Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government

Go down

Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government  Empty Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 am

Expectations of parliamentary blocs and the formation of a bchezi map of the new majority government
Date: Wednesday 22-06-2011 01: 01 pm

Baghdad (newsletter).Report/Jane/Iraqi political map looks towards structural change track wechzi components, because of differing views in resolving the three files (Erbil, majority government, the withdrawal of US troops) and two akthrhma complex, Deputy political blocks in the talks predicted (News News Agency) fragmentation of blocks and a new map.

So, a member of attorney on/Iraqi/coalition, Abdullah Al-jaburi said all political blocs have internal differences due to convictions of its members that their capture resolution and positions.

Jaburi said in the statement (for the news agency of news) Wednesday: a new emerging Parliament and its members do not have any expertise in the area of employment, there are wishes of NPC deputies went to the formation of new groups seeking parliamentary leadership.

The Iraqi list have witnessed the withdrawal of eight members and parliamentary bloc named after (Iraqi white); (Hassan Alaoui, Jamal watermelons, qutaiba Al-Juburi, ansiv high, melon ghadanfar, Kazem Al-shammari, Ahmed a. arebi, Aziz almeyahy).

"He is a member of the State of law coalition and the National Alliance Deputy//Haitham al-Jabburi, a dissatisfaction is the number of members of the Iraqi list because their boss's last speech, Iyad Allawi, and notified this verbal form and formal.

Jaburi said in the statement (for the news agency of news) Wednesday: the National Alliance with altrshik, and there are opinions strongly put forward to form a majority government, as many participants in the Government of national partnership engaged in opposition, showing differences inside Iraq because many sites take their leaders and many not with the latter position for Allawi.

The political arena has a State of altnshag and especially between the State of law coalition and the Iraqi list, I last charged that add items to the Convention prepared by the constitutional violation to Erbil, Iraq asserts that the Dawa party led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is obstructive to implement the provisions of the Convention.
"Sign of the Islamic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) leader and Deputy/Kurdistan blocks Coalition/Osama Jamil Alliance parliamentary blocs, in order to be able to express their views strongly parliamentary laws and projects, and large blocs bmakenh continued.

Beautifully told (News News Agency): in the event of withdrawal of Iyad Allawi government and the formation of the parliamentary opposition, although this step is excluded, it will create big problems within his coalition, and differences within the National Alliance on withdrawal does not lead to disintegration.
In the same context, called upon the leadership in the list of compatibility and Deputy/Alliance Center/John Aboud to hold early elections in order to change the current political map and sort results contrary to the latter.

Abboud told reporters (News News Agency) reported Wednesday that the political and security problems is useless initiatives cannot solve this problem for a radical solution through early elections but that the bad results emerged, noting that all trkaih solutions, sterile and that elections would prevent power blocs uniqueness.
Cluster leaders met in the House President Jalal Talabani on Monday, to reach compromise solutions that satisfy all outstanding matters, after the meeting that the three Presidents absent; existing Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, the National Alliance, Ibrahim Al-Jaafari and Kurdistan region Barzani, Talabani stressed msadod to "stop the campaigns between blocs"./finished/7 r. m.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_15427.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum