Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO

4 posters

Go down

WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO Empty WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO

Post by Splovengates Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE6-osQoUhg&feature=related

America has made void her CONSTITUTION this past week. America has disconnected itself from GOD by passing The "Defense Appropriations Bill #HR2219. This bill was written in secret and will go into effect Jan 2012. Those of you who love freedom needs to get ready for the New World Order.

WHAT IF IS

Last edited by Splovengates on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO Empty Re: WHAT IF? VIDEO. JUDGE NAPOLITANO

Post by Leliu5th Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:19 pm

What L_if_E ... get it!!! Assume tailend-U-Me...lol..ok yeah!!!
Alohaha

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:21 pm

LOL...A$$ tailend...lol lmfao Twisted Evil

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:52 pm

JUST CHECKING.

I POSTED THIS THE OTHER DAY.

IS ANY ONE LISTENING?

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Yeah I am looking at this, just like the rest of it.... 8)

Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 pm

All involved are being investigated and charged,even'O'- There will 'NOT' be any new world order- The cabals plans are unraveling,and so is 'O's presidency- Stay light- Don't worry about it-I'm not-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rdrobel Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Check the vote to see if your Senator voted for it. Then take them out as well and be loud about it. The next war may very well be inside our borders, as much as I hate that thought. Senator John McCain led the charge. In other words, we did not have a real choice in 2008. They were both Progressives and the same. No wonder McCain did not put up much of a fight against Obama. They are both on the same side. War hero, my butt.
rdrobel
rdrobel
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 pm

[quote="rdrobel"Check the vote to see if your Senator voted for it. Then take them out as well and be loud about it. The next war may very well be inside our borders, as much as I hate that thought. Senator John McCain led the charge.

AMEN My friend.
Its only gonna get worse if you dont comply in 2012 and beyond

Last edited by Splovengates on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum