Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Open letter to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Open letter to Iraq

+9
abby ann
gazza
zerhourwriter
openmind
Kevind53
clayf
Leliu5th
Jayzze
rick152
13 posters

Go down

Open letter to Iraq Empty Open letter to Iraq

Post by rick152 Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Dear President Talibini, PM maliki, and Dr Shabibi,

Speaking for myself and others here in America. (of course not all) We here are very proud and happy for the great efforts you have been making in the establishment of your fledging government. We do realize that you have been through one heck of a time in this endeavor.

We are so happy for you to have stayed the course to remove yourselves from the tyranicle turmoil you and, the citizens of Iraq, have endured for far too many years. In fact generations. This will undoubtly go down in history, as one of the greatest feets performed by a people in near the last 250 years.

There are many of us here in America who have followed your progress. It may not be known to you but this is true. Even though we have differences in our, religious beliefs, customs and, outlooks on life, we are still only seperated by less than 1% in our DNA. We just like you are just human. Seperated from the rest of life on this earth by abilities only a short time ago in the overall reality of life itself that were unimaginable, and still we are the same.

Although we here, do not realize yet all the differences we still care and feel your pain and, enjoy your pleasures. This I say is in the vast majority of People in all walks of life. I personally like to say, we are all in the same house, just different bedrooms.

This time of year here in America (for the most part) is held in the spirit of giving and rejoicing in the birth of Jesus Christ, That is the entire basis for this letter and nothing more. So here is to you wishing God speed in all of your future endeavors and, the furtherance of the growth and prosperity of your country.

Rick
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Iraq Empty Re: Open letter to Iraq

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:54 pm

here is my take and this is in honor of a neighbors son jose baez who gave his life for there alledged freedom to mr maliki we the people of the us has given up many ives of our service men and woman for your so called freedom we have given you billons of dollars in money all kinds of equiptment besides tech and med help you wanted our help with the un wto and imf as well as other issues for your country ll you had to do is one thing to help your people as well as countries around the world what do you do nothing you could not care about anything except your goal and irans goal to ruin your country lastly when you came to the us to seek o help and big busisness you could not even go toto ft bragg to honor our troops i have more to say but
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Nice, very nice.....now RV the currency so we can start making our lives easier Very Happy

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Subject: Open letter to Iraq Today at 4:35 pm.... what is this 4 anyway. you know it will merely go in the trash..just saying
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:52 pm

clayf wrote:Subject: Open letter to Iraq Today at 4:35 pm.... what is this 4 anyway. you know it will merely go in the trash..just saying

So your suggestion would be to write a negative, rude letter?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Open letter to Iraq 2805820865  Open letter to Iraq 2805820865  Open letter to Iraq 2805820865  Open letter to Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:55 am

The part about rejoicing in common brotherhood on the occasion of Christmas is great.

The rest of the letter is an insult to the intelligence of those to whom it is addressed and portrays an inflammatory interpretation of Iraqi history. LOLOLOL!!!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:13 am

Are you really sending this?

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 am

openmind wrote:
The part about rejoicing in common brotherhood on the occasion of Christmas is great.

The rest of the letter is an insult to the intelligence of those to whom it is addressed and portrays an inflammatory interpretation of Iraqi history. LOLOLOL!!!

First of all No I am not sending. This is meerly a show of the type of (in general) people who live in America.

I saw your reply earlier and did refrain from commenting because of the stupidity in which it appeared to me. Now you seem to wish to sort of pick a fight. Well Not happening. As far as your comment about this being a kind of insult...I will say this you have not a clue about the people or they're past delima's and no clue about who they are or what they face in the future. Appears that you could care less so Back off...and wallow in your ignorance.

The post was to express the benevolence of the season here and acknowledge they're (with combined efforts of many around the world) accomplishments. Have a good evening...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:14 am

rick152 wrote:
First of all No I am not sending. This is meerly a show of the type of (in general) people who live in America.

I saw your reply earlier and did refrain from commenting because of the stupidity in which it appeared to me. Now you seem to wish to sort of pick a fight. Well Not happening. As far as your comment about this being a kind of insult...I will say this you have not a clue about the people or they're past delima's and no clue about who they are or what they face in the future. Appears that you could care less so Back off...and wallow in your ignorance.

The post was to express the benevolence of the season here and acknowledge they're (with combined efforts of many around the world) accomplishments. Have a good evening...rick152

Relax bro. Not trying to 'pick a fight.' Personally I thought the letter was funny. I TOO THOUGHT THE PART ABOUT CELEBRATING UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD ON THE OCCASION OF CHRISTMAS WAS GREAT.

I just felt that writing to Iraqi officials and insulting their intelligence and the collective history of their country was kind of funny.

Regarding my acumen concerning the history, culture, religion, politics, and evolution of the Middle East, I assure you I am well read. I didn't stop reading after finishing the Bible. LOL!!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:05 am

I would have to agree with openmind... (must be a blue moon out tonight huh openmind Wink

This seems like a letter that would be written by a child to a child. Like high school student maybe.

Anywho... If you're not gonna send it, and even if you were, what is the point of this thread?

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:05 am

Zerohourwriter, tis a glorious day indeed! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friend.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gazza Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:55 am

just all donky dust this is starting to look bad for me anyway its hard to go on bleaveing in lies

gazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:43 am

Not a dumb letter, nothing special perhaps, but I do not see anything there that I would call dumb or insulting. No, it's not written in legal or political form, it's too unambiguous for that.

Let's keep things friendly and polite. I suggest before you post anything you read it, out loud if necessary, and ask yourself how you would feel if you were receiving it. If everyone did that before pressing send, the lives of the Mods would be a whole lot easier.

gazza, keep the faith. This will come to pass, hopefully soon. Don't let the neggie nellies get you down, I suspect some of them would criticize God Himself if He came down with a date and rate. Just stay the course, and wait patiently, this is IMHO not an if, but a when.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Open letter to Iraq 2805820865  Open letter to Iraq 2805820865  Open letter to Iraq 2805820865  Open letter to Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:26 am

KEVIND53 DON'T EAT THE WIDGETS,MY DADDY SAID THEY MIGHT GIVE ME PILES IF YOU EAT TO MANY. Open letter to Iraq 1261280965 Open letter to Iraq 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Whoa! Who is eating widgets!?!? No, no!
:nono:
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:47 am

ponee wrote:Whoa! Who is eating widgets!?!? No, no!
:nono:

Sometimes, I just can't help myself, and it happens...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:51 am

You know, they do look a little bit like yellow M & M's! Are they sweet? Are they yummy? Shhh don't tell Miske, but I think her relatives are on the menu.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:56 am

I won't tell Miske about eating the widget.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Very yummy, and quite versatile, you can eat them on the half shell, fried, baked, grilled ... as long as yhou don't overcook them, they are delish!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
clayf wrote:Subject: Open letter to Iraq Today at 4:35 pm.... what is this 4 anyway. you know it will merely go in the trash..just saying

Kevind53, How many times did you get in the back of a van with some stranger just because he said he had something nice for you? Perhaps you enjoy being abused? Some people are more realistic and cautious.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Open letter to Iraq 437791839 Open letter to Iraq 437791839 Open letter to Iraq 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Very yummy, and quite versatile, you can eat them on the half shell, fried, baked, grilled ... as long as yhou don't overcook them, they are delish!

See, here ya go. Here is your Widget eater! affraid I've been warning you all for weeks about Kevind53, Widget eater, but would anybody listen? .........NO. :shock: So if any of those Widgets disappear off the menu, you'll know whom to suspect. Suspect Just sayin'

:geek: :bball: 👅 Razz 8) ☀ Open letter to Iraq 1815401988 Open letter to Iraq 252703917 Open letter to Iraq 1839924927 Open letter to Iraq 203646764

P.S. -- Catherine's not gonna be happy.......

Open letter to Iraq Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Open letter to Iraq Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:14 pm

But they are soooo sweeeeet like yellow M & M's

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:19 pm

And vesatile! 🙇

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Bruno wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:

Kevind53, How many times did you get in the back of a van with some stranger just because he said he had something nice for you? Perhaps you enjoy being abused? Some people are more realistic and cautious.

My point is no one was abused, someone took the time to think about and write a polite and positive letter only to be trashed for doing it. Clayf's comments were impolite and uncalled for. As I always say, take the time to read what you write and ask yourself how you would feel if you were the recipient.

No one was abused, if you had read the original post it was an open letter to the Iraqi people. So tell me Bruno, how have they abused us, or you? It was a nice letter written in the spirit of the season, nothing more, nothing less.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Kevin53, Thank you for getting it...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 pm

rick152 wrote:Kevin53, Thank you for getting it...rick152

Rick152: I was watching your post and the comments made about it. Your original sentiment seemed to be from the heart. Didn't matter to me whether you planned to mail it to anyone "over there" or not. You spent some time thinking about it, put together a perfectly literate essay, and you have every right to post it here. It wasn't a waste of time at all, nor was it intended as an insult. JMO, but I appreciate that you put it together.

We got a little silly as a side note, but that's usually just an attempt to derail building tensions. Didn't mean to diminish the sincerity of your post. (But you do have to keep an eye on kevind53 ... He's always trying to round up a batch of Widgets for dinner!)

Open letter to Iraq Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Open letter to Iraq Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum