Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button finger is getting nervous.

+21
madaussie
Russell from Oz
H2OMAN
hithere
Squishy
Big Mike
Kevind53
crawdaddy2x22
IQD4US
rick152
ghosthunter
openmind
panamabev
therealbutterfly
davidpg
LookingAtTheHeavens
Ponee
Alchemist
ADMIN
polecat
czinser
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 Empty Re: I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button finger is getting nervous.

Post by Alchemist Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:55 am

AJAnderson wrote:Even Free Speach Comes With A Set of Rules!

That can be read two ways.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 Empty Re: I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button finger is getting nervous.

Post by H2OMAN Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:04 am

PLEASE STOP WHINING!

This is the same crap...just a different day.

YA-ALL need to just get over yourselves.

Much ado about nothing.

Reminds me of kindergartin.

BE KIND TO EACH OTHER...WILL YA HUH?

GO to bed and SLEEP on it.............I am.......I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 3568750529
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell from Oz Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 am

HEY... I'm not windging, I'm a happy camper, I bought me my Dinar every month the last 14 months and and will continue to buy dinar every month until it RV's... and that may be 3 or 4 years dowen the track. I hope its not, but it won't stress me out if its true.

I'll just have a lot more Dinar by then compared to now.

Russell from Oz

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:32 am

sounds like a MAN WITH THE PLAN to me.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 am

I want everyone to see one of the PM's I sent to openmind today 1-12-12.

He was saying how terrible I was to him and talking down to him in my PM to him. You will see that I told him I love him as my brother in Christ and that I give him mercy and grace.

Does it sound like I was terrible???? I want to set the record straight.

Here it is:

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 EmptyTopic: Re: Jonny?

P.S.

This is openmind asking me a question:
"Not sure what is Christian about intentionally misleading the flock." What say you?

This is CZ replying:

WELL what is Christian about YOU misleading the flock openmind with statements flat out calling the Intel givers liars! that you can't backup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open your mind and see what you are doing against others.

The bible says to lift up your brothers and sisters. YOU are going against Jesus' teachings.

I do love you as my brother in Christ. I give you mercy & grace as Jesus would. You are supposed to give mercy & grace as well, to all. CZ Smile

Last edited by czinser on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 am

Alchemist wrote:*Heavy sigh*

this made me laugh it said the feeling.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:51 am

Miskebam can't read private messages, as she herself said in a previous thread. Either your exposing her as a liar or offering your self false vindication.

Anyhow, just end it, this shouldn't have been done in the public forum. Please excuse my lack of discretion

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 am

How dare you accuse me of calling Miske a liar. You sure do like this word liar and seem very comfortable with it.

I was told that the administrators can go into our PM's and I am going to believe this. I surly would not believe anything you tell me since all the lies you told today about things I said that I did not say. Kevin called you on this one.

Again you have the nerve to call Tony and Jonny et al liars. What is the saying, it takes one to know one.

You mean your lack of self control. Now you have a better idea of how it feels to be on the receiving end. Many victims have been the recieving end of your disrespectiful and bashing comments. No way could all of them have deserved thids treatment day after day after day.

And now I see you have stooped even lower. You are calling me old in a reply. What does that have to do with anything. You implied once in a PM to me that you were not young. Most of the people on the dinar sites are over 50 I noticed. But again so what! Everyone gets old. You are very mean spirited. You will intentionally say anything that you know may hurt another. I had no idea you were this bad.

I have taken crap from you for months. I do believe you thought I always would. Just because I am a Christian does not mean I have to put up with you using me for a doormat. You have really exposed who you are today to all.

I truly feel sorry for you. I did tell you I loved you as my brother in Christ in a PM 1-12-12. I am nothing like you. I am forgiving, like I said in the PM I give mercy and grace to you. CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:08 am

I have not harassed anyone in my posts? I just want truth and facts? Yes after several obvious misses by specific gurus, I add some humor?

I did not accuse you of calling Miskebam anything. I just referenced her post on another thread.

I didn't make fun of your age. Why would I do that? You used some language which I felt was out of your age group, but thats not making fun of you. Maybe I was wrong in my analysis, but I wan't making fun of you.

Your right, its not fun at all to be at the receiving end of such inflammatory accusations, only difference is, I usually site logic and sources when I 'bash" intel. Your just typing things. Your like the Fox News of this thread. I unfortunately am giving you credence by replying.

Whats your problem with me anyway, that i question intel? If you have problem with that, don't read it. Its very simple. You be 'positive' as you see it. Ill be positive as I see it.

This whole attempt at character assassination is wrong!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 am

Any beef you may have with me should be private, not public.

I too am guilty of spilling it into the public domain.

Just stop!

Also, NO I wont stop infusing logic and truth into my posts. There are many who do this, but your personal vendetta against me only seems to vindicate my position. It seems I am doing a good job of infusing logic and truth and for some reason you feel threatened by it. No need to be hostile. I am always willing to share my knowledge where called upon and learn where I am fortunate.

Laterz!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 am

If you were not trying to be hurtful about my age then there would have been no reason for you to even mention it. It was not part of the conversation.

You really need to think before to type. This comment I didn't make fun of your age. Why would I do that? is rediculous!!! Exactly, why would anyone in their right mind do that?

CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:19 am

CZ, you have a personal beef with openmind
and its clear. You really have gone over the top with your rant on him. He has responded in a civil and calm manner and you have responded to him in an emotional way. You are not acting very Christianly nor Modly if you ask me. I dont think that you need to air your private issues
with each other in the public. I suggest that you do what others do
that dont like each other and ignore each other.

And for the
record, he, and others have proven the gurus lies here and there. BEAR
and POPPY even stated they had shared lies (intentional or not) so
please stop attacking openmind for what he posts. It is not fair to
target one person when he does nothing different than the rest of us
that are fact finders and rumor questioners.

CZ, maybe this whole dinar thing has gotten you over stressed to get so worked up over one person. Other mods notice that he has not acted the way you state so maybe you need to review how you view things. I think a break from the dinar world might be a good thing for you. I know as a mod ( I was admin on several sites) that it can be tiresome and stressful trying to post info, keep things positive and damage control. It can overtake your life at times and sometimes can cloud perception. Its not meant to be mean, just a suggestion.

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:30 am

Stop calling it logic and truth. It is plain bashing and disrespect. Lets call a spot a spot.

Calling people liars is something you often do and is not considered your opinion at that point but instead just plain disrespectful. Not what Okie wants here at OOM. He is a loving an kind man who loves Jesus and expects us to be kind to all.

Oh you want me to start PM's with you. LOL Why? so you can lie again claiming that I have said things I did not say and would never say to anyone. Everyone here has known me long enough to know that I do not say anything hurtful about people, Intel et al. I am calling you disrespectful and a basher and very negative which are truths not lies. This is a huge difference between us.

I truly have never seen you back up one disrespectiful comment with hard evidence.

CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 am

I have no personal beef with anyone, never have. My tenure here on OOM is more than enough proof.

I have decided to finally do my job as a Mod which is to stop bashers and disrespectiful comments. Period!

I don't make the rules here but I am going to follow them as I have been asked to.

CZ

Last edited by czinser on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 am

czinser wrote:Stop calling it logic and truth. It is plain bashing and disrespect. Lets call a spot a spot.

Calling people liars is something you often do and is not considered your opinion at that point but instead just plain disrespectful. Not what Okie wants here at OOM. He is a loving an kind man who loves Jesus and expects us to be kind to all.

Oh you want me to start PM's with you. LOL Why? so you can lie again claiming that I have said things I did not say and would never say to anyone. Everyone here has known me long enough to know that I do not say anything hurtful about people, Intel et al. I am calling you disrespectful and a basher and very negative which are truths not lies. This is a huge difference between us.

I truly have never seen you back up one disrespectiful comment with hard evidence.

CZ

Seriously, you have a personal agenda against openmind, its plan as day to anyone reading this at this point. You have stated he has used you as a doormat for months and you have taken enough crap from him and so on yet I have not seen any personal posts from him to you until recently and nowhere was it personal until YOU made it so. So far the only one being unkind here seems to be you towards him. You are far too emotional in your responses to him and I really think you need to step back and re-read his posts vs yours. He has not responded in the same manner you have to him. Please just stop this open personal attack and either ignore him or take it out of public view. If this was any other member vs you as a mod, this would have been locked and told to take it private because we dont need to see it. So stop abusing the power you have and do your job.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 am

czinser wrote:I have no personal beef with anyone, never have. My tenure here on OOM is more than enough proof.

I have decided to finally do my job as a Mod which is to stop bashers and disrespectiful comments. Period!

I don't make the rules here but I am going to follow them as I have been asked to.

CZ

Alchemist said:
Not
to get into an intel thread, however, as far as i have experienced of
OpenMind, he is careful, articulate, he has character. Nuff said!

Do you see from Alchemists comment that not EVERYONE sees openminds comments as you do? And sorry, but your tenure here has nothing to do with how you are acting right now. If you cant see how the last several posts to openmind have been a personal attack and this thread is pretty much entirely directed at HIM, how is that not a personal beef with someone?

Time and time again openmind, sandwedge, me, and others have proven that gurus have lied. Bear stated he was told lies by his sources. Poppy stated they put out false info in order to track it. How is that bashing when all we do is post facts to dispute the rumors? It seems SOME mods think anything that isnt unicorns and glitter with regards to 'intel' that its bashing and rude. OTHER mods have a balanced perspective and are willing to call a spade a spade and admit the facts as presented.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:01 am

Read the site rules. They are very clear on what is disrespectful and bashing comments. Then argue with them not me. I did not write them.

You just commented that Bear stated he was told lies by his sources and that Poppy stated they did put out false info in order to track it.

Thank you very much for kindly bringing this to our attention. IT PROVES THAT THE INTEL GIVERS DID NOT LIE. YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT THE SOURCES LIED.

Openmind says the gurus are lying. So you are not agreeing with openmind then? You are agreeing with Bear and Poppy et al.

We do not want anyone to accuse any of our Intel givers. Many members on this site have accused Bear and Poppy and even Okie of lying. It was very sad. I never though I would see that day.

You do not have to agree with them, just be respectful of them. It is easy to do.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:10 am

How is intentionally putting out false info NOT a form of lying again? Just trying to clarify here.....

And yes the rules are clear, but interpretations of what people say is individual to the reader. YOU think some statements are bashing and negative, other mods and posters dont. Punisher has said that we are being lied to in a recent post. How come you arent jumping on them? Cuz it was a mod that said it? How come you are personally attacking someone but if a member did the same, they would be banned?

I agree its easy to be respectful and openmind and the other posters have been. Sure sometimes people make a few borderline posts but give them a break, frustrations sometimes will prevail in this investment. Now a constant nasty tone and name calling should be addressed, but this is over the top.

Show me where openmind called anyone directly a liar. Saying 'gurus lie' is a broad and general statement and basicaly TRUE because SOME gurus do lie and have. Not all, but SOME. Just like SOME gurus are felons and crooks and dont have the best intentions. Just sayin.....

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:19 am

You can't conveniently choose to be broad and specific when ever you choose. Im not sure that i have ever called Poppy or Bear a liar?

The only 'Major' gurus that I have stated were lying were Jonny and Renfrow. I base it on the absurdity and illogical musings which is deemed as intel. Additionally, I base it on my own dealing with Jonny in the chatroom. Furthermore, anyone could do research on Renfrow's past. People change, sure, but the 'intel' coming from those camps is misleading and WRONG, CONSISTENTLY! I have posted with research and links as to why specific intel has been specifically wrong. After I a while, I has to conclude they were intentionally misleading.

My intention is to spread the truth and infuse logic among members of this forum, the OOMF. We have many sensible people here and we have all grown and learnt from each other. Thus I don't apologize for my logic.

Explain yourself, you bashed Islam quite a bit, back when religion was a permitted to be discussed here. Isn't that sort of 'bashing' against the rules here?

Lets be fair, rational and logical?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 am

Everyone is responsible for what they say.

Everyone is responsible for what they do.

For all you so-called Christians in this thread... your actions are laughable.

Here's a reminder for your faith. Out of all the people claiming to be Christians on this site.. it seems like I know more about what the bible says than anyone here. lol. At least I quote from it the most. (that I've seen)

Matthew 18:7
Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!

That one is for any guru THAT KNOWINGLY ALLOW BAD INFO TO COME OUT JUST NOT TO "BURST OUR BUBBLES". *cough* *cough*

Matthew 18:8
If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

That one is for all you Christians that complain about the "rollercoaster ride" but still come back to eat up guru fodder. Then you treat your follow man (other members) like crap because you're upset.

Matthew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

That one is for all you Arab and muslim bashers on this site... there are far, far too many here.

czinser... I knew you were a woman. I could tell by the way you write. I can tell the gender of most people by the words they choose... I think you care about your gender more than anyone else here. No one cares that you are a woman. Probably more people knew then you think. Openmind didn't "expose" no big secret. Rolling Eyes

Some people want to live in lies... Others want to live in truth.

Those who live in lies are happy for a time, but finds frustration soon after.

Those who live in truth are frustrated by those who live the lies, but finds peace in the truth they hold.

How quickly you all forget. We are hearing nothing new from the gurus... nothing we have not heard before!

You were frustrated all through 2011. How will you spend 2012? Will it be in pursuit of truth? Or do you just not want people like myself "bursting your bubble"?

Its your choice... but remember this...

Finding comfort in lies is finding no comfort at all.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 am

Czinser, please:

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 2011-08-12

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 am

Alchemist wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Even Free Speach Comes With A Set of Rules!

That can be read two ways.

If you can call out our on government and call them a bunch of dummies, it should be good enough for the gurus.. if gurus don't want to be called out for calling rv everyday then they just should keep it to them self,or get out of the Intel game.

You guys need to stop protecting them.. I don't see you guys protecting the government .. just saying..

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 3091836158 I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 2211252749 I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:32 am

Well it Friday and I Check the clearing firm in London .No Bid or Ask on the dinar . Can
not spend to much on this today folks .Have a great weekend . Just
remember most of what these guru say is on the side of BS .I work at 3
rd largest forex house as one of sr trader and this is not even in the
pipe line as we speak . I do not care what wingman or anyone else is
saying .:evil:

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 am

Looks like the inmates are going to win and have driven a positive mod into probably being demodded or quitting. Sad to see the poison that has spread on Okies site. It's crazy to think that this is all happening on one of the original intel providers very own site. It's almost like finding out there is a congregation of Satan worshippers in your church who's mission is to make the followers question their own faith. I sometimes wonder if the detractors are plants (weeds) that get paid to make people doubt that the RV will ever even happen. The one mod trying to stand up for Okie and his wingmen is getting thrashed... Crazy...
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:59 am

Information can be a tricky subject.

The intel providers are not trying to be malice but try to pass on information to the masses, just as they are passing info on to us that may not always be correct they are recieving the same. And yes some are better than others. All of this has been said befor and will be said again, so please try to understand.

It is not very hard to decide who you want to read and who you don't.

We do not have the contacts they do, all contacts are different and the more info to decipher the better.
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:00 am

Sorry, it is time to shut this down. ----- LOCKED

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:26 am

ponee wrote:Sorry, it is time to shut this down. ----- LOCKED

Past time really and I agree ... thank you Ponee

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 2805820865  I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 2805820865  I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 2805820865  I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum