Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Germany, with your eyes wide opened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Germany, with your eyes wide opened

2 posters

Go down

Germany, with your eyes wide opened Empty Germany, with your eyes wide opened

Post by Splovengates Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:28 am

“THE EURO CRISIS WILL GIVE GERMANY THE EMPIRE ITS ALWAYS DREAMED OF”

A report by Pastor Hal Mayer

This is the headline from the July 21, 2011 UK Telegraph.
The most magnificent prophetic event this year however occurred in Europe!
After the eurozone nations led by Germany, took the “decisive step to becoming a fiscal union,” wrote Peter Oborne, “Europe will cease to be… a collection of nation states. It will have one economic government, one currency, one foreign policy… This is the final realisation of the dream that animated the founders of the Common Market more than half a century ago – which is one reason why so many prominent Europeans have privately welcomed the eurozone catastrophe, labeling it a “beneficial crisis.” The leaders of Europe see that the “only conceivable salvation for the eurozone is to impose greater fiscal integration among member states.”
In other words, the European Union, which was inaugurated after World War II by the Roman Catholic leaders of Germany, France and Italy, is now coming to fruition. Their plans are reaching the final stages of the resurrection of the [un]Holy Roman Empire.
Peter Oborne went on to reveal the consequences of the European fiscal union, including “
economic destruction of most of the southern European countries” (which is already quite advanced), and which involves “forcible deindustrialization.” Those southern countries are going to “provide cheap labor, raw materials, agricultural produce and a ready market for the manufactured goods and services provided by the far more productive and efficient northern Europeans.” It also includes a total loss of economic sovereignty of the southern nations, and will compel them to become vassal states. Then Oborne made an incredible statement. He said, “While these [southern] nations relapse into pre-modern economic systems, Germany is busy turning into one of the most dynamic and productive economies of the world. Despite the grumbling, for the Germans, the bail-outs are worth every penny, because they guarantee a cheap outlet for their manufactured goods… Germany has come very close to realising Bismark’s dream of an economic empire stretching from central Europe to the Eastern Mediterranean.”

The euro crisis will give Germany the empire it’s always dreamed of.
What a statement! In other words, Germany is taking advantage of the economic crisis and the weakness of its sister nations and is preparing to dominate and control them completely. This is nothing less than prophetic.
Here’s another headline from the MailOnline, another UK paper, of August 17, almost a month later. “Rise of the Fourth Reich, How Germany is Using the Financial Crisis to Conquer Europe.” As Germany dictates the terms of financial rescue for the weak nations of Europe, she is also becoming their master........... [Parts are deleted here for length of article]...

,,,,,What are Germany’s reasons for supporting the euro at great expense? “Germany is the fifth biggest economy in the world, which would mean that imposing its way of doing things on the other 16 nations would carry tremendous clout internationally.” That can only help Germany. In addition, Germany needs to shore up its [European] partners,” in order to protect its exports to the rest of the eurozone nations. France alone takes 90 billion Euros’ worth each year.
Germany, in other words, is using the crisis to take control of all Europe. And as she does, the rest of the eurozone countries will lose all pretence of democracy, lose control of their economies, and lose their sovereignty and self-determination. The only alternative is ruin.
Finally, the author said, “Where Hitler failed by military means to conquer Europe, modern Germans are succeeding through trade and financial discipline. Welcome to the Fourth Reich.”

If you want the rest of the story, send Splovengates a private message and you will receive a PDF of the full article.

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Germany, with your eyes wide opened Empty Re: Germany, with your eyes wide opened

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 am

Profound thought it is: “Where Hitler failed by military means to conquer Europe, modern Germans are succeeding through trade and financial discipline."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Germany, with your eyes wide opened Empty Re: Germany, with your eyes wide opened

Post by Splovengates Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 am

If you want the rest of the story, here's my email

[size=18]splovengates@gmail.com

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum