Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
White house pay raises! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

White house pay raises!

+11
crawlspace
rosienogg
aksafeone
numen
santafe
shakes4life
Berylhere
wes
insguy
Dianadinar
goodasset
15 posters

Go down

White house pay raises! Empty White house pay raises!

Post by goodasset Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:47 am

Below click links

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2011/07/0706_whchart.jpg

get THIS one out to everybody you can......

-
Click on Link Below

Observe the raises given to Obama Administrative Staff below !

Here are the raises given to the Obama staff. The rest of the country is in a mess of hurt and

people are lucky to have a job let alone be getting raises.

Obama's conclusion "We all have to tighten our belts", but obviously this doesn't apply to government employees !
:evil: Twisted Evil

goodasset

http://www.goodasset.zeekrewards.com

Back to top Go down

White house pay raises! Empty Re: White house pay raises!

Post by Dianadinar Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:05 am

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Vote him out! Show this to every candidate and ask them what they are going to do about it. :evil:
Dianadinar
Dianadinar

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 am

HOW MANY CZARS DOES IT TAKE??? Did we elect any of these people? Did congress approve them, NO!!!!

Just another handout for friends of Obama, btw, has it been 48 hours yet?????

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:41 am

Unbelievable. Now everybody in the PRIVATE sector that got a raise this year please raise your hand. Bet there won't be many. Heck, we're just trying to hang on to our jobs.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

White house pay raises! Empty LOOK AT WHO'S RUNNING THE COUNTRY! ITS NOT YOU!

Post by Berylhere Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq10znrQbCQ

Berylhere

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 am

Berylhere wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq10znrQbCQ

Date: Saturday, 23-Jul-2011 14:39:30

PROVIDED BY: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General,]

The Video Congress Does Not Want You To See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G96TY5JsV-s

What happened is simple. Congress members were invested in the Wall Street Firms behind the Mortgage-Backed Securities Fraud; the biggest financial swindle since the Great South Seas Bubble of 1721. Congress passed an $8000 first-time home-buyer credit to lure more suckers into the scam, to front load the fraud with fresh mortgages of questionable worth, and raked in huge profits from the "tulip mania" sales of the MBS.

Then the scam fell apart. Foreign banks and investment companies (and indeed entire nations) were brought to the edge of ruin by the fraud and demanded that Wall Street refund their money. Wall Street does not like to surrender profits, even ill-gotten ones, and neither does the Congress. So Congress voted for the "bailouts", which are actually buy-backs, to use public money (and more funds borrowed from the Federal Reserve) to purchase back the bad paper and cover the credit swaps, dropping the costs of the scam onto the American people. This was done despite 90% of the American people opposing the use of tax money to save the bankers form their own reckless behaviors. (Can you say "Taxation without representation?")

At the same time, in 2008, the White House set a policy that nobody on Wall Street was going to be investigated or charged for this fraud, because inevitably the scandal would envelope all the members of the Congress who had their personal fortunes tied up in the swindle. Obama had Tim Geithner go up to New York to intercede with NY Attorney General Andrew Cuomo to make certain no Wall Street CEOs were investigated in connection with the mortgage-backed Securities scam. (That is obstruction of justice).

During the Bush administration, and accelerating under Obama, tax incentives were created for corporations that encouraged the offshoring of high-paying jobs to other countries. Americans, stripped of their ability to pay their mortgages, became easy prey for banks, who needed the entire value of the foreclosed homes on their balance sheets to stay solvent as the cash flowed out the door to buy back all the fraudulent investment bundles.

In other words, the government took your jobs so the banks could take your homes to save themselves from going to prison for the crimes that made themselves and Congress incredibly rich.

Any questions?
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

White house pay raises! Empty ADVICE FROM THE PAST!

Post by Berylhere Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:58 am

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. --Thomas Jefferson

Berylhere

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:34 am

Thanks everyone for posting this. We need tolet everyone know what is truly going on!
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by numen Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:54 am

shakes4life----

Yes, and I have a feeling that banks used our bailout money that was intended to help homeowners, to invest offshore, and perhaps in foreign currencies?
I know they bought other "failed" banks to add to their coffers, in addition to the foreclosures.

Banks grabbed up our homes to pad their assets in the U.S., but I would predict that after the revalue occurs, they will get out of the foreclosure business asap.
They will position themselves to pay all the settlements from the multitudinous lawsuits from the interest on their investments, and perhaps the attorneys general will finally
be able to reach settlements that make sense. IMO, they are just buying time by trying to minimize the scandal and cause confusion.

Well, that may be optimistic...but we'd sure like to get our home back...and so far we have no choice but to sue because they will not fess up to the fraud in our documents.

I am personally ticked off our signatures continue to be "mortgaged" on Wall Street. There needs to be public education on how institutions amortize our lives. In other words, the truth can set us free from this debtor's prison if we are willing to breathe new life into it.

numen

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:13 pm

His hypocrisy holds no bounds!! Raises for his cronies? Why NOT? He thinks he can pay them with the Social Security and Veteran checks he orders to be held up in August (and Forever - got to find new ways to tax the old and brave). When we "infidels" are all put in our places and only HE and his cronies have anything: Muslim will be the only religion allowed and terrorists will enforce the "rules of the land." Remember Barry (he changed name to Barack) is reported to have been involved in drugs and arms deals in the ME per Joyce Riley's tape. According to the tape he was a drug addict at the time. Interesting. Too much of his background is looking like "Liar's Haven" and the more that comes out the more we need a proper investigation into this man's background and qualifications for office. I know the barn door is already open, but at least the corral gate is still shut. Demand relief - the dude and his wife no longer hold licenses to practice law -- hmmmmm got to be a reason. Fraud, lies, improper conduct -- yep, even for a lawyer there sometimes is a day of reckoning - did he have his license rescinded before they disbarred him? Why did he not file cases by himself. Better still, why did he not file legislation while a Senator by himself? Not one of either did he file per the tape. Hmmmmmmm. INVESTIGATION>TRIAL>IMPEACHMENT>JAIL.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

White house pay raises! Empty True But....

Post by rosienogg Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:37 pm

This is all true but nobody is going to make a change for the better but ourselves. We the people are the only ones that can protest and vote/force these thieves out of office. So next time you/we are asked to participate in a protest to take back our country....lets take action! We are millions against them. This is what Ron Paul has been telling us for years. Time to wake up and literally smell the roses!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawlspace Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Its amazing that people will take information from a celebrity website, go off the deep end, and take it as gospel. I have never seen this level of hatred for our national leaders.People can disagree strongly about policy issues--but when the conversation shifts to stuff like 'Barry' and other personal details that I won't repeat--its clearly not about policy.
Some of us believe it to be true without even bothering to find out if the information is credible.
Have we not learned anything from the whole "News Of The World" fiasco?

crawlspace

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Berylhere wrote:To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. --Thomas Jefferson
Thanks for that tremendous Jefferson quote. I need to read more of Jefferson's papers!
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:25 pm

There are 12 positions on this list whose RAISES were more than double the amount of my SS Disability income. And we haven't gotten a COLA in 2 or 3 years now? What's wrong with this picture?

Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:38 pm

In my opinion we, as dinarians, should use our new to be power to influence elections. I believe we should NOT REELECT ANY INCUMBENTS PERIOD. tHEY SHOULD ALL GO. Once the new "candidates" find out that any one who is not for "We the People" get removed then we might find they become more cooperative to the wants and needs of this country. The way this country was designed...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

White house pay raises! Empty Let them eat cake!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:47 pm

They say "Let them eat cake!". We the people say, " Off with their heads!". ( no violence intended) Just quoting a famous French novel.

Back to top Go down

Post by crawlspace Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 pm

My 7th Grade teacher had a saying "Consider the source." Whatever we do, lets get information from reliable sources. A website that covers Paris Hilton and others not to mention reposts info from other sites is not what I call reliable.

crawlspace

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 pm

So if this information is true some heads need to roll. The smallest raise was 20K. And we have been talking about timing... Roughfly a year out from the next Election. Incentive increase to stick it out maybe? :evil:

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:20 pm

crawlspace wrote:My 7th Grade teacher had a saying "Consider the source." Whatever we do, lets get information from reliable sources. A website that covers Paris Hilton and others not to mention reposts info from other sites is not what I call reliable.

What an intelligent teacher!

Back to top Go down

White house pay raises! Empty Report: 237 millionaires in Congress

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:29 pm

15Dinar wrote:So if this information is true some heads need to roll. The smallest raise was 20K. And we have been talking about timing... Roughfly a year out from the next Election. Incentive increase to stick it out maybe? :evil:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1109/29235.html
http://www.rollcall.com/features/Guide-to-Congress_2009/guide/-38181-1.html

Should not the rich congressman go without pay for 6 months to set an example for all to cut back? No this is all about them. We are just the slaves.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum