Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie post 4 pm Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Okie post 4 pm Thursday

+11
kissabella
Sequoia
Diamondbacksteve
Austin-Powers for PM
COOLBREEZE
BadTink
dinarling77
bug diver
CScalper
bigdoggie
tampadinar
15 posters

Go down

Okie post 4 pm Thursday Empty Okie post 4 pm Thursday

Post by tampadinar Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:05 pm

THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TODAY. FIRST AND FOREMOST WAS THE UN VOTE ON IRAQ COMLETELY REMOVING THEM FROM CHAPTER 7 AND RECOGNIZING OFFICIALLY THEIR SOVERIGNITY ALSO RESOLUTION 1936 WHICH OFFICIALLY ENDS THE UNAMI PORTION WHICH WOULD HAVE DIED A NATURAL DEATH JULY 31 ANYHOW. MALIKI HAS BEEN IN WASHINGTON ON THE PRETENSE OF DISCUSSING THE PULL OUT OF REMAINING TROOPS BY YEARS END. (WE KNOW OF OTHER REASON'S THO). THERE WERE SEVERAL OTHER SMALLER COUNTRIES THAT BEGAN THEIR OWN R/V OR D/V YESTERDAY AND ARE DOING THIS ON THEIR OWN ALTHO THE ORIGIONAL PLAN WAS TO HAVE MANY COUNTRIES ALL R/V AT THE SAME TIME AS TO NOT GIVE AN ADVANTAGE TO OTHER INVESTORS HAVING A JUMP ON THE REST OF THE WORLD. THERE HAS BEEN A BEHIND CLOSED DOOR'S MEETING GOING ON UNTIL YESTERDAY REGARDING THE LEGALITY OF ADDITIONAL TAXES WHICH I HAVE NOT HEARD THE OUTCOME OF YET. OBAMA REPORTEDLY SIGNED OFF ON THE FINALITY OF THE AGREEMENT PERMITTING THE R/V TO TAKE PLACE OF WHICH TODAYS DATE WAS PREDICATED ON. I HAVE YET TODAY TO HEAR OF ANY R/V HAVING TAKEN PLACE YET. AS THE DAY PROGRESSES OR IT MAY WORK IT'S WAY INTO SUNDAY BEFORE BEING MADE PUBLIC. THERE WERE ALSO MANY MEETING''S IN IRAQ TODAY THAT OUTCOME WAS REPORTED AS SUCCESSFUL REGARDING GOV SEATING, TAXATION AND SALARIES AND AGREEMENT OVER ERBIL AGREEMENT WITH KURDISTAN (WITH CONTINGENCY FACTORS) MORE NEWS IS EXPECTED TODAY AND WHEN I GET IT---SO WILL YOU

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Okie post 4 pm Thursday Empty Re: Okie post 4 pm Thursday

Post by bigdoggie Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Okie can this go on much longer bud its a real pain in the shorts?

bigdoggie

Back to top Go down

Okie post 4 pm Thursday Empty I dont usually do this cos i do enjoy okies intel

Post by CScalper Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 pm

-from Okie: THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TODAY. FIRST AND FOREMOST WAS THE UN VOTE ON IRAQ COMLETELY REMOVING THEM FROM CHAPTER 7 AND RECOGNIZING OFFICIALLY THEIR SOVERIGNITY ALSO RESOLUTION 1936 WHICH OFFICIALLY ENDS THE UNAMI PORTION WHICH WOULD HAVE DIED A NATURAL DEATH JULY 31 ANYHOW. MALIKI HAS BEEN IN WASHINGTON ON THE PRETENSE OF DISCUSSING THE PULL OUT OF REMAINING TROOPS BY YEARS END. (WE KNOW OF OTHER REASON'S THO). THERE WERE SEVERAL OTHER SMALLER COUNTRIES THAT BEGAN THEIR OWN R/V OR D/V YESTERDAY AND ARE DOING THIS ON THEIR OWN ALTHO THE ORIGIONAL PLAN WAS TO HAVE MANY COUNTRIES ALL R/V AT THE SAME TIME AS TO NOT GIVE AN ADVANTAGE TO OTHER INVESTORS HAVING A JUMP ON THE REST OF THE WORLD. THERE HAS BEEN A BEHIND CLOSED DOOR'S MEETING GOING ON UNTIL YESTERDAY REGARDING THE LEGALITY OF ADDITIONAL TAXES WHICH I HAVE NOT HEARD THE OUTCOME OF YET. OBAMA REPORTEDLY SIGNED OFF ON THE FINALITY OF THE AGREEMENT PERMITTING THE R/V TO TAKE PLACE OF WHICH TODAYS DATE WAS PREDICATED ON. I HAVE YET TODAY TO HEAR OF ANY R/V HAVING TAKEN PLACE YET. AS THE DAY PROGRESSES OR IT MAY WORK IT'S WAY INTO SUNDAY BEFORE BEING MADE PUBLIC. THERE WERE ALSO MANY MEETING''S IN IRAQ TODAY THAT OUTCOME WAS REPORTED AS SUCCESSFUL REGARDING GOV SEATING, TAXATION AND SALARIES AND AGREEMENT OVER ERBIL AGREEMENT WITH KURDISTAN (WITH CONTINGENCY FACTORS)MORE NEWS IS EXPECTED TODAY AND WHEN I GET IT---SO WILL YOU

<<< -from Okie: THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TODAY. FIRST AND FOREMOST WAS THE UN VOTE ON IRAQ COMLETELY REMOVING THEM FROM CHAPTER 7 AND RECOGNIZING OFFICIALLY THEIR SOVERIGNITY ALSO RESOLUTION 1936 WHICH OFFICIALLY ENDS THE UNAMI PORTION WHICH WOULD HAVE DIED A NATURAL DEATH JULY 31 ANYHOW.

no it was vote on unami and it got extended for another year!

<<< . MALIKI HAS BEEN IN WASHINGTON ON THE PRETENSE OF DISCUSSING THE PULL OUT OF REMAINING TROOPS BY YEARS END. (WE KNOW OF OTHER REASON'S THO).

Maliki according to iraq news isnt even in US, they spoke on the phone!

<<< THERE WERE ALSO MANY MEETING''S IN IRAQ TODAY THAT OUTCOME WAS REPORTED AS SUCCESSFUL REGARDING GOV SEATING, TAXATION AND SALARIES AND AGREEMENT OVER ERBIL AGREEMENT WITH KURDISTAN (WITH CONTINGENCY FACTORS)MORE NEWS IS EXPECTED TODAY AND WHEN I GET IT---SO WILL YOU

yes M signed it off, so how can he be in 2 places at once?

I usually enjoy okies intel but this post is 100% wrong

CScalper

Back to top Go down

Okie post 4 pm Thursday Empty UNAMI for 1 more year

Post by bug diver Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Okie love your posts and info. I just came from the currency newshound website and I read an article that said that they just extended unami for 1 more year. Looking for verification.

Bug diver

bug diver

Back to top Go down

Post by CScalper Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 pm

UNITED NATIONS, July 28 -- Emphasizing the importance of stability and security of Iraq for its people, the region, and the international community, the Security Council on Thursday extended for one more year the mandate of the UN Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), and expressed the intention to review it sooner if requested by Baghdad.
The Council acted unanimously upon recommendation by Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and the Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, who told the Council in a letter that Baghdad "values the advice, support and assistance of UNAMI, and looks forward to a more positive, effective and constructive role for the Mission with the return to work in Iraq of the specialized agencies, funds and UN programmes.
"The Government of Iraq, while reiterating its wish that the Mission's mandate should be extended, hopes that the provision of assistance will be in accordance with specific mechanisms and with the prior approval of the Government of Iraq," Zebari said.

CScalper

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm not sure about yall, but I'm thinking this post doesn't look like nor sound like it is from OKIE. I checked all the other sites that normally carry his posts (Dinar Daddy, Dinar Guru, and Dinar Recaps) and there is nothing there. Not to be a negative nelson, but I just dont think these are OKIE's "words"
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BadTink Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:58 pm

dinarling77 wrote:I'm not sure about yall, but I'm thinking this post doesn't look like nor sound like it is from OKIE. I checked all the other sites that normally carry his posts (Dinar Daddy, Dinar Guru, and Dinar Recaps) and there is nothing there. Not to be a negative nelson, but I just dont think these are OKIE's "words"

Well it came from a MOD and it looks like it was taken from chat. Guess we will just have to wait for confirmation on this.

BadTink

Back to top Go down

Post by COOLBREEZE Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks for the new intel Okie

COOLBREEZE 8)
COOLBREEZE
COOLBREEZE

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Well it came from one of the Mods, so I'm going to assume it's legit. However, how could Okie totally botch the fact that UNAMI got extended for another year. That does not give me a warm-fuzzy about Okie and where he is at right now. Perhaps the stress of this whole thing is culminating. Who knows.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondbacksteve Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:10 pm

I was also trying to research Iraq coming out of chapter 7 and I have not been able to find anything that says that. Al Jazeera, Menafn as well as the UN website and CBI website would of put something out. That would not of been decided in secret.

Where did that intel come from?

Diamondbacksteve

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Diamondbacksteve wrote:I was also trying to research Iraq coming out of chapter 7 and I have not been able to find anything that says that. Al Jazeera, Menafn as well as the UN website and CBI website would of put something out. That would not of been decided in secret.

Where did that intel come from?

I watched the UN meeting this morning, and it took about 2 1/2 minutes and it was to extend the UNAMI, not a word about chapter 7
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequoia Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:22 pm

CHECK FOR YOURSELF ON THE UN'S WEB SITE:
http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=39172&Cr=Iraq&Cr1=

UNAMI HAS BEEN EXTENDED ONE YEAR. NO WORD ABOUT LIFTING REMAINING CHAPTER 7.

Sequoia

Back to top Go down

Post by kissabella Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 pm

my dinar common sense says ..the UNSC meeting WAS TO VOTE ON UNAMI EXTENSION for another year..and it took them 3 minutes to do so..so doesnt that tell you this is a good thing?

or is that too simple?
kissabella
kissabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Khoregos Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Thank you TampaDinar for posting...

We need no comments in between sentences.

YAAAAY Okie...Take no prisoners!

Bless y'all...hang in their peeps, we will make it...
Khoregos
Khoregos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Verification has been requested, will advise ASAP.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Khoregos Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Oh yeah, I left someone out.

Thanks to ALL the mods...been in your shoes!!!

And readers, hang tight, the heat is on in many ways...have a lemonade, pepsi, coca cola, coconut water, gatorade, 4 count breathing and a smile...
Khoregos
Khoregos

Back to top Go down

Okie post 4 pm Thursday Empty Verified.

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Verified, certified and authenticated. Posted earlier by Ghost. It is genuine Okie.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 pm

There is an update to Okies post on dinar recaps from Okie.. might help to read that also...
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequoia Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 pm

kissabella wrote:my dinar common sense says ..the UNSC meeting WAS TO VOTE ON UNAMI EXTENSION for another year..and it took them 3 minutes to do so..so doesnt that tell you this is a good thing?

or is that too simple?

IT TELLS ME THAT IT TOOK ONLY 3 MINUTES FOR 15 UN COMMITTEE MEMBERS TO VOTE UNANYMOUSLY THAT IRAQ NEEDS ANOTHER YEAR OF SUPPORT IN PURSUING HUMANITARIAN RIGHTS.

Sequoia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 pm

If the Parliament would R/V their currency that would be the greatest act of humanitarianism (man that is a long word) that I could think of, especially for their own people.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:34 pm

i pulled up the news report and it did say in a small statement they had extended the support agrement. BUT it also wanted me to give my entire family history to read the COMPLETE story and I wouldnt share the info. It also stated this story WAS NOT VERIFIABLE and for the reader to investagate futher.

hubby

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum