Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq

Go down

Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq Empty Kuwait keen to help Iraq meet UNSC obligations; Will reinvest compensation in Iraq

Post by silkysand Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Kuwaiti proposal to invest part of the compensation in Iraq

Khandan – said Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah said his country is keen to develop what he called a road map to help Iraq to complete the implementation of Security Council resolutions, and pointed to Kuwait’s readiness to stand with Iraq and assist in the fulfillment of the requirements and international obligations a year ago 1991.

He called on the morning in an interview with Kuwait News Agency to continue a Joint Committee meetings between the two countries and noted that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will visit Kuwait soon to discuss bilateral issues and ways of enhancing joint cooperation in various fields, as in the areas of oil and maritime navigation.

On the issue of reparations owed by Iraq as a result of the occupation regime of Saddam Hussein of Kuwait, said Sheikh Sabah to a proposal of Kuwait was displayed on the Iraqi side that is to invest part of compensation in Iraq, and pointed to the entry of Kuwait in a housing project in Iraq to compensate Iraqi farmers who had their property within the When the Kuwaiti border demarcation in accordance with Security Council Resolution 833, in addition to commissioning the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development in collaboration with a consulting office for the development of global perceptions of the residential project.

http://bit.ly/wK9MxA

http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2012/01/17/kuwait-keen-to-help-iraq-meet-unsc-obligations-will-reinvest-compensation-in-iraq/
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum