Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Friday the 13th - I got FIRED!

+14
moandjeff
czinser
Rosy
HeadNotTheTail
ministerb
SEBtopdog
MiddleClassMaiden
MidnightRider
Alchemist
Horizon
abby ann
bobd
scaramouche
Ponee
18 posters

Go down

Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! Empty Friday the 13th - I got FIRED!

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 am

Ok, for those that don't like when mods post personal stuff....read no further. ...

Friday the 13th is usually a good day for me. I have never acknowledge the superstitions of that day. On many Fri the 13ths, my family has been blessed. My husband has gotten promoted, we have been given good news, We have had blessings, we have received good health tests reports… so yesterday, I expected nothing less but a good day. This one was different. This past Fri the 13th I was actually fired from work. With that announcement, came great fear since my income is the main support of the household. The fear of being down to 1 income and no RV in site right now of course is heavy on my mind. And worse than that, it is a family business. My father fired me due to many differences of opinions on work ethics (his is about money and mine is about people) and other business issues. He knows that without working, I am going to crash and burn financially in the next month. This financial disaster includes his two grand-daughters that will now feel the effects of this big change in income for us.

Truthfully, the difficulties of the finances was less hurtful than the statements that he made loud and clear… I don't love you. You aren't worth working this out. You have no value to me. That sentiment was very painful. Not only did he remove me from the business, but he said that I am out of his life forever.

For hours that day, I went between hurt, fear, panic, depression……After a friend, a fellow OOM 1 Mod, prayed for me and my situation ( Thank you Horizon) I decided to do what I hadn't done that day. I hadn't read my devotional yet, so I went in and picked it up. This is what Friday the 13th said… I wish I had read it in the morning like I usually do. I would have saved myself many hours of hurt and fear I would have had the mind-set that that day was going to be unlike any other day….and to go with the flow (this devotional is written as if Jesus is speaking). ….

Try to view each day as an adventure, carefully planned out by your Guide. Instead of staring into the day that is ahead of you, attempting to program it according to YOUR will, be attentive to ME and to all I HAVE PREPARED FOR YOU. Thank ME for this day of life, recognizing that it is a precious, unrepeatable gift. Trust that I am with you each moment, whether you sense My Presence or not. A thankful, trusting attitude helps you to see events in your life from MY perspective.

A life lived close to Me will never be dull or predictable. Expect each day to contain surprises! ( yep, I got that didn't I) Be willing to follow wherever I lead. No matter how steep or treacherous the path before you, the safest place to be is by MY side.

I read that and I realized that I had immediately gone into panic mode, instead of turning to HIM. Instantly, I was saying "what am I going to do". Instead of praying, I focused on me….I was devastated by the hurt of rejection of my father. Rather than giving that hurt to God and letting him cradle and soothe away my hearts pain, I cried "how can he do this to his own daughter". And yet, there was my Heavenly Father waiting to comfort me. He had given me a gift of an exciting day. He was taking me on a new adventure of life. Who was I to fear what was next? God is in control. He has been trying to get me out of the family business for 2 years and I just didn't listen. Fear kept me from stepping out. Since I wouldn't do it on my own, GOD kicked me out the door and slammed it in my face and locked it shut. LOL…. As I thought about the situation, I realized, now I can go and do this business on my own. The way it should be done. With integrity, with Godliness, with pride… with my clients in mind and not just their money. I can make my way without having to follow my father's rules. This is an opportunity, not a stumbling block.

I see now that I can take on this challenge of this VERY STEEP TREACHOUS PATH (starting a business from the ground up with no money?) and that HE is by my side. Once I read that devotion, I began to do what I knew was expected of me by HIM. I thanked HIM for closing a door, that I could not… I thanked HIM for his faithfulness to knowing my needs. ( I was never allowed to bring God or my Faith into our family business). I thanked Him and praised Him for the future that He is laying out before me. I thanked him for the support of those to come….I thanked him for the blessings of loans or grants yet to be, to open my business…. I didn't ask Him why or how. I praised Him for those that will be blessed by my interaction in their lives as my business touches many. I asked Him to lay my path out. And, fear is gone. Hurt is gone. Depression is gone. I am filled with excitement. And new hope for my new beginnings. A door closed but many will open . Not only for me, but for those that I hire and give them a job….for those that I counsel and help heal. Two months ago , I prayed the prayer of Jabez and asked for the Lord to give me a larger territory that I may share the Love of Jesus with many. It couldn't happen in my fathers's business…But in my own practice, I can share with many. God is answering my first request. Why should I fear this answer? I no longer do.

I guess Friday the 13th was really ANOTHER DAY OF BLESSING! I GOT FIRED!

Now I ask you fellow Believers, what have you been fearing? What have you been fighting? What have you refused to give up to God?

Maybe now is the time to thank Him for where you are and let go…and …let God. When we thank Him in advance for how he is answering our prayers, our mind set becomes much more positive. We become stronger. We see light instead darkness. We see hope instead of despair. Thankful prayers keep our focus on His Presence and His Promise. He will never leaves us nor forsake us.

The hills are steep, let him walk with you. Listen as He speaks to you on that walk.

I love you all. And I thank those who have been and will hold me in prayer. I continue to pray for each and every heavy heart in our OOM home and family. I pray that fears, angers and frustrations are removed. What the RV waiting has stolen from you, I pray that God gives back to you. I ask that the Lord opens your heart and willingness to allow his path to be seen and heard by you. If this RV is not to happen right now, there is something out there. I pray that as he closes those doors, you see His new plan for you. And He has a plan for you. Thank Him …Thank Him and let His direction for you, be seen by your spirit.

I am off soon to pack up my office and tell my office assistance goodbye for now......see you all later! Have a wonderfully blessed day and be GOOD TO EACH OTHER!

Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965

Last edited by ponee on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! Empty Re: Friday the 13th - I got FIRED!

Post by scaramouche Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 am

Wow! Sorry about the father daughter thing. As a father I can relate from the other end. Good news is that you won't have to give notice when the RV happens. God has your back on the finances. Hopefully your Earthly father will come to his senses and realize how much he's hurt you.

scaramouche

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 am

SORRY PONEE, HOPE YOUR DAY IMPROVES, REMEMBER WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER ONE OPENS. AND IN THE END WE WILL NOT BE JUDGED BY WHAT IS IN OUR HEADS, BUT WHATS IN OUR HEARTS

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 am

WE LOVE YOU AND I TOO AM GRATEFULL, THAT GOD IS IN CONTROLL!!!!HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING. BECAUSE I DON'T. WE ARE TOLD TO LIVE MY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT!! IT'S HARD TO SEE THE TREES FOR THE FOREST.Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 am

Sorry to hear, I really am. My heart goes out to you. He will see the error oh his ways one day when he realizes that YOU WERE RIGHT ALL along. God bless and you are in my prayers. I have a feeling that things WILL work out for you Very Happy NOTHING can keep a good person down ☀

Last edited by punisher on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:03 am

Thanks everyone!
I am off now to clear my things out. See you all later. I go with my head held high!
AND
GOD BY MY SIDE
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 am

☀ Ponee, Keep your head up and Keep the Smile on your face! Good things are comeing your way! If there are tears, let them be tears of Joy! God is on your side.

Your father will see his fault in time. Remember to forgive your Dad, because God says to Forgive others, so he can forgive us. Just pray for your Dad and God will work on his heart! Keep your eyes on your Heavenly Father, he will never leave you!!!!

Praise God for he is Good!!! He will shut a door, but there are better things to come, if we will keep our eyes on him!!!! Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 2474380249

Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 am

When one door closes, another opens. Always. All ways.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:45 am

By many we pray these things oh, Lord through your Son Jesus Christ. Amen

My prayers are going out to you and yours, that your father wakes up and you are blessed in your new adventure and of course for the RV. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:56 am

I remember when I first became a Christian, I could not wrap my brain around loving God more than my own family. That soon changed as God showed me and allowed just that to happen in my life. It was not anything my family did, God just took his rightful place in my life, just as he is doing in yours.
My dad was just like any other man, including myself, flawed. In realizing this, my dad was just my dad, but God was and is my FATHER. Many replies have mentioned your "father", no he is just your dad and also just a man and just as the bible says, men will sometimes let you down. That is why the Father tells us to keep our eyes off men and on Him. Keep your eyes focused on Him my sister. Out with the old and in with the new.

Ponee, I feel you definitely have your eyes and heart in the right place and I feel God is going to bless you abundantly by your faith in Him.
And yes just as in the prayer of Jabez, "bless you indeed!!"

Last edited by MidnightRider on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:43 am

Ponee: God has a plan for you... and you are now perfectly positioned to execute that plan... typically, initially, discovering that perfect plan begins with 'those that WAIT upon the LORD...'

When you have the opportunity to speak to your Dad... please pass on this message:

"Hi Ponee's Dad. Although I have never met you, I want to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. YOU are the procuring cause of a very gifted, talented, and sensitive individual on this planet that has 'impacted the lives of many'. YOUR daughter! People from all walks of life; educated, uneducated, rich, poor, struggling, successful, and just 'plain folk' who have been encouraged during a very difficult and confusing time in their lives.. by YOUR DAUGHTER... a very gifted, talented, and sensitive individual is known and cherished by those of us as 'Ponee'. You will never know how much those of us who have been 'touched by this angel of yours'... appreciate HER input, influence and caring in our lives. Aside from this... regardless of your many accomplishments in your own life... be assured that the GREATEST achievement in YOUR lifetime... is your being not only the Father of this wonderful child... but a Dad who saw the very best in her... and shared your life in so many blessed ways. I look forward to meeting our 'Ponee' personally one day... and to have the joy of hugging your neck and saying to you face to face... 'As I wrote a while back... THANK YOU'... for a most precious daughter who sees PEOPLE... and loves them, and tirelessly seeks the very BEST for them... no matter what".

Keep us posted, Ponee. Remember, the BEST is yet to come... Go girl! You're such a blessing to us all! :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Dear ponee: You are an amazing woman. I've gotten to know you a little bit through this forum, and I know you are a person with great love of God, tremendous heart, great intellect, and you have made a lot of friends within our OOM family. Thanks for sharing a difficult situation with us so that we may pray for your triumph.

MiddleAgedMaiden, your letter to ponee's dad brought tears to my eyes. How eloquent and beautiful! One day soon, I hope he will see the error of his ways and reach out his hand to ponee to heal this damage.

We love you, ponee. You are strong, and things will be better in the dawn of a new day. Take care.

Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1839924927

Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:12 pm

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:Ponee: God has a plan for you... and you are now perfectly positioned to execute that plan... typically, initially, discovering that perfect plan begins with 'those that WAIT upon the LORD...'

When you have the opportunity to speak to your Dad... please pass on this message:

"Hi Ponee's Dad. Although I have never met you, I want to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. YOU are the procuring cause of a very gifted, talented, and sensitive individual on this planet that has 'impacted the lives of many'. YOUR daughter! People from all walks of life; educated, uneducated, rich, poor, struggling, successful, and just 'plain folk' who have been encouraged during a very difficult and confusing time in their lives.. by YOUR DAUGHTER... a very gifted, talented, and sensitive individual is known and cherished by those of us as 'Ponee'. You will never know how much those of us who have been 'touched by this angel of yours'... appreciate HER input, influence and caring in our lives. Aside from this... regardless of your many accomplishments in your own life... be assured that the GREATEST achievement in YOUR lifetime... is your being not only the Father of this wonderful child... but a Dad who saw the very best in her... and shared your life in so many blessed ways. I look forward to meeting our 'Ponee' personally one day... and to have the joy of hugging your neck and saying to you face to face... 'As I wrote a while back... THANK YOU'... for a most precious daughter who sees PEOPLE... and loves them, and tirelessly seeks the very BEST for them... no matter what".

Keep us posted, Ponee. Remember, the BEST is yet to come... Go girl! You're such a blessing to us all! :flower: Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 174797362 Friday the 13th - I got FIRED! 1261280965
AS IN THE WORDS OF SOMEONE VERY FAMOUS ONCE SAID NUFF SAID WE LOVE PONEE!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Wow! I am without words which would come close to being of comfort. As a father and a child I can only imagine the agony of this which has been cast upon Ponee.

There are remarkable things which happen in the face of adversity as evidenced by the introspection which Ponee has revealed and the strength of character and faith which are only found in a true believer. The comfort gladly given by Horizon and the others is a reminder of the true value which Okie and the rest of OOM have shown beyond just being about the dinar. The family continues to show an unwavering sense of togetherness in these extremely difficult times.

We can all join our spiritual hands in prayers of thankfulness that we know a God who is real who is always with us providing his never ending source of love and strength which nothing can defeat. This too will pass as is the divine plan and on the other side of darkness is the light that shines forevermore.

I am sharing the sorrow of Ponee and also the gladness that the time for joy is soon. Greater is your reward for keeping the faith and standing tall in the storm. Bless you and all in your house. We are all in this together.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Bobd said it Best,,God will open another door,In fact he already had a plan in the works,Be still and know he is God, He has for-site and knew already that this was in the works,He is a way making God....I will stand in the Gap for you and your Family, tonight there is a prayer group and You and your Family will be Lifted up in Jesus Name... hemademe Jesus
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosy Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 pm

We are with you, All here in this forum in a way or another, are experiencing difficulties right now!! for this reason we invested in the dinar, for out of thIs world and create our own smooth world of love and health....
only remember we are a family here!!! AND YOU ARENT alone , and there are many pEOple like you NOW!!

LOVE YOU!!!, ( BEHIND THE NIGHT, THERE IS ALWAYS A SUN ☀ )

hug hug ❤
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 pm

PONEE . HOPE YOUR DAY WENT OK .

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:39 pm

I just got home and ....Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for all of your love and support! I don't know what to say ! Your prayers and words of encouragement mean so much to me. When my husband asks me why I don't quit OOMing (cause I do a lot of it) .... this is why. THis amazing circle of OOM friends and family. I love my OOM family sooooo much. I have met so many wonderful people here. The relationships here make the good times that we share even better and the bad times a lot less difficult. I appreciate all the kind words, not only here on this thread, but also that were PMed to me.

I know that many here are also going through hard times right now, and I hold you all in prayer and I lift your needs up. There are many that I can mention by name and I do and I also pray for those that I have yet to get to know. God will guide our paths. It was a bitter sweet day, but I am looking forward to taking my first steps onto that new path of new beginnings.

God bless all of you! And once again, thank you sooooo much.

Hugs and Kisses and lots of LOVE,

~Ponee~

Where's a widget with a tissue when you need one???????
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:53 pm

bobd wrote:PONEE . HOPE YOUR DAY WENT OK .

Thank you Bob. It was sad, but at the same time, a relief. I had my last 3 hour counseling session with my last client and then packed up my office. I Hugged my assistants and said I would see them later. No good byes.... If I can get my own place opened, I know they will want to come work with me. All in all, I feel pretty good. And seeing all the support from everyone, made it better. The hurt has lessened. Where one has denied me his love, I felt it from so many.

It is a good day to be .....ALIVE ! YAY!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Ponee you are not alone. My father has said the same things to me even since I was old enough to remember. He treated my mother the same. Dad and I have been apart for 25 years. I have prayed for him many times. He is not saved.

My husband lost his job. He was the bread winner. For the last 1 1/2 years we have had only 1/3 of the income that we did have. There are no decent jobs. We have been in our home for 20 years with no problems but now we have not made the last 4 house payments etc.

We trust God everyday to provide. I do no live in fear at this point. But at first I did!!!

God does have a plan. I believe His promises in the bible.

I will pray for you Ponee. I am sorry for the hurt you must bear from your father.

Blessings and much love to you,
CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by moandjeff Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 pm

And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain." So God granted him what he requested.

I Chronicles 4:10 NKJV

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. ~Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson
moandjeff
moandjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Ponee. You will now find yourself in a much better place... Everything happens for a reason ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:30 pm

hug
We are with you ponee!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 pm

moandjeff wrote:And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain." So God granted him what he requested.

I Chronicles 4:10 NKJV

EXACTLY!! AMEN AND AMEN !!!!! I love that prayer. I will not fear the answer to my prayer. Actually, OOM was also an answer the first time I prayed that prayer. I found OOM and was so comfortable sharing my faith here.

Thank you moandjeff

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Comes to mind the saying about one door closing another opening,

Live your life right, pray for help and wisdom and things seem to work themselvs out. Someday he may see what he has done not only to you, but his family, and he will be asking for help. That is when you show your strength on how to be a good person.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Ponee,

May I say welcome to the club. I've been out of work since last January. My wife got in about four months of work last year due to medical issues and just found out that she no longer has a job. BUT before losing my job I had been moonlighting some on the side and in the last year have gained several new clients. So while I did not make as much last year as I normally would I did make enough and with Gods help and blessing this year will be better still. I will be praying for you and CZ as well. David
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum