Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Randy Koonce Update

+9
Peppermint Patti
spirit144
Katieperryfan
TNman
docmo
happywelshguy
bigdaddytim
openmind
IQD4US
13 posters

Go down

Randy Koonce Update Empty Randy Koonce Update

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Sorry I do not have time for a call I am traveling to Kansas City tomorrow,
but since so many have asked for an update I will give one..

there will be no RV on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday,,,,, the earliest time
would be around Wed or Thurs of Next week if it happens. there is things
starting to take place that gives me hope for the end of the week.....

We are on the last few days of this and the pumpers will say that all the
Banks are showing something.... Do Not Believe it...

Just Look for the announcement of the Ministers and the completion of the
strategic council.....

Please Please Please to not believe the 4 to 8 dollar rates and do not
believe all the hype about the UN or IMF or anybody forcing Iraq to do
anything... they are just about finished putting Maliki in a position to
show all of this..

Once people asked me how are they paying, If you read the articles this last
week you will see that Exxon, Shell, have said if Iraq does not start paying
then they were going to shut there operations down..... this was such a
great sign because it puts Maliki in a position that he cannot afford..

I know you want this done SO Do I. and I am feeling better than ever before
this is coming to a close....

Also about the budget when the RV takes place they will open the 2011 budget
and then go to about April to approve the 2012 budget..... they need to pay
a lot of people....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

From AJ: Please do not ask for a link as this was emailed to me. I know this is from him by the signature in my email.

Back to top Go down

Randy Koonce Update Empty Re: Randy Koonce Update

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Thanks aj...i can wait for wed/thur...activate rv, activate!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Okay - gonna take a hit for this - but I have an opinion....maybe mine stinks:

1) Exxon and Shell can take their payments in Oil.

2) With CBI having the highest foreign currency reserve they have EVER had - they do have the money to pay thier bills - non-issue And as long as they have oil they will continue to be able to pay their bills

3) CBI and CBI only will have the final say to date and rate. Shabibi is the one controlling the bank - and Iraq govenment will not get one fil more than what is in a budget.

4) Their constitution states if they do not have an approved budget - they use the one from the same month the year prior - and since that budget was higher the blocks and parliment have no reason to hurry up and change it.

I do agree with not getting caught up in a high starting rate. It is not logical to expect anything above 3.50 - and that would be a windfall. Shabibi has said he wants the Iraqi people to understand the change and belive in it. Do you think they will belive in it if suddenly the money they have in USD suddenly becomes worthless (.28)??

Shabibi also said he wanted to get rid of dollarization in Iraq - the best way to do this is to have a small difference in the rates, let them keep what value they had in the USD - and then show them INCREASING value over time. After 90 days they can have an increase - small again - but enough that the Iraqi's will feel an urgency to then turn in the rest of the USD - to "rid themselves of their oppressors" - and THEN the government will get along. (not really - ours doesn't either)

I believe if it does not show Tuesday morning - it will not show for another 30 days.

JMHO - any other thougths??
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Remember when the big rumor was the World Court pressuring the US to stop halting the RV in Iraq? LOL!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:14 pm

What makes this Wednesday or Thursday any different from another? This is just another "guru" taking the "hit" so that there is an out if and when it doesn't happen according to the story of the week. I think I am going to write a song about pumping up the sales. Better yet, where can I apply for a job as a pumper? I can sling the stuff as good as anyone else!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:26 pm

I know that Randy is well thought of.

However, in this specific instance, I would prefer to believe that all the Other Gurus are correct and that Randy is incorrect.

C'mon RV.....Today..

bounce

AJAnderson wrote:Sorry I do not have time for a call I am traveling to Kansas City tomorrow,
but since so many have asked for an update I will give one..

there will be no RV on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday,,,,, the earliest time
would be around Wed or Thurs of Next week if it happens. there is things
starting to take place that gives me hope for the end of the week.....

We are on the last few days of this and the pumpers will say that all the
Banks are showing something.... Do Not Believe it...

Just Look for the announcement of the Ministers and the completion of the
strategic council.....

Please Please Please to not believe the 4 to 8 dollar rates and do not
believe all the hype about the UN or IMF or anybody forcing Iraq to do
anything... they are just about finished putting Maliki in a position to
show all of this..

Once people asked me how are they paying, If you read the articles this last
week you will see that Exxon, Shell, have said if Iraq does not start paying
then they were going to shut there operations down..... this was such a
great sign because it puts Maliki in a position that he cannot afford..

I know you want this done SO Do I. and I am feeling better than ever before
this is coming to a close....

Also about the budget when the RV takes place they will open the 2011 budget
and then go to about April to approve the 2012 budget..... they need to pay
a lot of people....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

From AJ: Please do not ask for a link as this was emailed to me. I know this is from him by the signature in my email.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Your thoughts here are well settled except for one thing, the CBI does not have oil, that belongs to the people of Iraq. The CBI banks the money from the oil. The CBI makes its money from exchanging money such as through the exchanges you suggest. An RV would make that bank the wealthest bank in the world and we know who owns that. AJ

IQD4US wrote:Okay - gonna take a hit for this - but I have an opinion....maybe mine stinks:

2) With CBI having the highest foreign currency reserve they have EVER had - they do have the money to pay thier bills - non-issue And as long as they have oil they will continue to be able to pay their bills

3) CBI and CBI only will have the final say to date and rate. Shabibi is the one controlling the bank - and Iraq govenment will not get one fil more than what is in a budget.

4) Their constitution states if they do not have an approved budget - they use the one from the same month the year prior - and since that budget was higher the blocks and parliment have no reason to hurry up and change it.

I do agree with not getting caught up in a high starting rate. It is not logical to expect anything above 3.50 - and that would be a windfall. Shabibi has said he wants the Iraqi people to understand the change and belive in it. Do you think they will belive in it if suddenly the money they have in USD suddenly becomes worthless (.28)??

Shabibi also said he wanted to get rid of dollarization in Iraq - the best way to do this is to have a small difference in the rates, let them keep what value they had in the USD - and then show them INCREASING value over time. After 90 days they can have an increase - small again - but enough that the Iraqi's will feel an urgency to then turn in the rest of the USD - to "rid themselves of their oppressors" - and THEN the government will get along. (not really - ours doesn't either)

I believe if it does not show Tuesday morning - it will not show for another 30 days.

JMHO - any other thougths??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Im not a big randy fan either but at least this is positive news!

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:01 am

I'm not a big Randy fan either. Mostly because every time I wanted this to be done he has been a voice of reason. Just kind of makes you want to punch your teddy bear! He has been consistant though. I know he doesnt claim to have any intel, but only read the intel that is out there. That in itself is refreshing. You know, if you take the intel and put a little common sense towards it?....A lot of times the answer comes to you. When your common sense no longer has an argument?...Then you know the RV has come....

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 am

docmo wrote:I'm not a big Randy fan either. Mostly because every time I wanted this to be done he has been a voice of reason. Just kind of makes you want to punch your teddy bear! He has been consistant though. I know he doesnt claim to have any intel, but only read the intel that is out there. That in itself is refreshing. You know, if you take the intel and put a little common sense towards it?....A lot of times the answer comes to you. When your common sense no longer has an argument?...Then you know the RV has come....

Activate already rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 am

I, on the other-hand, am a huge Randy Koonce fan. I have read and listened to what he has had to say for a couple of years now. As far as I am concerned, he is the ONLY ONE that has been correct. While the GOOROOS in the know have been calling the RV day after day and month after month, Randy has said to go about your business, forget about what anyone else is saying.

He has consistently stated that the RV will NOT happen until the GOI is officially seated and the ministers are announced. Why does he say that? He says that because Shabibi said that. Shabibi wants all of the factions to be represented in parliament. He knows if he goes ahead and RVs before the Erbil agreement is implemented, they will have a dictator by the name of Maliki.

As far as the rate is concerned, Randy says $3.41. That is what is budgeted for 2011. He, on one call, said that it could go as high as $4.40 but he doubts it. I have always thought $3.86. There is a very small nagging thought in the back of my mind that says the higher rates of $7.00 to $9.00 could be true. If the world is, in fact, getting away from fiat money and going to an asset-based currency, then Iraq's currency would certainly be the most valuable in the world, just as Shabibi has stated.

The old-timers here and elsewhere that have done a lot of reading will remember that the IMF was (is) developing a new formula for valuating the currencies of all nations based on many, many factors not least of which are their natural resources. Who has more natural resources than Iraq? They have probably the most in quantity and the most accessible oil in the world. They have lots of other natural resources such as gold and minerals, not to mention the two rivers that run through Iraq.

Randy occasionally has a conference call. When he does, he will answer questions for three hours at a time. His answers are thoughtful and complete and not condescending. His conference calls are infrequent but if you have a chance to hear one of his calls, I think you will change your mind about him.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 am

Well i hope he is right about this week .

Back to top Go down

Post by Katieperryfan Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:41 pm

AJ, thanks for posting Randy Koonce, he is the only person (besides yourself) who appears to have no profit motive, advertising on websites, post rv assistance, etc. I was looking for his CC, and now know it was an email

OPENMIND, I know you have an openmind and I'm sure you're not just here to push Ron Paul....Randy has peeps in Kuwait and is very real (uses last name!) and he is realistic..

As for IQD4RV I'll take a shot, IMHO:

Read the contracts with IRAQ and EXXON/Mobil, Shell and Conoco; these are profit sharing deals but also service contracts; these Oil giants are helping develop the infrastructure for getting IRAQ from 3mil BPD to 12 mil BPD; employees must be paid for their work; security staff, housing, and materials must be paid for also, and not with OIL; also, many energy companies are here with same deals to harvest the natural gas that is currently just flaring and being lost...IRAQ is so dang rich in oil, gas and minerals it is scary...

GOI is not the same as the GOV of Iraq...CBI is owned by elite, ROTHSCHILDS, et al; like the Federal Reserve; (CBI/Shabibi has been pulling in the -000 dinar and paying pennies for it with US$; float is getting lower, RV/RI will happen); as for the GOI paying bills with OIL, at 3mil BPD that does not cover the budget for new services/employees that US used to provide for free (security, military, construction, etc), as well as development of infrastructure, electricity, water, power, etc. The old budget will not work and IRAQ is too rich in reserves and gas and minerals to go in debt; (it was zero as it was forgiven by all nations).

I'm quite sure that the IMF (set up by the US) will have final say of the RI/RV terms and price, as they are trying to get rid of the fiat currency system with the revalue of 150 world currencies..SHABIBI/CBI is doing his part to ensure that the currency float is as low as possible for CBI benefit; as for electronic dinar held by countries, if you know anything about the fractional reserve system, you know that the CBI cares little about "revaluing electronic dinar"; that is simply money made out of thin air, like a stock increase; the elite own the CBI, the FED and about 35 other central banks..its funny money, like the US's 15 trillion of debt

See response above.

I go along with Randy's $3.41 based upon the budget set. $1 to 1 dinar seems good too, but that may cause a lot of speculation buys from whales who know the value will rise to at least Kuwait's price.

Besides executing the CBI plan to perfection, SHABIBI is saving IRAQ as he believes it should be; research his Dad; his father was instrumental in keeping IRAQ alive as a great nation; SHABIBI sees 40% unemployment and rising inflation and wants the people to start working; he does not want them to be like KUWAIT and become instantly rich and not work; lots needs to be done in the country and hiring contractors to do everything is not SHABIBI's vision...he wants IRAQ to be strong and working AND rich...he is very prideful..IMHO

I believe it will show very soon, I just don't think the DINAR sites and Internet has helped this along...they want it to happen with little fan fare; I wish we would all go silent for a while, then it will show. Before February is my guess

GOD BLESS.

KatyPerryFan (she's single again!)
Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:10 pm

I like your stile katieperryfan, my thoughts completely!

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 pm

He has been consistent. He also seems to have a voice of reason, no hype, no gains, just makes sense. I hope he meant this Wed or Thurs. GO RV!!!!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Anytime is great and a few more days, no big deal... If everything is not done then it needs to be finished...

As much as we are in big hurry, I think Randy is correct so may as well enjoy the time, work on things that need to be done and before we know it the time will be here for our blessing.... Sooooooooo, happy New Years and have a wonderful

Randy Koonce Update 2012-happy-new-year-happy-new-year-2012_422_94954

From Peppermint Patti to our wonderful family at OOM..

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."

Last edited by Peppermint Patti on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A paragraph that was not mine was on my post???)
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Like aj would say...get er done!

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Ditto AJ...I like KatyPerryFans thoughts as well.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:03 pm

docmo wrote:I'm not a big Randy fan either. Mostly because every time I wanted this to be done he has been a voice of reason. Just kind of makes you want to punch your teddy bear! He has been consistant though. I know he doesnt claim to have any intel, but only read the intel that is out there. That in itself is refreshing. You know, if you take the intel and put a little common sense towards it?....A lot of times the answer comes to you. When your common sense no longer has an argument?...Then you know the RV has come....

docmo, you are wrong when you say Randy says he doesn't have any intel. As a matter of fact he states that he has the best source. He has told me who his source is, and "if true", then I would have to agree with him.

Here is the thing with Randy. He has always said that before we see the RV, we would need to see the ministers, and the power sharing in place. He has always stuck to that, unlike "ALL" the other gurus who given 100's of reasons, then go to a new one when those reasons don't pan out. He has said a handful of times that it looked really good, but Maliki refused to do what he has agreed to do. Well, all I know is we have not seen the two things he has said that needed to happen, and we have not seen the RV. We have however, have seen every date and guarantee from all the other gurus, that have all come to be a complete failure.

So, get away from the algorithms, IMF, the debts ceiling talks, the bank stories, the cash ins around the world, etc etc, and wait for the announcement, which hopefully we will see by the end of the week!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:13 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:What makes this Wednesday or Thursday any different from another? This is just another "guru" taking the "hit" so that there is an out if and when it doesn't happen according to the story of the week. I think I am going to write a song about pumping up the sales. Better yet, where can I apply for a job as a pumper? I can sling the stuff as good as anyone else!!!!

Your way off base here pal. Taking a hit for what??? "If it doesn't happen according to the story of the week"..???? Makes NO sense. Randy has always said not to listen to any of the rumors, as they are all BS. He has ALWAYS said to wait for the ministers, and the power sharing to show..
So, I'm not really sure where you are coming from with this post, as you have it 100% wrong.

Randy Koonce, a pumper??? LOL not a chance pal. Just a small amount of common sense will tell you that..

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:02 pm

I put Koonce right up there with the American contractor and Adam Montana!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm

war eagle wrote:I put Koonce right up there with the American contractor and Adam Montana!!!!!!

LOL...Now that's the funniest thing I have heard in my years of being invested!! LOL

who are you really??? TK? Poppy? Tony? LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Randy Koonce Update Empty Randy

Post by Truthtime Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Randy actually does have intel and his intel is better than most. Everytime someone has said RV, randy said no . We know some of his contacts and with that said I hope he is right on the wed thurs.

Truthtime

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Great post Perrykatyfan.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum