Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
NOT SURPRISED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

NOT SURPRISED

+9
whoppertwins
Azure
PALMER01
redeye
red man
Bruno
ADMIN
dinarstar
Splovengates
13 posters

Go down

NOT SURPRISED Empty NOT SURPRISED

Post by Splovengates Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm

WEEKEND SURPRISE DIDNT HAPPEN.

HOW ABOUT SURPRISING ME THIS WEEK WITH THE RV

"The RV is in motion" (DINAR RECAPS, Sunday afternoon)

Hope Im not caught with my "backfield in motion"

I like "motion sickne
ss"

GO RV, GO

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

NOT SURPRISED Empty Re: NOT SURPRISED

Post by dinarstar Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Motion sickness lol!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Me too.... I will put a bag in the car just in case... Razz

ya know... cause I am NOT pulling over for NOTHING!!! rabbit

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 pm

How can you get motion sickness from something moving so slow? Hmmm? The turtle is a speed demon compared to this.Laughing Sleep

This is the first time I ever purchased currency. I can assure you it will be my LAST. I would rather have someone from Amway come to my house to pitch their business deal of a lifetime than go through this again.affraid

The only motion sickness is from the merry-go-round that keeps going round and round and round and round. Come on RV! PLEASENOT SURPRISED 761671673

NOT SURPRISED 2474380249 Please God, make this stop! Bring on the RV!NOT SURPRISED 2474380249 NOT SURPRISED 3151798102

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

NOT SURPRISED 437791839 NOT SURPRISED 437791839 NOT SURPRISED 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Bruno, i will never invest in currency again either... rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

punisher wrote:Bruno, i will never invest in currency again either... rv!

Maybe we should start a 12 step group for "Dinaraholics". DA, Dinaraholics Anonymous. Remember the first step is coming to the understanding that you are weak and powerless to the dinar.

If I ever get an inkling of an idea to buy more currency, I will need to call my sponsor. If you can't talk me out of it, have an intervention to get me committed. PLEASE.

Repeat after me. I will not do this again. I will not do this again. I will not do this again.

Your never more than one currency purchase away from disaster. You will always be addicted. There are those who want to help you. Go DA!

🇳🇴 🇳🇴 :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: NOT SURPRISED 576492484 NOT SURPRISED 576492484 :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

NOT SURPRISED 437791839 NOT SURPRISED 437791839 NOT SURPRISED 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red man Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Hahahahahahahahah

now that is funny:D

red man

Back to top Go down

Post by redeye Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm

G'day

I am reasonably new here, so hello all!

You would think if the RV is this close that the first indicator to ALL publically would be the shut down of all the Dinar brokers tickers and adverts on these pages? There must be some cut off point.

have a great day

Redeye 🎅

redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 pm

In this till we hit the finish line.NOT SURPRISED 4017580043
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:49 pm

STOP!!!
YOU'RE MAKING ME DIZZY

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 am

redeye wrote:G'day

I am reasonably new here, so hello all!

You would think if the RV is this close that the first indicator to ALL publically would be the shut down of all the Dinar brokers tickers and adverts on these pages? There must be some cut off point.

have a great day

Redeye 🎅

Not when they sell other currencies, and will still deal in dinar even after the revaluation of the dinar.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 am

Bruno wrote:
punisher wrote:Bruno, i will never invest in currency again either... rv!

Maybe we should start a 12 step group for "Dinaraholics". DA, Dinaraholics Anonymous. Remember the first step is coming to the understanding that you are weak and powerless to the dinar.

If I ever get an inkling of an idea to buy more currency, I will need to call my sponsor. If you can't talk me out of it, have an intervention to get me committed. PLEASE.

Repeat after me. I will not do this again. I will not do this again. I will not do this again.

Your never more than one currency purchase away from disaster. You will always be addicted. There are those who want to help you. Go DA!

🇳🇴 🇳🇴 :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: NOT SURPRISED 576492484 NOT SURPRISED 576492484 :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

TWO THUMBS UP!!! lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:20 am

AJ’s word to the wise gentle investor:

When this investment happens, I will let everybody know, unless someone else has beaten me to the punch and that’s ok, I am not in it to make a name. What I do not understand is, are you in a hurry for this investment to pay off and why? Is there some pressing deal or emergency that this investment needs to get done so that you can take care of it? The reason I am asking, is because, if any investor is using an investment as a way to pay off some emergency, is going to get let down every time. Investments are used to better one's future and not a gambling tool to pay off emergencies or some pressing business deal. Sorry, just need to bring light to truth. The IQD investment, even when the world needs it, could take 2 more years, and that would be reality at its best. I not saying it’s going to take that long, I'm saying that an investor must treat it that way, long term. Like I said in the past, I have waited 22 years to turn $136,000.00 into $535,970.00 (retirement IRA) and have waited 5 years now on a penny stock deal I have $30,000.00 in and still no pay off in site. Point is, I do not count on the investments even though my business has lost half its income by half each year since 2008 (200K income) and only has made 25k this year so far and not much time left to make more, thanks to this recession, one just has to adjust one’s life style. I sold my hobby just to invest in most of the IQD I have, with the exception to the first 1 Mil, which I purchased with business money back in February, knowing that one day I could buy my hobby back 10 fold once the IQD revalues. I know there are people out there that are worse off than I, but still putting one's bill money into IQD whether it is buying out right or reserves is plain stupid! I hope you are not in this situation? True investors are smarted than that. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 am

its going to feel funny not sitting here reading posts all day long......I will get my life back.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:52 am

Amen AJ! Nuff Said!

I'll Be Back!NOT SURPRISED 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Da Truth Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 am

AJAnderson wrote:AJ’s word to the wise gentle investor:

When this investment happens, I will let everybody know, unless someone else has beaten me to the punch and that’s ok, I am not in it to make a name. What I do not understand is, are you in a hurry for this investment to pay off and why? Is there some pressing deal or emergency that this investment needs to get done so that you can take care of it? The reason I am asking, is because, if any investor is using an investment as a way to pay off some emergency, is going to get let down every time. Investments are used to better one's future and not a gambling tool to pay off emergencies or some pressing business deal. Sorry, just need to bring light to truth. The IQD investment, even when the world needs it, could take 2 more years, and that would be reality at its best. I not saying it’s going to take that long, I'm saying that an investor must treat it that way, long term. Like I said in the past, I have waited 22 years to turn $136,000.00 into $535,970.00 (retirement IRA) and have waited 5 years now on a penny stock deal I have $30,000.00 in and still no pay off in site. Point is, I do not count on the investments even though my business has lost half its income by half each year since 2008 (200K income) and only has made 25k this year so far and not much time left to make more, thanks to this recession, one just has to adjust one’s life style. I sold my hobby just to invest in most of the IQD I have, with the exception to the first 1 Mil, which I purchased with business money back in February, knowing that one day I could buy my hobby back 10 fold once the IQD revalues. I know there are people out there that are worse off than I, but still putting one's bill money into IQD whether it is buying out right or reserves is plain stupid! I hope you are not in this situation? True investors are smarted than that. AJ
A.J. !!!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS !!!!! I HAVE BEEN ON THIS RIDE 6+ YEARS!! AND I READ ABOUT PEOPLE ARE UPSET THAT HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR 6 MONTHES LOL!!!lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:20 am

I just compare this to having a savings that collects interests, or a CD, just waiting for it to mature, only problem is, I'm maturing a little too fast along with it LOL NOT SURPRISED 174797362
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 am

glasshalffull wrote:I just compare this to having a savings that collects interests, or a CD, just waiting for it to mature, only problem is, I'm maturing a little too fast along with it LOL NOT SURPRISED 174797362

lol! lol! lol!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Topic Locked posts getting out of hand. Offending posts removed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NOT SURPRISED 2805820865  NOT SURPRISED 2805820865  NOT SURPRISED 2805820865  NOT SURPRISED 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Topic Locked posts getting out of hand. Offending posts removed.

Thank you

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum