Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM

+27
LookingAtTheHeavens
madaussie
Angel798
royalheir
Catherine
GoldPeg9
Big Mike
AZ41
jbish422
Horizon
ADMIN
Azure
zerhourwriter
707RV
abby ann
premaprana
Ponee
Ammonite
elvishd1
ETFlash
ponygal
burgess
Potato Head
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
SEBtopdog
Alchemist
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 Empty Re: Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Angel798 wrote:Try to remove the unrelated topics .. Politics, Nasara stuff is not dinar ... folks should start up there own forum for that somewhere else... JMHO

Goodness! If you think these are not related to the Dinar RV - I wonder where you have been in keeping up with the news above AND below ground......

The Forum is called: OKIE OIL MAN AND FRIENDS. Then there are a myriad of main topics a person can post related subjects under. If I counted right - there are 31 headings that don't have the word Dinar in them.

Click on Okie Oil Man Heading and you will see them ALL. How many do you see that are JUST for Dinar - subject?

There would be virtually nothing on here if all that was discussed was the Dinar.

Would be very boring too.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 Empty Re: Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM

Post by madaussie Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:39 pm

i think that the blatant use of this site to promote politics [namely ron paul] should not be allowed.open mind is backing a losing horse and why should we have to look at ron pauls face as his avatar,bad form.my other concern is one of spelling and gramatical errors in the posts on this forum.if we all tried to be as correct as possible then the misinformation posts from overseas would stand out like a sore thumb.lastly,is there a competition going on to see who can hold the title of most posts by the time the rv occurs?i see numerous posts that say only "go-rv" that seem designed to bolster someones post count.some of the mods seem to be involved in this.ok i'll get off my soap box now.happy new year to all.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 pm

The spelling errors are just something that you need to look past since the dumbing down of our schools began a few decades back. Youth are no longer able to spell properly as they are purposely kept stupid. Ask anyone under twenty (except maybe the home schooled) any question about history, geography, etc. and you will see this is correct. Really sad.

But maybe this site could add a spell check to the above buttons so the spelling police do not need to be so vigilant or offended.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 2245507099Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

btw... I could not help to notice the lack of capital letters in your post. Would that be one of the grammatical errors that you refer to? lol Very Happy

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 2245507099Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Big Mike wrote:Ban all people who cry other people are being negative, if they cant handle other peoples opinion they need to sale all there dinar and leave this investment to the adults..

Why in the world would the hopeful and positive people sale their dinar? If anything, the negative people should sale their dinar and leave the intel site if they can't handle the intel.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:18 pm

capital letters do not have the same meaning on computers as they do on paper. sale their dinar?how about "sell their dinar"------i think you're correct about the dumbing down of the schools-----lowest common denominator.Laughing
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:22 pm

I was just teasing with you so thanks for getting it. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:25 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
Big Mike wrote:Ban all people who cry other people are being negative, if they cant handle other peoples opinion they need to sale all there dinar and leave this investment to the adults..

Why in the world would the hopeful and positive people sale their dinar? If anything, the negative people should sale their dinar and leave the intel site if they can't handle the intel.

You may want to re-read what I said, I was speaking of the people who cry, I don't think people who know this will happen are the ones crying,its the people who have to hear one-sided opinions... if your positive person you dont need to hear positivity from everything you read...

because someone has an opinion you dont like does not mean that person is negative...

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 3091836158 Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 2211252749 Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:35 pm

madaussie wrote:capital letters do not have the same meaning on computers as they do on paper. sale their dinar?how about "sell their dinar"------i think you're correct about the dumbing down of the schools-----lowest common denominator.Laughing

omg I made a mistake, that means I am stupid "REALLY". how many mistakes you make in life.. so when you make a mistake whats that make you??

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 3091836158 Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 2211252749 Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 pm

I believe that the vast majority of the members of OOM, signed up because of their interest in the Iraqi Dinar.

I believe that this site is weaker today than when the site began because of the vast array of topics that are promoted by specific members.

I come to this site for information on the IQD.

I don't care to hear about anyones political views on this site. If I want to discuss politics, I can go to hundreds of sites for my political fix.

I don't care to hear about anyones religious views on this site. If I want to discuss religion, I can go to hundreds of sites for my religion fix.

I would simply like to see this site, stick to the IQD and leave the religion and politics was another site.

Then again, what would some of this sites biggest posters write about without religion and politics.

JMHO
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:49 pm

purpleskyz wrote:btw... I could not help to notice the lack of capital letters in your post. Would that be one of the grammatical errors that you refer to? lol Very Happy

....or paragraph breaks....

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:51 pm

madaussie wrote:capital letters do not have the same meaning on computers as they do on paper.

???? huh? Really?scratch

I don't think I will EVER get over this comment.

lol! Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM - Page 2 3973136183

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Big Mike wrote:
madaussie wrote:capital letters do not have the same meaning on computers as they do on paper. sale their dinar?how about "sell their dinar"------i think you're correct about the dumbing down of the schools-----lowest common denominator.Laughing

omg I made a mistake, that means I am stupid "REALLY". how many mistakes you make in life.. so when you make a mistake whats that make you??

Don't worry. He is just an old crabby man that makes bad analogies. I agree with you about what people can handle. People need to stop being whiny about negativity, and the people they are complaining about, should stop being so harsh and accusatory to the intel providers. It's okay to question them, but there are better ways to do that then what I've seen.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:I believe that the vast majority of the members of OOM, signed up because of their interest in the Iraqi Dinar.

I believe that this site is weaker today than when the site began because of the vast array of topics that are promoted by specific members.

I come to this site for information on the IQD.

I don't care to hear about anyones political views on this site. If I want to discuss politics, I can go to hundreds of sites for my political fix.

I don't care to hear about anyones religious views on this site. If I want to discuss religion, I can go to hundreds of sites for my religion fix.

I would simply like to see this site, stick to the IQD and leave the religion and politics was another site.

Then again, what would some of this sites biggest posters write about without religion and politics.

JMHO

If the site makes revenue from the amount of visitors, then it would make no sense to alienate a percentage of the visitors if they aren't causing problems. JMHO
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Hope you will keep the variety of topics, as that provides a more interesting site. I like the info on the dinar of course, and I really like the peeps, but it doesn't take long to peruse the subject. After looking through the dinar info, then I want something else to read or watch and something else is always available here. Same applies to the various opinions allowed to air, provides for a more interesting site.

As for the spell check suggestion, probably not a bad idea, as poor spelling, etc. seems to annoy a good number of people.☀

Last edited by pgo on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : running of two words together OMG glad I caught that!)
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by okiegroupie Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:36 pm

ONE small favor: could you please fix English on Marquee - Prayer Changes Things or Prayers Change Things.
Love this site and plan to return daily post RV.
Thanks for everyone's energy on OOM!
Happy New Year!

okiegroupie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm

site is good funny and sometimes even imformative i thought it was suppose to be about dinars and it has been getting more political and reglious which is okay but maybe you should have a separate section for both and keep one for dinars
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:12 pm

I have been looking at that marquee ever since i started visiting this site and was wondering to whom i should draw attention concerning PRAYERS/CHANGES. Please correct to one or the other.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum