Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Go down

seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty seen on OOM bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm

07/27/2011 [cherry blossom] bluwolf] For the record Honduras Rv today and yes it is in the basket, news from cnn español and univision PR channel 11 [bluwolf] The way I see Wednesday is a very important day to get things done in DC, with Thursday being a good day to cashin if all goes well, agent 007 I must speak with you [bluwolf] And the rate could be super high DxRx] Hey, made a call today, heard Thursday is a go...maybe, maybe before but probably not till sometime Thursday. No time was given and I did not ask for a rate I did not push it for a rate, just wanted date and got off the phone. We will see in 48 hrs or less. That is exactly why I am a little geeked up, because I know my guy does not speak with gurus Yep, that has me a little excited, but look, it could change. All I know is I am a little geeked up. For the first time since June. DsDragoon] In a Tweet from ABC Jake Tapper, ABC News' Sr White House Correspondent, wrote: @jaketapper "The way the terrain keeps shifting in this debate, President Obama will be proposing the Boehner plan by Thursday" Thursday is shaping up to be an interesting day! House Republicans delay vote on Boehner debt plan July 26, 2011 House Republicans delayed a vote on their bill to lift the debt ceiling as they scrambled Tuesday night to rewrite the measure to ensure that accompanying spending cuts were large enough, according to three senior GOP aides.....The vote, originally scheduled for Wednesday, could now happen Thursday http://www.washingtonpos ··· y_1.html
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum