Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M.

+12
zerhourwriter
rick152
1alaskan
top_gun
Happy Life
belmont
sandwedge
mabysomeday
Juice
Squishy
landcareunlimited
Keys
16 posters

Go down

MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. Empty MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M.

Post by Keys Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:56 am

Everyone,

Please watch this CNN interview which was broadcast last night.

This is not good at all.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2011/12/13/tsr-seg-damon-criticism-of-al-malaki-by-own-deputy.cnn

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. Empty Re: MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:09 pm

OkieFan wrote:Everyone,

This is not good at all.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2011/12/13/tsr-seg-damon-criticism-of-al-malaki-by-own-deputy.cnn

I'm shocked at what I just watched. I hope that is not true...

Back to top Go down

MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. Empty Re: MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M.

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:05 pm

What is so shocking? He is a Sunni and they have been complaining about not getting their "share" of power since the outset. This is no different than the Democratic Senator in the US criticizing a Republican President, or Vice Versa. CNN (Communist News Network) forgets one thing in their slanted reporting...Iraq IS free and the proof is in that interview. If Maliki were such a dictator how could this Minister say such things and still be breathing? That certainly would not have happened under Saddam Hussein's regime.

Also, he is complaining about "no infrastructure". All of those contracts are being put into place as we speak. Baby steps...first, STABILIZE the environment THEN build infrastructure. Nut cases are still bombing infrastructure over there, just as they did the oil pipeliine two nights ago.

This guy is a partisan politician that is a cry baby. He is just one of many Ministers and every Democratic government allows for similar criticsm...that's what makes it democratic. This has ZERO effect on our investment and is simply journalistic sensationalism.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:34 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:What is so shocking? He is a Sunni and they have been complaining about not getting their "share" of power since the outset. This is no different than the Democratic Senator in the US criticizing a Republican President, or Vice Versa. CNN (Communist News Network) forgets one thing in their slanted reporting...Iraq IS free and the proof is in that interview. If Maliki were such a dictator how could this Minister say such things and still be breathing? That certainly would not have happened under Saddam Hussein's regime.

Also, he is complaining about "no infrastructure". All of those contracts are being put into place as we speak. Baby steps...first, STABILIZE the environment THEN build infrastructure. Nut cases are still bombing infrastructure over there, just as they did the oil pipeliine two nights ago.

This guy is a partisan politician that is a cry baby. He is just one of many Ministers and every Democratic government allows for similar criticsm...that's what makes it democratic. This has ZERO effect on our investment and is simply journalistic sensationalism.

I don't usually follow these kinds of reports so I was just surprised is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:37 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:What is so shocking? He is a Sunni and they have been complaining about not getting their "share" of power since the outset. This is no different than the Democratic Senator in the US criticizing a Republican President, or Vice Versa. CNN (Communist News Network) forgets one thing in their slanted reporting...Iraq IS free and the proof is in that interview. If Maliki were such a dictator how could this Minister say such things and still be breathing? That certainly would not have happened under Saddam Hussein's regime.

I have to agree with you landcareunlimited. I too cannot see this as total truth. The "Powers that Be" would NOT let a dictator back into that country after all they've planned/invested from the start. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that this guy "gets" it someday down the road. You don't go publicly like he did, and say the things he's said,
unless one of two things IMO:
1. you have a death wish
2. you know that they're gonna kick Maliki out and put someone else in and you want to look like you had something to do with it.
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. Empty Randy Koonce has been talking about this for more 8 months!

Post by Juice Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:08 pm

I have followed Randy Koonce for over a year now. In the beginning, I thought he was too conservative, almost negative. But, with every passing perdicted RV passing, I began to change my opinion of Randy's info! By email for the last 7 months Randy has always said "Follow the Money" and "No complete GOI with Erbil implemented No RV"! Shabibi will not RV with Maliki as Dictator! Erbil must be implemented with Trilateral power sharing between Maliki, Alawi & Talbani! This CNN report is either total misinfo or the truth that Randy has been sharing for more than 7 months! Randy thinks there is a RV window next week Maliki plays ball!

Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Not a surprise but I would be worried for the guy giving the interview - he may disappear once Maliki gets home
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Yes, what was shocking was how out there the guy put himself. I'm sure he will be "gone" soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Just watched it and must say, 'great, that's just great"... I think a lot of these world leaders are able to pull the wool over "O's" eyes.. I still remember the one on one "O" had with Netanyahu. He looked like a kid getting schooled.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:47 pm

punisher wrote:Yes, what was shocking was how out there the guy put himself. I'm sure he will be "gone" soon...

Gone as in 6' under for sure..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by belmont Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:51 pm

OkieFan wrote:Everyone,

This is not good at all.

It may be because I am out of the US, but the video that came up on CNN was about Amy Winehouse and the making of an album. What was the bottom line of what was said?

Thanks

belmont

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Totally Agree with your statement. Our government bickers amongst themselves on TV constantly as do many others. We all know the Erbil Agreement = Power sharing and we know Maliki has procrastinated this element for 6 months. He is not telling us anything we all do not know if we read the articles or listen to Randy Koonce.

MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. 1649822485
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by top_gun Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:33 pm

He just knows Maliki can't understand him because he is speaking English.
top_gun
top_gun

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Good insite,

Whoever is in power will always take shots from those who are not.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:10 pm

sandwedge wrote:Just watched it and must say, 'great, that's just great"... I think a lot of these world leaders are able to pull the wool over "O's" eyes.. I still remember the one on one "O" had with Netanyahu. He looked like a kid getting schooled.

Go RI/RV..

Sandwedge, I must agree with you. And although landcareunlimited you are also right with the possible exception of your last paragraph.

We have heard for many months to cash out as soon as possible after. This is probably a very bad scene for Iraq, as there will be more for those people to go through. Iran will be a big problem and "O" just does not have what it takes to see this project through. My biggest fear, (if you will) is that this thing doesn't RV in time. Iran would like nothing more but to have a hugh hand into all the resources of Iraq and then deny the "western infidels" any of it.

If you dont think this is real then look out.

Now the Bible calls that Babylon will rise then fall but is that really now? Do we even know for sure? I hope this is not the case but this is the ME we are talking about...rick152

Here is to faith bringing this through for the millions of people around the world whom will be positively affected by this comming to fruition now.
Love each other and yourself
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:18 pm

I do think that this Sunni VS Shite is like Dems VS Reps, but with a lot more blood.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:31 pm

*sigh*

C'mon People! LOL

Clearly is was meant for American Audiences.

AND WHAT WAS THE POINT!?!? What are American supposed to do if Maliki IS a dictator?

This has nothing to do with the dinar.

Follow the money NOT propaganda.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 pm

If anyone doesnt think Maliki is a dictator needs to read up more. He has been acting as one since he got in power. Remember how he LOST the election yet he is still PM? He has had people killed, secret prisons, stolen artifacts in his office, his chauffer found with MILLIONS of dollars heading to Switzerland, billions of dollars missing from the govt, etc. If you read his 'opinion' piece in the Wall Street Journal a week or so ago, you might have noticed the comments section where there wer IRAQIS commenting on how things changed in certain areas immediately after the troops left. Its not good. And think about how he actually said he considered running for a THIRD term, tho their constitution only allows 2. Think he will just ignore the constitution AGAIN? I sure do. Since he hasnt followed it since he stole the election.....

MALIKI DECEIVED OBAMA, PER CNN INTERVIEW WITH IRAQ DEPUTY P.M. Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm

top_gun wrote:He just knows Maliki can't understand him because he is speaking English.

---------

Best laugh that I have had all day, top_gun!

This soap opera has only just begun, but I fail to see the shock value in the interview. O is not responsible for babysitting Maliki and I hope folks don't think for one minute that he is not aware of what type of tyrant he is dealing with. Foreign policy and the Iraqi plan that was created prior to O taking office dictates that the U.S. announce that its troops are leaving Iraq now. We can't have it both ways. Don't fall for the propaganda.

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:35 pm

you have read that there is a great deal of misinformation coming out of Iraq... is this report any different? Maliki has not deceived Obama any more then Obama deceived him... its a two way street of liars and Hot Air... No one I know watched the speech to hear them say what they said, and in truth they said very little of any importance... a couple of guys on stage patting each other on the back is not news its political BS, and nothing they said changed the world.
their world is not about change, in fact they would rather see it all go back to the old ways... then Maliki could be the new dictator of Iraq, and what would Obama be, the new emperor?
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Actually, he looks like he could be in one of the GOP debates !
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum