Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
when were you convinced I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

when were you convinced

+5
GoldPeg9
Ponee
rick152
PALMER01
polecat
9 posters

Go down

when were you convinced Empty when were you convinced

Post by polecat Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:11 pm

just wondering when some of you were convinced this was gonna happen,if it was some particular event or post that convinced you. for me it was when the US government decided there would be no ledger to ledger transfers of the dinar,which if i recall was about may of last year.that convinced me that the government knew it was going to take place and wanted their cut of it.
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

when were you convinced Empty Re: when were you convinced

Post by PALMER01 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:20 pm

I knew back when I bought my Dinar, that it was a good possibility. I was just hoping they could get it done before a civil war broke out. That was 2 years ago, and still no civil uprising. I just have no idea when it will happen, or exactly how it will happen. Although I still believe this WILL happen. Let's go already.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

I knew from near the very moment I heard about this whole thing. I have not wavered and still believe totally. In fact from that first moment it was 11 hours until I bought my first...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 pm

My husband, no not LANDCAREUNLIMITED, because he never did propose.....sigh, but anyway, my husband always comes to me with stock things and says should we do it (we make those descions together)....I always said no, no ... no. He came to me and told me about the dinar...He gave me the pro's and the con's. What could and couldn't happen..... I said how much can we buy....I knew right away. Still do....

Last edited by ponee on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:45 pm

In about mid 2010 - a friend of mine wrote to me and told me that he had just won 1000 dinar on .... I think it was Dinar Inc. They were running a contest where everyone who entered won 1000 dinar. They also gave another 1000 dinar if 5 people that a person told about their site, entered to win the first 1000.

So - I entered and won as well as 5 people I told entered and won, so I received another 1000 dinar note in the mail.

This of course peaked my interest and I started reading all the info I could find on it. Sounded really good to me and the fact that it was/is Cash and in my hand - it's solid proof to me that it was real. I could still cash it in for the like....80 cents it was worth. LOL (but I had - wow - $1.60 worth. LOL)

When the same friend who had told me about it in the first place decided to send for a larger order and did I want to go in on it with him and other people, I didn't hesitate for a second. Just said yes.

Still think it's a very good and legit investment. It will RV and we'll all be sailing.

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:55 pm

SPRING 2011. AFTER A WEEK OF RESEARCH, I BOUGHT MY FIRST DINAR AND NEVER LOOKED BACK. THE RIDE HAS BEEN INSANE AND I COMMEND EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN IN THIS FOR MANY MANY YEARS. YOUR BALLS ARE THE SIZE OF COCONUTS FOR BEING ON THIS NUTCRACKER RIDE FOR SO LONG

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AZhombre Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:09 pm

When were you convinced?...interesting question! I "bought in" Fall '09 simply because it seemed so logical. It was simply a matter of When and Not IF. I threw the D's in the dresser and totally forgot about them. Then Spring '11 I was re-introduced to IQD's, and all the internet sites. This has been quite a ride with the aid of the Guru's Intel on the internet! After several "it's going to happen soon", "the world, Iraqu/USA, ST/Province, City, People need this" events, and several foolish layaway purchases that never came to fruition, I'm beginning to wonder if this thing will RV in my lifetime (and I'm not that old)!

Years ago my grandfather sold their ranch and kept the mineral rights. After he passed away oil pumps appeared in the area. My folks joked that they would never see the money, but maybe someday their kids or grand kids would. We haven't yet, but maybe someday our children will and all their cousins.

This IQD "speculative currency investment" may be similar. If you buy, you better buy enough for ALL your posterity in case you're dead and gone by the time it RV's!!!!

I'm still convinced Not to Cash in before it RV's. Still hoping it's still a matter of When and not IF. Maybe our kids will benefit, and if not them, then our little grand kids will benefit when I'm 6 feet under! :?: :?:
AZhombre
AZhombre

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:35 pm

When i got in six years ago i knew it was a great investment and now im
sure given all the money i made. Oh wait a minute i must be talking about
the 1/2 percent a year im getting on a savings account. Oh well.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:11 pm

I had my Uncle tell me he bought some about 5 years ago. I was interested then but, he didn't even know where to get it, someone had asked him about and got it for him. Time went on and I thought about it a few times, but never even tried to look anything up. Last Feb. 2011, a guy in the office I was working in bought some on Ebay, so I said, why not, and I bought 25,000. After that, I started researching and bought more from dealers.

It was a boring ride until I found OOM, and decided to not just read but join in. I am blessed with friendships that I may have never come to know......including my lil' Widget friends!!!!☀

when were you convinced Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...when were you convinced 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum