Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg

+14
rick152
pygmalyn
DinarMac
Horizon
DevaronDLH
bjj
doodoo
BNM
GoldPeg9
Happy Life
mustlovedogs
SIII
ADMIN
sandwedge
18 posters

Go down

Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg Empty Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:54 am

"O" and Maliki at Ft. Bragg announcing the end of the war.. Good stfuuff and now we know where he's at. Someone may want to tell Jonny.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg Empty Re: Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg

Post by ADMIN Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks sw! You are always on top of the news! :cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg Empty Re: Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Miskebam wrote:Thanks sw! You are always on top of the news! :cheers:

Lots of excitement and cheering going on for sure. They are definitely announcing the end of the war in Iraq.. Great stuff..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SIII Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:26 pm

After you tell Jonny you may want to let Lojack know too.

SIII

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Maliki was not at FT Bragg, just watched the whole speech, no sign of M.

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Watched speech, did anyone see Maliki? :shock:

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Fox said "O" and Maliki were announcing the end of the war, but I watched the whole thing and didn't see him either. Doesn't matter to me. It was great to see this celebration and message. More important, is seeing so much news on Iraq these past 3-days, and all good news at that..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:41 pm

mustlovedogs wrote:Maliki was not at FT Bragg, just watched the whole speech, no sign of M.

It would be easy to run these two stories together - as they were in a way written/aired that way. Maliki & Obama at White House and then Obama at Fort Bragg reported immediately after.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/12/12/obama-al-maliki-discuss-end-of-iraq-war

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BNM Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 pm

sandwedge wrote:"O" and Maliki at Ft. Bragg announcing the end of the war.. Good stfuuff and now we know where he's at. Someone may want to tell Jonny.

Go RI/RV..

Where was maliki????? Guess you were wrong!

BNM

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 pm

BNM wrote:
sandwedge wrote:"O" and Maliki at Ft. Bragg announcing the end of the war.. Good stfuuff and now we know where he's at. Someone may want to tell Jonny.

Go RI/RV..

Guess I was.. Great celebration and announcement at Fort Bragg none the less.. Maliki will pop up somewhere.. Personally, I'm looking for one thing and that's the RV. I could care less where Maliki is..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Go RI/RV..

Jonny who?
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:54 pm

BNM wrote:

Go RI/RV..

http://www.plenglish.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=459626&Itemid=1
Washington, Dec 14 (Prensa Latina) U.S. President Barack Obama is visiting on Wednesday Fort Bragg, North Carolina, home of the 82nd Airborne Division and the Army Special Operations Command, where he will address the troops that returned from Irak.

The leader will be accompanied by First Lady Michelle Obama and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 pm

doodoo wrote:
Go RI/RV..

Jonny who?

SW made a funny... lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:57 pm

doodoo wrote:
Go RI/RV..

Jonny who?

I think your right. At this point the news is where its at, and there has been a lot of it. True indicators that things are wrapping up nice for Iraq. They have to be close... I just hope for all of us, that we see an RI, and not .86 cents. Don't get me wrong, I would be ecstatic with .86 cents, but $3.22 (+/-) or whatever would really be a blessing to all of us.. I just hope this is over for all of us before Chrsitmas so we aren't spending time on the boards...

Go RI/RV.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Not funny, just another sarcastic remark. There were others who also said the same thing Jonnywg did. Guess everyone has to get attention somehow,

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Now we have to sort out who is providing misinformation... is it the media, the government, the dinar guru's, the intel providers... Someone is certainly doing this... and if Maliki is in Fort Bragg with Obama then he cannot be in Iraq.
Where is Shabibi these days.. we have not heard much from him?
Lots of Hot Air coming out of Iraq and its not the desert wind.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Mr Obama - who was joined by his wife Michelle, an active veterans' advocate - told the troops the US was leaving Iraq with "heads held high".

-------------------------
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16186136

Looks like Miliki was NOT there.

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:29 pm

:bom: They did say there would be smoke....I read in an article Monday that he was suppose to be there today with O. Let's just hope he hurrys up and makes this RV happen....wherever he is!!!!🎅

Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg 203646764 Ready for the RV DanceFox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg 203646764

Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Fox News right now.. Maliki at Ft Bragg 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarMac Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Just because you didn't see him, does not mean he was not there.
DinarMac
DinarMac

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Miskebam wrote:
doodoo wrote:
sandwedge wrote:Someone may want to tell Jonny.
Go RI/RV..

Jonny who?

SW made a funny... lol!
Oh THAT Jonny....wouldn't know, have skipped his posts for weeks...Better I do that than to Bash him..... affraid :evil:
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Fox News reported Maliki WAS to be there, was he? I do not know but here is the article for your viewing pleasure:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/raleighwral-15751121/obama-al-maliki-to-salute-bragg-troops-27580201.html

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Happy Life wrote:Fox News reported Maliki WAS to be there, was he? I do not know but here is the article for your viewing pleasure:

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/video/raleighwral-15751121/obama-al-maliki-to-salute-bragg-troops-27580201.html
http://news.yahoo.com/video/raleighwral-15751121/obama-al-maliki-to-salute-bragg-troops-27580201.html[/quote[/url]]

Thanks for posting this link Happy Life. When I started this thread this morning, Fox said that Maliki would be there, so its nice to know I'm not hearing things..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pygmalyn Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Freeway Bill post on DinarRecaps indicates Maliki left early this a.m. to get back to Iraq...

FREEWAY BILL Post by VNJW PTR Forum 12/14/2011

FREEWAY BILL: Maliki returns to Iraq for some "Takin' Care of Business" ~ FREEWAY BILL

Walk through this with me .....

Maliki comes to the US and the US makes all kinds of promises about
security, education, military training and sponsorships and proclaims
them a sovereign nation. Right?

In exchange for this, what do you think Iraq had to agree to?

Maybe to go back and get the budgets into law, erbil agreement finished
and into the gazette, the GOI announced formally and then RV their
currency?

There
may be more to their promises, but this is what has to be done for them
to have Chapter 7 sanctions lifted and the US has to agree with it for
it to happen.

So, in my opinion, Maliki was sent back to do those
very things and all of these things can be done in one session of
Parliament. I believe that this will all take place tonight including
the RV released. (Actually, the RV can be released at any time)

So,
Maliki was suppose to stay here through today but flew home in the
mighty early AM today to get back to Iraq. Why such a hurry? Because the
world needs this done and done now!

Just thoughts for you to ponder, my opinion...
pygmalyn
pygmalyn

Back to top Go down

Post by pygmalyn Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm

This is like "Where's Waldo?"
pygmalyn
pygmalyn

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 pm

pygmalyn wrote:This is like "Where's Waldo?"

I agree...At 212 this afternoon on ABC radio news they said that "O" was in Washington discussing the "millionare"tax with the senator from Nevada. Hummm....rick152

They have pretty fast jets...
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by georgia Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Where's Waldo....LUV it !!!

georgia

Back to top Go down

Post by pygmalyn Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm

The leader will be accompanied by First Lady Michelle Obama and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki.

Did anybody else notice that this did NOT say "The leader WAS accompanied"... but said "will be"... future tense...

We know that there has already been one attempt on Maliki's life... perhaps this is more smoke to obfuscate his real location?
pygmalyn
pygmalyn

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:28 pm

We will find Maliki at home tomorrow exactly where he is supposed to be. blessings,

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Since it appears around 2/3 of OUR OOM members are now frequenting the Jonny-BWM squirrel site instead of THIS one, it would seem we best not be making snide remarks and end up losing even more of them.

Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 pm

stevejss1 wrote:We will find Maliki at home tomorrow exactly where he is supposed to be. blessings,

Yep, tonight our time.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum