Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS"

5 posters

Go down

CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" Empty CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS"

Post by DINARWINIAN Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Our Constitution is being eroded with every created crisis!

NEWS BRIEF: "'Super Congress': Debt Ceiling Negotiators Aim To Create New Legislative Body", Huffington Post, July 24, 2011

"WASHINGTON -- Debt ceiling negotiators think they've hit on a solution to address the debt ceiling impasse ... Create a new Congress."

Just when I think I have heard of all the crazy schemes by which the Elite can take our Constitutional freedoms away, another even crazier scheme emerges. In this case, our Constitutional Congress may be superceded by a smaller Congressional body, which is guaranteed to be exceedingly powerful and very unaccountable to the average American citizen. Listen:

"This 'Super Congress', composed of members of both chambers and both parties, isn't mentioned anywhere in the Constitution, but would be granted extraordinary new powers ... legislation to lift the debt ceiling would be accompanied by the creation of a 12-member panel made up of 12 lawmakers -- six from each chamber and six from each party."

Why would this kind of idea even be attractactive our top political leadership? Simple, really. Twelve lawmakers are easier to control than 535. But, then, when you read of the political authority with which this "Super 12 Congress" is going to be given, your hair will start to curl and your heart may go into the early stages of cardiac arrest!

"Legislation approved by the Super Congress ... would then be fast-tracked through both chambers, where it couldn't be amended by simple, regular lawmakers, who'd have the ability only to cast an up or down vote. With the weight of both leaderships behind it, a product originated by the Super Congress would have a strong chance of moving through the little Congress and quickly becoming law. "

Surely, this kind of proposal has to be the brainchild of those dastardly Liberal Democrats who care nothing for the Constitution and for our freedoms, right? Surely no Conservative Republican could support this concept? Wrong!

"House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) has made a Super Congress a central part of his last-minute proposal ... Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and his counterpart Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.)...." also have taken leadership positions on this issue.

Therefore, as we have stated many times before, there is no difference whatsoever between Democrat and Republican party leadership, as they both are equally committed to the Plan of the Global Elite for the absolute dictatorship of the New World Order.

DINARWINIAN

Back to top Go down

CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS" Empty Re: CREATION OF A "SUPER CONGRESS"

Post by Shipleysdonuts Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 pm

That my friends is the real reason behind this debt farce.

Shipleysdonuts

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Calm yourself Yago, these Elites are more like sharks that have been landed on a whaling ship, they are in their last ditch throes of financial death. As the Shark it/they are still dangerous but their time is up. Just step back and let them end, a new way is at hand. never surrender to fear and anything that reeks of it.

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawaii Rainbow Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Superslippery Slope.
Hawaii Rainbow
Hawaii Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawaii Rainbow Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Barack Oblahblah and John Blamer's days in power are numbered.
Hawaii Rainbow
Hawaii Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by dojiman Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 pm

As an Independent, I have equal disdain for both parties as they tend to love their party ideology more than they love America. But you got to give the Republicans credit for having balls. They have taken their single, one horse platform/issue of no taxes and applied it to every situation. And nobody has called them on the fact that their policies caused the financial meltdown of 08 to present.

Hey, I did very well under those policies but I realize that while they were good for me, they were bad for America. This debacle/debate is actually good for America as more people get fed up with party politics and joint the Independent ranks.

dojiman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum