Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Are you ready to tear down your idols? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Are you ready to tear down your idols?

2 posters

Go down

Are you ready to tear down your idols? Empty Are you ready to tear down your idols?

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 am

Recently I did an about face with regard to Ron Paul. Lol, it sure riled some feathers! Well, I'm 'back on my meds' for now. But I wanted to comment on this ego exercise briefly before I must leave.

First of of all, though I would likely try to save anybody instinctively, I would go out of my way to take a bullet instead of it hitting Dr. Paul. That's how much I regard him. On the other hand I regard him so much, I'm willing to tear him down as an idol.

Ron Paul's regard as a patriot stems from strict adherance to the Constitution, a love of country and countrymen as well as a fairly unbiased love of all people, Jew and Muslim, black and white, etc... with a basis from equality.

I have witnessed the zeal for Ron Paul turn into an all or none debate based on the man. This may only be in part, but to others from another camp, this is likely what is witnessed.

I like what one said. We need to create the support at lower levels of government to make way for a Ron Paul. Think it any accident that Paul's first money bomb was aptly tied to the new movie, V for Vendetta, in 2007? What was the underlying theme? We are all Edmond Dante?

Time limits me and perhaps more thoughts later tonight.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Are you ready to tear down your idols? Empty Re: Are you ready to tear down your idols?

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:25 pm

I found it interesting some of the reactions I received. Some thought I was making humor. Some seemed upset that I might have changed sides. Others that I had flipped out. Were I to change my opinion, would I be less liked by some and more liked by others?

Also, during that period of time, I poked a little fun at valuing candidates based on superficial appearrances, hence all the hair references.

When we consider different candidates, is it based on their exterior traits or their philosophy, record and accomplishments. As candidates represent an embodiment of these different things, it may be impossible to clearly separate such things. Though, I notice a trend of identifying with or against a candidate based on personality first then substantial matters second by some.

I hope that we can improve on addressing the issues in a meaningful way and avoid the popluarity contest more.

(Posted in general forum because this post is not about politics, rather human behavior.)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Are you ready to tear down your idols? Empty Re: Are you ready to tear down your idols?

Post by Azure Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:34 pm

I do not think it will not matter who gets in as long as the banks and IRS control the courts and the courts make up the rules by rule of judges signature, and "public safety" sheriffs just do what they are told with no conscience, we are still controlled we will never be free.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum