Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION

Go down

REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION Empty REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION

Post by godsfool713 Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-u-s-collected-incredibly-sensitive-biometric-info-on-10-of-iraqi-population/

REPORT: U.S. COLLECTED ‘INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE’ BIOMETRIC INFO ON 10% OF IRAQI POPULATION Retinal-Scan_Army-620x410

Even though the last of the U.S. troops have pulled out of Iraq, Wired reports that the U.S. collected a significant amount of specific biometric information from Iraqis for a database that will continue to be used in establishing who is a good guy or bad guy.

Wired’s Danger Room reports that the database with “incredibly sensitive information” formed over several years and containing about 3 million Iraqis will remain U.S. property. Troops collecting the information used scanning devices to capture digital copies of retinas and thumb prints, among other things.

Wired has more on how the information was used during the war:

Some Iraqis got their unique identifiers recorded because they were suspected insurgents on their way to detention centers. Residents of violent cities like Fallujah would only get to return home from travel if they showed U.S. troops an ID card complete with biometric data. Iraqis underwent iris scans when they wanted to join the police. So did Iraqis who worked on U.S. bases.
It was all part of an effort to answer the war’s most vexing challenge: distinguishing insurgents from Iraqi civilians. And that effort isn’t going away, even after the war technically ended. It’ll be part of U.S. counterterrorism missions for a long time to come.
“Certainly, if someone was in another country or another place and showed up somewhere, we’d compare information to see if it’s someone we had info on,” [Army Maj. T.G.] Taylor explains. For instance, “if they show up in Afghanistan, we collect biometric data [on the individual, maybe] we don’t see them there. But we run it through this database and we see them show up.”
Now that the U.S. has pulled out, the database will still be used. Wired reports that biometric information has also been collected from Afghan citizens:

“We have this information, and rather than cull through it all and say ‘bad guy, good guy, bad guy, good guy, it’s better to just keep it, because that would be very time consuming,” Taylor says. “Biometric data was collected on people who worked on the bases. You’re a good guy; you worked here. It’s not like we’re collecting [data] on an enemy.”
Wired reports that the Iraqi database is being held at Central Command and that Iraqi citizens wanting to access information could potentially do so through the U.S. embassy in Iraq.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum