Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM

+27
LookingAtTheHeavens
madaussie
Angel798
royalheir
Catherine
GoldPeg9
Big Mike
AZ41
jbish422
Horizon
ADMIN
Azure
zerhourwriter
707RV
abby ann
premaprana
Ponee
Ammonite
elvishd1
ETFlash
ponygal
burgess
Potato Head
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
SEBtopdog
Alchemist
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Empty Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 pm

The title says it all. We are in the process of a transition, however, this is somewhat complicated by the holidays and everybodies schedule. None-the-less, please share feedback to help us improve. If you would like to share your story of how OOM has been a benefit to you, please do so on the thread, "Please share your feedback - how has OOM been a benefit to you?" This is also in the general section at:
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14507-please-share-your-feedback-how-has-oom-been-a-benefit-to-you#92310

Last edited by Alchemist on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Empty Re: Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Oh, Peeps ..... Surely you must have some suggestions for improvement. It's not often someone puts out the invitation for your input. Thanks, Alchemist, for doing that.

Until I got my new whiz-bang laptop computer at home I was disgruntled about the lack of dancing widgets, but now I know the problem was in my equipment. So I can't even complain about that. I'm still thinking, though, and maybe I'll come up with something. scratch How 'bout you?

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Empty Re: Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 pm

I have a suggestion.....

Why not allow those that have a different opinion than the gurus, to question (respectfully of course) what was posted by them without being labled a basher?

I for one am a seeker of truth and to question is my nature. I am sure that I am not alone on this point. This nature allows me to question politics, religion, and others will the purpose of learning. When I read things that I feel are blatently wrong I would like to feel that I have the freedom of speech to say so. The way I see this... it is called dialog.

Everything else such as format and content is awesome and I would not change any of that.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2245507099Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:28 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I have a suggestion.....

Why not allow those that have a different opinion than the gurus, to question (respectfully of course) what was posted by them without being labled a basher?

I for one am a seeker of truth and to question is my nature. I am sure that I am not alone on this point. This nature allows me to question politics, religion, and others will the purpose of learning. When I read things that I feel are blatently wrong I would like to feel that I have the freedom of speech to say so. The way I see this... it is called dialog.

Everything else such as format and content is awesome and I would not change any of that.

You are always welcome to question ... just keep it polite. Where we come in is when a person "speaks" with disrespect. I find as long as I speak like I would want to be spoken to, I do OK. For example, I could say I strongly disagree with your statement about being censored for disagreeing with the gurus, or I could say what kind of an idiot are you!!! Only a moron would think that you would be censored for disagreeing with the gurus! OK, a little over the top (not much), but you get my point ... the former is OK, the latter is not. Suspect

Actually I enjoy the give and take, and I think most find it valuable.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2805820865  Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2805820865  Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2805820865  Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:56 pm

First let me say, I am very thankful to Miskebam for putting this site together and for all of the mods/admins that help her keep it running.

That said, I have been reluctant to post something on this thread since it was put up for fear of being bashed and ripped apart. It happens all to often on this site (and many others). Heck you cant even go to the blue mans site and say anything thats on your mind because you'll get banned instantly.
Its NOT the mods/admins fault on this site, its just people act foolish and immature sometimes. I totally agree with purpleskyz that we should be able to share whether or not we agree with the "intel" thats being said. I have been in this investment for many years, and I've seen and heard just about everything and because there are so many newbies these days that fall for every "its happening now" "intel or rumor" I wish those of us that can smell a bogus rumor etc from a mile away could share our thoughts (respectfully, maturely ) and not get bashed. But, I've seen some who have been respectful still get ripped apart.

The other thing I have a hard time with is the conspiracy theorists comments that somedays seem to run rampant here along with the "VOTE FOR RON PAUL IN 2012" thats everywhere. Sorry, but this is first and foremost a DINAR site....all the rest is just added conversation. I'm NOT against anyone talking about anything on this site, its just overkill IMO. makes me never even want to give ron paul a thought in 2012 because it comes across as shoving him down our throats whenever the chance is given.

So, those are my thoughts. Thank you for allowing us to share them without fear of being banned or bashed or anything. I meant NO disrespect to anyone when I commented. But, you gave us permission to comment, so I did. 8)

Enjoy your evening!!
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Potato Head wrote:First let me say, I am very thankful to Miskebam for putting this site together and for all of the mods/admins that help her keep it running.

The other thing I have a hard time with is the conspiracy theorists comments that somedays seem to run rampant here along with the "VOTE FOR RON PAUL IN 2012" thats everywhere. Sorry, but this is first and foremost a DINAR site....all the rest is just added conversation. I'm NOT against anyone talking about anything on this site, its just overkill IMO. makes me never even want to give ron paul a thought in 2012 because it comes across as shoving him down our throats whenever the chance is given.

Agreed, and Mishke is working on it. Not sure when it will be ready for roll out, but a solution is in the works.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2805820865  Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2805820865  Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2805820865  Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Thanks Potato Head. Some of these things are in process, others perhaps need addressing. I posted this thread so that folks could share. Thank you for sharing. While many points will not be dissected and addressed [in this thread], comments on this thread can lead to helping us improve as we grow. I did not create this thread as a trap. I think it important to solicit site member feedback which helps us improve.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by burgess Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Are you guys familiar with Bridgeway Corporation and do you recommend them? They are preparing some sort of paper work for their clients to try to get a 15% tax rate even for people who have not held their dinars for over 1 year.

burgess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:37 pm

burgess wrote:Are you guys familiar with Bridgeway Corporation and do you recommend them? They are preparing some sort of paper work for their clients to try to get a 15% tax rate even for people who have not held their dinars for over 1 year.

It would be best that you post this as a new thread. This is your first post, no problem, but these sort of questions are not the purpose of this thread. I would suggest a private message to AJAnderson, he could best direct you. Welcome to OOM.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Potato Head wrote:First let me say, I am very thankful to Miskebam for putting this site together and for all of the mods/admins that help her keep it running.

Agreed, and Mishke is working on it. Not sure when it will be ready for roll out, but a solution is in the works.

Thank you Kevin for letting me know that. I appreciate it.
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by ponygal Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:39 pm

I used to enjoy coming to this site for the information....reading others questions that mirrored mine. For the most part the feedback was good. Over the past few months I've seen so much bashing and just plain rude comments that it is really sad. I do alot of reading and research regarding this investment, however, I do not have some of the resources that the intel providers have nor some of the education on political issues and practical experience. So I go to the different sites to gain what I can and then deside what is information and what is questionable. I never post anything as I don't have any insites that would be of value or new news. I felt compelled to say that if I had a wish that would come true it would be for all those with such nasty comments and dark hearts to just please stop, life is just too short for this waste.

ponygal

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Alchemist wrote:Thanks Potato Head. Some of these things are in process, others perhaps need addressing. I posted this thread so that folks could share. Thank you for sharing. While many points will not be dissected and addressed [in this thread], comments on this thread can lead to helping us improve as we grow. I did not create this thread as a trap. I think it important to solicit site member feedback which helps us improve.

and thank you Alchemist for handling this all so maturely. I feel relieved to be able to share without being tossed aside or rebuked. It takes a lot of wisdom and smarts (and guts lol) to ask those kind of questions, but I respect you for doing it and I understand what you're saying.
Cheers!!
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by ETFlash Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:07 pm

I, too, am grateful for this site. My main suggestion is really a request. The "New Chat" does not work with iPhones or iPads which is what I use because we are on the go so much. Have you noticed that not many members are on the new chat? Is it possible to move the "New Chat" back to it's former base that will work with most platforms? Yes, I know about Photon and, frankly, it isn't worth the effort.

Thanks, and this is meant in admiration and a desire to be more actively involved.

ETFlash

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Also...George Jetson will not be coming to earth in a spaceship....
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Empty Please share respectful feedback

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:40 pm

ponygal wrote:I used to enjoy coming to this site for the information....reading others questions that mirrored mine. For the most part the feedback was good. Over the past few months I've seen so much bashing and just plain rude comments that it is really sad. I do alot of reading and research regarding this investment, however, I do not have some of the resources that the intel providers have nor some of the education on political issues and practical experience. So I go to the different sites to gain what I can and then deside what is information and what is questionable. I never post anything as I don't have any insites that would be of value or new news. I felt compelled to say that if I had a wish that would come true it would be for all those with such nasty comments and dark hearts to just please stop, life is just too short for this waste.

It would also make the Mod's life a lot better if we did not have to deal with the bashing and attacks. We don't like having to warn and or ban people, I can guarantee you that not one of us is doing this for fun. 🇳🇴

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:06 pm

None of us are perfect. Where ever there are differences of opinion, tempers will flare or misunderstandings will occur. An open dialogue is the only way to resolve these. Thanks for your feed back.

Potato Head wrote:
Alchemist wrote:Thanks Potato Head. Some of these things are in process, others perhaps need addressing. I posted this thread so that folks could share. Thank you for sharing. While many points will not be dissected and addressed [in this thread], comments on this thread can lead to helping us improve as we grow. I did not create this thread as a trap. I think it important to solicit site member feedback which helps us improve.

and thank you Alchemist for handling this all so maturely. I feel relieved to be able to share without being tossed aside or rebuked. It takes a lot of wisdom and smarts (and guts lol) to ask those kind of questions, but I respect you for doing it and I understand what you're saying.
Cheers!!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Just want to remind you all, just because we do not respond to your comments immediately does not mean that they will not be addressed. On another note, if you like what we are doing, please feel free to invite others.

Smile

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammonite Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:45 pm

I don't come to OOM as often as I used to. One of the major reasons is that I feel there are a number of people who are causing a very negative energy on the site with their constant criticism and sometimes outright ridicule of other gurus and/or bashing of anything positive that is posted. There are a few people who post a negative comment on almost ALL of the threads in the forum, sometimes several negative posts in the course of each thread's life.

I understand the need to question and verify and why that drives an honest inquiry --- even if the posters inquiring don't understand that revealing sources is an unrealistic expectation. What I'm referring to is not this kind of post. I'm talking about the people who are always negative, never post anything positive and never provide any kind of idea of their own.

In my recent reading experience this is the only site that has SO many negative comments across the boards - and it is a small handful of posters who create that experience for everyone else who comes here. So I guess my first suggestion would be for those disillusioned folks who have to vent their frustration here in the guise of "educating newbies" to give it a rest. Or for the mods to perhaps gently suggest as much to those who feel compelled to post something negative three or four times a day.

Second suggestion - control what goes in the scroll. I made this suggestion a couple of months ago and was pretty much shot down --- although there were many folks who agreed with me either on the thread itself or in private messages.

I salute Okie and the site administrators for allowing free speech on pretty much any subject under the sun. But when you come to the site your eye is drawn immediately to the scroll. When the scroll is filled with nothing but Nesara-related and Ron Paul posts it creates an impression that this is not a good place to come for serious, reliable intel on the Dinar. In my opinion this weakens Okie's reputation in the Dinar world.

If only Dinar-related posts were in the scroll those who are interested in the other topics could still find them and read or post but the perception of OOM as a reliable source for Dinar information would be improved and the whole site would benefit from this improved perception. It would also be easier to find the latest Dinar information because those posts can not be commented on and so leave the scroll very quickly while people comment on politics or alternative universe ideas.

Thanks for the opportunity to offer suggestions. I love Okie and miss the "old" positive atmosphere that used to be here.
Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:57 pm

I am with you on the scroll Ammonite. I feel the scroll detracts. Many people just don't go to the forum lists. If they did, they could by-pass the rest easier. I was one who agreed with you the last time.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:10 pm

We are working on something that will address much of this in the near future. It's not quite ready for prime time perhaps, but should be soon. In the meantime, thank you for your patience.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:29 pm

elvishd1 wrote:Also...George Jetson will not be coming to earth in a spaceship....

I am trying to see the merit of anything constructive in this statement.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by premaprana Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:40 pm

God Bless all of the OOM team. You have helped so many of us get through this.
premaprana
premaprana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:45 pm

We've got two threads going, this one for suggestions / comments. The other for thanks / testimony. I know it's confusing, but go to the original post when you enter a thread if unfamiliar with it.

Smile

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:36 pm

One thread goes to the think tank. The other is for our benefit and a nice surprise for Okie, Miske when she gets back and Sambo. We will take the comments and suggestions from this thread, use them to improve and develope the site. Hope that helps better.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:35 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 3079029344 Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 3151798102
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 pm

We still would like more feedback.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 am

Now most of you don't know me because I'm a silent investor. I have been following this site and a few others for quite awhile now and feel like I'm very afluent in our current RV situation. So far, I have to say the information appears to be genuine with sincere intention. I'm like a lot of people on here because I research things from all open sources and then form my own opinion. I think the only thing that frustrates me is when I see someone say "It looks like it will RV tomorrow but I can't speak to it any further because it would confuse most of you." I consider myself very educated for being 25 years of age and sometimes it feels like people are talking down to the rest of us. It's hard for me to verify information that I'm given when I read "My cousins best friend has a friend of a friend who said the RV was happening tomorrow." When I invest in currency, etf's, bonds, and stocks trust me when I say...you wont confuse me with information. The more the merrier.

With all of that said, I don't mean any disrespect by anything that I said. Were all adults and I spoke true and from the heart because thats how I am.

Have a blessed evening,

707RV (aka Humco)

707RV

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:55 am

That said, I have been reluctant to post something on this thread since it was put up for fear of being bashed and ripped apart. It happens all to often on this site (and many others). Heck you cant even go to the blue mans site and say anything thats on your mind because you'll get banned instantly.
Its NOT the mods/admins fault on this site, its just people act foolish and immature sometimes. I totally agree with purpleskyz that we should be able to share whether or not we agree with the "intel" thats being said. I have been in this investment for many years, and I've seen and heard just about everything and because there are so many newbies these days that fall for every "its happening now" "intel or rumor" I wish those of us that can smell a bogus rumor etc from a mile away could share our thoughts (respectfully, maturely ) and not get bashed. But, I've seen some who have been respectful still get ripped apart.

So, those are my thoughts. Thank you for allowing us to share them without fear of being banned or bashed or anything. I meant NO disrespect to anyone when I commented. But, you gave us permission to comment, so I did. 8)

Enjoy your evening!!

I'm on board with this guy.

The conspiracy stuff and galactic federation stuff and Ron Paul stuff is talked about way, WAY more then any dinar conversations.

Dinar has become a footnote on this site.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:58 am

Maybe getting into the flavor of Dinar vets sometimes more than I would like
"guru" information good or bad should be shared with out fear of ridicule
I dont need anyone else s opinion on it(can you back it up?)
I dont come here as much anymore its like rubbing cactus together.
I have enjoyed some of the postings of information currently going on with our country
and I feel that needs to be shared.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:08 am

zerhourwriter wrote:

Enjoy your evening!!

The conspiracy stuff and galactic federation stuff and Ron Paul stuff is talked about way, WAY more then any dinar conversations.

THAT is being resolved in the very very near future... hopefully in a way to make all happy!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:13 am

ETFlash wrote:I, too, am grateful for this site. My main suggestion is really a request. The "New Chat" does not work with iPhones or iPads which is what I use because we are on the go so much. Have you noticed that not many members are on the new chat? Is it possible to move the "New Chat" back to it's former base that will work with most platforms? Yes, I know about Photon and, frankly, it isn't worth the effort.

Thanks, and this is meant in admiration and a desire to be more actively involved.

Chat issue is being resolved as well.. and will happen tonight Wink

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 am

ponee wrote:I am with you on the scroll Ammonite. I feel the scroll detracts. Many people just don't go to the forum lists. If they did, they could by-pass the rest easier. I was one who agreed with you the last time.

DEFINITELY GETTING ADDRESSED... AMMONITE... you were heard the last time too... just figured out a way to get it all taken care of Smile

Details shortly! Holidays have pushed schedules out. . .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:20 am

Thanks to all the posters in this thread... If there are any other constructive suggestions or comments, please feel free to post them...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:51 am

❤ Love this site...I believe all the intel that comes in, is the best of the persons knowledge, and I believe some people need to learn how to read and make their on judgements without all the bashing. I know it is good to have an opinion, and other opinons are good for discussions, but they need to do it in a more respectful way to others. I do like it when we have fun threads to break the seriousness in everything.

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:45 am

My suggestions run off the negative people..let them start a new web site...Bitter Dinarians.com...

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ41 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 am

You need to have a list of who we can and can not re-post in chat. I was reprimanded for re-posting something Hammerman said yesterday in the chat room. Don't really know why we are censored from re-posting other GURU intel none of them have been right so far anyway.

Last edited by AZ41 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AZ41
AZ41

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:23 am

Start a FREE SPEECH thread. where people can say what they really feel bad or good..

I think all these sites go way way out of there way to protect intel givers, when your in the limelight and put yourself out there you need to have tough skin and not worry about what people think about there intel.

Ban all people who cry other people are being negative, if they cant handle other peoples opinion they need to sale all there dinar and leave this investment to the adults..

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 3091836158 Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2211252749 Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:35 am

[quote="zerhourwriter"]

If you think that these subjects aren't related to why the RV hasn't happened yet - you are not understanding how everything is connected.

The ONLY thread this is written in, is under Alternative - NESARA. All the other subjects, out number this greatly. People don't have to read it. It's all under ONE thread.

Also, 99% of it isn't theory. Just because one or two people write that they "think" it's theory, doesn't make it so. If someone doesn't want to know facts Like (for example, as it's written about a lot) - 911 was an inside job in order to start a war in Iraq so the natural resources could be stolen - don't read it. Hundreds of engineers have proven with facts how the WTTs were destroyed. Many, many - in the know - military people have reported a LOT of what's being posted. It's not anything that's been made up.

Jewelz was posting some of the most enlightening information that you would ever have the opportunity to read. You (who condemn) wouldn't even KNOW about what he posted or where to find these facts - if he hadn't told you.

He seems very disgusted with all the closed minds and hasn't posted for quite a while. A great loss to the people who really did love to read what he had to say. People who are open minded and DO want to be informed about what is really going on in this world.

ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE RELATED TO THE IQD RV. If those who don't think so, would just inform themselves, they would see and understand this.

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:10 pm

GoldPeg is soooo correct on this!

I am one of those people that really wish that Jewelz was still posting on this site. I learned so much from those posts and though there are others (like GoldPeg) that are still trying to open the eyes and ears of the general public, Jewelz just has a different way with words that I resonated to.

The reason I keep coming here everyday is the fact they we CAN view a thread like Nesara without to much hassel except for the occasional jibe from elvishd. LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2245507099Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Thanks Purpleskyz - if bashing bothered me, I wouldn't be here either. LOL 🐱

Jewelz also had access to web sites where esoteric info (with photos) was available. He shared these sites with some of us privately only, as there are those who just should not be allowed to see them - with still "sleeping" minds.

purpleskyz wrote:GoldPeg is soooo correct on this!

I am one of those people that really wish that Jewelz was still posting on this site. I learned so much from those posts and though there are others (like GoldPeg) that are still trying to open the eyes and ears of the general public, Jewelz just has a different way with words that I resonated to.

The reason I keep coming here everyday is the fact they we CAN view a thread like Nesara without to much hassel except for the occasional jibe from elvishd. LOL

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 pm

I LOVE THIS SITE AND THINK YOU CAN'T GET ANY BETTER,AND AM GRATEFULL THANKS.WELL MAYBE MORE AND DIFFERENT WIDGETS!!!!!Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 1261280965 Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 949729897 Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:31 pm

YES MORE WIDGETS PLEASE!!!

Last edited by Catherine on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Smiley-happy093Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 7_11_117Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 pm

If I read the above suggestions correctly...are some saying they do not like the scrolling area where we can find the latest & greatest postings?? I like that feature and if it bothers my perifial (yes am sure I slaughtered that spelling!!) vision I move my mouse around so as not to have it bug me-but I do like that feature!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Smiley-happy093Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM 7_11_117Please share constructive criticism and suggestions about OOM Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 pm

I would like a feature where I can type in the author's name from a thread they started or a part of the title of their post. I saw something I wanted to go back and read that was on the scrolling thing but now is gone and cannot seem to find it. This would be similar to typing in a part of a member's name to find them and then PM them. Hopefully this makes sense? I am not fully caffeinated yet!

Oh I think I found it under "search" but still cannot find it-maybe someone deleted what I am looking for.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:00 pm

and it would be great to have it a the bottom so we dont have to scroll so much.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Quite often these are under: View Posts since your last visit.

Perhaps you did this too, but thought I'd mention it in case you didn't. 🐱

Catherine wrote:I would like a feature where I can type in the author's name from a thread they started or a part of the title of their post. I saw something I wanted to go back and read that was on the scrolling thing but now is gone and cannot seem to find it. This would be similar to typing in a part of a member's name to find them and then PM them. Hopefully this makes sense? I am not fully caffeinated yet!

Oh I think I found it under "search" but still cannot find it-maybe someone deleted what I am looking for.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by royalheir Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 pm

I love this site. I have been on it since it's beginning. I especially like the Old Chat room. I am on both. I find the New room has more whining and complaining (more new investors and that is understandable). On the New, some of the mods get as negative as the chatters and I spent my whole time exhorting (probably what I was suppose to do ... lol). The Old Chat room is always bringing in intel from all around. The mods are extremely possitive and their patience is over the top! If there is any negative or bashing it is nipped in the bud and not allowed to continue. However, always a come back that is possitive and hopeful. I have learned so much by listening mostly and sometimes asking questions. It is fun, but not so silly you feel you are wasting your time. I have learned much about banking and annuities and other post rv options that I did not have a clue about. I love the love for the Lord JESUS always being shared by the mods. I so appreciate you making this site available to us. All that I have learned and the wisdom Daddy God has imparted through some of you will help prevent me crashing in the world wide assignment HE has given me. Only Daddy knows the sacrifices you have made and He would say to you, "Well done, MY good and faithful servants. Great reward beyond your wildest dreams are at your door". I know these words don't really say enough, but THANK YOU! May He overwhelm you with His love, blessings, presence and anointing. Thank You again!

royalheir

Back to top Go down

Post by royalheir Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

P.S. I do wish the two chat rooms would not be conbined. However, you have to do what you have to do.

royalheir

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel798 Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Try to remove the unrelated topics .. Politics, Nasara stuff is not dinar ... folks should start up there own forum for that somewhere else... JMHO

Angel798

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Angel798 wrote:Try to remove the unrelated topics .. Politics, Nasara stuff is not dinar ... folks should start up there own forum for that somewhere else... JMHO

Goodness! If you think these are not related to the Dinar RV - I wonder where you have been in keeping up with the news above AND below ground......

The Forum is called: OKIE OIL MAN AND FRIENDS. Then there are a myriad of main topics a person can post related subjects under. If I counted right - there are 31 headings that don't have the word Dinar in them.

Click on Okie Oil Man Heading and you will see them ALL. How many do you see that are JUST for Dinar - subject?

There would be virtually nothing on here if all that was discussed was the Dinar.

Would be very boring too.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum