Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okay guys! Listen Up!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okay guys! Listen Up!

+30
rick152
707RV
Jayzze
1alaskan
edlou
mitkire
ghosthunter
readysetrv
magnum
Catherine
hithere
vegasdinar
OKie_GEM
Kevind53
frees40k
stevejss1
doodoo
CaptnJerry
tajmah09
az-tex
ou812
LookingAtTheHeavens
FoxyRoxy
zerhourwriter
crashnfool
andiedog
landcareunlimited
IQD4US
spirit144
jbugrad09
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Okay guys! Listen Up!  Empty Okay guys! Listen Up!

Post by jbugrad09 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 am

Hey guys,

This is my first true post on this site. I have been invested in the dinar for over 3 yrs. I have set back and watched the so called guru's put out there information. I have often questioned it, but here lately, I have decided for myself to really search thoroughly out what we are hearing.

I enjoy hearing from everyone, and have been extremely positive about my investment in the dinar. As of today, I can say that there is something true in the air about what these guys have been sharing with us. I will never say I know when the dinar will revalue, truth is there will only be a few people that really know the date and the rate.

However, For the first time tonight, I have verified some of the info that our brother Jonny has being sharing with us. It's Legit and I have never spoken with the man. Folks, there is something in the air tonight. Again, I am not saying tonight it's going to happen. but, there were 3 different people that verified some info that I was given. I will not share what it is for security reasons. So don't ask for references. If you really want to know where these guys are getting their info, I encourage you to do some research on your own, instead of relying on someone to feed us. Be proactive. Not to sound cheesy, but I think it would be amazing if we all came up with one article a week each to help us learn about this investment. There are many different topics to consider. We could work as a team! This will give us all a clearer understanding of what all is involved with this whole process before and after RV. I have learned so much about this investment, it's been awesome ride!

So, I say all this to say, be proud of where you are at in your investment. This is an awesome event that we all will get to experience. Not everyone gets the chance to be where we all are. Be thankful that you have been blessed with being able to know about the future of the Iraqi Dinar. Be thankful that your friend reffered you to get some Dinar. Be thankful that we have updates everyday of where we are at in our investment. I know I sure don't have the time to spend on this like some of these guys do.

One last piece of information, It is easy to get greedy with this investment. I encourage each and everyone of you to think of something where you can give back. Think of the amount that your return will be on this investment. Think of how you were blessed to be able to have this experience. I know the first 10 percent of my investment will go to God's kingdom. I pray that with this investment we can reach millions for Christ!!

Also, I want to say thanks for all the hard work these guys are putting in for us. Lots of hours on the phone, chatting, researching, etc. Thanks a million! You deserve so much more credit for trying to help all of us out. Hope all of you have a good night!

Be Blessed!

jbugrad09

Back to top Go down

Okay guys! Listen Up!  Empty Re: Okay guys! Listen Up!

Post by spirit144 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 am

Very nice, and good idea. GN OOM! Tomorrow!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:51 am

However, For the first time tonight, I have verified some of the info that our brother Jonny has being sharing with us. It's Legit and I have never spoken with the man.

Care to post the "intel" you verified?
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 am

Jonny-does calling yourself "intel" count? If so, could you betray yourself if you reveal yourself without your own permission?
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andiedog Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 am

It never ceases to amaze me. Every one has "intel" but no can tell you what it is. No body is going to hunt you down for passing along your "intel". People act as if the "Black Suburbans" are around every corner and just waiting to pull in to your drive way and the Men in Black coming to bust your door down. Get real people, this is really getting stupid now.

andiedog

Back to top Go down

Post by crashnfool Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 am

andiedog wrote:It never ceases to amaze me. Every one has "intel" but no can tell you what it is.

Cuz then it would be "PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE".... :shock:

crashnfool

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:14 am

crashnfool wrote:
andiedog wrote:It never ceases to amaze me. Every one has "intel" but no can tell you what it is.

So whats the point in saying anything?

OK how about this...

I have a million dollars... but I can't spend it.

I have the cure for cancer... but I can't use it.

I have a beautiful wife... but I can't have sex with her.

I have a Lamborghini... but I can't drive it.

I have eyes... but I can't see anything.

These people are completely useless and should just shut-up because no one of value cares.

And those who do care... are valueless idiots.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 am

Wow, I left this site for a while, and coming back, I am reminded of why I left.

Thank you, jbugrad09, for your intelligent and worthy first post here. I agree with you.

My small group of investors includes someone with a direct source of information. We are constantly kept verbally updated, and what we hear consistently falls right in line with most of Jonny's intel. At the request of that source and out of respect for him and his job, we post nothing. People have already been fired for passing information.

For those who came here to bash, I'm wondering why. If you're looking for good, positive posts, you can find them here. If you're looking for bad posts, you can find them here. There's something here to make everybody happy. So why go out of your way to try to turn a good post bad? Just wondering...
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 am

A lot of irony in you calling anyone an idiot. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... Maybe you are just :drunken:
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:15 am

jbugrad09. are you Jonny?

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:27 am

Truthfully... I try to provide all the "intel" that you will ever need when I post this:

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
US dollarUSD1170.0001168.000
EuroEUR1498.5361497.787
British poundGBP1809.0541808.149
Canadian dollarCAD1151.1221150.546
Swiss francCHF1231.8381231.222
Swedish kronaSEK169.266169.181
Norwegian kroneNOK195.747195.649
Danish kroneDKK201.537201.436
Japanese yenJPY 15.22115.213
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1789.0001788.106
Indicative rates - 11.01.2012
I mean, what more do you need to know other than what the CBI says??? That is the REAL "intel" due to the plain and simple fact that as the scrolling banner above states:

WHEN YOU SEE IT ON CBI AND FOREX, IT HAS HAPPENED!

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tajmah09 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 am

I feel jbugrrad09 has been very truthful and positive. Newspaper reporters often do not cite their sources to protect them. Blind trust. That is why we filter thru the info and see if the puzzle pieces fit. In the last week most of the gurus have been in agreement. What we need to do is sit back be quiet, keep our eyes on God and be patient, and let it happen.

Okay guys! Listen Up!  1261280965 Blessings, and have a great day.
tajmah09
tajmah09

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:02 am

tajmah09 wrote:I feel jbugrrad09 has been very truthful and positive. Newspaper reporters often do not cite their sources to protect them. Blind trust. That is why we filter thru the info and see if the puzzle pieces fit. In the last week most of the gurus have been in agreement. What we need to do is sit back be quiet, keep our eyes on God and be patient, and let it happen.

Okay guys! Listen Up!  1261280965 Blessings, and have a great day.

There are a couple of flaws I see in your statement is comparing the OP's post (and guru intel) to newspaper reporters:
1. Newspaper reporters are required to abide by a certain code of ethics 2. Newspaper reporters are liable when they run a story that turns out to be false and have to print retractions and apologies to the public.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Okay guys! Listen Up!  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 am

just posted on Dinar GURU:

GURU jbugrad09 - NOTHING

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:32 am

Any joker that starts his post telling us to listen up is already on thin ice with me right from the start. "Soundes like an internet marketing buzz word shock line. Second don't tell us to listen up and then not tell us anything. It cracks me up that the intel giver that he decides to believe has an absolute 100% record of being incorrect 100% of the time. If anyone can tell us one bit of important information that he has ever given us that was correct please do. If you have intel that you can't explain why bring it up, that is "So 2011." This is 2012 please bring intel and tell us what it is. As far and researching ourselves that is a great idea. If you don't have time for that the new Gatekeepers team is a great place for that. Joey and Vic have a new group that is fantastic they have had two calls and they are better than before with articals and round table conversations with the member input an educated and very nice approch. I love OOM and have been a member from the very start. Let's all do it right for 2012, tell the truth and explain our intel again this is not 2011. Go RV! blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by frees40k Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 am

Well, in some parts you put your foot in your mouth...zerhourwriter
They do have a few cures for cancer, the gov. steps on them. Because....their drug co. are counting on people to stay sick. You need to listen to all the people here. We are trying to work together to make it easier for others and help each others. When we all work as a team, we have it all.

frees40k

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 am

jbugrad09 great first post, Thank You.

To those who have been so quick to jump on him/her, if jbugrad09 feels compelled to withhold their specific info, they have a perfect right. You are prejudging him/her without knowing what that info is. Perhaps the nature of the info would reveal the source. Have you ever seen a redacted document? A lot of info is blacked out, sometimes to protect classified information the public should not know, but often times to protect a source, again, you don't have to name a source to compromise a source.

Who knows how many people with good info there are out there sitting on info because they don't want to be treated like that ... food for thought.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okay guys! Listen Up!  2805820865  Okay guys! Listen Up!  2805820865  Okay guys! Listen Up!  2805820865  Okay guys! Listen Up!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:28 am

FoxyRoxy wrote:Wow, I left this site for a while, and coming back, I am reminded of why I left.

Thank you, jbugrad09, for your intelligent and worthy first post here. I agree with you.

My small group of investors includes someone with a direct source of information. We are constantly kept verbally updated, and what we hear consistently falls right in line with most of Jonny's intel. At the request of that source and out of respect for him and his job, we post nothing. People have already been fired for passing information.

For those who came here to bash, I'm wondering why. If you're looking for good, positive posts, you can find them here. If you're looking for bad posts, you can find them here. There's something here to make everybody happy. So why go out of your way to try to turn a good post bad? Just wondering...

Took the words right out of my mouth. Foxy, my contacts fall in line also. This site has changed greatly over the last few months. I understand that folks are frustrated, but do not shoot the messenger folks!

If you look at what this event will entail, and the power that it will give to people who have never really had it before, do you really believe that our sources of information providers want their names given out? And yes, things do "happen" to those who put out the information who are not supposed to.

OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 am

OOM has the same 5 or so posters that come and hijack EVERY posting. Before I click over to "Okie Oil Man Forum" I have to give myself a mental peptalk to avoid being dragged down by the sarcasm, nitpicking, and cynical mindsets of these posters.

Good post jbugrad09. It's appreciated. No, I will not go out and buy more dinar because of it, but I do appreciate it.

Enjoy this RV ride. We are lucky to even have this possible opportunity.

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 am

Sometimes I wonder if this is some kind of expierment on how people who knownily know what they read can be not true and still give their own time to read and reply on a single thread. hhhmmmm

We're just curious is all. I bet I can walk up to someone and say the sky is green and they will spend thier time telling me its not then think to themselves "why was i even trying to aruge that the sky is blue with that guy" haha.

ps- so funny zerhourwriter lolololol
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 pm

andiedog wrote:It never ceases to amaze me. Every one has "intel" but no can tell you what it is. No body is going to hunt you down for passing along your "intel". People act as if the "Black Suburbans" are around every corner and just waiting to pull in to your drive way and the Men in Black coming to bust your door down. Get real people, this is really getting stupid now.

Well I for one have "intel" and have been told-not asked-to NOT reveal who it is-it is only info for ME (I got in trouble for revealing some info without this person's permission even though I kept their name out of it...so YES...there is a lot of secrecy/trust/whatever that is involved. Nuff said!)

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Okay guys! Listen Up!  Smiley-happy093Okay guys! Listen Up!  7_11_117Okay guys! Listen Up!  Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by magnum Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Thanks for letting me know that you have Intel that you won't reveal LOL

magnum

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Sunday is the soonest we see the RV, and that is a big maybe. It will NOT happen before then.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:
crashnfool wrote:

OK how about this...

These people are completely useless and should just shut-up because no one of value cares.

You know, Zero, I think you had better just speak for yourself and not for others who definitely disagree with you. And I don't think it falls within the guidelines of this site that you refer to people as "idiots." If you cannot understand that some people just might receive information that they weren't supposed to have in the first place and that telling what it is exactly and who exactly told them, then you had better go somewhere else besides OOM. I venture to say that MOST of the people who provide information they receive do so because they want to help the rest of us out. If the info they get isn't true in the first place or if it changes since they first received it, that is not their fault. Just don't read anything any of them have to say and let that be an end of it! It's just that simple.
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:09 pm

jonny, does calling yourself jbugrad09 help? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Jbugrad09..FoxyRoxy..Kevind53..Okie_GEM..Catherine..

Agree with all of yous..There is some truth to what Johnny has said..I am not a Guru..but I have friends who are in the know and this all falls in line.Plus I do my own research.. I can confirm that individuals have lost there jobs for leaking out information..Even to this day someone who I know has to call from outside his building where he is employed..A gag order has been put in place..One individual had to sign a document stating not he or anyone in his family own or posses dinar..would be considered insider trading..Yet its ok for the senate and congress to profit all day long..

Its human nature for people to become impatient and irrational when a financial gain is involved..Listen Up..we were not invited to this party..

It has been said..when one keeps his eyes on man he will be dissappointed..

This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity..There are no rules..This is there game..We are the paying customers sitting in the stands with no clock to watch..

Are we close..heck Yes..

So everyone lighten up..dont tighten up..

KEEP THE FAITH...

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 pm

magnum wrote:Thanks for letting me know that you have Intel that you won't reveal LOL

That was for Andie Smile to show that yes...there are sources who do not want to be revealed...sux to be me cuz I wanna share stuff!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Okay guys! Listen Up!  Smiley-happy093Okay guys! Listen Up!  7_11_117Okay guys! Listen Up!  Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:34 pm

az-tex wrote:Truthfully... I try to provide all the "intel" that you will ever need when I post this:

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
EuroEUR1498.5361497.787
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1789.0001788.106
I mean, what more do you need to know other than what the CBI says??? That is the REAL "intel" due to the plain and simple fact that as the scrolling banner above states:

here, here! and hear, hear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzFTPkY2dM

Last edited by mitkire on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 pm

So do it in a blind trust!

edlou wrote:Jbugrad09..FoxyRoxy..Kevind53..Okie_GEM..Catherine..

Agree with all of yous..There is some truth to what Johnny has said..I am not a Guru..but I have friends who are in the know and this all falls in line.Plus I do my own research.. I can confirm that individuals have lost there jobs for leaking out information..Even to this day someone who I know has to call from outside his building where he is employed..A gag order has been put in place..One individual had to sign a document stating not he or anyone in his family own or posses dinar..would be considered insider trading..Yet its ok for the senate and congress to profit all day long..

Its human nature for people to become impatient and irrational when a financial gain is involved..Listen Up..we were not invited to this party..

It has been said..when one keeps his eyes on man he will be dissappointed..

This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity..There are no rules..This is there game..We are the paying customers sitting in the stands with no clock to watch..

Are we close..heck Yes..

So everyone lighten up..dont tighten up..

KEEP THE FAITH...

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:45 pm

az-tex wrote:Truthfully... I try to provide all the "intel" that you will ever need when I post this:

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
EuroEUR1498.5361497.787
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1789.0001788.106

Well then, that's it.

How about this: Instead of soiling EVERY post with cynicism, why don't you just go to the CBI site for all the intel you need? Follow your own advice.

Some of you need to realize that we just like to read the information given. We don't run out to the local dinar dealer and buy more dinar based on these postings. We like to maybe get a glimpse of what might be going on behind the scenes--even if it's not all proven true. We realize that not all predictions have come to pass, but so what. We are still here waiting and hoping for this gift of a lifetime.

I don't want to start a guru/pumper debate...but am trying to oppose the cynicism that comes with every posting.

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:45 pm

frees40k wrote:Well, in some parts you put your foot in your mouth...zerhourwriter
They do have a few cures for cancer, the gov. steps on them. Because....their drug co. are counting on people to stay sick. You need to listen to all the people here. We are trying to work together to make it easier for others and help each others. When we all work as a team, we have it all.

*sigh

I know that there are cures for some cancers... You miss my point.

My point was: What good is a cure for cancer if you can't use it?

Same as: What good is telling us that you have "intel" if you can't tell anyone what that "intel" is?

Last edited by zerhourwriter on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 pm

vegasdinar wrote:

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
EuroEUR1498.5361497.787
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1789.0001788.106

Well then, that's it.

How about this: Instead of soiling EVERY post with cynicism, why don't you just go to the CBI site for all the intel you need? Follow your own advice.

Some of you need to realize that we just like to read the information given. We don't run out to the local dinar dealer and buy more dinar based on these postings. We like to maybe get a glimpse of what might be going on behind the scenes--even if it's not all proven true. We realize that not all predictions have come to pass, but so what. We are still here waiting and hoping for this gift of a lifetime.

I don't want to start a guru/pumper debate...but am trying to oppose the cynicism that comes with every posting.

I'm right there with ya. I like reading what people have to say... but this guy didn't say anything.

All he said was that he verified SOME things the Jonny wrote...

OK, cool. Pray tell which info?

All I want to know is which info did he verify.

I'm not asking for sources. Im not asking for proof. I just want to know what in the world this guy is even talking about.

But all I got was, "Theres something in the air".

Oh ok well that narrows it down. Rolling Eyes

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:54 pm

vegasdinar wrote:Well then, that's it.

How about this: Instead of soiling EVERY post with cynicism, why don't you just go to the CBI site for all the intel you need?
Do you know how I got my name?

You don't want doodoo soiling EVERY post!

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:59 pm

vegasdinar wrote:

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
EuroEUR1498.5361497.787
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1789.0001788.106

Well then, that's it.

I prefer REALISM not cynicism... so back off your horse there pardner...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:18 pm

If the guy telling you about a rate/date and his name ain't Dr. Shabibi, I would not bet the Iraqi pig farm on it.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 pm

1alaskan wrote:If the guy telling you about a rate/date and his name ain't Dr. Shabibi, I would not bet the Iraqi pig farm on it.

Precisely...

Okay guys! Listen Up!  1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:02 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:
crashnfool wrote:

OK how about this...

Zerohourwriter ... this is not acceptable, and will not be tolerated. You've been warned.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okay guys! Listen Up!  2805820865  Okay guys! Listen Up!  2805820865  Okay guys! Listen Up!  2805820865  Okay guys! Listen Up!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 pm

are we there yet?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jbugrad09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:50 am

Okay, now that most of you insist that I must give you more info, otherwise I am irrelevent and of no value and am just another pumper and should go somewhere else to market myself. And NO!!! Im not Jonny just to clear this up! It's okay, I will not judge you for your remarks, that's not my job. But just remember, we will all be judged one day. I do forgive you.

Since most of us are little birdies holding our tongue out for more info I'll elaborate a little more and this is it. Jonny has told us that he has spent a lot of time in Texas, and I assume that he can't share all of his info that he receives, as I can't either because of security reasons. I am actually quite shocked that he goes as far as he does to share what he knows. There are a ton of things going on behind the scenes that is taken place that no one will ever know. But, a Pastor friend that I know flew to Very Happy HANDLE SOME BUSINESS Very Happy in the beginning of the week. I verified the information minutes later by making some calls, finding out that multiple people made the trip that didn't know each other. I will not go any further, so don't ask!!!!! I can read between those lines, it should be pretty easy for you too.

Things are lining up for us. Again I will say, be proud of this oppertunity that we have. We will be blessed beyond measures. I have no clue when our blessing will come, only few people know this information, unfortunately, I am not one of them. Again, I will go no further with this information. This will be my last post as well, as I don't want to see tempers flare. I should have just kept my mouth shut.

The reason I wanted to share this information is because I do not take bashing very lightly. Folks have shared that they have also verified Jonny's info. Our friends are trying very hard to provide us with the best info possible. Thanks again to all of you!

GN guys! God Bless!

jbugrad09

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 am

dont make me pull the car over cause i will. lol everyone take a deep breath, say a prayer, put your faith in god and all is well.

707RV

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

I should have just kept my mouth shut

Well - you said it, not me. but YEP
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 am

I have been saying for about a year now that the peeps bring MUCH more REAL info than the guru's anyway and guess what NO BS OR HYPE. Thanks for the post...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 am

IQD4US wrote:I should have just kept my mouth shut

Hmmm...how 'bout we all shut our mouths and don't say anything, for fear of offending somebody? That would make for interesting reading/conversation, wouldn't it? :silent: :silent: :silent: Smile
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 am

readysetrv wrote:Sunday is the soonest we see the RV, and that is a big maybe. It will NOT happen before then.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Let me jump on board...ha ha.

And your information comes from...?

lol!
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:17 am

jayzze wrote:are we there yet?

bigsmile

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:19 am

FoxyRoxy wrote:
IQD4US wrote:I should have just kept my mouth shut

Hmmm...how 'bout we all shut our mouths and don't say anything, for fear of offending somebody? That would make for interesting reading/conversation, wouldn't it? :silent: :silent: :silent: Smile

LOL! Hey I have missed you in these forums...where ya been hiding?! 8)

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:28 am

TNman wrote:
readysetrv wrote:Sunday is the soonest we see the RV, and that is a big maybe. It will NOT happen before then.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Let me jump on board...ha ha.

And your information comes from...?

lol!

Now now now Tnman, you know better than to ask that question. I could never uncover my sources. They go all the way up to the president, and the very top people in all the 3-letter agencies!!! If I were to tell you, there would be black SUV's pulling up into my driveway. I have also been put under a gag order. I REALLY REALLY wish I could share that info with everyone, and if I could it would knock your socks off...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Actually it was Randy K..

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:15 am

GM OOM! Just reading the boards and I find it interesting how some people can come on here to justify and defend,the erroneous intel and predictions the so-called gurus put out. Why is anyone expected to sympathize with the guru, when they are the authors of this mass hysteria? When each one of the gurus, took it upon themselves to bring whatever information to the table, they should have picked up the responsibility ticket, that came along with it. Whether they did it for free or not. What I observed happened, is people were taken advantage of, because we don't know. The problem has never been the information about the investment, it has always been about the ]rate and date game], which has done a lot of damage to some people, who did not understand the pros and cons of a long term investment. They were told to buy or either gifted dinar and sought information that led them to these sites. A lot of people were desperate for something when they arrived here in dinarland, expecting the intel reporters to know more than they did and to help guide them through this investment, not to be led on a roller coaster ride of ups and downs and round and rounds. I mean come on, the track record speaks for itself. I always heard that the best way to hide a lie is to mix a little truth in it. So some of you want sympathy for the gurus, okay here ya go, I do feel sympathy for the many people that have been misled, not by the gurus information on the dinar investment , but by the gurus]rate and date game]. I can say this, arm yourselves with as much information as you can, it doesn't stop in the chat rooms or dinar sites. This is your investment, that will one day help you and your families in a lot of ways. Like the banner says "When you see it FOREX or CBI, it HAS HAPPENED". I poke fun at the gurus too, my famous one being [JONNYWG] you gotta love that guy, but I no longer hold them responsible. Because I realized they don't know no more than I do. If so, it would have happened the many times when they said so or predicted it. Find your peace in this investment. It will happen in it's time and not one second, minute, hour or day sooner.Wink
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 am

It will happen when it happens . If anyone in the knows knows things start with open of London market ..

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 am

Of course you guys laugh at jonny and all the other guys, but I didnt. I was so sure that this was going to happen and felt lucky that I could sneak in one more order before rv.that was in Oct. sometime. Nothing came from it. Then it built back up in Nov. and I was able to sneak another order in just under the wire. I,m not the smartest guy in the world, but I can tie my own shoes, hold a job, heck even have a little educaton. My point is every day someone is going to the other sites, reading that crap, and trying to sneak another order under the wire before it rv's.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum