Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings

Go down

Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings Empty Vietnam - HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings

Post by lexie Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:38 pm

December 10, 2011

HSBC to assist ministry in credit ratings

The HSBC Bank Plc has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Viet Nam’s Ministry of Finance (MoF), under which it will assist the latter in credit rating assessment, capital mobilisation and training.

The signing ceremony took place in London in the presence of Finance Minister Vuong Dinh Hue and Samir Assaf, HSBC Group’s head of global banking and markets.

Under the new arrangement, HSBC will “analyse the creditworthiness of Viet Nam before reporting to the MoF on the sovereign credit implications of key financial, economic and political developments,” the bank said in a news release.

The bank will also use its “in-depth knowledge of Viet Nam’s key strategic sectors and potential investors worldwide to help the ministry and State-owned enterprises (SOEs) access international capital markets,” the release said.

The bank will provide up-to-date information on global capital markets and debt capital market products, as also draw up feasibility assessments for bond issuances to be carried out by the government and SOEs.

It will also help improve key competencies of MoF staff through training courses to be offered at the bank’s HSBC Viet Nam Training Centre or at MoF training locations with HSBC trainers.

The courses will be tailored to match MoF requirements and the bank will also facilitate overseas training programmes for MoF staff as needed.

This is the second time that HSBC has signed an MoU with the Finance Ministry. In September 2006, the bank agreed to co-operate with the ministry in the development of Viet Nam’s financial and capital markets, risk management, equitisation of SOEs, asset management, overseas bond issuances and training.

“HSBC is excited about increasing its co-operation with the Ministry of Finance in Viet Nam and we are looking forward to working closely with the ministry to support the country’s development in the coming years.

“This signing reaffirms HSBC’s continued and long-term commitment to Viet Nam’s dynamic banking market,” the release quoted Sumit Dutta, CEO of HSBC Bank (Viet Nam) Ltd, as saying.

http://www.vietfinancenews.com/2011/12/hsbc-to-assist-ministry-in-credit.html#more

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum