Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okay guys! Listen Up!

+30
rick152
707RV
Jayzze
1alaskan
edlou
mitkire
ghosthunter
readysetrv
magnum
Catherine
hithere
vegasdinar
OKie_GEM
Kevind53
frees40k
stevejss1
doodoo
CaptnJerry
tajmah09
az-tex
ou812
LookingAtTheHeavens
FoxyRoxy
zerhourwriter
crashnfool
andiedog
landcareunlimited
IQD4US
spirit144
jbugrad09
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay guys! Listen Up!

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 am

Of course you guys laugh at jonny and all the other guys, but I didnt. I was so sure that this was going to happen and felt lucky that I could sneak in one more order before rv.that was in Oct. sometime. Nothing came from it. Then it built back up in Nov. and I was able to sneak another order in just under the wire. I,m not the smartest guy in the world, but I can tie my own shoes, hold a job, heck even have a little educaton. My point is every day someone is going to the other sites, reading that crap, and trying to sneak another order under the wire before it rv's.

crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 am

[crawdaddy2x22] you are right! that's how the game is going. If you were able to benefit from it, then good for you. Just know that it will pay off and don't get caught up in the hype. Ya gotta know when to hold up, know when to fold up, know when to walk away, know when to run. You can't count your money, while ya sittin at the table, there be plenty of enough a count'n, when the deal is done!lol!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:05 am

jbugrad09 wrote:Okay, now that most of you insist that I must give you more info, otherwise I am irrelevent and of no value and am just another pumper and should go somewhere else to market myself. And NO!!! Im not Jonny just to clear this up! It's okay, I will not judge you for your remarks, that's not my job. But just remember, we will all be judged one day. I do forgive you.

Since most of us are little birdies holding our tongue out for more info I'll elaborate a little more and this is it. Jonny has told us that he has spent a lot of time in Texas, and I assume that he can't share all of his info that he receives, as I can't either because of security reasons. I am actually quite shocked that he goes as far as he does to share what he knows. There are a ton of things going on behind the scenes that is taken place that no one will ever know. But, a Pastor friend that I know flew to Very Happy HANDLE SOME BUSINESS Very Happy in the beginning of the week. I verified the information minutes later by making some calls, finding out that multiple people made the trip that didn't know each other. I will not go any further, so don't ask!!!!! I can read between those lines, it should be pretty easy for you too.

Things are lining up for us. Again I will say, be proud of this oppertunity that we have. We will be blessed beyond measures. I have no clue when our blessing will come, only few people know this information, unfortunately, I am not one of them. Again, I will go no further with this information. This will be my last post as well, as I don't want to see tempers flare. I should have just kept my mouth shut.

The reason I wanted to share this information is because I do not take bashing very lightly. Folks have shared that they have also verified Jonny's info. Our friends are trying very hard to provide us with the best info possible. Thanks again to all of you!

GN guys! God Bless!

YOU STEPPED IN WHAT???????

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:28 am

I have placed three orders for IQD and now have enough. How much is enough? I have enough to live my next 20 or so years not having to worry about paying my bills or looking for grocery money. I have enough, because I can't possibly spend it all in my life time as I only require a simple living and place little value in objects and possessions. I have enough because I will be able to help my family and friends better their lives. I have enough because the most valuable things in life cannot be purchased. I have only spent 10% of my savings on Dinar and that is enough. I could buy more, but I won't. I am rich in spirit and have wealth in heaven. When will you have enough?
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 am

H2OMAN wrote:I have placed three orders for IQD and now have enough. How much is enough? I have enough to live my next 20 or so years not having to worry about paying my bills or looking for grocery money. I have enough, because I can't possibly spend it all in my life time as I only require a simple living and place little value in objects and possessions. I have enough because I will be able to help my family and friends better their lives. I have enough because the most valuable things in life cannot be purchased. I have only spent 10% of my savings on Dinar and that is enough. I could buy more, but I won't. I am rich in spirit and have wealth in heaven. When will you have enough?

H20MAN, That is wonderful!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:36 am

readysetrv wrote:
YOU STEPPED IN WHAT???????

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!
BEHIND WHOSE BARN????????

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:09 pm

IQD4US wrote:I should have just kept my mouth shut

Well - you said it, not me. but YEP

IQD4US,

It is SAD that is all you could get from this. Even sadder is the fact you felt the need for such a come-back.Okay guys! Listen Up!  - Page 2 3346874973

OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:29 pm

az-tex wrote:
vegasdinar wrote:
az-tex wrote:Truthfully... I try to provide all the "intel" that you will ever need when I post this:

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
US dollarUSD1170.0001168.000
EuroEUR1498.5361497.787
British poundGBP1809.0541808.149
Canadian dollarCAD1151.1221150.546
Swiss francCHF1231.8381231.222
Swedish kronaSEK169.266169.181
Norwegian kroneNOK195.747195.649
Danish kroneDKK201.537201.436
Japanese yenJPY 15.22115.213
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1789.0001788.106
Indicative rates - 11.01.2012
I mean, what more do you need to know other than what the CBI says??? That is the REAL "intel" due to the plain and simple fact that as the scrolling banner above states:

WHEN YOU SEE IT ON CBI AND FOREX, IT HAS HAPPENED!

Well then, that's it.

How about this: Instead of soiling EVERY post with cynicism, why don't you just go to the CBI site for all the intel you need? Follow your own advice.

Some of you need to realize that we just like to read the information given. We don't run out to the local dinar dealer and buy more dinar based on these postings. We like to maybe get a glimpse of what might be going on behind the scenes--even if it's not all proven true. We realize that not all predictions have come to pass, but so what. We are still here waiting and hoping for this gift of a lifetime.

I don't want to start a guru/pumper debate...but am trying to oppose the cynicism that comes with every posting.

I prefer REALISM not cynicism... so back off your horse there pardner...

some people don't like realism. i do. again ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzFTPkY2dM

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Folks,

This is news from Tuesday, today is Thursday,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum