Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!!

+18
heck
kissabella
sdinar
maestro
charity
OKone
bfelton
czinser
justicar
BlackLines
aksafeone
gdwalker
Alchemist
Captsalt
Duckyboy
OKie_GEM
dharp
Rich Queen
22 posters

Go down

What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! Empty What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!!

Post by Rich Queen Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 am

I had been told the bedbugs could do it the easy way (comply and go away quietly), or the hard way (dig in your heels and go to jail). Guess they picked the hard way! THIS JUST GOT EXTREMELY INTERESTING!!!!!

LaRouche: Jail Bernanke, Geithner And Obama Now For Massive Theft And Loan Fraud

July 26, 2011 • 3:56PM

Lyndon LaRouche today called for the immediate jailing of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and President Barack Obama for their role in a massive theft of taxpayers money, in the 2008 bailout of Wall Street and London, and the ongoing pledge to continue the bailout of the hopelessly bankrupt European Monetary Union and Wall Street.

LaRouche made the demand after reviewing the July 2011 Government Accountability Office (GAO) audit of the Federal Reserve, which is the first installment of a larger audit to be completed by October of this year.

The preliminary audit revealed a trail of criminal action on the part of Bernanke and Geithner.

In March 2008, Fed Chairman Bernanke fraudulently invoked an emergency clause in the Federal Reserve Act, claiming that on the basis of "unusual and exigent circumstances," the Fed could issue emergency loans to nondepository institutions for the first time since the Great Depression.

As the result, the Fed issued more than $16 trillion in emergency loans to Wall Street and foreign banks.

Furthermore, most of the fraudulent "emergency lending" was outsourced to private contractors, led by JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo, in no-bid contracts that totalled $660 million in fees.

Numerous officials of the Fed and the outside contractors were given blanket waivers, allowing them to act despite clear conflicts of interest.

The Fed audit cited the case of William Dudley, a former chief economist of Goldman Sachs, who is now the Chairman of the New York Federal Reserve, who was given a conflict-of-interest waiver to retain his stocks in AIG and General Electric at a time when he was authorizing hundreds of billions of dollars in fraudulent "emergency" loans to these firms.

In another example of the rampant conflict of interest, the CEO of JP Morgan Chase was allowed to remain on the board of directors of the New York Federal Reserve Bank while his firm received $390 billion in loans, and functioned as a major clearinghouse for the entire Federal Reserve emergency loan program.

The GAO audit was conducted under an amendment to the Dodd-Frank bill that was introduced by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), over strenuous objections.

Lyndon LaRouche today demanded that Bernanke, Geithner and President Obama be immediately sent to prison for their role in this fraudulent theft of taxpayer's money.

"There never was an emergency warranting $16 trillion in bailout to Wall Street and foreign banks," LaRouche declared.

"There was always an alternative, which I spelled out clearly in my 2007 Homeowners and Bank Protection Act (HBPA), an alternative thoroughly in keeping with the U.S. Constitution.

I called for the immediate reinstatement of the Glass Steagall Act and a freeze on all home foreclosures for the duration of the bankruptcy reorganization of the entire Federal Reserve System.

It was a high crime to bail out Wall Street and London's gambling debts, and Bernanke's declaration of emergency, unleashing $16 trillion in Fed funds to bailout gambling debts that can never be paid, was a criminal fraud.

President Obama has furthered that criminal fraud, by pledging that the U.S. Federal Reserve and Treasury would be the lenders of last resort for the European Monetary Union.

The President made that illegal promise as recently as last week, during a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel."

LaRouche concluded: "There is only one appropriate course of action. Send Bernanke, Geithner and Obama to prison right now.

The idea that the American people should be held responsible for bailing out tens of trillions of dollars in fraudulent, worthless, unpayable debt, is unforgivable, and must be punished by criminal prosecution and hard jail time.

Public officials elected or appointed to high office in our Federal government must be held accountable for their crimes, or else our entire Constitutional system is worthless.

I know the American people are with me, and that there can be no delay.

The GAO is the official investigative arm of the U.S. Congress.

They have provided their findings in a 239 page audit report.

The facts speak for themselves."

In case you don't know who Lyndon LaRouche is, read this: http://www.larouchepub.com/resume.html

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! Empty Re: What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!!

Post by dharp Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 am

this bailing out started with the Bush administration...so if the idiot Lyndon LaRouche thinks somebody should go to prison he can start with President Bush.

dharp

Back to top Go down

What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! Empty Re: What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!!

Post by Rich Queen Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 am

dharp wrote:this bailing out started with the Bush administration...so if the idiot Lyndon LaRouche thinks somebody should go to prison he can start with President Bush.
Pop you a big bag of popcorn, sit back, and watch the fireworks. This is only the beginning . . . Bush is guilty of a lot more than bailouts. Sorry if that upsets some of you, but enough is enough - time for the truth to come out. Unless he was one of the smart ones who cut a deal to avoid prosecution. Only time will tell.

You call LaRouche an idiot. I call him a means to an end . . .

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Bush was not bailing out, he was buying up toxic assets. Now those assets are worth a lot of money. The same thing happened during the Clinton administration. Only Clinton chose to have his friends in Wall Street buy those assets.

If you look at your 401K's, if you did not panic, the money came back in by the end of 2010. I posted a healthy 47%. What Bush was doing was good business.

Again, look at the facts. Under Bush, there was not "Bail out". Only after O took office, did the term "Bail Out" come about.
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm

LaRouche is a piece of "work" I'd rather use a different four letter word.

LaRouche was a perennial presidential candidate from 1976 to 2004, running once for his own U.S. Labor Party and campaigning seven times for the Democratic Party nomination, though he failed to attract appreciable electoral support. He was sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment in 1988 for conspiracy to commit mail fraud and tax code violations, but continued his political activities from behind bars until his release in 1994 on parole. Ramsey Clark, his chief appellate attorney and a former U.S. Attorney General, argued that LaRouche was denied a fair trial but the Court of Appeals unanimously rejected the appeal.[2]

Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Duckyboy wrote:LaRouche is a piece of "work" I'd rather use a different four letter word.

LaRouche was a perennial presidential candidate from 1976 to 2004, running once for his own U.S. Labor Party and campaigning seven times for the Democratic Party nomination, though he failed to attract appreciable electoral support. He was sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment in 1988 for conspiracy to commit mail fraud and tax code violations, but continued his political activities from behind bars until his release in 1994 on parole. Ramsey Clark, his chief appellate attorney and a former U.S. Attorney General, argued that LaRouche was denied a fair trial but the Court of Appeals unanimously rejected the appeal.[2]

I sure am happy to see someone else knowing a little about Mr. LaRouche!
I became aware of his antics way back in 1977 when living south of Seattle and took caution then. (Protect your honor and your pocket book when dealing with him. (My $.02 worth)

PSM 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in man.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 pm

He is not the only one calling for arrest and impeachment. And the facts he brings up are pretty undeniable - all of the points he makes are indeed actionable.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:17 pm

OKie_GEM wrote:Bush was not bailing out, he was buying up toxic assets. Now those assets are worth a lot of money. The same thing happened during the Clinton administration. Only Clinton chose to have his friends in Wall Street buy those assets.

If you look at your 401K's, if you did not panic, the money came back in by the end of 2010. I posted a healthy 47%. What Bush was doing was good business.

Again, look at the facts. Under Bush, there was not "Bail out". Only after O took office, did the term "Bail Out" come about.
OKie_GEM

Thank you for this perspective.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gdwalker Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Lyndon LaRouche today called for the immediate jailing of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and President Barack Obama for their role in a massive theft of taxpayers money, in the 2008 bailout of Wall Street and London, and the ongoing pledge to continue the bailout of the hopelessly bankrupt European Monetary Union and Wall Street.

I think we are missing another President's name on this lists.

gdwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 pm

gdwalker wrote:Lyndon LaRouche today called for the immediate jailing of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and President Barack Obama for their role in a massive theft of taxpayers money, in the 2008 bailout of Wall Street and London, and the ongoing pledge to continue the bailout of the hopelessly bankrupt European Monetary Union and Wall Street.

I think we are missing another President's name on this lists.

More than one . . .

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Too bad boards and owners are not held criminally responsible... Many arrests are in order for many reasons. God Bless the whistle blowers!

"The Whistleblower: The movie the U.N.
would prefer you didn't see!

...constitutes perhaps the darkest cinematic
portrayal of a U.N. operation ever on the big
screen, finding particular fault with top U.N.
brass, the U.S. State Department, and a major
U.S. contractor that supplies American
policemen for U.N. missions.
... spokeswoman for DynCorp International,
Ashley Burke, told Turtle Bay: "I haven't seen
the movie so I can't comment on its content,
but I can tell you that, when we contacted the
film's distributor to learn more about the
movie, we were informed that the film 'is a
fictionalized dramatic presentation' that while
inspired by Ms. Bolkovac's experiences, is not
based on her book. There was no threatened
legal action taken to ensure they did not use the
company's name in the film."

turtlebay.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/06/29/the_whistleblower_the_movie_the_un_would_prefer_you_didnt_see

DynCorp Disgrace →
U.S. Stalls on Human Trafficking
Posted on September 27, 2010
by thetruthproject
thetruthproject.us/2010/09/27/u-s-stalls-on-human-trafficking/

" Washington law firm filed a lawsuit yesterday
against KBR, one of the largest U.S. contractors
in Iraq, alleging that the company and its
Jordanian subcontractor engaged in the human
trafficking of Nepali workers."
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/27/AR2008082703237.html?wpisrc=newsletter

"Whistleblower Confirms: U.S. Embassy Iraq
built w/Forced Labor
Daily Kos
Thu Jun 14, 2007 at 02:45:51 AM PDT
First Kuwaiti, the company contracted to build
the $600 million dollar U.S. Embassy in
Bagdhad has been accused of using forced labor
to build the one-hundred four acre U.S. State
Department site:
Whistleblowers who worked on the embassy
have told officials at the State and Justice
departments, as well as NBC News, that the
contractor, First Kuwaiti International
Trading, had brought workers, mostly South
Asians and Filipinos, to Baghdad under false
pretenses, then abused and threatened them
while there."
newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/5300/Whistleblower-Confirms-US-Embassy-Iraq-built-wForced-Labor.aspx

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 pm

POPCORN, PEANUTS, CANDY COATED SNACKS!!!!
As long as we are all agreed that the elected officials who commit crime stemming from out tax dollars need to be tried and jailed - DO NOT FORGET THE "RAPE" OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS. Not only is Obama and the current members of the Senate and House guilty of this, but also all those since the 60's "dipping into the fund; i.e.: borrowing funds from; for the space program and other programs that has occurred since.
This corruption didn't just occur during this administration - it goes far deeper than that. Time to get them all while we are at it OR ELSE we might be discriminating against someone, and WE THE PEOPLE do not discriminate, WE just expect EQUALITY FOR ALL. I seem to remember reading that somewhere - ah yes, the Constitution.
By their actions they all may just have violated their oaths of office to "uphold ... and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."
Yep, I think popcorn, peanut and candy coated snack stock is what to invest in right about now for sure. JMHO.
Get R Done!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 pm

POPCORN, PEANUTS, CANDY COATED SNACKS!!!!
As long as we are all agreed that the elected officials who commit crime stemming from our tax dollars need to be tried and jailed - DO NOT FORGET THE "RAPE" OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS. Not only is Obama and the current members of the Senate and House guilty of this, but also all those since the 60's "dipping into the fund; i.e.: borrowing funds from; for the space program and other programs that has occurred since.
This corruption didn't just occur during this administration - it goes far deeper than that. Time to get them all while we are at it OR ELSE we might be discriminating against someone, and WE THE PEOPLE do not discriminate, WE just expect EQUALITY FOR ALL. I seem to remember reading that somewhere - ah yes, the Constitution.
By their actions they all may just have violated their oaths of office to "uphold ... and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."
Yep, I think popcorn, peanut and candy coated snack stock is what to invest in right about now for sure. JMHO.
Get R Done!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLines Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:59 pm

dharp wrote:this bailing out started with the Bush administration...so if the idiot Lyndon LaRouche thinks somebody should go to prison he can start with President Bush.

i agree
BlackLines
BlackLines

Back to top Go down

Post by gdwalker Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 pm

dharp wrote:
this bailing out started with the Bush administration...so if the idiot Lyndon LaRouche thinks somebody should go to prison he can start with President Bush.

You couldn't be more right!
Oh wait but he was just buying up bad assets, Please give me a break!

gdwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 am

Here's someone who would DEFINITELY know where the bodies are literally buried!

Top Mafia Figure, Tony Gambino, Implicates Vatican And Bush in Prior Knowledge And Complicity in 9/11 Mass Murder
>
> The grandson of Lucky Luciano, Gambino, 63, just released from prison also sets the record straight about the JFK and Hoffa assassinations.
>
> By Greg Szymanski
> Sept. 26, 2007
>
> Tony Gambino of the infamous Gambino New York crime family said besides
> Mob Bosses, the outfits that benefit most from organized crime are the
> corrupt Vatican and U.S. government.
>
> The grandson of Lucky Luciano, Gambino made a guest appearance Tuesday on
> Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal on Liberty Radio
> at www.libertyradiolive.com The entire interview can be heard at
> www.arcticbeacon.com as well as Liberty Radio.
>
> The high-level former mobster talked openly for an hour, indicting top
> Vatican and U.S. government officials with complicity in high crimes,
> treason and assassinations as they worked together "like a tight-knit
> happy family" with the Gambino and other Mafia families.
>
> With America's fascination of the Mafia, Gambino's statements should
> shake the halls of St. Peter's Basilica, as well as Capitol Hill, since
> he talked about his first hand knowledge of George Bush, the Pope and
> other high level Jesuits complicity and knowledge of 9/11.
>
> "When you grow up in "The Family" like I did, you learn right off the bat
> that protection comes from everywhere, including the CIA, FBI and
> blessings from the Vatican who are at the top of the ladder when it comes
> to benefiting from Mafia street crime," said Gambino, who became a "Made
> Man" at the age of five, a Mafia term used for their top street captains.
>
> "The Vatican officials, federal judges, top politicians all used to get
> regular pay-offs from the Gambino Family and, in fact, the Vatican and
> U.S. government make more money off the illegal drug trade then we did.
>
> "That is why I am talking after just getting out of jail after 20 years.
> I am talking because people need to know the U.S. government and the
> Vatican are more dangerous and corrupt then the Mafia ever was.
>
> "For example, I know for a fact the Cardinal in Palermo runs the Sicilian
> mob and former Cardinal Spellman of New York was considered the Vatican's
> American Godfather since he pulled the strings and had his hands deep
> into organized crime.
>
> "I know for a fact Bush, the Pope and other top Vatican and U.S.
> government leaders had prior knowledge and help organize 9/11. They did
> it for many obvious reason, one being instigating the war in Iraq. But
> they also did it to get their hands on all the gold that was hidden below
> in the Twin Towers.
>
> "My grandfather's construction company built the Twin Towers and after it
> was completed, I know they went in and put in big underground vaults to
> house an enormous amount of gold which is now in Bush's and Vatican hands
> in order to fund the war."
>
> Besides implicating the Vatican and Bush in 9/11, Gambino set the record
> straight about the JFK assassination, saying he was in Dallas when
> Kennedy was shot and the fatal bullet came from a shooter located in an
> underground storm drain.
>
> "I was there when he was shot and I know for a fact Rosselli was in the
> storm drain doing the shooting and Frank Sturgiss was also part of the
> hit team," said Gambino. "The same group of guys we have talked about in
> the Vatican and U.S. government gave the orders and asked the Mafia
> families for help in taking down Kennedy."
>
> Growing up on the streets of New York in one of the top crime families,
> Gambino recalls getting his first lesson of Mafia life at the age of 13.
>
> "My grandfather was Lucky Luciano so I had it made," said Gambino, now 63
> and living on the East Coast with a probation stipulation that he can't
> associate or talk with any organized crime figures. "Lucky had all the
> politicians and even the Vatican heads in his pocket. He was making $55
> to $100 million a week and when Vegas opened the money really started to
> roll in.
>
> "He got Frank Sinatra and many others like Marylin Monroe, Tony Bennett,
> Dean Martin, Clint Eastwood, Sammy Davis started in Hollywood. He then
> would take a percentage of their earnings and this went on for their
> entire careers.
>
> "Remember, the horse's head being cut-off in Godfather I and then put in
> the Hollywood producer's bed? That really happened and it had to do with
> forcing a Hollywood producer to star Sinatra in one of his movies."
>
> Gambino also had inside information about how union boss Jimmy Hoffa was
> really killed, saying his time ran out when a huge Mafia debt wasn;t
> repaid.
>
> "Hoffa was working behind the scenes with crack head and truck hi-jacker,
> John Gotti," recalls Gambino. "That's all Gotti was good at and when they
> brought in a $5 million drug truckload, Hoffa got deeper in debt to the
> other Mafia bosses.
>
> "He never gave his courtesy calls to the bosses for repayment and finally
> his time ran out so he was killed. They picked him up, put him in a body
> bag alive and then dumped his body in one of the concrete abutments at
> the George Washington Bridge while the concrete was being poured. All
> they did was pay the concrete man $150,000 and the whole thing has been
> covered up. But that is where Hoffa's body is today and I know that for a
> fact."
>
> Although Gambino knows he's crossing a sensitive line for going public
> about the inner-workings of the Mafia and its complicity with the Vatican
> and U.S. government, he added that it's important for Americans to
> finally understand how things "really work on the streets" and how
> Church, State and big business are working together to destroy America.
>
> And if there remains any doubters that the Vatican and Jesuit Order have
> had its dirty hands in organized crime in order to destroy the moral and
> financial fabric of the U.S., Gambino's confessions should lay that to
> rest.
>
> "If you don't believe the hard facts and the hundreds of researchers who
> have implicated the Vatican to the demise of America, then believe
> Gambino because he learned it first hand from being on the streets and
> working with the top crime bosses. He has nothing to gain from lying
> since he has already served his time and wants to set the record straight
> once and for all regarding who are the real controllers of the New World
> Order," said one patriot close studying and alerting America of Vatican
> and Jesuit intrigue.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:33 am

Thank you Rich Queen, love your posts always. Glad you came here.

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:20 am

Rich Queen wrote:Here's someone who would DEFINITELY know where the bodies are literally buried!

Top Mafia Figure, Tony Gambino, Implicates Vatican And Bush in Prior Knowledge And Complicity in 9/11 Mass Murder
>
> The grandson of Lucky Luciano, Gambino, 63, just released from prison also sets the record straight about the JFK and Hoffa assassinations.
>
> By Greg Szymanski
> Sept. 26, 2007
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> into organized crime.
>
> in the Twin Towers.
>
>
>
>
>
> roll in.
>
> entire careers.
>
>
> repaid.
>
> other Mafia bosses.
>
> fact."
>
>
> rest.
>
> and Jesuit intrigue.

This article has more credibility than what is coming out of our mainstream news media.

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:10 am

Thank you Rich Queen.... As usual you are right on.... Please keep us informed.

Blessings,
CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by bfelton Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 am

Rich Queen wrote:Here's someone who would DEFINITELY know where the bodies are literally buried!

>
>
> By Greg Szymanski
> Sept. 26, 2007
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> into organized crime.
>
> in the Twin Towers.
>
>
>
>
>
> roll in.
>
> entire careers.
>
>
> repaid.
>
> other Mafia bosses.
>
> fact."
>
>
> rest.
>
> and Jesuit intrigue.

bfelton

Back to top Go down

Post by bfelton Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:17 am

[quote="Rich Queen"]Here's someone who would DEFINITELY know where the bodies are literally buried!

>
>
> By Greg Szymanski
> Sept. 26, 2007
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> into organized crime.
>
> in the Twin Towers.
>
>
>
>
>
> roll in.
>
> entire careers.
>
>
> repaid.
>
> other Mafia bosses.
>
> fact."
>
>
> rest.
>
> and Jesuit intrigue... CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IN THE WORLD DOSE THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE RV????????????????????????????????????

bfelton

Back to top Go down

Post by bfelton Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 am

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IN THE WORLD DOSE THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE RV???????????????????????????????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfelton

Back to top Go down

Post by OKone Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 am

Good information, with knowledge comes truth, this has been going on since Roman times, snares, traps, lies, all ways to loose what we have been so graciously given, just more pieces for knowledge, Thanks for the info.

OKone

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:16 am

Absolute Power...corrupts absolutely.

charity

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 am

WELL BFELTON,YOU ASK "WHAT DOES THIS HAVE
TO DO WITH THE RV?" I WOULD SAY THE
ARTICLE IS TIMELY AND VERY RELEVANT
TO WHAT'S HAPPENING IN OUR GOVERNMENT
AND RV. HOW DID WE GO FROM A CONSTITUTIONAL
REPUBLIC TO A UNITED STATES INCORPORATED
1N 1933 ?
threadsneaker :arrow: :idea: threadsneaker
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:03 am

"In his first will Rhodes states his aim still more
specifically: 'The extension of British rule
through out the world… the foundation of so
great a power as to hereafter render wars
impossible and promote the interests of
humanity.'
The 'Confession of Faith' enlarges upon these
ideas. The model for this proposed secret
society was the Society of Jesus, though he
mentions also the Masons."
It should be noted that the originator of this
type of secret society was Adam Weishaupt, the
monster who founded the Order of Illuminati on
May 1, 1776, for the purpose of conspiracy to
control the world. The role of Weishaupt's
Illuminists in such horrors as the Reign of Terror
is unquestioned, and the techniques of the
Illuminati have long been recognized as models
for Communist methodology. Weishaupt also
used the structure of the Society of Jesus (the
Jesuits) as his model, and rewrote his Code in
Masonic terms. Aydelotte continues:
"In 1888 Rhodes made his third will …
leaving everything to Lord Rothschild [his
financier in mining enterprises], with an
accompanying letter enclosing 'the written
matter discussed between us.' This, one
surmises, consisted of the first will and the
'Confession of Faith,' since in a postscript
Rhodes says 'in considering questions
suggested take Constitution of the Jesuits if
obtainable…'"
Apparently for strategic reasons Lord Rothschild
was subsequently removed from the forefront
of the scheme. Professor Quigley reveals that
Lord Rosebury "replaced his father-in Law, Lord
Rothschild, in Rhodes' secret group and was
made a Trustee under Rhodes' next (and last),
will."
The "secret society" was organized on the
conspiratorial pattern of circles within circles."
-ALLEN

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! Empty This is a ridiculious articel and anyone that believes this needs to have their head examined. When I read things like this it makes me doubt my Dinar investment as obviously I am invested in something with some very strange people.

Post by sdinar Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:11 am

>
>
> By Greg Szymanski
> Sept. 26, 2007
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> into organized crime.
>
> in the Twin Towers.
>
>
>
>
>
> roll in.
>
> entire careers.
>
>
> repaid.
>
> other Mafia bosses.
>
> fact."
>
>
> rest.
>
> and Jesuit intrigue.

sdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 am

I posted this because it shows someone who had DIRECT knowledge about the true origins of this plan, especially with regards to the Bush's. There is nothing ridiculous in this at all - Gambino had already served his time and had absolutely NO reason to lie. Many of us have known exactly what he is talking about . . . but many of you don't. I merely offer you the words of someone who was intimately tied up in the seamy underbelly of world politics, corruption and organized religion that is behind the TRUE motivation for many earth-changing policies and events.

EDUCATE YOURSELVES. OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Circled within circles...

Do YOU trust the media?

"fter 1953, the network was overseen by Allen W. Dulles, director of the Central Intelligence Agency. By this time Operation Mockingbird had a major influence over 25 newspapers and wire agencies."
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=The_CIA_and_journalism

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kissabella Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 pm

bfelton wrote:CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IN THE WORLD DOSE THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE RV???????????????????????????????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----

just a guess ... but maybe... thats why we dont talk about religion and politics in open forum...??.. RQ just delivered a potential stinkbomb of a post..take it or leave it

there are those whose loyalty will blind them to the end those who will wake up and consider -- maybe-- and those who will shake their heads and laugh it off

so it has everything to do with the rv ... just figure it out
kissabella
kissabella

Back to top Go down

Post by heck Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 pm

You're so right rich queen,yet so many americans,as usual will turn a deaf ear.We know for sure that that is exactly what they expect us to do and sure as he!! we will.I am so sorry that most people are tuned to that way of life.I for one am ready to stand up and give 100% to beat these monsterous jokes at there own game.I am working on some very life changing ways to help the people who are true patriots get back our country and rid us of the evil doers.I will need patriots to join me,for no one person can accomplish this alone,yet it has to be started.I truly hope to get a strong reaction from this post because it is a warranted and totally legal approach to end this uncalled for tyrany.

heck

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Let me get this straight. You expect me to believe the rant of a viciouse mafia killer who after 20 years in prison being some dudes girlfreind, goes public with a fantastic story of conspirisy naming names etc.,......but I shouldn't think he has some ax to grind? Get a life!!Put on your tinfoil hats and bury yourseves in a bunker somewher 'cause THE SKY IS FALLING. Bunch of CHICKEN LITTLES!!!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by PH50 Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Thanks for the interesting read RQ. A wise man long ago said, "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

PH50

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 pm

kissabella wrote:
bfelton wrote:CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IN THE WORLD DOSE THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE RV???????????????????????????????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----

just a guess ... but maybe... thats why we dont talk about religion and politics in open forum...??.. RQ just delivered a potential stinkbomb of a post..take it or leave it

there are those whose loyalty will blind them to the end those who will wake up and consider -- maybe-- and those who will shake their heads and laugh it off

so it has everything to do with the rv ... just figure it out

The role of central banks is actually to causE economic instability:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ghtZpyQjOio&feature=player_embedded

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Thanks again RichQueen for your continued efforts in providing wisdom and truth! It's evident you have been placed in a great position and without a doubt your words are being heard by those who wish to listen!

To maestro: Amen brother!

To sdinar: You will undoubtly struggle with the changes that are just around the corner. Hope you can wake up in time.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What have I been telling you?? LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN!!!!! Empty AND YOUR PLANNING A JOYFUL BANKING EXPERIENCE????

Post by Berylhere Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks Rich Queen! What a great find! I for one know the significance of this post. You may find this Youtube complimentary to yours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfU9tqbA_hY&feature=related

I found this before I read you post. If Americans think they can stick their head in the sand or become disgruntled over the lack of
ethics and morality in our government they have another think coming!

For those that think it has nothing to do with the DINAR, think again! You are going to walk into one of those FED run Government sanctioned
banks and what do you think your chances are of keeping that money? Oh,I see you trust them??????? You've got to be kidding me!!!!!

Berylhere

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum