Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button finger is getting nervous.

+21
madaussie
Russell from Oz
H2OMAN
hithere
Squishy
Big Mike
Kevind53
crawdaddy2x22
IQD4US
rick152
ghosthunter
openmind
panamabev
therealbutterfly
davidpg
LookingAtTheHeavens
Ponee
Alchemist
ADMIN
polecat
czinser
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   Empty I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button finger is getting nervous.

Post by czinser Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 pm

I hope you will see that this is coming from love.

I can no longer keep quiet. This is maddening.

I am so tired of the bickering and am ashamed of the Christians that are participating in this act. No wonder so many people say, why would I want to be a Christian, when they see how unkind we are to each other.

Today is one of the worst. I know it is fear driven. Don't listen to the negative people that love to spread fear. Misery loves company! Take the hint. If you are not peaceful you are listening to the wrong members. I am always peaceful, no kidding, because I do not buy into the negative replies. Don't you ever wonder why these type of people even keep their dinar. They never think it will RV.

To the pot stirrers (negative bashers/disrespectors of people), let people use their own God given minds to think for themselves.

When you guys push your negative thoughts on others IMHO it is implying that they are not smart enough to think for themselves.

You say, well what is wrong with giving my opinion. Nothing, unless your opinion is hurtful to others. And everyday they certainly are. _____________________________________________________________

This is not what Okie wants on OOM. This is disrespectful to Okie an to Miskebam who has made herself clear on what is not allowed here.

Start your own site and you can knock yourself out, bashing everyone.

I am so disappointed that this site is sounding like the other sites that we were trying to avoid becoming like. It was said to me today buy a pastor that this site reminds him of dinarvets at this point.

If you are unhappy with the Intel STOP reading it.

Many have wasted 2011 just bitching about the Intel instead of calling the RV into being. What do you think Bulldog/Okie has been trying to tell you for months? They are saying to believe the RV is already here and it will manifest itself. If you don't believe Okie what are you doing on this site!

Lets all practice the bible teachings that say stay positive and for us to believe for whatever we want and we shall have it. It is in the bible. Read it.

Let's use our energy to manifest the RV and not to destroy each other.

All God's many blessing to You and Your Families, CZ Smile

P.S. God does love YOU!!!

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   Empty Re: I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button finger is getting nervous.

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 pm

when you point a finger there is 3 pointing back at you,if you post a weed what do you think you will reap
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   Empty Re: I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button finger is getting nervous.

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:01 pm

BRAVO! and Thank you Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:04 pm

*Heavy sigh*

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Awesome! You are a quiet one czinser, but when you speak, you are HEARD!!! You go !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 pm

It can definitely detract from the point of the site.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:09 pm

as far as reading the bible,where do you get this stay positive stuff,sorry this name it claim it business is not scriptual go STUDY the word. if you think this thing is gonna rv cause you believe, God has his own plans and they will bear fruit because he wills it not because you want some money. the rain falls on the just and the unjust.
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:09 pm

CZ Sorry man but I just have to reply to this.
" What do you think Bulldog/Okie has been trying to tell you for months?"
Tomorrow tomorrow it will RV tomorrow it's only a day away. (we all know the tune!)

Bro I know your fed up with all the bitching about the intel but please think about how those of us who also post on here feel about seeing the same ol BS day in and day out. The last 15 months have been heck for me and my wife. We need this to happen soon BUT I try to keep my eyes on Jesus. I was able to come here and a couple of other sites and get a chuckle out of the antics of the gurus now I just wish they would shut up. I don't bother to even post reply's to most of the BS because I am just too tired of reading it and I know that all that will happen is I will be called a basher and a neggie.

I know that this will RV I just hope and pray for all of us its soon.
oh and Bro while I don't know you I do love you as Christ loves us all.

David
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:13 pm

We try to bring the news... but the members knock the news right off the scroll with the rumors...
shame

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Miskebam wrote:We try to bring the news... but the members knock the news right off the scroll with the rumors...
I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   576492484

SOME of the mods bring the news, other mods bring the guru stuff. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm

So polecat, do you honestly think we can be negative and manifest anything??????

Yes God said whatever I believe and can manifest. I will believe my Father's words in the bible.

Call it into being as though it already were, is close to what the bible actually says in King James version.

And yes it does prompt us to be positive. We are to follow Jesus. Was Jesus negative. NO

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 pm

David I am keeping my eyes on Jesus and I am peaceful and my financial situation is looking pretty grim.

If you believe the Intel is BS, then STOP READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like, as you called it, the day in day out BS then leave tjis site and don't come back. See if the Intel is anybetter else where. If you were peaceful you would have your eyes on Jesus.

You are not being a good roll model for the rest of your brothers and sisters. This is not love. You are spreading fear.

Okie is giving us his best. I don't appreciate your remark about Okie "Tomorrow tomorrow it will RV tomorrow it's only a day away"

This RV will come when our money will be safe and our Father knows all. Still He does ask us to keep praying and asking for what we want. If you don't like that take it up with God.

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 pm

im not being negative. im also not complaining about people who are bitching about being fed crapola and being told its INTEL. im very positive that this will bear fruit because it is in his plan,who do you think babylon is in revelation,with its great riches? why would the world mourn because she trades no more? of course it is iraq. yes this will come regardless of how you pray for it,because it will be divine intervention in the affairs of men. the rain will fall on the just and the unjust. your prayers will be answered,but will you consume it for yourself,do you ask amiss? i ask it of myself also. so i do not and refuse to pray for an rv that i my have mammon, but rather that i might be in his will.i for one am not ashamed of the CHRISTIANS on this site who fanny and being fed what passes for INTEL,when it is no more than a cloud without rain.
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Nobody knows when anything will happen, those that are so disgruntled, maybe they need to go get there own Intel to post here and lets see if it happens, maybe your Intel will not be crap or BS and we will finally RV...or go play somewhere else. Why not appreciate whatever we get valid or not??? If we talk about negative things all the time, we bring negative things to ourselves. If I say I will always live in an apartment, I probably will, that takes NO effort. If I say I will have a house, that is a positive statement and will cause me to work toward getting that house. This has happened too many times for me to count. That is what is meant about believing the RV will happen, looking and waiting with anticipation. I am a witness that we bring to ourselves what we speak. It is not naming and claiming it...I don't believe in that either...but I have read in the bible, 'Let the weak say, I am strong' (claiming strength). The more positive...the more a person moves toward that goal...works for me EVERYTIME. I speak positive affirmations to myself...I am strong, I am healthy, I am rich, I will prosper!! I might not in reality be able to do all things, but I say, 'I can do ALL things through Christ who STRENGTHENS me!! I will stay positive and ignore negativity...sometimes much talk shows much ignorance and lack of experience. I have MS, Diabetes and more, but I AM healthy, strong and I feel young...see my photo (almost 62 years old)!! God is Good!! Please...ban button is welcome. Ilikeyou

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Dear Mrs Czinser, (you told me not expose you as a woman, but there are different ways in dealing with women and men). So without being verbally aggressive, I ask:

Are these your definitions of positive and negative?

Positive:

Guru No_name:

RV will happen in Monday at CBI; there is cheering in the streets, announcement at mosque in Baghdad. Shabibi announcement on TV, will be uploaded to youtube shortly. Great day for Iraq. Rate will be pegged to USD 1:1. All our hard work, working on your behalf doing research for 10 hours a day has paid off, friends. Should I say, rich friends. But all the glory to Jesus and the Iraqi people. We are the new leaders of the Christian world. Glory Be.

Negative:

Why would Shabibi announce it several days before, so people could buy 3 days before an RV? I guess we will know by Monday.

I get the whole part about not being personal, but whats wrong with questioning the intel? Why is that negative?

Also, Czinser you question why people who bought dinar and seek the truth have dinar in the first place? I ask why people like you who have bashed muslims and Islam invest in the currency of a muslim country?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 pm

I would expect no less of you openmind than to expose my sex after

promissing me you would not, (by your own admission openmind).

You are not a man of integrity as you have just pointed out.

Blessings, CZ

Last edited by czinser on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I dont understand how pointing out facts is being negative. I am quite positive about this investment or I wouldnt waste the last 8+ years of my life in this. But after so long in it, you cant be blind to things or you will be destroyed with disappointment. I have seen it time and time again. Those people who believed those gurus rumors blindly lost jobs, killed themselves, spent money they didnt have banking on those rumors. Its one thing to be positive, its another to be believing in false things. JMHO

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

No one forced those people to read the Intel or to quit their jobs etc.

These type of people are who they already are. This is how they always approach life. No one causes then to do anything. It is self inflected.

Ask a phychologist.

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 pm

i really wonder where folks get off telling us if we dont like the intel quit reading it.im sorry to dissapoint you brother but this is America and we are free to dissent with anyone we please as we are to read or think as we wish.you say if we dont believe okie what are we doing here,well do you really think okie wants people to follow along like some old dog.besides 90% of what goes down here is not posted by him. trust but verify as they say.well show me the verification. if you are gonna tell me a lady and a gent did such and so i wanna know who they are and if you cant tell me who they are well im going hunting ok.so if folks dont like people asking for verification of things posted maybe they should quit READING THE INTEL. but anyway i love ya,how bout a cup of coffee.
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!, czinser and Panamabev, especially!!!

:cheers: I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   1261280965 I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   949729897
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:02 pm

You keep sending me messages talking down to me, claiming you have figured me out, that your greater than me in God's eyes, and labeling me negative. You have gone so far as to claim that I am sabotaging Ron Paul with my posts on this Dinar forum. Seems like Paul is doing just fine with or without me.

I really didn't care about your messages until you called me out publicly and yes I responded. I defended myself. If you were a guy, I probably would have been a bit more aggressive, instead of merely being objective. Does your position as a Mod permit you to talk down to me without facts. Months ago you said you didn't want people to know you were a woman, I obliged, until you called me out in public. Your totally right, I agreed, in good faith not to "expose" your gender after doing so in another thread. I don't feel good about it, but come on, your treating me with such disgust. Btw, I already mentioned it before you told me not to, so people know anyway.

Please understand that this is a forum, I am thick skinned, but you will not talk down to me. We can all get along and share and grow together, but no need to get personal unless you know something factual. Peace be upon you.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 pm

czinser wrote:No one forced those people to read the Intel or to quit their jobs etc.

These type of people are who they already are. This is how they always approach life. No one causes then to do anything. It is self inflected.

Ask a phychologist.

Blessings, CZ

I understand that, but you cant deny that if that person didnt hear that false info, they would not have acted on it, right? My point is there has to be some responsibility for what is said. If not, then everyone suffers.

Just like in cyberbullying. No one forced those kids to kill themselves but they did cuz they were tormented too much. Now you can say that they had deeper issues but if they werent hearing such things from those bullies, they would not have acted, right?

If the person who took the guru who said, quit your job, took it as fact because he TRUSTED that guru and didnt question, is he FULLY responsible? Now if you say yes, that person is responsible because they didnt fact find and research for themselves, then you are basically saying what the fact finders here do is RIGHT. But in the next breath you call us fact finders negative and bashers. Which is it? Its bad for people to blindly trust what the gurus say (quit jobs, etc) or is it good to trust without question? You cant have it both ways..... which is it?

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 pm

"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." (KJV)

"But evil people and phony preachers will go from bad to worse as they mislead people and are themselves misled." (God's Word Translation)

Timothy 3:13

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:14 pm

panamabev good post all true im not disclaiming the confessing positive things in our lives because i know that God is at work and he inhabits our praise that we should enter his gates with thanksgiving and praise.what a wonderful work he has done in you. 63 ,wow haha. i really get tired of this lottery mentality that people just wanna use prayer as a slot machine,its really sickening when i see it portrayed as if theres nothing more important than some money. i really love your posts. 63 cmon now
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 pm

OK My turn. I will have to say that I have seen rarely, rarely, anyone that is negative or angry because we have not had a RV....(That would be a negative)

Did everyone get that?

The only real reason I have seen (for the very most part) peeps get disagreeable, is when we are pulled by our nose ring into a dark corner and beaten with a lead pipe to a bloody pulp. How are them apples?

I like most need and 100% believe in this RV and do know, absolutely EXACTLY where it comes from and what it is for. When people are (gently here) misled over and again they get upset....NORMAL

I love all of you so Love each other and yourself ...rick152

This IS NOT directed to ANY individual what-so-ever
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 pm

CZ, not sure why you are upset that your sex was 'exposed' when its pretty clear from how you post you are a woman. I have seen many posts that refer to you as she or her so whats the big deal? Maybe I am missing something and its a big secret....

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 pm

ok - where is MY button to LOCK this posting??

I have been "warned" for much less than what is on THIS thread.

Here's the facts:

1) People who do not follow, lead. Leading by example - pushing for the truth.

2) Those same people are TRYING to make sure that everyone had the correct - most up to date information, and not led into the oblivion called insanity.

3) There will always be people who want it to be all positive and roses - but the truth hurts - it is not. Continuing to lift the spirits only to dash them later is IMHO - not just. Better to get the sting over.

4) Our country was founded by those who rebelled against thier current laws and government - in other words QUESTIONED.

The only way to the truth is to search and share. That is what is done here.

HOWEVER

There are 3 types of information: RUMOR RUMINT INTEL (military folks will get this)

rumors CANNOT be verified

intel CAN BE verified

RUMINT is half creditable rumor still to be verified for accuracy

When posts are "brought over" from another site - it does not make them INTEL

Intel INCLUDES facts or a verifiable site.

Today is a great example of RUMOR - Clinton and Biden in Iraq - It was the Ambassador to Iraq that was there - not them. So for finding the truth - if that makes me a neggie - a basher - r disrespectful (as I did not "attack" any individual) - THEN BAN ME NOW
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:30 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:CZ, not sure why you are upset that your sex was 'exposed' when its pretty clear from how you post you are a woman. I have seen many posts that refer to you as she or her so whats the big deal? Maybe I am missing something and its a big secret....

By the way - it was obvious by your postings and they way you expressed yourself that you were female - I agree with therealbutterfly - your gender does not mean a thing. Women are just as intelligent as men, just as capable of making the decision to be in this investment, and more likely to defend thier actions and statements. My opinion of you is NOT gender based.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Well said on both your posts IQD4US! I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   1261280965

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

if you have been warned for what is gone on here then shut the whole shooting match down cause this is just honest discourse,if you cant have that here then show me where to drop this load of drilling mud cause we fixing to get skint up,nuff said
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 pm

if you dont believe women are as smart as men ask my precious bride or my daughters they will straighten you out
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Even Free Speach Comes With A Set of Rules!

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

This is a very healthy debate of the facts for this thread post and title...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:42 pm

rules are posted to the left
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 pm

polecat wrote:if you dont believe women are as smart as men ask my precious bride or my daughters they will straighten you out

Not sure if this is directed at me or not. But my point was that since she is a woman, I didn't want to add any art to my posts, just being objective. Thats all. Didn't generalize about gender differences in terms of intelligence or wisdom. In fact if you want to generalize, female energy is supposed to be more in tune with nature and reality then masculine energy (buts thats a matter for OOM2)

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 pm

You are not telling the truth here openmind:
You keep sending me messages talking down to me, claiming you have figured me out, No I said the dictionary did that your greater than me in God's eyes, I would never say I am greater in God's eyes than you areProve it!.and labeling me negative. Yes you are negative. Many agree. You have gone so far as to claim that I am sabotaging Ron Paul with my posts on this Dinar forum. Go back and read what I said again. I said I have read many replies that have said that you were ruining Ron image. Seems like Paul is doing just fine with or without me.

I really didn't care about your messages until you called me out publicly and yes I responded. I defended myself. If you were a guy, I probably would have been a bit more aggressive, instead of merely being objective.
This is BS and you have the nerve to call the Intel BS. Does your position as a Mod permit you to talk down to me without facts. I have not talked down to you. I have only given facts of how many people say they feel about you. WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK DOWN TO THE INTEL GIVERS????? Months ago you said you didn't want people to know you were a woman, I obliged, until you called me out in public. Your totally right, I agreed, in good faith not to "expose" your gender after doing so in another thread. I don't feel good about it, but come on, your treating me with such disgust. Btw, I already mentioned it before you told me not to, so people know anyway. Your negativity and disrespect for others has brought this upon yourself.I get real tired of never hearing you have anything good to say. You just don't realize how others see you.

Please understand that this is a forum, I am thick skinned, you are proving you are not thick skinnedor you would not have exposed my gender, like I said you can dish it out, but you are not doing well on the receiving end. but you will not talk down to me. We can all get along and share and grow together, you do not want to get along, you want to control what people think and bring them to your world of fear. but no need to get personal unless you know something factual. Peace be upon you.

YOU TALK ABOUT FACTS BUT YOU HAVE NEVER HAD ONE FACT WHILE BASHING SOMEONE.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

I think everone needs to put their heads down on their desk. Everybody take a deep breath! I know I'M a newbie but in the few weeks I've been posting I've come to feel like you guys are my friends, people in the same crazy boat I'm in. What I think that is great about this site is that you get all sides of this. The good, the bad and the ugly. I know this sounds corny but as friends one of our jobs is to let other friends blow off steam. I know I have had my doubts and have voiced them here. I felt better being negative then let you guys pick me up.I feel bad for the people that really need this. It seems crazy that any one would bank on something like this to save them.I guess I,m saying everyones voice should be heard.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 pm

no openmind it was response to iqd4us post i have no doubt as to the intelligence of the fairer sex,believe me brother they got us outsmarted lol
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:01 pm

just because you dispute something said does not mean you are TALKING DOWN to them,where do we get permission slips from anyway,the obama administration?
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:03 pm

openmind wrote:You keep sending me messages talking down to me, claiming you have figured me out, that your greater than me in God's eyes, and labeling me negative. You have gone so far as to claim that I am sabotaging Ron Paul with my posts on this Dinar forum. Seems like Paul is doing just fine with or without me.

I really didn't care about your messages until you called me out publicly and yes I responded. I defended myself. If you were a guy, I probably would have been a bit more aggressive, instead of merely being objective. Does your position as a Mod permit you to talk down to me without facts. Months ago you said you didn't want people to know you were a woman, I obliged, until you called me out in public. Your totally right, I agreed, in good faith not to "expose" your gender after doing so in another thread. I don't feel good about it, but come on, your treating me with such disgust. Btw, I already mentioned it before you told me not to, so people know anyway.

Please understand that this is a forum, I am thick skinned, but you will not talk down to me. We can all get along and share and grow together, but no need to get personal unless you know something factual. Peace be upon you.

I don't see anyplace where CZ called you out or talked down to you. Not at all, in fact if it looks to you like talking down, maybe you had better get your vision checked. You seem to have made it your personal mission to be the official reality checker, others call that being negative, well you are entitled to your opinion, and they to theirs. As long as you keep it polite, civil, and within the guidelines, I really don't care what your opinion is.

Now for everyone ... and this is my opinion as KevinD53, not as a Moderator ... We allow people to post what they find, we don't vet it, I have seen fully moderated forums were posts do not appear until they have been approved by a moderator. None of us want that, so we'll have to deal with the chaff along with the wheat. As I heard an old timer say once, sometimes you just have to chew the good, and spit out the rest. None of us know what's going on behind "closed doors." Intel is like that, no one source has the whole truth, many have deception, but guess what, even in the deception there is often an element of truth, you just have to sift through and find it.

So we post it all. We are all (hopefully) adults, and we should be able to read and judge. I really don't need some self appointed realist to tell me what is good and what is bad. Now if you want to bring factual, verifiable information to the site disputing a claim, you are welcome to do that. If you want to bring your opinion in a respectful, civil way, that's OK to. If you want to sit there and mock others, treat them disrespectfully, call names, etc, well I have less than zero interest in what you bring, because what you bring is poison and I will not drink of it. Oh one last ting while I have my Mod hat off ... Open Mind ... for the record, I think I was the first to suggest you were doing RP more harm than good with your aggressive in your face stance ... think about it.

Putting my Mod hat back on ... treat people with respect. I don't like to ban people, none of us do, but we all know where the button is, how to use it, and when to use it. So don't push it ... enough said, maybe to much ... but tough. I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   3134741375

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   2805820865  I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   2805820865  I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   2805820865  I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:07 pm

czinser wrote:No one forced those people to read the Intel or to quit their jobs etc.

Ask a phychologist.

Blessings, CZ

I could point out that what you just said is not very christian of you but I wont..

God made us in his own image, that means he gave us the ability to question things,when you question things does not make you negative.

If you believe God gave us freedom,freedom from man, then this site that states its a christian site,does not give the members of this site a God given right of free speech. Free speech is a God given right not a right given by man..

Its easy to point fingers.. remember one always points back at you..

The difference between christian and non christian is that christian ask for forgiveness, remember christian sin everyday.

To be a christian does not mean your perfect person, we are sinners.

Most christian wont to point out other christian, remember most christian ask for forgiveness, so why bother pointing out people short Cummings.

Christian are not perfect people,and if you educate people on that christian sin but we ask for forgiveness and to live as god wants us to.

You can not be more christian than someone else..

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   3091836158 I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   2211252749 I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Now here is where it comes down to what one mod thinks vs others. On another thread Miske didnt seem to have a problem with Openmind's posts that have Ron Paul in the avatar or the tagline. Now CZ seems to have an issue with it.

CZ has a problem with openmind in general (quite obvious from the posts here) and has a target on him it seems. Sure other people have complained about him, and they have complained about me, and many others on here that post truths and dispute the rumors from the gurus. But there are just as many on here that are happy that openmind, and others, post.

I am really really really tired of the correlation that debunking the gurus equates to bashing. Its NOT BASHING!!!!! Its proving facts and that has been done so much vs the gurus ever really posting any facts. CZ, openmind has OFTEN posted facts behind what he makes comments on. What has any guru provided for proof?

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Thios entire topic was and is by invitation and A LONG TIME COMING ...rick152

A very long time

IMO it needs to play all the way out
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 pm

facts are a stubborn thing
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
I don't see anyplace where CZ called you out or talked down to you. Not at all, in fact if it looks to you like talking down, maybe you had better get your vision checked. You seem to have made it your personal mission to be the official reality checker, others call that being negative, well you are entitled to your opinion, and they to theirs. As long as you keep it polite, civil, and within the guidelines, I really don't care what your opinion is.

Now for everyone ... and this is my opinion as KevinD53, not as a Moderator ... We allow people to post what they find, we don't vet it, I have seen fully moderated forums were posts do not appear until they have been approved by a moderator. None of us want that, so we'll have to deal with the chaff along with the wheat. As I heard an old timer say once, sometimes you just have to chew the good, and spit out the rest. None of us know what's going on behind "closed doors." Intel is like that, no one source has the whole truth, many have deception, but guess what, even in the deception there is often an element of truth, you just have to sift through and find it.

So we post it all. We are all (hopefully) adults, and we should be able to read and judge. I really don't need some self appointed realist to tell me what is good and what is bad. Now if you want to bring factual, verifiable information to the site disputing a claim, you are welcome to do that. If you want to bring your opinion in a respectful, civil way, that's OK to. If you want to sit there and mock others, treat them disrespectfully, call names, etc, well I have less than zero interest in what you bring, because what you bring is poison and I will not drink of it. Oh one last ting while I have my Mod hat off ... Open Mind ... for the record, I think I was the first to suggest you were doing RP more harm than good with your aggressive in your face stance ... think about it.

Putting my Mod hat back on ... treat people with respect. I don't like to ban people, none of us do, but we all know where the button is, how to use it, and when to use it. So don't push it ... enough said, maybe to much ... but tough. I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING!!! STOP !!!!!! MY Ban Button  finger is getting nervous.   3134741375

Kevin, I started the post off by referring to PMs which Czinser has sent me. I mentioned how I didn't respond in public until she made it public.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 pm

If I may share something here.

I was asked to become a MOD on several sites in the past (and one site even made me one without even asking me lol)..... yet, I declined every time. Its a lot of work, dedication and commitment to watch over a lot of people and keep the peace (and the pay is terrible Wink
People are made up of many different likes.
Some people demand facts, some could care less. I personally, in my life, pass over the specifics in stories because they bore me lol but when it comes to this investment, I demand facts. Why? Because after being in it for years, I've come to see that you're "safer" hearing the true facts (with links) over the rumors because the rumors will drive you insane. Been there, done that. Now, heres the kicker, there have been times in the years, where a guru will say its a "fact", and nothing shows that it is, and they've been bashed terribly, only to find out that it really was "fact", just not printed somewhere and on the flip side, there are many times where a guru will state that its "fact", and its NOT and people fall for it and get angry at the guru and themselves for falling for it. (Reminds me of the Lucy/Charlie Brown football experience). Its infuriating to us when we are told somethings "gospel" and find out after we've trusted that person, that they either down right lied to us, or maybe they didn't lie but their sources lied to them. No matter what, when trust has been destroyed, its a bugger trying to get it back.
That said, I think if we can all just realize that everyone -man and woman- is different in what they take in and HOW they take in that information, then we might have a bit more peace. Cut some slack to those that demand a link-according to their personalities they have that right, and also cut some slack to those that dont care if there is one or not (for the same reason).
Also, I mean NO disrespect to any Mod/Admin out there, not only on this forum but all of them when I say, if the hard work you're doing behind the scenes as a Mod/Admin is getting to you, step away for a week and regroup. Once we get angry and spew out things we regret later, we've lost control. Yelling is a loss of control.
Everyone is in this for the same reason.....MONEY and a LOT of it. LOL
Breathe folks. Its not worth it.
God Bless
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 am

By openmind,

Kevin, I started the post off by referring to PMs which Czinser has sent me. I mentioned how I didn't respond in public until she made it public.

This is not true either. I posted a reply in public and also so sent you a PM with the same thoughts. I did not hide anything. The posts can be made public. I have nothing to hide. BUT openmind don't reword them because Miskebam can go in and retrieve the real truth.

You made it sound like I said aweful things to you in PM. I did not. I only gave you the same facts that I posted in public.

You call the Intel givers liars. The professionsal phychologists say that what ever you call another is most generally you speaking about yourself. You have not told the truth in any of the replies back to me today.

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:02 am

"ban finger" lololol
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:53 am

Not to get into an intel thread, however, as far as i have experienced of OpenMind, he is careful, articulate, he has character. Nuff said!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:55 am

AJAnderson wrote:Even Free Speach Comes With A Set of Rules!

That can be read two ways.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum