner as to create a benefit to the person (s) committing the offense, which is a Criminal Offense.

I find that comments in your post are contradictory.

Anybody that has stated minute to minute, Monday cashing out Tuesday. 747's flying high, any of those statement are out and out lies. I'm not saying they are.

How can you state:

That such comments are out and out lies and then immediately following, state that you’re not saying they are.

This is definitely contradictory.

You are comparing Vague and Shadowy Posts, with no thread of verification, to confirmed statements from Iraqi Government and Cbi Officials.

I'm curious if you considered the amount of Misinformation, that is purposely being created by those entities. How would you describe such intent and purpose?

You state:

The gurus are either right or, they are frauds.

Really? Really?

These comments are quite Brash and nothing less than Insulting At Its Best, with absolutely no appreciation of the effort, by other person (s) to bring information to members of the forums.

I'm assuming that by your comments, you have accurate information against "All Persons Providing Information." to be able to make such rash comments

You state:

There is a lot of money being made on selling dinar. There is a lot of money being made on setting up trusts and LLC's. There is a lot of money being made on site memberships and advertising on these sites.

This comment is very broad in its nature. Are you suggesting (by your comments) that all persons providing information are purposely doing so to gain a financial advantage or, are you commenting on certain persons?

You state:

Being a fraud doesn't necessarily make you a criminal, just a bad person.

Fraud is an Indictable Offense and in the UK and Canada (where) I was a Police Officer, is punishable by 14 years imprisonment.

Once a person is committed on Fraud charges, it automatically makes you a criminal.

So, in summary, you are stating that anyone who has or, is providing information on the Dinar RV, that has been wrong is automatically a Fraud and should be imprisoned!

You then make a different statement in your second to last paragraph, a little more grey and Finish With The Statement.

Again I'm not accusing anybody of information. When I first got into this I saw a lot of grey areas where the gurus could be wrong but it wouldn't be their fault. But it really is cut and dry, isn't it

Again your comment is contradictory in nature.

In closing I personally find the accusations contained within your post, to be grossly insulting and I have to wonder what your real motive is, in posting this information.

It's no wonder that some genuinely hard working person that provides such information to help people and wants nothing in return, leaves and no longer posts information.

I'm also quite confident that persons that provide information through paid membership has obtained such legal opinion that the information is provided on a "Best Effort" basis

bounce

Catherine wrote:Where is your original post?

Thanks Happy! OH WAIT...I have the original if you would like me to post it?? This does not look like it to me?

Last edited by Catherine on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-happy093Important Please Read - Page 2 7_11_117Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Hey just a head's up: I rarely get really angry but am at the moment. It is nothing about all this...so if I bite someone's head off, please forgive me?! :evil: (We need a mad one that is not devily!)

Last edited by Catherine on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-happy093Important Please Read - Page 2 7_11_117Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Important Please Read - Page 2 174797362
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Catherine, take your pick... Important Please Read - Page 2 No Important Please Read - Page 2 Pulling-hair Important Please Read - Page 2 Whipping Important Please Read - Page 2 Pulling-hair-out Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-face-shaking-fist Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-face-swearing Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-on-fire Important Please Read - Page 2 3d-mad

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Important Please Read - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:42 pm

The little guy on the right looks about to flip me off ... If he does I may break it off for him ... or maybe just eat it! With a little hot sauce of course! Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Important Please Read - Page 2 2805820865  Important Please Read - Page 2 2805820865  Important Please Read - Page 2 2805820865  Important Please Read - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:43 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:Catherine, take your pick... Important Please Read - Page 2 No Important Please Read - Page 2 Pulling-hair Important Please Read - Page 2 Whipping Important Please Read - Page 2 Pulling-hair-out Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-face-shaking-fist Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-face-swearing Important Please Read - Page 2 Smiley-on-fire Important Please Read - Page 2 3d-mad

Important Please Read - Page 2 3d-mad THANKS!!! I just got my groove on (aka danced!) to a great song-cranked the stereo to almost full throttle!!! Probably better than calling the person who has gotten me this P-O'd! Important Please Read - Page 2 3d-mad

Last edited by Catherine on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:43 pm

After my day this is what I feel like...Important Please Read - Page 2 Pulling-hair

Important Please Read - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Important Please Read - Page 2 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Catherine and Horizon....
Important Please Read - Page 2 Hand-heart Important Please Read - Page 2 Big-hug-smiley-face

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:52 pm

horizon wrote:After my day this is what I feel like...Important Please Read - Page 2 Pulling-hair

coffee hug hug coffee

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:55 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:Catherine and Horizon....
Important Please Read - Page 2 Hand-heart Important Please Read - Page 2 Big-hug-smiley-face

CJ

Awww thanks!! Love it!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm

THe fact that you didnt read anything beyond that line tells me you are biased. Again, my point is, people have killed themselves now over BOTH situations. The GURU lies and the 'negative' posts. You are dismissing the fact that I posted a personal story about someone I knew that killed themselves over the guru hype and somehow your connection was supposed to be seen as more valid.

Now read the rest of what I posted:

The
point is you cant just target the ones who post rebuttles to the gurus
nonsense without talking to the gurus who stated the intel to begin
with. If the gurus didnt say it, we wouldnt be sitting here debunking it
and then no one would be negative. Go to the SOURCE of the problem and
you will see it didnt start with the 'negative' posters......

Now it would be nice to have a response to my post, that you seem to have ignored both times I pointed out that the gurus are not blameless in this like you want to say.....

Important Please Read - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

THe fact that you didnt read anything beyond that line tells me you are biased. Again, my point is, people have killed themselves now over BOTH situations. The GURU lies and the 'negative' posts. You are dismissing the fact that I posted a personal story about someone I knew that killed themselves over the guru hype and somehow your connection was supposed to be seen as more valid.

The

Now it would be nice to have a response to my post, that you seem to have ignored both times I pointed out that the gurus are not blameless in this like you want to say.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_10VT5d6kAk

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:10 pm

CJ lol!

Important Please Read - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Cool New Widgets! Is there one for back peddling....as in backpeddling gurus. I think just having a widget like this would give recognition to the guru and relief to the members!!

Oh nooo, no new widgets! But THEY are SO GREAT!!! I will wait for them. In the meantime Mods, can I put in an order for the backpeddler???
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:48 pm

GoodGosh wrote:Cool New Widgets! Is there one for back peddling....as in backpeddling gurus. I think just having a widget like this would give recognition to the guru and relief to the members!!

Oh nooo, no new widgets! But THEY are SO GREAT!!! I will wait for them. In the meantime Mods, can I put in an order for the backpeddler???

Best I can do on short notice... Important Please Read - Page 2 Moonwalker

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:54 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
GoodGosh wrote:Cool New Widgets! Is there one for back peddling....as in backpeddling gurus. I think just having a widget like this would give recognition to the guru and relief to the members!!

Best I can do on short notice... Important Please Read - Page 2 Moonwalker

That is not a backpeddler...that is Michael doing his moon walk!!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Very cool! But I think we need one with less than famous indicators. You know in honor of the Yes, No, It's done, It's not, Pack, Unpack, Pack, Unpack, Lockdown, No Lockdown and everyday urgency!

Maybe like a back peddling trashcan. Yeah, yeah that's it!

Important Please Read - Page 2 567726376
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 pm

In my first post today, I tried to state what I feel is obvious. YOU both have valid points. One who commits suicide has some deep seeded problems. Do we know exactly what caused it? I don't think so.

HWG, TRB, No I don't know the specifics around your experiences, but I've been through 4 suicides of people I knew and/or was related to, and I sure haven't been able to figure any of them out.

We won't be able to change each others' minds re the gurus/bashers - I hate tomatoes, don't you?

All we can really do is pray that anyone who is contemplating suicide will drop down on their knees, and beg for God to touch them in such a way that they can see the light.

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:35 pm

No this is Michael... Important Please Read - Page 2 Michael-jackson-dance-smiley-emoticon
Ok fine, Is this a better back peddler? Important Please Read - Page 2 Moon-walk

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 pm

I've got an idea! Read the posts, take from them what you will and get on with life! I trust no one, make my own mind up and certainly do not put faith in people I do not know. No good can come from blaming others for what none of us have any control over. It is up to ones own person whether they believe what they read or not and being mean and nasty to anyone is just not necessary. This investment is like the weather, one minute it can be sunny half an hour later it changes, that's life, I'm not going to abuse the crap out of the weather man cause he was wrong! We need to be responsible for our own actions, if you believe the intel that's your choice no one is forcing you to. If you get hope from the gurus and their intel I think that is awesome because we all need hope but keep it in perspective this could be a long way off yet, no one really knows. One of these days the intel will be right and we'll be saying "thanks for the memories"!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Yes, I read your entire post and of course I am biased.

I'm biased to the good folks that are in desperate need of help and guidance.

I guess you didn't see my post (copied below in brown) or, you didn't understand it.

I am simply trying to help good folks, from making a unnecessary bad mistake and I am not trying to make my posts more valid than any other person.

I have no control over the Gurus (but I am hopeful that some of them may read my posts and conform,) just as I’m asking members to conform. I understand that their information has consistently, been proven to be wrong and I accept that fact for what it is.

However, these folks do not Day In and Day Out, subject people to downright nastiness like members frequently do. They don't verbally attack another person, they don't disrespect people, by callously making vicious personal attacks on others like many members do every single day.

This isn't about who is right or wrong, it's about using plain common sense and helping people, not hurting them.

I'm sure that you have read my many posts stating that any post should "Serve a Useful Purpose" and in that regard, I am going to follow my own advice and not continue with this thread any longer, as it serves No Useful Purpose in doing so,

Unfortunately, some people on this thread would prefer self-gratification, rather than being a good steward towards others and I’m not prepared to continue bolstering their ego

I will "Not" respond to any further comments.

bounce

Thank you for your return post.

Obviously, I can only speak with 100% certainty, on facts that I am personally aware of.

While you may have your own different opinion (Which is quite allowed) it doesn't negate the information, that I previously eluded to.

I’m not expecting to change everyones opinion, I'm simply asking members to be considerate of other members, when posting and how their posting may influence another person.

If my comments help just one person, from making a disastrous decision, then I’m satisfied with that.

I really don't believe that I am asking for too much am I?

therealbutterfly wrote:

The

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Thank you, Alleyrose and HWG!!! I agree with everything you both say. Thank you for your efforts.

Important Please Read - Page 2 1261280965
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum