Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JUST A THOUGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

JUST A THOUGHT

+4
zerhourwriter
raidernick
therealbutterfly
crawdaddy2x22
8 posters

Go down

JUST A THOUGHT Empty JUST A THOUGHT

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 pm

I was just thinking that it might not be a bad idea to buy some of the smaller demo's. (like ones with less then 3 zero's). Wouldn't that be a easy way to hedge your bets, so to speak, just in case the lopers are right. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

JUST A THOUGHT Empty Re: JUST A THOUGHT

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 pm

crawdaddy2x22 wrote:I was just thinking that it might not be a bad idea to buy some of the smaller demo's. (like ones with less then 3 zero's). Wouldn't that be a easy way to hedge your bets, so to speak, just in case the lopers are right. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

A lop affects all notes, not just the 3 zero ones. No reason to spend more money on small notes.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:07 pm

For example a 50 dinar note would be lopped to .05 dinar. It's a poor investment since the dealers charge an outrageous premium for the lower denoms.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 pm

What about cash-in if the rate is $1 or less. Is there anyway to fly under the radar cashing out smaller bills a little at a time?
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 pm

crawdaddy2x22 wrote:What about cash-in if the rate is $1 or less. Is there anyway to fly under the radar cashing out smaller bills a little at a time?

Sure, if its a straight rv, then you can do that but do you really want to risk holding the notes for a long period of time just to dump the small notes here and there? At some point you will trigger a flag so just do it and do it within a short period of time and get it over with and start your new life. But maybe thats me after waitin over 8 years for this, I am not waitin any longer than I have to to be done with this crap. LOL
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Thanks butterfly, thats why I spend all my time here. Really thanks to everybody out there, I've learned more in the 2 weeks I've been coming to this site then the 4 months before!! This site is great!!!
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Lower denoms will not protect anyone. Just think of it this way.

I am an Iraqi citizen and the RV and "LOP" has just occurred. 1:1 with the USD

I just got paid yesterday 50,000 dinar in 25k notes.

My neighbor works the same job and got paid the same but got paid in lower denoms.

So now I have 50 bucks and he has 50 thousand... :(

Now my question to you is..

If this happened to you, who would you kill first? Your boss or the banker?

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Exactly zerhourwriter! Why do people have such a hard time understanding such a simple concept? A lop effects all of the currency, not just selective bills!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

JUST A THOUGHT Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:Exactly zerhourwriter! Why do people have such a hard time understanding such a simple concept? A lop effects all of the currency, not just selective bills!

CJ

Whats worse is when 'gurus' like Breitling and Dinar Daddy tell people it wont affect the smaller notes. Or that it wont affect bank accts so warka is a safe place. LOL!! It affects ALL notes, ALl bank accts, All loans, ALL salaries etc. People just dont think or want to look at the reality of things and will listen to others instead of educating themselves. Sad.......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:53 pm

To be fair butterfly, Breitling doesn't say that. He may have in the past but not since I've been listening to him for about a year and a half.

Breitling says all the time that he doesn't own ANY lower denoms because he's not worried about that. But if YOU are worried about it, you should get some.

I don't listen to Dinar Daddy so... But his name alone sounds like he's a pusher. lol. I knew a drug dealer named Crack daddy... maybe it's the same guy? lol jk

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:14 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:To be fair butterfly, Breitling doesn't say that. He may have in the past but not since I've been listening to him for about a year and a half.

Breitling says all the time that he doesn't own ANY lower denoms because he's not worried about that. But if YOU are worried about it, you should get some.

I don't listen to Dinar Daddy so... But his name alone sounds like he's a pusher. lol. I knew a drug dealer named Crack daddy... maybe it's the same guy? lol jk

I am being fair and thats why I said his name because HE said it. He has said it recently too. People always come to me and ask me why he said that and I tell them he is wrong. To say that he isnt worried about it but get some if you are, says that he doesnt clearly explain why it CANT happen that way and that he isnt sure.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:46 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:To be fair butterfly, Breitling doesn't say that. He may have in the past but not since I've been listening to him for about a year and a half.

I don't know who you're listing to but it's not Breitling. In the past year he has said it time and time again that he has lower denoms and that he recommends lower demons because they will have more value than the larger ones. Search his blog and you'll have dozens of hist on this. This is from his own site where he answers a question about lower denoms ..

From 4/27/11 "I have smaller notes but will ride this investment longer with them as to maximize my profits "

and from 5/3/11

Question 86: explain why the smaller denoms cost so much more

Please send questions to, breitlingcurrency@gmail.com
Can you explain why the smaller denoms cost so much more per Dinar than the larger denoms?
Thanks,
Lee

Lee,
It has to do with the less notes more value policy, the lowers will still be used after the larger notes with three zero’s are taken off. Thus you will be able to get a higher rate off them.
Regards,
Breitling
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 pm

raidernick wrote:

I don't know who you're listing to but it's not Breitling. In the past year he has said it time and time again that he has lower denoms and that he recommends lower demons because they will have more value than the larger ones. Search his blog and you'll have dozens of hist on this. This is from his own site where he answers a question about lower denoms ..

From 4/27/11 "I have smaller notes but will ride this investment longer with them as to maximize my profits "

and from 5/3/11

Question 86: explain why the smaller denoms cost so much more

Please send questions to, breitlingcurrency@gmail.com
Can you explain why the smaller denoms cost so much more per Dinar than the larger denoms?
Thanks,
Lee

Lee,
It has to do with the less notes more value policy, the lowers will still be used after the larger notes with three zero’s are taken off. Thus you will be able to get a higher rate off them.
Regards,
Breitling

Ok I believe you don't understand what he is saying.

FIRST OFF

He doesn't believe in a "LOP", so why would you think that the increase in value from the lower denoms has anything to do with a "LOP". (And we are talking about a "LOP" in this thread in case you didn't notice)

Secondly

The lower denoms may be worth more PER DINAR than the higher denoms... DOWN THE ROAD. But not at the point of an RV.

The reason, in layman terms (which apparently you need) is because the higher denoms with the 000 WILL BE RETIRED. The lower ones MAY not.

The lower denoms MAY be around for years and years to come. Continuing to gain value. But the higher denoms will not.

But since no one is sure whether they will be retired or not, IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN GET LOWER DENOMS.

You should LISTEN and READ what people say IN CONTEXT with EVERYTHING ELSE they have said... instead of just looking for something a guru says that you can bash.

Investing in lower denoms to gain value over the higher denoms (PER DINAR) down the road is not a bad idea. It also may not be a good one. Some of us look at investment in Iraq beyond the initial RV.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:37 pm

whenever it happens i will get in get out and reinvest lso pay my taxes
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Zero, you DID say that Breitling says he doesnt have any smaller denoms, and that was incorrect since he stated he DOES in fact have them. Wink

BUT, he has said many times that the smaller denoms are good to have IF they lop since they would not be affected.

JUST A THOUGHT Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:41 pm

zerhourwriter,
Well first of all you are the one that proclaimed that "Breitling states all the time that he does not own any lower denoms.” So now you know that statement is not true. And here is another example from his own newsletter …
" I usually let people who have a argument on the currency will some how lop, and lose value, when they are done with the sermon of un-enlightenment, I calmly tell them well if you think they are going to lop the three zeros then just buy the lower denoms with 1-2 zeros, it gets them every time. They just laugh and look at me and ask is it that easy? I tell them yes it is that easy. Every person I have talked to reporters and all who was heck bent on the LOP talk I have talked them into buying Dinar. So if you’re a doubter on the three zeros then just avoid the whole thing and buy the lowers."

This man used the Turkish LOP as an example all last year and got the facts wrong every time. He stated that both currencies were never in circulation at the same time. Wrong, they were in circulation together for 1 year. He kept stating over and over that they LOP’d 3 zeros, it was 6 zeros. Last summer he stated that Turkey LOP’d to curb double digit inflation. Wrong – it was already down to single digit when the LOP happened. You could use the old Turkish currency in the market place in perpetuity. Wrong, 1 year only.

Here’s a great little fact check write up that I found on his misinformation of the LOP...

Iraq is transferring wealth from the larger notes to the smaller notes - Wealth is only transferred from one currency to another during a redenomination. You can't transfer wealth from one set of denominations to another within the same currency as you illustrated in this video. If you revalue the currency it will be reflected in all denominations and all electronic currency.
These people who are against the RV don't know what they're talking about when they compare Iraq to Turkey - The comparison to Turkey wasn't made by lopsters, it was made by Shabibi and Saleh. They were studying the redenominations of Turkey, Brazil, and Romania. The others were just commenting on what Shabibi had already stated.
Turkey lopped off 3 zeros - Try again Tony, you're only 3 off. Turkey lopped off 6 zeros. Right?
Turkey didn't get rid of one single, solitary note - I suppose you're right. They got rid of ALL of them. LOL! Turkey demonetized the old Turkish lira in 2005. That means that they retired all of the old notes. You couldn't be more wrong, mate.
Turkey didn't reduce their money supply - Then why did they redenominate? It was for precisely that reason. To increase the value of their currency by reducing their money supply. The new lira was a million times more valuable than the previous currency and the money supply became about one millionth the size of the previous money supply. That's how that works.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Bingo raidernick. As much as I dont like it, its what iraq has said they will do since 2006. And Breitling has been wrong as usual with this theory. Thanks!

JUST A THOUGHT Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:36 pm

OK according to you I am wrong about my one statement. Breitling has lower denoms.

If he does has them.. which I concede that he does. It is for a totally different reason than what this thread is about... which was my main point. The reason to have lower denoms IS NOT because of a "LOP"...

I guess I did a bad job of explaining myself.

And it does seem like you misunderstand what Turkey did and why.

A country cannot just retire and entire currency. At best they can only exchange it for a new one.

You can reduce a money supply WITHOUT Re-Denominating. Like what Iraq is doing. Turkey did not.

Shabbi and Seleah used Turkey and other re-denominations as EXAMPLES OF THE FACT THAT COUNTRIES DO RE-DENOMINATE.

Not in the sense that they are followings Turkeys plan.

You mis-understand because you don't understand what currency represents and what inflated currency represents.

I don't care what a political economist says in a newspaper. Once you understand how something works, you don't get led astray by politics.

If Shabibi said that a dinar would be worth 10 million to the USD AND GBP... I wouldn't believe it, because I know better. Just like YOU know better.

Granted I cannot say that Shabibi didn't say, what he said... but I can say that you lack understanding in the meaning because if they do what they say, they will kill Iraqs local and foreign investment.

If they DO what Turkey DID... what do you think that would do to Iraq?

And WHY did Turkey DO what they DID?

Please answer these questions for me and I will believe you know what you're talking about.

Until then, you just traded a guru for a newspaper and are no better than the people you are criticizing.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:09 am

Well HELLOOOO!!, Turkey got the stuffing knocked out of it and then was put in that darn 440 degree oven for 4 months. What did you think was going to happen?:drunken: scratch

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

JUST A THOUGHT 437791839 JUST A THOUGHT 437791839 JUST A THOUGHT 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katieperryfan Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:58 am

I bought 800,000 lower denoms (500s), so just in case it LOPS, I will be able to hold them and eventually cash in at $3 plus bucks, which I believe is going to happen in the next 1 to 3 years.

However, I am almost 100 percent sure it will not LOP...there are so many good articles you can google about the subject and most are no LOP. Breitling, Koonce, Montana are pretty good investigators and report readers and believe no chance of a LOP...

Low Denoms are pricey:

I paid $1,240 per 1,000,000 three zero dinar (806 Dinar per 1 USD), and
$449 for 200,000 low denom dinar (445 dinar per 1 USD),

Ebay has the best deal I've found, but buy from a reputable dealer that has a money back guarantee...

God Bless and Let's get the party started Smile, I feel its coming very soon

KatyPerryFan
Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum