Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video

4 posters

Go down

Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video Empty Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video

Post by ymoilman Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video

Posted By: Susoni
Date: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011 11:40:14
From CGI's Anonanoids: What is CGI? CGI is Rumor Mill News readers Forum.
on Dec 23, 2011

Emergency Broadcast December 23rd, 2011 • 4:00 PM Thermonuclear war may breakout before the end of 2011. From LaRouche Update
As the world sits on the eve of the looming breakout of thermonuclear war and economic meltdown, Lyndon LaRouche made an emergency international broadcast, calling for immediate action to remove Barack Obama from office, by purely constitutional means, as the only act which can guarantee the avoidance of a global nuclear holocaust in the very near term.

RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1yIWOiDMZw&feature=g-all-u&context=G2b97b2dFAAAAAAAAGAA

ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video Empty Re: Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 pm

What in the world is going on in the mind of this guy?

Too much coffee, to much paranoia, abused childhood...??????

All the world is trying to find balance... center... peace.
It is not going to come about by scaring the crap out of people, or by accusing people of heinous acts.
Yes we are in trouble all over the world but no one sane or even close to sane wants a nuclear war.
The most serious problems Man has on this planet is his unwillingness to recognise that he is only a member of a global family and every person on ths planet is part of that single family. Hate , prejudice, racism, borders, religions, nationalities... all are but feeble excuses to avoid the real problem... the EGO self that is always superior to everyone else!
God only created ONE humanity, ONE family... and just because we all live in different lands, or have different colored skin, or speak different languages or have different forms of worship... none of this make you are I any better or worse than anyone else, and when we all get that message and believe it then and only then will we have peace on this Earth.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video Empty Re: Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video

Post by happywelshguy Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 pm

C'Mon Now..

We Really, Really, Really, need to see this on Xmas Eve.

Not!....

Rolling Eyes

ymoilman wrote:Lyndon LaRouche Update - !! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3 - video

Posted By: Susoni
Date: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011 11:40:14
From CGI's Anonanoids: What is CGI? CGI is Rumor Mill News readers Forum.
on Dec 23, 2011

Emergency Broadcast December 23rd, 2011 • 4:00 PM Thermonuclear war may breakout before the end of 2011. From LaRouche Update
As the world sits on the eve of the looming breakout of thermonuclear war and economic meltdown, Lyndon LaRouche made an emergency international broadcast, calling for immediate action to remove Barack Obama from office, by purely constitutional means, as the only act which can guarantee the avoidance of a global nuclear holocaust in the very near term.

RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1yIWOiDMZw&feature=g-all-u&context=G2b97b2dFAAAAAAAAGAA

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:20 pm

The fact that this is being publicized reduces the possibility it will happen. Be of good cheer!

"What in the world is going on in the mind of this guy?"

Hmmm...

At some level, I think some of the false flag hype gets folks suspicious, looking around, perhaps (as a psyop) has prevented further acts.

The other side of that is to scare the poop out of folks, shut them down and marginalize their voices.

LaRouche is usually more fact based, but that can also make a better lie. I have not listened to or examined that material, and may not till after the 25th. So, I am speaking in generalities.

There are others that I have concluded are purely disinformation agents. I have not yet put Linden in this caregory. So, I wonder what's really beneath this. If some in the mountain received intel that looked fishy, it seems logical that they could use various channels to get the word out. If someone wanted to do something like launch a nuke, it would verify such claims if it happened after such a warning and mobs would storm the HOUSE. So maybe it is a calculated effort to prevent. Maybe it's just bull snot. But why would LaRouche risk damaging his rep if it weren't important?

Just a hypothetical situation...

Avoiding debate, lets just pretend 9/11 was an inside job.
Now pretend patriots found the plans two weeks ahead and used channels to get the word out.
Now two things would happen:
1 - they would cancel the operation
2 - they would carry it out

If 2 happened, they would have a hard time explaining why they weren't alert, given the alert from citizens.

Make sense?

Or am I a conspiracy kook?

I don't know what I don't know, just considering the purpose of some of this stuff...

How about that legislation related to the FEMA camps we've been hearing about for four years?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum