Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

+54
red man
fs747623
LookingAtTheHeavens
CarterB
1alaskan
elvishd1
spirit144
Gfussell
GivingGodTheGlory
Ponee
enceladus
bigdaddytim
khentges
Leliu5th
crawdaddy2x22
dinarstar
Jayzze
skappe
Rustedbolt
7freemom
godsfool713
slimpickens
Hecht
mabysomeday
P1b
Catherine
zerhourwriter
TNman
Azure
Kevind53
silkysand
k.siler
Searay 32
aubrey
dinarling77
TIMSTERS
Dinar4silver
Purpleskyz
Alchemist
nickd11
landcareunlimited
GoldPeg9
sandwedge
renny123
rick152
ibcraig0
openmind
Siaya
ou812
Jphil
DevaronDLH
PrudenceArt
ProDinar
topspin2
58 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? Empty COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

Post by topspin2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 am

Well it appears that we may have been had. I know for a fact that the destruction of the US is underway and has been for many years. The elite have taken about all the $ out of here that they can. The bills are being passed to allow the Military Inductrial Complex to control us all. The American people are catching on and its time to get out. It cost 3x the amount to buy dinar in smaller denominations. How can that be? Is a dinar not a dinar. They are sitting back and laughing as they fill our chatrooms with disinformation agents. These websites continue to grow,  more and more Guru's continue to pop up and the folks on these sites hinge on their every word. Where else could you continuously be so wrong yet have a following like they do. IT MAKES NO SENSE. So what does everyone say if the New Year comes and still no RV? How long do you listen to these folks and have belief in a currency that was approved for American consumption by GBUSH????   HELLO......I do enjoy the banter here, but I must say.....to see the belief system that most of you have in all these Guru's is something else. Now I am sure some are sincere, but most are working for either the dealers or the gov. Sorry to be the one to tell you.....There was a time when I thought we might get the crumbs from the RV, but as I have watched the worlds financial markets, its obvious that some have already reaped the benefits of the RV, but no crumbs for common folk. Heres to hoping :santa:  that the I am wrong.... Latest Info...

1. Dollar has lost 40%  

2. An orderly European collapse

3.A prolonged war is almost upon us with many trillions going to 603 companies

4.40% drop in real estate value

5.SS and Medicare will be taken apart

6.400 families split 23% of GDP

7. Heat resistant bacteria alive at 212 degrees

8. US is a Banana Republic

9. The US has been put out to pasture.

Some is obvious, some not. The movement of all of our industry to China is an easy one. If you were to wonder why....We are on our way out to pasture...Now that makes sense....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? Empty Re: COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

Post by topspin2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 am

Heck AJ, I hope you and your Nascar buddies are right and I am wrong. Boy do I....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? Empty Re: COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

Post by ProDinar Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 am

Hmmm, good points!!!
I wonder (thinking on what you said) if the RV is in place to keep us 6mil peoples minds off what is really going on in this Country, keep us thinking of riches instead of what our Government is doing & has done against us.

Crap, now they are going to read this & think I'm a terrorist, I do have a finger missing as well..... Dang it, double time for me.

affraid
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:59 am

The Main reason and for the devalue of the dinar was for america to buy the oil as cheap as possible. Now the US has 7 trillion dinars worth .00086 per dollar.

The US will force the rv to the highest amount possible. They will make money on the Rv, on the oil per barrell price of $32 selling for 100 and also on all the other currencies that they have fore-knowledge of them increasing in value. they will make money on all the other currencies as well as on gold silver, mineral etc that they know will go down (Short). If they did not make money on every transaction I would be disappointed. America then will pay down the debt increase the value of the dollar across the board and be sitting pretty to rule the world. Your best investment is to hold dollars as cash, short gold, short oil, buy dollars. Then when gold hits 800 buy as much as you can and sit. Buy land and seeds. Get ready for in the future to live off of the land and use your monies and secuirty in gold to help others survive with out taking the mark. Then wait and your treasures will be waiting for you and stored up in heaven

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Wow, people want to bail out of their investment! It makes me wonder why they really got into it. It never was a get rich quick scheme and it still is not. This may be the reason the message went out, do not invest your grocery money, or any money that you need for another thing in your life. Buy the Dinars if you can put them aside and let them do what ever they are going to do.
Its like a cake, once you create the batter and put it all in the oven its not up to you anymore. patience is called for, and like my mom used to say, "A watched pot never boils".
Add to this that many nations including the USA have trillions invested in this investment... if Iraq failed to do what the powers of this world know it will yet do, there would be no more Iraq... Why do you think Biden, Patreus and several other powerful people are in Iraq right NOW? Even Obama said , its time for them (Iraq) to shut up, and grow up...
Don't believe in information you cannot prove, no matter who says it.
Learn to believe in yourself!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 pm

The only thing my nascar buddies and I have in common is we are invested. My point was, you can cash in now and at least get most of your money back, does that make it a scam? No!

topspin2 wrote:Heck AJ, I hope you and your Nascar buddies are right and I am wrong. Boy do I....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:04 pm

The bottom line is, who ever is holding dinar when this thing comes full circle is the holders of the dinar and they (puppet masters) will go to any length to get you to sell before that takes palce. Go to okie oil man friends and member tails and read my peice called FIG agent 001 12/24/11 it tells the story! AJ

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14645-fig-agent-001-thoughts-12-24-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jphil Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Could this be a scam.............possibility. One of my bankers said it was. I still have hope that it is not.

Here's what the story is - The Bush clan gets a percentage of every dinar that is sold. So.......why are they going to let the dinar RV when they are making money without an RV. People need to stop buying the dinar and we may see what happens.

Jphil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:10 pm

AJAnderson wrote:The bottom line is, who ever is holding dinar when this thing comes full circle is the holders of the dinar and they (puppet masters) will go to any length to get you to sell before that takes palce. Go to okie oil man friends and member tails and read my peice called FIG agent 001 12/24/11 it tells the story! AJ

[url=http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14645-fig-agent-001-thoughts-12-24-11
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14645-fig-agent-001-thoughts-12-24-11[/quote[/url]]

P.S. 2nd bottom line is, it is only a scam if you allow it to be, meaning if you cash in now, before RV, you have lost money! Typical stock frustartion, rather than holding out when a stock plumets you sell and lose money, same difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:13 pm

I would like to see some proof of this quote, "The Bush clan gets a percentage of every dinar that is sold."

Jphil wrote:Could this be a scam.............possibility. One of my bankers said it was. I still have hope that it is not.

Here's what the story is - The Bush clan gets a percentage of every dinar that is sold. So.......why are they going to let the dinar RV when they are making money without an RV. People need to stop buying the dinar and we may see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 pm

I have never heard of any "Scams" that you can get most of your monies back, if one was to ever change their minds about it. Like myself, I have now a whole 25,000 IQD that I paid cash for over a period of time, now if this was a Scam could I get $21.00 back if I was to sell them? Scams make you lose all of your investment not just a little of it.

The only way bush & Clan can make off this, is if he was a dealer...

Jphil wrote:
Could this be a scam.............possibility. One of my bankers said it was. I still have hope that it is not.

ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:19 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:Wow, people want to bail out of their investment! It makes me wonder why they really got into it. It never was a get rich quick scheme and it still is not. This may be the reason the message went out, do not invest your grocery money, or any money that you need for another thing in your life. Buy the Dinars if you can put them aside and let them do what ever they are going to do.
Its like a cake, once you create the batter and put it all in the oven its not up to you anymore. patience is called for, and like my mom used to say, "A watched pot never boils".
Add to this that many nations including the USA have trillions invested in this investment... if Iraq failed to do what the powers of this world know it will yet do, there would be no more Iraq... Why do you think Biden, Patreus and several other powerful people are in Iraq right NOW? Even Obama said , its time for them (Iraq) to shut up, and grow up...

Ive been in this for six years, what do you consider long term.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 pm

AJ the scam is that the Dinar was never intended to RV....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Hello fellow dinar holders. I have been in the Philippines for one month doing ministry. Just returned. As I read this post today, I know there are MANY unanswered questions. As each passing year goes by, it does get harder to really believe we would see a miracle windfall we always were told was coming. As I finish seven years now, I wonder myself. I was in Africa in July 2007, when I was first told the Dinar WAS DONE, had RV'd. That was now almost five years ago. What Topspin just said, may make sense. HERE are TWO questions I have that no one has ever answered. FIRST, if this RV was imminent as we have been told daily for the past three years and ALL of 2011 daily, then WHY ARE BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dinar still be sold each month?? Where are all these dinar coming from? SHOULD NOT They be dried up by now in anticipation of an RV? Yet NEW dealers keep coming in, NEW BILLIONS shipped monthly. Makes NO sense. SECOND question, as I was in the Philippines, people were selling dinar IN THE MARKET PLACES to poor Filipino's waving BIG BILLS in hand as if it were the lottery. WHY are dinar being pumped in the markets of this poor nation? Will these poor Filipinos, who buy dinar with their pesos also become MILLIONAIRES? WHEN I see the dinar chain dry up, NO MORE TO SELL, then it might be possible to see an RV. God bless

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Scam - A dishonest scheme; a fraud.

That is the definition of scam. Its important to point out that every time a guru is questioned about a potential scam, they quickly marginalize the question by saying that since the Iraqi Dinar is the legitimate currency of Iraq, it is not a fraud or counterfeit. So if anyone is asking if the dinar is a scam, the answer is NO, unless you bought Dinar from a bad source.

Perhaps the question should be if the nexus between Dinar Dealers who sell a foreign currency at 40% markup, the 'intel' gatherers who claim a significant raise in value for the currency on a daily basis (a revaluation to be specific), and the owners of the Dinar websites who advertise for the dealers and provide a platform for the 'intel' gatherers, is a scam. It shouldn't be about if the Dinar itself is a fraud, but if the sale of Dinar at 40% markup and the daily claims of its revaluation is legitimate or just false hype (i.e. fraud)?

I really don't know the answer to this question, mainly because there isn't any hard core proof in my hand proving foul play...yet. LOL. While there are some bad apples in the game and there certainly is a whole lot of motive (profit!!!) to take advantage of desperate 'investors,' that still doesn't prove anything. I suppose the we will know if this is an honest altruistic attempt on part of those who claim to be doing us a favor by introducing us into Dinar 'investment,' only after a significant change in the value of the Dinar...whatever that change be. Go RV!!!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 pm

A following where people believe and continue to believe even when the person doing the talking is wrong most of the time???

Weather forecasters!!!!! Very Happy
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Here is a partial from a post I made earlier on this subject and here is the link to the entire post. Stay the course I believe this will eventually come to fruition...rick152

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14191-ok-lets-clear-this-up-once-and-for-all

First of all now that the troops are gone. NOT! They are in Kuwait,
and, Saudi Arabia and, the gulf. About as far away as it would take you
to drive from Baltimore to DC. (off traffic hours, LOL).

We already know that the U S spent 800 billion. Plus what ever else the U N, England, etc have spent.

Does anyone for any reason think that this plan would be allowed to self destruct before it is finished? Absolutely NOT I SAY!

Lets
take it that the PTB are in charge here for a minute. Like they're not!
Unless they collect then we won't. So that said no RV for us means no
RV for them. Think about it A RV will eventually show on forex, the CBI
or whatever, then we would all know. Before that happens they're dinar
are only worth what ours are. Right? 1170.

With all that said,
STILL does anyone think that all those powers are going to let this
thing go into the toilet? NOT A CHANCE. Now soon after?? Who knows
they might not care but before?

Now I say that O would never have
the strength to stop a dictator in Iraq but he will have no choice as
his strings would be pulled for him, and if any of you think not...think
again!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:16 pm

we will never know unless it revalues. If we are till here a year from now and no rv, it is definitely a scam!

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:41 pm

renny123 wrote:we will never know unless it revalues. If we are till here a year from now and no rv, it is definitely a scam!

Remember that some people have invested for 7+ years. They probably said the same thing as each year came and went, but many are still hanging in there, and good for them, because this has been a very strange ride. BTW, only 3-years for me now, and I couldn't imagine how the 7+ year investors feel right about now.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:51 pm

In reference to many more than just this post, I have noticed that there are Dark Force PLANTS on this site who are hired to place doubt, fear and false info into the minds of the majority of the members.

THIS IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE. Why? Because there is MUCH more LIGHT on here than Darkness.

So, if any are these (discordant) PLANTS, you might as well Cease & Desist! Your messages are NOT getting through to 99.99% of the OOM members.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:09 pm

I find it shocking how the general tone and tenor of posts have changed from positive to negative in just the last few days...and for what reason, because a SELF-IMPOSED deadline that is absolutely meaningless to Shabbibi and anyone else directly in control of the RI/RV????

Come on people, there is a great deal of encouraging REAL news out there and none of the misguided nonsense you read has any real bearing whatsoever on the Dinar. Aside from concerns over potential political unrest in Iraq, nothing has changed in the negative sense of the word. In fact, several important positive steps have been taken.

I genuinely believe the RI/RV is close. Why? Because read news and articles are reporting that issues neccessary to the RV are being checked off the list at seemingly breakneck speed.

Stay the course...and use common sense and your own critical thinking.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:24 pm

i will stay the course and see what happens, but there is always the possibility that it will never happen. That is why it is called and investment. People lose thousands every day in the stock market or playing the lottery. We could lose here as well, and we could win.If I lose, it was my choice to buy the dinar.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:28 pm

the only investment you can count on is a safe investment. That would be a secured Annuity bought from a large insurance company.I work for one of those companies, and nobody has lost. It just does not pay a big return and you have to hold on for a long time, but it is safe. Your principal is guaranteed.We bought dinar because it did not cost much and we are expecting a big return. Those are the chances we take when we invest in an investment that is not guaranteed or secured. I am willing to take my chance and cut my losses.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickd11 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Major Scam - Johnnywg keeps posting untrue statements. Just posted from other site that bank screens are blank not even reading 0.00. I checked the link he provided and dinar at .1170. I have seen and heard todays the day, next weeks the day, next months the day for over three years. Never going to RV. Iraq is a mess.

nickd11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Scam? Only if we allow ourselves to get carried away. Could it not deliver thousands times profit, sure. Scam? Depends on each individual.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey Alchemist....

You sure look good in gold!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? 2245507099COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:22 pm

The more and more information that comes out makes it APPEAR that the dinar is a way to get more American $ out of our hands. Boy these guys are smart....Take our industry/jobs, take our food, ruin our water, remold our childrens minds, Oh wait...Hegelian Dialectic...(In 1847 the London Communist League (Karl Marx and Frederick Engels) used Hegel's theory of the dialectic to back up their economic theory of communism. Now, in the 21st century, Hegelian-Marxist thinking affects our entire social and political structure. The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision. When we remain locked into dialectical thinking, we cannot see out of the box.) Now....Let go on to the Protocols of Zion...............................http://educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml

.....Now were cooking...Welcome to reality...Folks

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Oh wow, the beginning of the week and another "scam" posting!

Topspin2: I just spoke with my top secret contact and he agrees with you 100%, this Dinar thing is just a military plot to take over the world!

The following is Dinarbankers' policy on buying back Dinar:

"Our current buy rate for Dinar is between $880 and $840 per million depending on quantity, quality, current exchange rates, and DinarBanker.com inventory needs."

The most you would be paid for your Dinar via Dinarbanker is $880 per million.

Why not just sell your Dinar (if you have proper paperwork) to members of OOM for a price of $885 per million?

You would be paid more and the buyers would have to pay much less than purchasing through a broker! This sounds like a great fit!

After thirty seven months of hearing the "scam" nonsense, my general attitude is that everyone who thinks the Dinar is a scam, should immediately sell your Dinar and stop wasting your time with an investment scam!

Stop telling everyone this is a scam and simply sell your Dinar. Then you won't have to worry about being scammed.

If you are trying to convince others that they should join your scam conspiracy, can't you do us all a favor and start up a Dinar Scam website where you can all talk about the latest scam theories?

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:34 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:Wow, people want to bail out of their investment! It makes me wonder why they really got into it. It never was a get rich quick scheme and it still is not. This may be the reason the message went out, do not invest your grocery money, or any money that you need for another thing in your life. Buy the Dinars if you can put them aside and let them do what ever they are going to do.
THIS IS BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT MORE THAN THEY COULD AFFORD TO LOOSE ..JUST PUT IT IN A DRAWER AND FORGET ABOUT IT..
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Wow what an angry poster. The facts are what they are. Thats all.......Not telling anyone anything...Just data.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Topspin:

Simple fact.

People who believe they are being scammed, take all steps to stop being scammed.

If you in fact, felt that you were being scammed, you would not write about it, you would immediately sell your Dinar.

You are not willing to sell your Dinar, therefore you do not believe you are being scammed.

You simply want attention.

Simple.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:55 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Hey Alchemist....

You sure look good in gold!

Thanks, what can I say, gold suits me.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Darn you got me "pegged" GoldPeg9! I am a plant.....
a CATNIP plant.

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Bottom line be careful with your dough. Diversify investments. Live within your means.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:15 pm

STOP BUYING DINAR FORCE THEM TOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV[b]
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm

LOL...Did I just get called out...Wow...I thought that was against the rules....I would suggest you update your databank...Something you find may curb some of your anger......Its called KNOWLEDGE.....Just a thought....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:55 pm

I think some folks need some perspective...would anyone be ranting about the "destruction" of the all things if they had invested $ 500 - $ 1000 in their IRA Mutual Fund, and it was now worth 80% ???? NO WAY! Its the hoping and dreaming that you be a multi millionaire on a very minimal investment. None of us should have ever been a part of this...thank God you are...stay the course or don't...but good grief get some perspective !
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Danny DeVeto...''Other People's Money'' 1991...A great movie to watch. Think of Lawrence Garfield, President of Garfield Investments, as Iraq. You won't buy any more Dinar after watching this movie.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by k.siler Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:54 pm

we need some facts, where can we find facts not speculations.

k.siler

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:56 pm

k.siler wrote:we need some facts, where can we find facts not speculations.

Two factors to follow: Press releases & Articles pertaining to the investment. Never fails! :farao:
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Says who? Because, I disagree, if you have read every globalist document available to the public, which i have.

topspin2 wrote:AJ the scam is that the Dinar was never intended to RV....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:44 pm

renny123 wrote:the only investment you can count on is a safe investment. That would be a secured Annuity bought from a large insurance company.I work for one of those companies, and nobody has lost. It just does not pay a big return and you have to hold on for a long time, but it is safe. Your principal is guaranteed.We bought dinar because it did not cost much and we are expecting a big return. Those are the chances we take when we invest in an investment that is not guaranteed or secured. I am willing to take my chance and cut my losses.

Agreed with a slight modification. I am a licensed insurance agent, so know what I am saying. You are right, my only caveat would be that no investment is totally risk free. Every investment has some sort of risk, be it risk of loss as with the dinar, or risk of loss of value due to inflation outstripping interest rates.

Is there risk in the dinar? Yes, a lot of risk, that's why it's called speculation. You are rolling the dice that you will score big. The dinar may make us big returns it may make nothing, or the country could go down the toilet and we lose everything. Any of the above is possible, how likely? Thats for each of us to decide and invest accordingly. Like I tell my clients, "If I could say with a certainty what the rates or the market will do, we would not be sitting here talking." Roll your dice and take your chances, or get out and look for something safe.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Hey dinarling77 Neener Neener Very Happy
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:29 pm

I believe a "Scam" would best be described as something you buy into that has NO CHANCE of ever repaying you or coming to fruition, on the contrary the Iraq Dinar has a value both in country and in your hand. If you don't like owning it you can most likely sell it back to the dealers at 97% of whatever you paid for it. This one fact alone takes it aways from Scam and into the realm of an investment. Now most people in America are NOT investors and have little or no idea how the system works. there is a lot of unnecessary fear circulating about the Iraq Dinar and 99.999% of that fear is just that "fear" and fear alone, not based on truth, not based on fact, not even based on information.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:59 pm

In this particular instance a scam would be selling a currency to individuals who hope the currency will appreciate when in reality you know it will never happen. Instead you take all the money used to purchase this currency and put in your own bank account for your own personal use. You can loan it out, collect interest, and should these people want their money back you can return 80cents on their inventment dollar...Its a win win because there will always be more investors. Its a steady flow of income for years and years and..................................................

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:30 pm

topspin2 wrote:
"AJ the scam is that the Dinar was never intended to RV...."

If we are to believe Topspin's nonsense we must accept that:

1. According to Topspin's membership information, he has been involved in the IQD investment since at least July 25, 2011 (over 5 months)

2. During that period of time, he spent a large amount of time on this site (almost 160 posts).

3. If someone has been on this site for over five months, and posted roughly 160 times, it goes without saying that he has purchased Dinar

4. There is no reference in this postiing that Topspin has sold his Dinar.

5. Let's make this simple: If any of us really felt this was a scam, wouldn't you have sold your Dinar by now? In Topspin's case, he has spent months on this site, hasn't sold his Dinar. The issue is very simple, this is not about trying to prove that the IQD is a scam but simply to get attention.

For anyone new to the IQD investment. if Topspin really thought this was a scam, he would be long gone and so would his Dinars.

Sadly, Topspin is still hanging around with his Dinar's in hand.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Several people have said this and I have said it at least twice in the past: The way to make Iraq RV its currency is to STOP buying it.
Every dime we give to these people only goes to support their BS... NOT buying their Dinars any further will make then have to take the final step which is to RV the currency or starve.
Iraq wins every time someone in the world gets greedy, has to have more, more, more...
These people have been playing the Con game for centuries, its in their blood and their history... We need to stop playing their game.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:20 am

Scam - A dishonest scheme; a fraud.

That is the definition of scam. Its important to point out that every time a guru is questioned about a potential scam, they quickly marginalize the question by saying that since the Iraqi Dinar is the legitimate currency of Iraq, it is not a fraud or counterfeit. So if anyone is asking if the dinar is a scam, the answer is NO, unless you bought Dinar from a bad source.

Perhaps the question should be if the nexus between Dinar Dealers who sell a foreign currency at 40% markup, the 'intel' gatherers who claim a significant raise in value for the currency on a daily basis (a revaluation to be specific), and the owners of the Dinar websites who advertise for the dealers and provide a platform for the 'intel' gatherers, is a scam. It shouldn't be about if the Dinar itself is a fraud, but if the sale of Dinar at 40% markup and the daily claims of its revaluation is legitimate or just false hype (i.e. fraud)?

I really don't know the answer to this question, mainly because there isn't any hard core proof in my hand proving foul play...yet. LOL. While there are some bad apples in the game and there certainly is a whole lot of motive (profit!!!) to take advantage of desperate 'investors,' that still doesn't prove anything. I suppose the we will know if this is an honest altruistic attempt on part of those who claim to be doing us a favor by introducing us into Dinar 'investment,' only after a significant change in the value of the Dinar...whatever that change be. Go RV!!!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 am

We all have had emotions like the roller coaster, times of elation and times of despair. I have been involved for nearly three years. I have seen the prognosticators state over and over that it will RV tomorrow, Tuesday through Thursday, Sunday afternoon at 5:00 pm when the forex opens and on and on.

What I have learned through this process is the fact (something believed to be true or real) that not one of these people have any more facts (something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed) than most of the people that read these posts. If it were otherwise, we would have already had the RV as they have stated over and over.

Does this make it a scam? No, not in my opinion. I don't have explanations for how they keep selling the dinars when they are about to RV other than to say that currency dealers sell and buy currencies. That is what they do. They will continue to sell dinars after the RV takes place, albeit at a higher rate.

As far as the Bush clan receiving dollars on an on-going basis, who knows? It seems that everyone wants to attach some sort of of conspiracy to everything that is said and done. That is not to say that there is not a dark side and things are being manipulated every day. I'm absolutely sure that is true.

I got off subject again. Scam? As I said, I have been involved for nearly three years. I go all the way back to Currency Chatter when Enorrste was on the site nearly every day. Steve Norris, in my opinion, is brilliant. He wrote a book about the dinar, the process, and why the RV must take place. He did not sell this book, it was free for all to read. He posted it chapter by chapter on the site during this period.

Do I think it is a scam? No! I have added dinars to my holdings as I have been able to do so. Now, if everyone will just sell their dinars leaving me with the only outstanding dinars in existence, then mine should be worth a billion dollars per dinar. OK, everyone go sell.

I do have empathy for the people that have to sell because they have no food otherwise. They may not be able to hold out. Those that can hold off selling back but go ahead and sell are the ones that, I think, will be saying someone talked me into believing that the dinar RV was a scam. Oh, how I wish I had not read that post.

Hold on if you can. Faint heart never won fair lady...or in this case RV.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum