Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees

Go down

Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees  Empty Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 am

2011-06-22 : التاريخ 22/06/2011: History

قانون موحد لزيادة رواتب المتقاعدين Unified law to increase the salaries of retirees

جريدة الصباح Al-Sabah

كشفت اللجنة المالية في مجلس النواب عن محادثات حالية مع وزارة المالية وهيئة التقاعد العامة لاعتماد قانون موحد للمتقاعدين.وقال مصدر في اللجنة لـ”الصباح”: ان القانون الجديد سيحقق العدالة في الرواتب التقاعدية الدنيا، مشيرا الى انه سيتضمن زيادة في رواتب الدرجات الدنيا من شأنها رفع المستوى المعاشي لهذه الشريحة المهمة التي قدمت الكثير للبلد.واضاف المصدر ان اللجنة استضافت امس الاول وزير المالية رافع العيساوي، حيث جرت خلال اللقاء بالاضافة الى بحث قانون التقاعد الموحد،مناقشة الاجراءات المتخذة من قبل الحكومة للحفاظ على الاموال العراقية في الخارج, وما تحقق من وفرة مالية في الايرادات العامة والخطوات التي اتخذتها لتوزيعها وفق الألية التي رسمها قانون الموازنة العامة. Revealed the Finance Committee in the House for talks current with the Ministry of Finance and the public pension for the adoption of a unified law for retirees. A source in the "morning": that the new law will achieve justice in the pensions world, adding that he will increase in the salaries of the lower grade will raise living standards for this important segment, which provided much of the country. The source added that the committee hosted yesterday, Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi, which took place during the meeting, in addition to discussing unified pension law, discuss the measures taken by the government to keep the Iraqi funds abroad, and check the and financial abundance in overall revenues and the steps taken for distribution according to the mechanism set by the General Budget Law. كما تدارس اللقاء نظام الصيرفة الاسلامية وجهود الوزارة الحثيثة في سبيل الغاء الفوائد المصرفية مستقبلا وباكورة الغاء الفائدة الربوية التي تتضمنها قروض المصرف العقاري بعد الزيادة المرتقبة في رأسماله والتي سوف تنعكس على المواطنين . The meeting also discussed the Islamic banking system and the tireless efforts of the Ministry for the abolition of bank interest and the first of the future abolition of usury, which included real estate loans the bank after the anticipated increase in capital, which will be reflected on the citizens.

ونقل المصدر عن العيساوي اعلانه اطلاق 70 بالمئة من تخصيصات تنمية الاقاليم للعام الحالي. The source quoted al-Issawi release announcing 70 percent of the regional development allocations for the current year.

Link to Article

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum