Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Important Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Important Please Read

+25
1alaskan
greenlight
Bruno
Catherine
7freemom
Peppermint Patti
Steve Raymond
Purpleskyz
CaptnJerry
ghosthunter
openmind
dp
dinarling77
wes
silkysand
sandwedge
readysetrv
Kevind53
GoldPeg9
Alchemist
elvishd1
Herb Lady
hithere
therealbutterfly
happywelshguy
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Important Please Read Empty Important Please Read

Post by happywelshguy Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 pm

I have read all the responses and I appreciate receiving them.

Let me clarify one of the issues and this is through personal knowledge.

I cannot comment on the situation, as I expressed from Gary of PTR and Bear

I agree that the information from the Gurus always having incorrect information was not helpful, but that was NOT the issue.

The issue was that the people that I know personally, kept coming to the forums for Positive News and updates on what was happening.

It was the Constant Negativity and the Nastiness between members, that caused the situation with these unfortunate folks.

Some of you can continue to state that it was the Gurus fault for providing misinformation that was the cause of the problem, but I know differently.

It was the Constant Negativity and Nastiness, over and over and over again, that initiated trhe problem. The folks that I personally know of, tried to remain as positive as possible, but it was the constant barrage of negativity that caused the problem, it just wore the poor folks out.

Another member replying to my post stated:

What the negative comments do, is to pour salt on our wounds.

I can listen to the information and have hope.

I am disappointed when it doesn't happen, but I do know it WILL happen.

If any of the negative posters have any kind of compassion for folks in dire straits, they will put themselves in our place and keep the attitudes to themselves!

I couldn't summarise it any better.

So, hopefully members will now have consideration and respect towards other members situation, before making negative comments, knowing the damage that can result.

Please, just stop and think of the impact that your post may have on another person, before posting it.

That's all I ask.

bounce

I hope that many other members that appear to have difficulty controlling their negative emotions, will heed this post and be civil and responsible to other members.

Last edited by happywelshguy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Important Please Read Empty Re: Important Please Read

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:53 pm

I agree with your post about being outright negative. But your post should also go DIRECTLY to the gurus who put out this info that is blatantly false.

You said

How would you feel if it was "YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENT" that pushed another member "Over The Top," and that you were the one that caused it to happen.

Now I know that some guru comments have pushed members "over the top" and they believed it and when it didnt happen, they committed suicide. I know others that quit jobs. I saw several gurus over the years tell people dont bother cuz you are rich tomorrow so many times it makes you sick.

Everyone should be accountable for what they say. That not only goes for the members who are negative but the gurus sharing their "intel" that they dont bother trying to verify before posting.

Go ahead and bash me if you want HWG.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Awesome post "therealbutterfly". Totally agree with ya.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Thanks for sharing this happywelshguy!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 am

"therealbutterfly" hits it out of the park....

it is the daily predictions of an RV that gets some folks depressed...not pointing out when another cash out did not happen
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:31 am

Lady living in car with kids. Dinar vs rent...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 am

Herb Lady wrote:Thanks for sharing this happywelshguy!

Ditto this to HWG and thank you therealbutterfly too. A lot of wisdom in your posts.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:35 am

Two good posts, very good. I will add only one thing, when I was growing up my mom taught me, "If you can't say something good about a person, don't say anything." It's all right to question intel it's not OK to be rude and disrespectful to another. I use a simple rule, I try to think about how a post would make me feel. For example, before you stick that big bold "BS" on the end of a post, how would you feel if someone told you something and they said that to you. Maybe some of you would think it's cool, but most of us would be less than happy. Anything of any worth can be said politely. If you need to result to rudeness, crudity, or profanity then perhaps, just perhaps, it's not worth saying.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Important Please Read 2805820865  Important Please Read 2805820865  Important Please Read 2805820865  Important Please Read 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:47 am

HAPPY, THAT IS VERY SAD. DID YOU EVER STOP TO MAYBE THINK IT WAS CAUSED BY THE DAILY PROMISES AND GUARANTEES AND CONFIRMATIONS OF RV'S OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS THAT NEVER CAME TO FRUITION????? I MEAN COME ON, REALLY! A PERSON THAT FOLLOWS AND PUTS FAITH IN THE PEOPLE THAT DAILY SPEW LIES ON THE BOARDS, WILL SUFFER GREATLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE BROKEN GUARANTEES THAT OBVIOUSLY WERE FABRICATED OVER THE LAST COUPLE YEARS. IF SOMEONE TRULY BELIEVED IN WHAT THESE GURUS POSTED JUST THINK OF ALL THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS FILLED WITH FALES HOPE, JUST TO FIND OUT THE NEXT DAY IT WAS BS... THAT CAN TAKES IT'S TOLL AFTER WEEKS AND MONTHS AND YEARS OF TOTAL FAILURE! NOW THAT IS WHAT IS NOT RIGHT, "HAPPY".

THIS IS FROM HAPPY'S POST "I am also aware of at least one person committed suicide, because they LOST ALL HOPE."

KEVIN, WHEN I WAS GROWING UP I WAS TOLD NOT TO LIE, AND THAT IS A VALUE I INSTILL IN MY CHILDREN. You obviously know Im not calling you the liar here.

Two good posts, very good. I will add only one thing, when I was growing up my mom taught me, "If you can't say something good about a person, don't say anything."

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Last edited by readysetrv on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : WORD)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:04 am

elvishd1 wrote:"therealbutterfly" hits it out of the park....

it is the daily predictions of an RV that gets some folks depressed...not pointing out when another cash out did not happen

You are SOOOOO right with this post. I just wish that HWG will eventually get that the misleading by these supposed gurus is what creates the tension, highs and lows that people feel, and anxiety from the built up anticipation and let down that so many feel. Not difficult to comprehend and again, I wish HWG will eventually get it.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 am

Keven D53: said
." It's all right to question intel it's not OK to be rude and disrespectful to another. "

Totally agree. Personally I feel that people have gotten to comfortable socializing or networking around the web, that they lose their values ,morals not to mention principles. One should respect online communications just as much as you would personal public confrontations. I doubt (certain % )of people that tend to use aggressive forwardness on this" forum/WWW" would apply the same behavior in their lives outside the web...

Unreal 🇳🇴 , The more we live the more we learn..

Last edited by silkysand on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:10 am

therealbutterfly wrote:I agree with your post about being outright negative. But your post should also go DIRECTLY to the gurus who put out this info that is blatantly false.

You said

How would you feel if it was "YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENT" that pushed another member "Over The Top," and that you were the one that caused it to happen.

Now I know that some guru comments have pushed members "over the top" and they believed it and when it didnt happen, they committed suicide. I know others that quit jobs. I saw several gurus over the years tell people dont bother cuz you are rich tomorrow so many times it makes you sick.

Everyone should be accountable for what they say. That not only goes for the members who are negative but the gurus sharing their "intel" that they dont bother trying to verify before posting.

Go ahead and bash me if you want HWG.
Agree 100%
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 am

nice posts hwg and trb. points well taken from both sides. I guess you would place me in the negative nellies bunch, hwg. but here's my take on it, for what it's worth.

If I were in such an emotionally distraught state that I was contemplating suicide, and I had "rolled life's dice" on becoming a gazillionaire in my dinar investment, I would probably be hanging on every piece of guru information that I could feast my eyes on.

Now let's say I had been in this situation for 6 months. Everyday I log on to 10 different dinar sites and read all of this wonderful news about the rv has happened, it's been released, cashin tomorrow, it's $12+. Each time I get delirious, plotting my route to the bank, planning my "buyout" from depression, dreaming about how "right" I will be tomorrow.

But....as we all know I check the boards tomorrow morning, and alas, it didn't happen because Obama stopped it, the algorithm took longer than expected, the tsunami stopped it, paperwork stopped it, the banks computers don't run at night, etc. etc. etc. I also read "bashers" posting their opinions of the seemingly never ending guru non happening posts.

In my humble opinion, and given that I am not in the described condition of despair, I believe that I might be more inclined to be pushed over the edge by the wonderful news that never pans out, than by the bashers warning me to be very careful about what I stake my life on. Don't you agree?

Last, but certainly not least, the person who has reached such a low point of desperation that they would contemplate taking their lives probably will do it regardless of whether someone bashes a guru's intel or not. They may get pushed over the top by any little irritant that happens, ie, the cat peed on the floor. Perhaps rather than debating whether or not negative posts push over the edge, we should all ask God to come into these folks hearts and souls and deliver them from their tormentors.

WOW! I just reread this and it sure sounds like the loveable doodoo to me. Guess I'll let him back out. I don't want to spoil my "bad" reputation with such a post as this

Last edited by dinarling77 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 am

The people that HWG is directing his comments towards are not building false hope, only to be let down. The gurus are solely responsible for the false hope, that is constantly repeated over the course of these past 3-years (for me). When a person is pumped up only to be let downm, then that process is repeated several hundred times a year by so many, then how does that play out on a person's psychie? Not good HWG. People buy on emotion and that's a fact. These gurus have mislead many, and cost many people far too much. I have no doubt that peoples lives have changed for the worse, BUT it is not the fault of those trying to find truths and reality in the cloud of false information spewed by so many of these gurus. It's the repetition of the gurus creating the constant "ups & downs" that so many are experiencing that's creating the fragile emotions many are feeling. These emotions are what will drive many to do the unthinkable. There is not one truthseeker that has played on the emotional level compared to the damage (I feel) these gurus have caused to many.

HWG, you and I have always agreed to disagree. I hope that what I just wrote sinks in.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:19 am

readysetrv wrote:HAPPY, THAT IS VERY SAD. DID YOU EVER STOP TO MAYBE THINK IT WAS CAUSED BY THE DAILY PROMISES AND GUARANTEES AND CONFIRMATIONS OF RV'S OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS THAT NEVER CAME TO FRUITION????? I MEAN COME ON, REALLY! A PERSON THAT FOLLOWS AND PUTS FAITH IN THE PEOPLE THAT DAILY SPEW LIES ON THE BOARDS, WILL SUFFER GREATLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE BROKEN GUARANTEES THAT OBVIOUSLY WERE FABRICATED OVER THE LAST COUPLE YEARS. IF SOMEONE TRULY BELIEVED IN WHAT THESE GURUS POSTED JUST THINK OF ALL THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS FILLED WITH FALES HOPE, JUST TO FIND OUT THE NEXT DAY IT WAS BS... THAT CAN TAKES IT'S TOLL AFTER WEEKS AND MONTHS AND YEARS OF TOTAL FAILURE! NOW THAT IS WHAT IS NOT RIGHT, "HAPPY".

THIS IS FROM HAPPY'S POST "I am also aware of at least one person committed suicide, because they LOST ALL HOPE."

KEVIN, WHEN I WAS GROWING UP I WAS TOLD NOT TO LIE, AND THAT IS A VALUE I INSTILL IN MY CHILDREN. You obviously know Im not calling you the liar here.

Two good posts, very good. I will add only one thing, when I was growing up my mom taught me, "If you can't say something good about a person, don't say anything."
GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

I don't believe anyone is lying. We all in this together, just bad "Intel" and some bed Gurus ...

dp

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 am

Good stuff Dinarling77. I couldn't agree with you more.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 am

read signature quotes

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 am

You don't call yourself HappyWelshGuy for nothin'. I can't thank you enough for your post. Everything you said is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! Frankly, I wish the Mods would delete any of these demoralizing posts. It's not a matter of not allowing these people their opinions. They can have any opinion they want. Those of us especially who are experiencing great financial difficulty don't need anyone to tell us the RV isn't here yet and what the intel offerers have told us hasn't come to fruition yet. I truly believe that most, if not all of them, are simply passing on what THEY've been told. What the negative comments do is to pour salt on our wounds. I can listen to the information and have hope. I am disappointed when it doesn't happen, but I do know it WILL happen. If any of the negative posters have any kind of compassion for folks in dire straits, they will put themselves in our place and keep the attitudes to themselves!

Thanks again.

Important Please Read 1261280965 Important Please Read 3151798102
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:26 am

dinarling77 wrote:nice posts hwg and trb. points well taken from both sides. I guess you would place me in the negative nellies bunch, hwg. but here's my take on it, for what it's worth.

If I were in such an emotionally distraught state that I was contemplating suicide, and I had "rolled life's dice" on becoming a gazillionaire in my dinar investment, I would probably be hanging on every piece of guru information that I could feast my eyes on.

Now let's say I had been in this situation for 6 months. Everyday I log on to 10 different dinar sites and read all of this wonderful news about the rv has happened, it's been released, cashin tomorrow, it's $12+. Each time I get delirious, plotting my route to the bank, planning my "buyout" from depression, dreaming about how "right" I will be tomorrow.

But....as we all know I check the boards tomorrow morning, and alas, it didn't happen because Obama stopped it, the algorithm took longer than expected, the tsunami stopped it, paperwork stopped it, the banks computers don't run at night, etc. etc. etc. I also read "bashers" posting their opinions of the seemingly never ending guru non happening posts.

In my humble opinion, and given that I am not in the described condition of despair, I believe that I might be more inclined to be pushed over the edge by the wonderful news that never pans out, than by the bashers warning me to be very careful about what I stake my life on. Don't you agree?

Last, but certainly not least, the person who has reached such a low point of desperation that they would contemplate taking their lives probably will do it regardless of whether someone bashes a guru's intel or not. They may get pushed over the top by any little irritant that happens, ie, the cat peed on the floor. Perhaps rather than debating whether or not negative posts push over the edge, we should all ask God to come into these folks hearts and souls and deliver them from their tormentors.

WOW! I just reread this and it sure sounds like the loveable doodoo to me. Guess I'll let him back out. I don't want to spoil my "bad" reputation with such a post as this
Good stuff there. Now whoever kidnapped dinarling77 and is on the computer please put dinarling77 back on. lol!
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 am

dp, REALLY??? Here is just one example I will bring up, although there are 100's.

What do you call it when the gurus, come out and say that without any doubt, they personally know people that have cashed out. We have heard almost all of them say this over the years. That my friend is a LIE!!
8 months ago, they were all claiming that tier 1 had cashed out and they knew names!!! REALLY????? LOL
AGAIN, THAT IS JUST ONE SMALL EXAMPLE/

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 am

readysetrv wrote:HAPPY, THAT IS VERY SAD. DID YOU EVER STOP TO MAYBE THINK IT WAS CAUSED BY THE DAILY PROMISES AND GUARANTEES AND CONFIRMATIONS OF RV'S OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS THAT NEVER CAME TO FRUITION????? I MEAN COME ON, REALLY! A PERSON THAT FOLLOWS AND PUTS FAITH IN THE PEOPLE THAT DAILY SPEW LIES ON THE BOARDS, WILL SUFFER GREATLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE BROKEN GUARANTEES THAT OBVIOUSLY WERE FABRICATED OVER THE LAST COUPLE YEARS. IF SOMEONE TRULY BELIEVED IN WHAT THESE GURUS POSTED JUST THINK OF ALL THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS FILLED WITH FALES HOPE, JUST TO FIND OUT THE NEXT DAY IT WAS BS... THAT CAN TAKES IT'S TOLL AFTER WEEKS AND MONTHS AND YEARS OF TOTAL FAILURE! NOW THAT IS WHAT IS NOT RIGHT, "HAPPY".

If the people invested in the dinar believe that this truly is a gift from God, then nothing anyone doesn't says or more importantly does say will have any affect on their decision on this investment! If people are selling their dinar because of anything they read on the boards, then they have no buisness being in this investment because they have lost their faith... The "intel" providers have done everything in their powers to destroy peoples faith in this investment by calling for the RV to happen every single day for atleast the last 2 years. The "intel" providers have single handedly done more harm to this investment and the people involved by their outlandish daily claims. Ordinary members and mods like TRB, openmind, Miskebam, AJ Anderson, Alchemist, sandwedge and others have done so much more to help educate, inform and keep grounded the members with real news and Intel. They don't always agree with one another, but always have the members best interest at heart!

One must have belief and faith in an investment, but most importantly one needs to have a realistic perspective and realistic expectations of said investment... JMHO

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Important Please Read Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 am

sandwedge wrote:The people that HWG is directing his comments towards are not building false hope, only to be let down. The gurus are solely responsible for the false hope, that is constantly repeated over the course of these past 3-years (for me). When a person is pumped up only to be let downm, then that process is repeated several hundred times a year by so many, then how does that play out on a person's psychie? Not good HWG. People buy on emotion and that's a fact. These gurus have mislead many, and cost many people far too much. I have no doubt that peoples lives have changed for the worse, BUT it is not the fault of those trying to find truths and reality in the cloud of false information spewed by so many of these gurus. It's the repetition of the gurus creating the constant "ups & downs" that so many are experiencing that's creating the fragile emotions many are feeling. These emotions are what will drive many to do the unthinkable. There is not one truthseeker that has played on the emotional level compared to the damage (I feel) these gurus have caused to many.

HWG, you and I have always agreed to disagree. I hope that what I just wrote sinks in.

Go RI/RV..
Good stuff there too sandwedge.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 am

Though I agree with Happy Welsh Guy to a point, I would like to add that if the person that committted suicide did this because of a comment that was questioning intel as truth, then that person would have found another reason to do this had that question about truth not been posted to begin with.

A person that commits suicide had way more problems in their life then this highly speculative investment would have brought to them. I am in no way trying to trivialize this person in any way but lets be real here. Any one that kills themselves over an investment that did not or maybe will not happen, or was pushed over the edge by someones comment has greater issues they were dealing with and to blame that act on a comment on a website might be over stating the situation.

I mean absolutely no offense here but it just kind of got my ire up to read that someone thinks that comments questioning guru intel caused a suicide. That person was going to do this regardless.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Important Please Read 2245507099Important Please Read 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Raymond Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:42 am

I was personally attacked yesterday by several of the "elite members", who coincidently are on this post, while I was trying to defend another "novice" who was being attacked by the same people. That kind of crap is what pushes my button. Some people do not have the same level of "expertise" in the investment field and should have thier questions adressed with the same basic human decency that the "elites" would like to be shown themselves. "treat others how you'd like to be treated". I understand that people get frustrated, but showing absolute disrespect to another person is just wrong.

Steve Raymond

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 am

purpleskyz all in my brain.
lazy days they don't seem the same

Xcuse me while I kiss the sky!

Nice post. Just made me belch out a little Hendrix

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 am

Steve Raymond wrote:I was personally attacked yesterday by several of the "elite members", who coincidently are on this post, while I was trying to defend another "novice" who was being attacked by the same people. That kind of crap is what pushes my button. Some people do not have the same level of "expertise" in the investment field and should have thier questions adressed with the same basic human decency that the "elites" would like to be shown themselves. "treat others how you'd like to be treated". I understand that people get frustrated, but showing absolute disrespect to another person is just wrong.

SR, you are right!!! These gurus should treat others as they would want to be treated, and STOP LYING EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! I feel you man, when the gurus fabricate this garbage, it pushes my buttons as well. Shame on them. "right"??
You are so right when you say the gurus show absolute disrespect to people when they do this day after day!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Ah... Hendricks.

What a wonderful artist we lost in that one. Also another of the RH- blood type. Smile

Thanks dinarling77 for making me pause and remember a great man and his great contribution to the world of music that I am from.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:13 pm

first live concert i ever went to was Hendrix, Vanilla Fudge, and Amboy Dukes, circa 1968

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Awesome!

I lived in the same complex as Terrible Ted for awhile. What a crazy (in a good way)

Sounds like we are from the same era!

Long live rock & roll.

Now the only great artists I follow are Radiohead. I think that technically they are the best recording in the last 3 decades.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 pm

ghosthunter wrote:You don't call yourself HappyWelshGuy for nothin'. I can't thank you enough for your post. Everything you said is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! Frankly, I wish the Mods would delete any of these demoralizing posts. It's not a matter of not allowing these people their opinions. They can have any opinion they want. Those of us especially who are experiencing great financial difficulty don't need anyone to tell us the RV isn't here yet and what the intel offerers have told us hasn't come to fruition yet. I truly believe that most, if not all of them, are simply passing on what THEY've been told. What the negative comments do is to pour salt on our wounds. I can listen to the information and have hope. I am disappointed when it doesn't happen, but I do know it WILL happen. If any of the negative posters have any kind of compassion for folks in dire straits, they will put themselves in our place and keep the attitudes to themselves!

Thanks again.

Important Please Read 1261280965 Important Please Read 3151798102

The problem with deleting posts is where do you start and where do you stop? Do we listen to those who what us to delete info from the "false intel" providers? Or to those who would have us lock out the negative comments?

We try to allow a free and polite exchange of information and opinions here. The problem is that this is a two edged sword. Freedom, any freedom must be wielded by the possessor with care. Used carelessly, people get hurt. So we all must use that freedom correctly.

Another issue I see time and again is that this is a somewhat impersonal medium. As such we must strive to be succinct and precise in what we say. Remember, others can not see our face, or read our body language when we post. They only have our words, and maybe our widgets to know what we are thinking /saying. As much as I have tried to be careful with what I say here, I have been misunderstood, sometimes people will just hear what they want or expect to hear, sometimes people will just take things a different way than intended, it'll happen. But if we all try to be polite, and take other peoples feelings in mind it'll all work out.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Important Please Read 2805820865  Important Please Read 2805820865  Important Please Read 2805820865  Important Please Read 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 pm

[quote="dinarling77"]nice posts hwg and trb. points well taken from both sides. I guess you would place me in the negative nellies bunch, hwg. but here's my take on it, for what it's worth.

Last, but certainly not least, the person who has reached such a low point of desperation that they would contemplate taking their lives probably will do it regardless of ............[size=14]"Perhaps rather than debating whether or not negative posts push over the edge, we should all ask God to come into these folks hearts and souls and deliver them from their tormentors."[/quote]

I crack up every time I look at the photo with your cat in a tin-foil hat!
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:37 pm

openmind wrote:read signature quotes

Good thread!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 pm

I just knew that was you John...

Peppermint Patti..

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:56 pm

This is a very good thread.. Think it would be good to remember that none of us know what is in the heart of the other person. Because of this it never hurts to go overboard in treating each and every person like we want to be treated. That way we can never go wrong. That is how my mother lived her life and she never had to regret anything she said or did. She was the only person I know that really, actually did as the Bible tells us to do - she prayed for her enemies with all sincerity...

I used to tell her I didn't know how she achieved following that Bible verse as it looked impossible to me? Her answer was that if you really think about it, they are really going to suffer for their bad ways and you will be rewarded for following God's way. The more I thought about it the more I understood it.

So, sometimes I think I have found a way around this. I just don't count that bad person as my enemy!!! Anyway, not meant to sound preachy but imagine the great victory my mother achieved by doing this. Just incredible... I hope we all can do better in the future than we have in the past and I am now preaching to myself...

God Bless all of you and let's show His love to the unloved for they are the ones that really need it most..

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks Patti for sharing the example of your Mom to remind all of us how much our attitudes, words, actions affect those around us.

Thanks to everyone else sharing from your heart and who you each are... precious in His sight

endeavoring to do and be the best we can, each moment of each day...
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Sandwedge:

Sorry, but in this instance you are 100% TOTALLY WRONG, with your comments and this is why it's so annoying.

You are making comments based upon an assumption, of why an individual took the action that they did.

It has to be an assumption on your part, because you don't personally know the folks, that I am referring to.

So, if your comment is based only upon an assumption, (that it's all because of Guru's Providing False Information) and mine is based upon Accurate, Factual Information, having personally spoken to the Dinar holder and in the case of the suicide, to family members, I wonder who has the correct information?

People just can't accept what is written, they have to push back, with absolute garbage, based uponno personal knowledge of the individual and destroy the intent of the post, which is to try and prevent another person (s) from taking the same course of action.

I knew that someone wouldn't just accept the information that I posted, they would push back with incorrect information and I have to question the motive of doing so.

What Can Be Gained By Doing So?.. How does this help anyone?..

Wouldn't it be more appropriate, just to accept what I have stated, in the hope that we can prevent the situation (s) from again occurring?

Below, is a comment from Ghost Hunter:

Listen to what he is saying, he is NOT blaming the Gurus, he’s blaming the Members.

What the negative comments do is to pour salt on our wounds. I can listen to the information and have hope. I am disappointed when it doesn't happen, but I do know it WILL happen. If any of the negative posters have any kind of compassion for folks in dire straits, they will put themselves in our place and keep the attitudes to themselves!

Here is a member on this very forum, stating how he feels.

Folk’s How can you argue against that?

Please give consideration to other members and just accept the truth of what I have written, so we can together prevent any other person, from making the same horrible decisions.

If we as members continue with negative, nasty comments, then there is a chance that someone, will again take a horrible action.

I want to prevent that.

Sandwedge, I hope that this sinks in.

Thank You

bounce

wes wrote:
sandwedge wrote:The people that HWG is directing his comments towards are not building false hope, only to be let down. The gurus are solely responsible for the false hope, that is constantly repeated over the course of these past 3-years (for me). When a person is pumped up only to be let downm, then that process is repeated several hundred times a year by so many, then how does that play out on a person's psychie? Not good HWG. People buy on emotion and that's a fact. These gurus have mislead many, and cost many people far too much. I have no doubt that peoples lives have changed for the worse, BUT it is not the fault of those trying to find truths and reality in the cloud of false information spewed by so many of these gurus. It's the repetition of the gurus creating the constant "ups & downs" that so many are experiencing that's creating the fragile emotions many are feeling. These emotions are what will drive many to do the unthinkable. There is not one truthseeker that has played on the emotional level compared to the damage (I feel) these gurus have caused to many.

Go RI/RV..
Good stuff there too sandwedge.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Where is your original post?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Important Please Read Smiley-happy093Important Please Read 7_11_117Important Please Read Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Catherine, page one, top

it's a good one, too! Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 pm

7freemom wrote:Catherine, page one, top

A very good one.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:48 pm

7freemom wrote:Catherine, page one, top

Thanks but that looks like Happy's response to people's replies to his *original* post??

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Important Please Read Smiley-happy093Important Please Read 7_11_117Important Please Read Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 pm

I dunno ... it was from a different thread you'll have to ask HWG confused

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm

HappyWelshGuy, Thank you for your opinion. Here is another. You quoted a person who responded to your post as saying "What the negative comments do, is to pour salt on our wounds."
I am one of those people who is gravely wounded. But the way I see it is that just as my wound is almost scabbed over and healing, here comes another empty "positive" promise that rips the wound open again when the promise fails. I do not feel it is the negative posts that pour salt on the wound. Quite the contrary. Those that post falsely promised hope are the ones with the salt shaker in their hands. Just my opinion.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Important Please Read 437791839 Important Please Read 437791839 Important Please Read 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:23 pm

There is absolutely nothing positive about false hope. Truth is always positive even if you don;t like it or desperately do not want to believe it.
The true negative posts are those that are proven untrue day after day. Those are the negative postings.
People NEED positive truthful posts so they can rightly plan their lives and not all this negativity that only serves to give hope that is no real hope at all.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:27 pm

HWG, like I said in my post, you and I agree to disagree. You are stating one persons account, fine. I am trying to speak for the masses. If you feel for one second that the people that seek truths and the reality in this RV as being the people that are misleading the masses, then you sir are seriously out of touch with reality. Let's leave well enough alone, and end our comunique at that. We agree to disagree.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 pm

greenlight wrote:There is absolutely nothing positive about false hope. Truth is always positive even if you don;t like it or desperately do not want to believe it.
The true negative posts are those that are proven untrue day after day. Those are the negative postings.
People NEED positive truthful posts so they can rightly plan their lives and not all this negativity that only serves to give hope that is no real hope at all.

Well said greenlight. I don't get why so many don't get it. This is not difficult stuff to understand. Now you see why teachers have such difficult jobs.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Maybe HWG is operating from a personal and emotional point of view. Sometimes that changes what would normally be a more intellectual perspective. I feel bad that he sounds like he is in pain and hurting.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm

greenlight wrote:There is absolutely nothing positive about false hope. Truth is always positive even if you don;t like it or desperately do not want to believe it.

If the people invested in the dinar believe that this truly is a gift from God, then nothing anyone doesn't says or more importantly does say will have any affect on their decision on this investment! If people are selling their dinar because of anything they read on the boards, then they have no business being in this investment because they have lost their faith... The "intel" providers/gurus have done everything in their powers to destroy peoples faith in this investment by calling for the RV to happen every single day for atleast the last 2 years. The "intel" providers/gurus have single handedly done more harm to this investment and the people involved by their outlandish daily claims. Ordinary members and mods like TRB, openmind, Miskebam, AJ Anderson, Alchemist, sandwedge, greenlight and others have done so much more to help educate, inform and keep grounded the members with real news and Intel. They don't always agree with one another, but always have the members best interest at heart!

One must have belief and faith in an investment, but most importantly one needs to have a realistic perspective and realistic expectations of said investment... JMHO

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Important Please Read Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:45 pm

If anyone has a problem with a gooroo, then it would be best to put your questions to them,

On this site Okie and wingmen rarely, if ever post on the forum side, which means you need to go to the chat side.

If the gooroo has his/her own site or post on someone else's site one should go there and ask the questions that bother you.

But posting in the forum on this site, most likely will not get you a answer,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:52 pm

HWG, I posted about a member who killed himself over the GURU info not coming true like they said. I guess you missed that part. So do we get into the who's suicide is more important? The point is you cant just target the ones who post rebuttles to the gurus nonsense without talking to the gurus who stated the intel to begin with. If the gurus didnt say it, we wouldnt be sitting here debunking it and then no one would be negative. Go to the SOURCE of the problem and you will see it didnt start with the 'negative' posters......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Thank you for your return post.

Obviously, I can only speak with 100% certainty on facts that I am personally aware of.

While you may have your own different opinion (Which is quite allowed) it doesn't negate the information, that I previously eluded to.

I’m not expecting to change everyones opinion, I'm simply asking members to be considerate of other members, when posting and how their posting may influence another person.

If my comments help just one person, from making a disastrous decision, then I’m satisfied with that.

I really don't believe that I am asking for too much am I?

bounce

Bruno wrote:HappyWelshGuy, Thank you for your opinion. Here is another. You quoted a person who responded to your post as saying "What the negative comments do, is to pour salt on our wounds."
I am one of those people who is gravely wounded. But the way I see it is that just as my wound is almost scabbed over and healing, here comes another empty "positive" promise that rips the wound open again when the promise fails. I do not feel it is the negative posts that pour salt on the wound. Quite the contrary. Those that post falsely promised hope are the ones with the salt shaker in their hands. Just my opinion.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum