Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru

+7
harry123
cep
Hobbes1025
Olddab
Horizon
CaptnJerry
sandwedge
11 posters

Go down

Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru Empty Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 pm

12-8-2011 Guru Jonnywg Bank rates are still showing 0.0000 for buy and sell but we await changes and hope they are soon. Tomorrow should be a great day for all

I'm not even going to comment on this one. I seem to bring out all the wanna be "neggie callers" when I post Lil Jonny posts.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru Empty Re: Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm

no new news!

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 pm

sandwedge wrote:12-8-2011 Guru Jonnywg Bank rates are still showing 0.0000 for buy and sell but we await changes and hope they are soon. Tomorrow should be a great day for all

I'm not even going to comment on this one. I seem to bring out all the wanna be "neggie callers" when I post Lil Jonny posts.

Go RI/RV..

Of course tomorrow is a great day... It's Friday! And remember 783 of Iraq's 852 RV's have happened on a Friday... So come on RI/RV!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Smile We are just going to hope this time he is right! Very Happy

Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru 203646764 Come on RV....we are ready!Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru 203646764

Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Ilikeyou GO RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Come RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 pm

make it so!
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbes1025 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Where do people get the facts about RV's or RI's on that it happens more on a certain day? I would love to see that. in reference to CaptnJerry. No bashing I have always wanted to know that source because other people have refereneced it before. I am curious.

Hobbes1025

Back to top Go down

Post by cep Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 pm

I can't tell you for sure where to find it, I believe it was on the IMF site. The link had been posted on Frank's site a couple of years ago that showed the months, days and dates that RV's typically take place. It does exist out there somewhere, so keep digging.

GO RV

cep

Back to top Go down

Post by harry123 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Sandwedge

If you don't like what Jonnywg posts don't read it. All you want to do is stir the pot up.Is it you that seeks some followers.Can you provide any better information when the RV will happen???????

harry123

Back to top Go down

Post by red man Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:15 pm

AND THERE WAS LITELil Jonny from Dinar Guru 949729897

red man

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Hobbs1025, I was poking fun at the unproven statement of RV's on Fridays... You will never find any record of something that never happened. Come on RI/RV!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:23 pm

I don't like hype at all but I do read the postings and everything that can not be verified is forgotten. That is just about everything I read but I still like positive information. I know there are liars in this just like anything else in life but bashing them would bring me to their level. I'm not interested in acting like them by lashing out in anger. I choose to work and when the dinar rv's I'll be happy, but until then would those who are negative please, SHUTUP!

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Wes101 wrote:I don't like hype at all but I do read the postings and everything that can not be verified is forgotten. That is just about everything I read but I still like positive information. I know there are liars in this just like anything else in life but bashing them would bring me to their level. I'm not interested in acting like them by lashing out in anger. I choose to work and when the dinar rv's I'll be happy, but until then would those who are negative please, SHUTUP!

No need to be so rude in your first post. Its not nice to tell people to SHUT UP as you so nicely put it. And yelling at them isnt very nice either.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 pm

harry123 wrote:Sandwedge

If you don't like what Jonnywg posts don't read it. All you want to do is stir the pot up.Is it you that seeks some followers.Can you provide any better information when the RV will happen???????

Why attack sandwedge? He said nothing yet you jump all over him. You ask if he can provide better info, yet you dont question johnnys info? So tomorrow if it doesnt happen YET AGAIN like johnny has claimed for a few weeks now, will you still blindly follow or will you finally question if he actually HAS any legit info? Just askin.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by harry123 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm

There's a huge EGO let's just wait and see what Jonnywg posts. I don't blindly follow.

harry123

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
harry123 wrote:Sandwedge

Why attack sandwedge? He said nothing yet you jump all over him. You ask if he can provide better info, yet you dont question johnnys info? So tomorrow if it doesnt happen YET AGAIN like johnny has claimed for a few weeks now, will you still blindly follow or will you finally question if he actually HAS any legit info? Just askin.....

Great points therealbutterfly, especially on the "nice first post". Things that make you say "huh".. Many here don't like it when a guru is questioned. I think its important for some of us to question, and feel it adds a healthy balance to the OOM forum. Thx's...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Ok, I am here! welcome to the OOM family Wes101. I am one of the Admins with power to warn and other real bad things that I do not like to use. AJ

Wes101 wrote:I don't like hype at all but I do read the postings and everything that can not be verified is forgotten. That is just about everything I read but I still like positive information. I know there are liars in this just like anything else in life but bashing them would bring me to their level. I'm not interested in acting like them by lashing out in anger. I choose to work and when the dinar rv's I'll be happy, but until then would those who are negative please, SHUTUP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Please let us do our jobs. AJ

therealbutterfly wrote:

No need to be so rude in your first post. Its not nice to tell people to SHUT UP as you so nicely put it. And yelling at them isnt very nice either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 pm

I am sorry that I hurt your feelings. You are so sensitve to your own feelings, but not to others. I don't agree with everything jonny says, but I dont DEGRADE him like you. If he is wrong, and you continue to listen then where does that leave you for listening when you know better? "Misery loves company"... Those who bash, have nothing good to say, because they have no information to contribute. I visit this forum often to find POSITIVE INFO, not IRRITATING BABBLE. I find your opinions hilarious since you stated jonny has been breaking your heart over and over and over, yet you keep coming back for more like an old dog, lol. You must be from another forum trying to hurt this one. If your current financial situation is your driving factor for the HATE, then I pity you, but don't take it out on others. This is supposed to be an investment just like the stock market, and when it happens it will be a blessing. Be patient...

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 pm

If you can't be positive, then what's the point?

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Wes101 wrote:I am sorry that I hurt your feelings. You are so sensitve to your own feelings, but not to others. I don't agree with everything jonny says, but I dont DEGRADE him like you. If he is wrong, and you continue to listen then where does that leave you for listening when you know better? "Misery loves company"... Those who bash, have nothing good to say, because they have no information to contribute. I visit this forum often to find POSITIVE INFO, not IRRITATING BABBLE. I find your opinions hilarious since you stated jonny has been breaking your heart over and over and over, yet you keep coming back for more like an old dog, lol. You must be from another forum trying to hurt this one. If your current financial situation is your driving factor for the HATE, then I pity you, but don't take it out on others. This is supposed to be an investment just like the stock market, and when it happens it will be a blessing. Be patient...

Who might I ask are you posting your message to? Where is there bashing on this thread? If anyone has a little haste in their tone, it's you Wes101. Mello a tad, and things get better.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:18 pm

i apologize sandwedge. I find it just as offensive when you take what others say and start mocking what others are reporting, whether true or false. below is the comment that was made in a way that suggests an arrogant, and haughty attitude...

Of course tomorrow is a great day... It's Friday! And remember 783 of Iraq's 852 RV's have happened on a Friday... So come on RI/RV!

CJ

"Be ready between sunday and
monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, but probably next week,
monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and
should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of november
or december. Sooner more than later. but no later than the beginning of
2012. Certainly not before then.

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:20 pm

just out of curiosity, if jonny is right and we do cashin tomorrow, then what will you have to say?

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 pm

[quote="Wes101"]i apologize sandwedge. I find it just as offensive when you take what others say and start mocking what others are reporting, whether true or false. below is the comment that was made in a way that suggests an arrogant, and haughty attitude...

CJ

"Be ready between sunday and
monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, but probably next week,
monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and
should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of november
or december. Sooner more than later. but no later than the beginning of
2012. Certainly not before then.

That wasn't even one of my posts. Get it straight before you point fingers..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Wes101 - my mistake. I got it. You find CJ's humor, negative rude and offensive, wheras others take it simply as humor, because it was pretty funny. If I were a Mod, I would say it's time to lock this thread. Its worn itself out, which means let's all move on to better things. Peace..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm

punisher wrote: Lil Jonny from Dinar Guru 1261280965 GO RV!

Punisher: Come Rv... (smile)

come on boy, come on... whistle, whistle...

lol!
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Ok, deal, AJ locked this thread as asked by a member. AJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum